Going Down a Slippery Slope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,303 Followers

"You could be happy without it?" she asked Kim.

Kim looked into her eyes. "Erin, I love you. I know I said that I need submission to really be happy but as long as you accept my submission, I will be happy. I want you to be happy too."

Erin hesitated as she thought. "How about we see? I may be okay with little stuff," she said in the end.

"Ma'am, as I said that is for you to decide," Kim said with that formal voice Erin was already starting to associate with Kim demonstrating her obedience. Even though she said that she was willing to push that envelope too, Erin wasn't really sure how much she could.

Suddenly Erin remembered what she had been thinking last night. "Baby? It must have been hard for you to wait for my call. I am sure you wanted to call me. I just wanted to say thank you for giving me my time and also to let you know I am proud of your discipline in doing so."

Erin was rewarded with the sight of Kim's face lighting up. Kim nodded and said in an eager tone, "It was, Ma'am, but you were very clear on your instructions. So instead I just waited by the phone until you called. I am not sure how I would have stood it if you took any longer!" Erin saw that mischievous smile that she loved so well cross Kim's face before Kim added, "I have all my homework done so there is nothing else to distract me tonight, Ma'am."

Laughing Erin replied, "Okay, Baby. I am sure that we will probably find else something to distract you."

"I hope so!" Kim laughed back.

Smiling at Kim, Erin reached out to put her hand behind Kim's head. Her fingers slid between the soft tresses of Kim's hair. She pulled a willing Kim closer to her. As Erin looked into her eyes, Kim saw a very fierce look in them. It was one that made her feel very good.

Then Erin spoke words that filled her with happiness. "You are mine, Kim. You belong to me and only me."

"Yes I do, Ma'am!" Kim said back in the happiest voice possible.

When they kissed, Kim melted against Erin's body. All of Kim's worries were gone from her mind. She was with the one person that she wanted more than anything. She opened up her mouth for Erin and accepted Erin's tongue inside it. More than that, her own tongue welcomed it and stroked it. She couldn't help by making whimpering noises as Erin's fingers tightened a little. They pulled just a bit on her hair. She knew that Erin probably wasn't even aware of it, but that little pain helped put the emphasis on belonging to Erin. In the joy of the moment, Kim wasn't going to worry about how far Erin would go. It would be enough, no matter what.

The moment was broken up by the noise of Erin's stomach growling. Kim couldn't help laughing in which despite her slight embarrassment Erin couldn't avoid joining.

"Sorry!"

"Hmmm. Let me guess. You haven't been eating like you should. You probably caught what is basically a snack this morning and then forgot to eat again until now." Kim ran a hand down the back of Erin's calf. "Ah, and you worked out hard this morning. Honestly thank goodness you didn't need more time. You've already gotten to use to me taking care of you!" Kim said with a slightly severe tone. After a few seconds she added, "Ma'am." The delay just gave emphasis to her exasperation which caused Erin to laugh again.

"Guilty!" Erin couldn't deny Kim's accurate assessment.

Kim stretched first and then stood up. "I guess I will need to feed you if I am going to get any use out of you tonight, Ma'am." As she walked away, Kim was careful to make sure that her ass was swaying seductively back and forth. When the time came, she wanted Erin to be eager.

As Kim started to make dinner, Erin found that they were easily falling into roles that seemed both familiar and natural. While Kim was using the word "Ma'am" regularly, their conversation wasn't too different from any other night. Kim talked about her homework and what she had found to be challenging. Erin filled her in on her visit to the cabin. She didn't say much about her research. She was too embarrassed to mention how excited the post by the submissive had been, even if she knew that Kim might have liked to hear about it. So she talked about walking on the shore and the weather. And without bragging, she talked about her workout. Kim loved hearing about her workouts. Her physical attraction to the athlete in Erin was strong too.

"You are so sexy, Ma'am! I wish I had been there when you got back all sweaty! I would have loved to have washed you in the shower," Kim said with a faraway look in her eyes.

Blushing Erin accepted the complement without comment. It no longer seemed so strange and she admitted to herself that Kim's obvious admiration made her feel good.

When Kim looked back over at Erin, she had that impish look yet again. "Maybe I can help with another workout and make you all nice and sweaty again, Ma'am!"

"I think that may be possible. You are a horny little thing tonight, Baby!" Erin said smiling.

"I'm your horny little thing, Ma'am!" Kim said with obvious pride.

Erin got up and came over to where Kim was and wrapped her arms around her and hugged Kim tight. "That you are!"

"None of that! I'm not going to burn dinner!" Kim said after first returning the hug with feeling. Then she looked at Erin and continued in her submissive voice, "Unless you want burned dinner, Ma'am. As I said, I will submit to whatever you want!" And she smiled as sweetly as possible.

Chuckling Erin released her. "I think someone may need a refresher on showing respect!"

"Promises, promises!" Kim said sticking her butt out a little and wiggling it.

Still chuckling, Erin went back to the table and watched Kim finish dinner. Despite the joking, it did make her think. It was no more than she expected but this new aspect to their relationship was going to take getting used to.

Dinner seemed to go quickly. They talked but both seemed to want to finish fast. When they were done, Erin made a call to her mom while Kim cleaned up. She talked for a few minutes and then got off the phone and sat down at the table. Kim looked over at her.

"How are your parents?" she asked.

"They are doing okay. You're free Thursday night, right?" she asked back.

"Yes, I don't have any study sessions and nothing is due on Friday. Why?"

"I asked my parents to have dinner with us. I want them to meet you," she smiled at Kim.

Of all the things that day, Erin surprised Kim the most with that. She stopped loading the dishes and stood up straight. Her face reflected her surprise.

"I think it is obvious that I am pretty serious about you, Baby. I can't hide that from them forever. And I am not ashamed of who I love. I'm not ashamed of you and I'm not ashamed that you're a woman. If I'm committed to you, I owe it to you to acknowledge it," Erin said with emotion in her voice.

With hands still wet, Kim moved over to Erin and sat down in her lap and wrapped her arms around Erin. She squeezed tight. And then she kissed Erin. It was a long kiss that was filled more with love than passion.

"I won't ask you if you're sure because this is something that each person has to figure out for themselves. But I will say I didn't think I could be happier than I already was. It kind of makes me really yours to the whole world!" Kim whispered in Erin ear when the kiss ended but the embrace didn't.

"I think anyone who sees us together knows that!" Erin smiled. "But yes it does. And you are ... mine. And if you will ever finish cleaning up, I might show you that."

Kim sprang up and bowed to Erin. "Yes, Ma'am! Right away, Ma'am!"

After watching Kim for a moment, Erin got up. "I'll be in the bedroom. Come in when you're done." As she made her way to the bedroom, Erin tried to echo Kim's walk. For Kim, it was just as effective. Speeding up her pace, Kim was still careful to make sure she did a good job. But it was only a few minutes before she was done and she hurried into the bedroom.

The lights were off in the room, but Erin had a number of candles burning so that the room was fairly lit up. There was music playing, some sort of tech house with a beat but it was not very loud. She was on the bed, sitting up against the backboard. Her feet were scooted in so that her knees were up with her dress falling over and between them. Her sweater was unbuttoned a couple more buttons than before and it was clear that she had removed her bra. She watched Kim as she entered.

Kim stopped as she got before the bed. Standing there, she bowed her head. "I'm done, Ma'am and have come as you said." The way that Erin was looking at her was a little intimidating. She had wanted this moment and now it was making her nervous.

When Erin spoke, her voice was very controlled. "Good. Are you still horny, Baby?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am. Very."

"Also good. I want you to undress for me. Do it to the music. I don't want a striptease but just move for me as you undress." Erin cupped one of her breasts in her hand, fingers gently stroking. Kim could see that her nipples were already hard.

Listening for a moment, Kim gradually picked up the beat and started to move to it. Her hips moved from side to side. She brought up her hands and grabbed her blouse, pulling it up and freeing it from her skirt. Then she unbuttoned it. Her bra was quickly visible. It was white and frilly with lace. As she continued, her belly became visible. Erin licked her lips. She loved Kim's taut belly, especially when she was moving like that. She had a natural grace and often seemed like she was dancing with every movement. When the last button came undone, Kim let her blouse hang open for a few moments while she danced. Through it all, she kept her eyes on Erin's. Then she shrugged her shoulders in a smooth movement and the blouse fell to the ground.

Reaching behind her, Kim found the hook to her skirt and undid it. As she unzipped it, she felt it slip down a little, but it was too clingy on her to just drop. She needed to pull it past her hips. Shifting her hips back and forth, she inched it down. When it started to come free, she noticed Erin's knees falling a little farther apart. That pulled on Erin's skirt and lifted it up. Suddenly she realized that Erin no longer wore any panties. She caught a glimpse of Erin's pussy peeking out. Kim's own excitement jumped. It was unlike Erin to be so forward. Kim sensed that Erin was doing it as a subtle tease; one that was working well. She wanted nothing more than to move forward and press her face between Erin's legs. But so far she hadn't been given permission so Kim continued.

She stepped out of the skirt when it fell to the ground, lifting her knees high. Kim suspected that just how wet she was became very visible as she did that. That was just fine with her as she wanted Erin to know how excited she was. She reached back and unhooked her bra, sliding out one arm and then the other and dropping it into the pile at her feet. Now clad only in her panties, she danced a little more before pulling up on her panties. They went tight against her pussy, with her lips clearly visible through the wet material. Then she peeled them off.

Once she was naked, Kim continued to dance as she had no other instructions. Erin obviously was enjoying watching her. Her fingers were gently pulling and rolling her nipple. Her legs were wider now and her pussy was now easy to see. Then Erin raised her hand and crooked a finger at Kim, beckoning her to come forward. Kim moved forward, showing her eagerness. Climbing up onto the bed, she crawled to Erin.

"Do you see my pussy, Baby?" Erin asked in a husky voice.

"Yes, Ma'am." Kim nodded as she spoke.

"It's all wet. It's all wet because of you," Erin told her. "Do you want to do something about that?"

"I do, Ma'am. Please let me lick you. Let me make you cum!" Kim pleaded with Erin.

"Are you my good little pussy licker? Are you, Kim? Should I let my horny little pussy licker have a taste?" Each time she said "my," Erin put a special emphasis on it. She was new at this but she was already figuring out how Kim ticked.

"Please! I am a good little pussy licker! I'm your pussy licker! Please Ma'am, let me show you!" The tone in Kim's voice rose.

Pulling up her skirt until it bunched around her waist, Erin nodded. "Lick my pussy. Show me your talented tongue." Without any delay, Kim stretched her body out on the bed so that she could get access.

At first Kim just slowly ran her tongue up and down Erin's slit. Her tongue flicked in and out as she scooped up the juices there. Then she began to press her tongue harder until it slipped in between Erin's lips. When she did that, she heard Erin moan and her hips press up. She ran her tongue down low and then as she lifted it upwards, she pressed it back and forth. As it got high, Kim felt Erin's clit standing out. She swirled her tongue along the edges. She was rewarded with more moans from Erin.

Flicking her tongue back down, Kim began a rhythmic movement up and down. When low, she would press her tongue into Erin, penetrating her pussy as far as she could. As she went higher, she would again tease Erin's clit with her tongue. On her fourth or fifth long lick, Erin reached down and grabbed the back of Kim's head. Pulling Kim into her pussy, Erin began to grind herself against Kim's face. Now she no longer had the freedom to move around. Erin was showing her what she wanted and she obeyed. Kim moved her tongue closer into Erin's clit, stroking it softly then hard. Erin was moaning no stop.

Opening her mouth, Kim put her lips around Erin's clit. She softly sucked it. As she pulled it into her mouth, her tongue again stroked it. Then she touched the tip of it, vibrating her tongue back and forth. It was a light touch but she felt Erin jerk. Her fingers once again were tightening in her hair, pulling.

"Use me," Kim thought. She loved serving Erin and the bit of rough treatment made her own pussy spasm.

Her tongue flicked back and forth across the top of Erin's clit. It was obvious that it was having the desired effect. Her body was bucking up and down; alternating pressing hard into Kim's face and pulling back. When Erin pulled back, Kim let her lips slide off Erin's clit. As she pushed forward, she sucked it into her mouth again.

Suddenly Erin arched her back and began to shake. Kim tried to keep her mouth on Erin's clit but it was hard. She was bucking so much that Kim kept losing it. Each time she would find it and continue with licking and sucking. She could hear Erin as she mixed swearing in with her screams. Finally Erin started to slow down. Now she pulled lightly on Kim's hair so that she had to disengage.

"Enough. Enough, Baby! I can't take any more," she panted out. "Oh, God!"

Lifting her head a little, Kim looked up at Erin. "Did I do good, Ma'am?"

Gasping for breath again, Erin nodded at her. "Oh you did! You made me cum, Baby! You showed your talent as a pussy licker!" Kim beamed at the complement. "Come here, Baby." Erin pulled at her to bring her up so that they could kiss. She tasted herself and felt the wetness on Kim's face rub off on her own. Erin hugged Kim tight as they shared the kiss. Kim's apparently tireless tongue wrestled with Erin's. In the end, Erin had to break the kiss in order to continue to catch her breath. Slowly she came back into control.

"Your turn, Baby. Turn over and lay your back against my chest," Erin commanded. Kim quickly obeyed. One of Erin's breasts was exposed, hanging out from her sweater. Kim could feel the skin on her own and the hard nipple pressing against her.

Erin's arms went around her again. One went low, resting on her belly. The other was high, already touching her breast. Just as she had been doing to herself, Erin's fingers started to stroke Kim's breast. The tips of her other fingers just moved lightly back and forth on her belly, making no move farther down. Kim could feel that Erin had her lips close to her ear. The warm breath made her shiver.

"Still horny, my little .... pet?" Erin asked.

"Oh my God, yes Ma'am!" Kim replied.

"And do you like being called that? My .... little .... pet? " With each word, Erin took and pulled on Kim's nipple. Each time it was a little harder.

"Uh huh! I do!," she panted out. There was something about it that was made Kim feel more owned when Erin called her pet. She couldn't put it into words but it made her status as submissive more clear.

Erin went back to rolling and lightly tugging on Kim's nipple, then switched hands so that the other nipple got some attention. Kim wasn't even aware of how much her hips were moving back and forth. Erin was of course. When she switched hands, her other hand reached lower. Now her fingertips were brushing against the top of Kim's pussy hair. Slowly she started move her hand down further. It was obvious how much Kim wanted even more.

"I love you, my little pet; my horny little pet," Erin kept talking quietly into Kim's ear. "Are you getting very excited, little pet?"

"Oh, yes Ma'am. Your fingers are almost brushing the top of my clitty. It's so hard. You made it so hard and you are making me feel so good." Kim could feel her body starting to tremble.

As Erin slipped her hand lower, her fingers started to press in and part Kim's pussy lips. Kim was so wet it was easy. Now Erin was lightly running her finger right over Kim's clitty. She too could feel Kim getting closer.

"Do you know what you need to do, my little pet?" Erin asked in a steady controlled voice.

Kim found it impossible to answer in the same way. "I, uh, think so, Ma'am. I need to, oh, oh, oh, ask permission to cum." Her hips thrust up to meet Erin's fingers.

"Baby, you are such a good obedient little pet! You must not cum without my permission." Erin picked up the pace of her fingers, trying to bring Kim closer to cumming. Kim was arching her back and pressing her head back against Erin's shoulder. Erin was able to look right into Kim's face. She could see that Kim was biting her lip as she worked on the words.

"Please Ma'am, may I have your permission to cum?" Kim asked.

It had been Erin's intention to just put the discipline out there and give permission but there was something about the way Kim looked as she asked. It struck a little chord inside Erin. She wasn't aware of it before. Now, Erin wanted to push just a little more.

"No, not yet Baby. You don't have my permission," she said in a regretful tone.

Kim groaned as she realized that she had to hold on. Erin at least slowed down the pace of her fingers so that she wasn't driving Kim quite so hard. At the same time, her other hand started to pinch Kim's nipples a little just to see what would happen. Each time she pinched, Kim gave a little gasp and jumped a little. Her trembling increased. Kim's own hands were grabbing the bed covers and twisting them. Her lip was biting harder as she felt her excitement build.

"Oh please, please Ma'am. I'm trying so hard. Please let me cum!" she gasped out the words.

Erin didn't say anything but started moving her fingers faster again while pinching just a little more.

"Oh God, please Ma'am!" Kim pleaded.

"Yes, my wonderful little pet you have my permission to cum. Cum for me, Baby!" Erin couldn't torture Kim any longer.

"Thank you! Thank you! Oh, oh, God!" Kim let go and let the orgasm flow over her. She thrust her hips up and down against Erin's fingers. Now she really did feel owned and had a wonderfully secure feeling. Between that and Erin's touch, her orgasm overtook her.

"Oh fuck, Ma'am! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kim screamed. Her body was bucking against Erin's. She hadn't cum like this in a while. Erin kept her attention going. Her fingers were digging into Kim's pussy, sliding up and down. Never too long and never too hard, Erin helped to prolong it, sending wave after wave of pleasure though Kim.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,303 Followers