Going Down a Slippery Slope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

She moved slightly backwards. "Raise your lips, my pet," she commanded. I tilted my head back and lifted my lips as high as I could. I could hear her breath coming closer as she bent over further; and when she kissed me, it was hard and passionate. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth, not that I resisted. I welcomed it by sucking it in deeper. When she started to roll my nipples between her fingers, my moans were smothered by her kiss. I don't know how long it went on. It seemed like forever!

Then abruptly she withdrew. Not just the kiss, but her hands and she moved away from me. I was a little dizzy from the kiss and caresses and somehow I lost track of where she was. I stayed there panting. I know my hips were moving back and forth. I hope that she loved the sight of me.

Suddenly I heard a chair scraping the ground in front of me and then the sound of her sitting in it. "Lean forward forty-five degrees, pet," I heard her say and I quickly obeyed. As I reached the right angle, my nose bumped into her foot. I sighed with happiness and kissed it. She still had on her stocking! I couldn't help put take her big toe in my mouth and suck on it a little. I'm pretty sure I heard her make a little pleased sound! Then she pulled it away and I heard her foot drop to the ground between my legs. I felt it touch my thigh and slowly slide upwards towards my pussy. When it touched me, I couldn't help but to push down on it. My spit and my pussy juice had to be mixing. I know I was very wet and must have been dripping onto her.

When she started to run it up and down my pussy, it felt so good. Since I had permission, I continued moaning and pressing against it. I was already so excited. She was bringing me closer each time her foot moved. I could already feel my pussy starting to tingle when she spoke.

"You don't have permission to cum, my slutty little pet. Remember that."

Trying as hard as I could not to pout I replied, "I understand, Mistress." I could tell she was in one of her moods. She was going to make this very hard on me. I hated it and loved it at the same time. It was a chance to show her how obedient I could be under the toughest circumstances.

Oh my god, she teased me. I lost track of how many times she had me within a hair of cumming before backing off and letting me calm down. At some point, she told me to lay back with my knees spread wide. (She was worried about me kneeling too long! Oh I love her so! She takes care of me so well!) After that she started to fuck my pussy with her foot. I was thrusting down on her as hard as I could until I could feel the cum almost ready to start. Then I would stop thrusting and hope that she would too! Each time I controlled myself she would praise me and I would feel so wonderful.

But not so wonderful as when she moved to lay beside me with her hand on my belly. She softly kissed my ear and whispered that this time I could cum. As she reached down with her hand to caress my pussy and clit, she kissed me deeply again just like that first time. And when I came, she held me tight against her and told me how much she loved me. It was heaven.

As Erin read, she felt herself getting wet. More than that, she was getting horny. As she finished, she slid her hand down, unbuttoned her jeans and then pulled the zipper down. Pushing her fingers under her panties, Erin closed her eyes. She pictured that the woman writing was Kim and she was the one doing it to her. That was even more exciting than the post. Her finger slowly slid up and down along her clitty. The more excited that Erin became, the more she pictured Kim being teased. She imagined Kim begging to be allowed to cum. That picture was enough to send Erin over the edge. Moaning she came, body bucking hard against her fingers.

Laying her head back, Erin slowly calmed down. After a few minutes, her breathing came back under control. "Wow, I didn't expect that," she thought to herself. There was no denying that the idea of Kim submitting to her had been a thrilling one. Was it just the idea of being in control or was it with Kim? She tried to imagine past lovers that way. As far as she could tell, they didn't affect her like Kim did. Unlike her past relationships, Kim desired it and that desire transferred itself to Erin. It seemed to Erin that part of why she liked it was simply because Kim wanted it. It was that desire to make Kim happy and Erin recognized how that was wrapped up in her love for Kim.

Thinking about Kim made Erin suddenly miss her. For the first time in weeks, they were spending two nights away from each other. She wondered if Kim had texted her or left her any voice mails. Erin turned off her phone as soon as she got to the cabin and hadn't turned it back on since. Switching on the power, she waited for the boot up to finish and it to connect to the network. When it was finally done, there were no messages of either kind. Erin was a little disappointed. She started to wonder why when she remembered that she had firmly told Kim to wait for her call. Of course she hadn't tried, she was obeying Erin. Even though it must be difficult, maybe even painful, Kim was demonstrating the obedience that she offered Erin. Despite the reality that her submission had not been accepted yet, Kim was acting in her most natural way. Erin smiled slightly as a little feeling of pride in Kim passed through her mind.

Erin considered calling Kim then but decided she was not quite ready to talk. The raw emotions of the last two days had taken their toll. Adding in her normal reaction to being at the beach cabin especially in this type of weather, she felt exhausted. Erin got up and padded back to the guest room and slipped out of her clothes. Pulling on a big t-shirt, she got into bed and pulled the down comforter around her. For a while she found sleep hard to come by despite her exhaustion. Thoughts of Kim and their relationship kept intruding. Eventually the sounds of the rain on the roof and the wind started to calm her mind. Once that started, it wasn't long before Erin drifted off.

When she woke up, Erin realized that she must really have needed sleep. Her normal wake up time was somewhere between 6 and 7, with weekends sometimes stretching to 7:30. She was surprised to see that it was just past ten o'clock. Even then Erin found it hard to drag herself out of bed. She felt like hiding under the comforter and ignoring the world. It was tempting but then the responsible side of her started to come back. Groaning at herself and wishing a little that she was more comfortable with being lazy, Erin wrestled herself upright and then got up. She stood there for a few more moments considering what she wanted to do. She thought about just making a breakfast and curling up in the living room to think some more. But she hadn't exercised in a couple days, other than that slow walk the night before. Disciple won out over the more relaxing option. She pulled on her weatherproof running gear and went into the kitchen for a quick breakfast of fruit, yoghurt and granola. Once done, she headed out the door.

The weather had cleared up just a little. It was still cool and windy but the clouds were broken with a few spots of blue. Erin went through her warm up routine one the porch starting with getting her muscles warm and then spending a good ten minutes stretching. It was a regime that she never skipped. It was as much a part of her as anything, no matter what form of exercise she was doing. She firmly believed it was part of why she had never had a significant injury.

Once she started to jog down the road, Erin found that her mind was slipping into a familiar mode that focused just on the physical activity. Thoughts about Kim, control and submission, all slipped from her conscious thought. She just felt the movement of her body and the next objective in front of her. After a kilometer or so at a slower pace, Erin started to push her pace higher. She would typically alternate how intense her daily workout was. Today she felt the need to make it very intense. She pulled out her phone to check the app that was tracking her workout. Frowning slightly, she started to run faster. She periodically checked it to make sure that she was maintaining the pace she had set for herself. Her long legs ate up the distance.

Her destination was a State park about five kilometers away. Erin had run that distance many times, using that specific distance as a measurement. Today she seemed to be trying for a personal best in getting there. As she got down to the last 500 meters, Erin knew she had to go harder if she was going to do it. She stretched out her stride and pushed as hard as she could. Her lungs burned as she accelerated. Passing the entrance gate, she glanced down and smiled as she saw that she had beaten it by 14 seconds. She slowed down but kept jogging while she sucked on her water bottle. She made her way around a path along the shoreline that went the length of the beach before it looped back to the entrance. She was almost feeling fresh when she got to where the path branched with one that was mostly stairs leading up to a bluff overlooking the shore. She paused for a few minutes at the base. This was the other reason she liked to come here.

There were 342 stairs to the top. Erin knew the number by heart because she counted them every time she came to the park. She began running up the stairs. It wasn't the pace that she had coming over from her cabin but it was quick and it was steady. Counting the stairs felt like a mantra to Erin and she strove to make sure that there was an even cadence to them, broken only by when there were short sections of trail before the next set of stairs. When she reached the top, her heart was beating as hard as when she finished the run. She took a few moments to take in the view but was heading back down without too much delay. Going back down was completely different. She took her time, carefully planting her feet and avoiding too much pounding on her knees. It would be too easy to slip or twist something.

The leisurely pace gave Erin time for some thinking for the first time that morning. It was impossible for Kim not to be at the forefront of her thoughts. She recognized that she was really missing her. It helped bring everything else into focus. Since she knew that she was at least open to the idea of dominance, there was no question about whether she would try. The idea of being parted from Kim was upsetting enough that Erin could barely even contemplate it. There was a lot she was willing to do for someone that she loved and stretching her limits in this way was one of them. Her discomfort with it was still there but not strong enough to get in the way.

Erin wasn't sure how far she was willing to go. Some of what she read talked about 24/7 relationships where the couple would remain in their roles at all times. She didn't think she could do that, especially since they worked together. At home, Erin thought she would be okay but outside there was a big question mark. Of course, Erin wasn't even sure what Kim wanted. She recognized the irony and smiled. Despite her own desire to control most situations which was part of what Kim wanted, Erin would have to wait and just let the dynamic of her dominance and Kim's submission to develop over time.

Once off the stairs, Erin checked herself over to see how she was feeling. "Not bad," she thought. Sometimes she just walked the way back to the cabin when her muscles were feeling tight. Today she was feeling loose and good. She set a measured pace for herself and once again fell into the focus of the exercise and left thoughts of Kim behind. She was more relaxed than she had been since two nights ago. What could be resolved had been.

Arriving back at the cabin, she briefly thought again about calling Kim. Even though she knew how hard it must be for Kim, Erin just couldn't see having this conversation via the telephone. She wanted to be able to see her face. Kim would just have to wait a while longer.

After taking a shower, Erin dressed. Her mother had a few outfits in the closet and one of her skirts caught her eye. Uncharacteristically, it was long and flowing. It was more feminine that she normally wore. She matched it with a sweater that she only buttoned up to the point of decency. It was comfortable and yet it also was sure to catch Kim's eyes. Erin smiled at the thought.

When Erin got home, she started to feel nervous again. Calling Kim would be another step. Erin knew that was what she wanted to do but it was still strange enough to her that she was a little reluctant. She filled the time by unpacking and puttering around a little, cleaning up. Finally she couldn't put it off any longer. Picking up her cell phone she realized that she wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to say. After thinking for a few minutes, Erin dialed Kim's number. She felt even more nervous as she waited for Kim to pick up.

"Hello, Erin," she heard Kim's voice answer. Erin could hear how nervous Kim was. As much as she wanted to just reassure her, Erin stuck with what she planned.

"Hello Baby, I would like you to be at my apartment in twenty minutes. I will see you then." With that, Erin ended the call. It felt so harsh to talk to Kim that way, yet Erin hoped it would send a message to Kim.

Sitting down on the couch, Erin watched the clock. She tried not to think too hard and just focus on maintaining her cool. It was difficult not to get up and pace. Finally right as the clock showed that twenty minutes had passed, she heard a knock at the door. Getting up she checked herself in the mirror. Her hair had been brushed until it shined and for once she had on some makeup. She chose something a little darker than usual around her eyes. Her lipstick too was a darker shade. She wasn't sure about it but at least for today, she felt like it worked.

When she opened the door, Kim was standing there. Unlike normal, Kim's eyes were cast down and her hands were behind her back. "I hope I am on time, Erin," she said. Then she added, "Ma'am." Erin's eyes widened a little as she heard Kim speak this way for the first time. She wasn't sure how she felt about it but knew the importance to Kim.

"You are right on time, Baby," Erin replied. That seemed to be missing something so she added, "Well done."

The nervous expression on Kim's face was replaced by a smile that spread across her face and then touched her eyes. Now she looked up and met Erin's gaze. She never seemed as lovely as that moment to Erin.

Taking Kim's hand, Erin pulled her into the apartment and shut the door. In silence, they walked over into the living area. Kim let Erin lead her. When they reached the couch, Erin turned to Kim and put her hand on Kim's shoulder. Although gentle, she pushed Kim down onto her knees. Kim sank down without resistance. Sitting back on her legs, Kim put her hands on her knees and again cast her eyes down. Erin sat down in front of Kim.

Waiting for a moment, Erin observed Kim. She was holding as still as possible, keeping her gaze on a specific spot. Her back was arched so that her breasts were pushed forward. She had worn a blouse that showed off her cleavage too. Unlike Erin, her own skirt was quite short and her sexy legs were well showcased.

"Is this how you want me to treat you?" Erin finally asked.

Still not moving the focus of her eye, Kim replied. "Yes, Ma'am." This time she didn't even include Erin's name. Again the feeling of slight discomfort went through Erin. She was quiet again.

When Erin broke the silence, the emotion in her voice was evident. "I love you, Kim. I've never felt like this about anyone. I've thought about this for two days. I've read. I have tried to understand it. I'm not sure how well I really do. But what it really comes down to is that I love you. I would go through almost anything for you and to make you happy!" Reaching out, Erin put her fingers under Kim's chin and lifted it until her eyes met Erin's.

"I still wonder, Baby. I don't want to lose the person I love either. You aren't just my love; you are my very best friend. I treasure the fun we have together. If you are going to be just like this all the time, can we preserve that? And I wonder if I can be what you want. You see something in me that I am not sure is there," Erin said in a quiet voice.

"I have faith in you, Erin my love," Kim smiled her radiant smile. "Not everything will change. I have been your girlfriend for a while; but now, when you say that I want it to mean more. It may only be between the two of us but 'your girlfriend' will mean that I am yours. I belong to you. Whatever you can do to make sure I know that, well that is what I want. And I am just yours. I know some submissives accept being shared. We are already exclusive and I hope that you never test me by sharing me. I think it would break me."

"You know me, Kim. I'm a one person woman. And I love you too much to want to share you!" Erin said. Kim nodded with a serious look on her face that matched Erin's.

"I'm more than just a submissive, Erin. If I wasn't, you probably never would have gone out with me in the first place." Still meeting Erin's gaze, Kim continued. "There are times and places for everything. When it is right, I will give myself to you to use however you want; accepting your will. And when it is right, we will be just as we have been especially out in the world where most people won't understand. But it will be your choice when to change. If you choose to require submission, I will give it wherever and whenever you ask it, Ma'am.

Nodding, Erin stroked Kim's cheek. It pleased her to feel Kim press her cheek against Erin's fingers. The passion in Kim was part of what she loved about her. She didn't want her to change that.

"Okay, I think I understand. Like I said I read some about this. It's a popular topic on the internet!" she said with a little grin which slowly faded. When she spoke again, it was with a more serious tone. "Not all of it seems like something I can do. I can accept your obedience but I am not sure that I can stretch far enough to do some of the more cruel aspects of dominationI can't see myself flogging you or hurting you. Will that be enough for you?" she asked.

"Ma'am, that is for you to decide," Kim's eyes now dropped. She held the earlier submissive pose once again.

For a long moment, Erin just looked at Kim. When she spoke, her uncertainty came through in her voice. "Baby I'm not sure what you are saying. Do you mean that you will show your submission by accepting whatever treatment I give you? Or are you trying to say that you want that?"

Kim didn't answer right away either. Finally she said, "If you ask more of me Ma'am, I will give it with pleasure. I submit myself to you however you want to take it, but I know that even this much is difficult for you."

It seemed to Erin that Kim still hadn't quite answered her question. "But if possible, you would want more?"

For the first time, Kim shifted slightly. It was clear that she was nervous again. Then she nodded without saying anything.

"You are asking me to hurt you?" Erin asked, experiencing the feeling of being stretched again.

"No, Ma'am. I'm not asking that of you," Kim shook her head. "You asked me a question and I have answered it." She looked up at Erin again and her voice becoming slightly softer. "Yes, Erin. I can find enjoyment in punishment in some situations. As I said, I would accept it with pleasure. But I know that it may be more than you can give me, Erin, and I don't ask it of you."

Sitting back on the couch, Erin looked away from Kim. So far she had ignored this aspect of D/s. And she understood what Kim was saying. She could accept this as a limitation in their relationship, yet it wouldn't stop her from wishing for it.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers