Going Down Ch. 02

Story Info
Grace and Cale heat things up a bit.
3.9k words
4.81
22.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a romantic story with erotic themes, story being the key word here. If you aren't looking for something with a deeper theme, you would be better off reading elsewhere. If you like a good tale then read on. Please send feedback good or bad! It is always appreciated. Thanks and enjoy!


When I sat back down at the table, I felt like I was in two different climates. Brent was frost, chilling me with a patronizing look, and Cale was heat. I don't have to tell you which of those two extremes won out do I?

Still ignoring my boss, I sent Cale a pleading look. I wanted this fiasco to end as quickly as possible. If the fire in his eyes was any indication, so did he. He brought Brent's attention back to business and guided the discussion quickly through the talking points.

With an agreement to meet on Monday morning to work out details, Cale declared the evening a success. He rose, shaking Brent's hand and thanking him again for taking such a late meeting.

Brent smiled and made nice, but his eyes were cold when they came to rest on me. Great! Work was going to be hell on Monday. He grabbed my elbow and started to steer me from the table. I had to resist the urge to drive that elbow into his stomach.

"Miss O'Brien. I was wondering if I could ask you something personal."

I didn't know whether to be relieved or afraid of what Cale would say. I turned and regarded him with a wary gaze. Brent still retained his grasp on my arm.

Cale stepped forward and grabbed my hand, leaving my boss no choice but to let go if he didn't want to engage in a public game of tug-of-war.

"I have a niece coming into town next week and I don't really know what to do with a nine year old girl. I was wondering if you could help me come up with a few ideas."

I fumbled a moment.

"Sure. I suppose I could find a few minutes after our meeting on Monday."

I didn't want to appear any more eager than I already had. I'm not a complete slut you know.

Brent moved to take my arm again. Not what I had in mind.

"I was hoping you'd have time now."

He sent a challenging look to my boss.

Brent hesitated, and then pasted on that shit eating grin he reserved for clients.

"I'm sure Grace would be happy to help."

The sneer on his face suggested exactly what he thought I might be capable of helping with.

If Cale noticed his boorish behavior, he hid it very well.

"Grace, would you mind rescuing me?"

That satin smooth voice slid over me and I realized that I had no choice in the matter. Even if I wanted to object, my body had taken possession of my mind, or at least my mouth.

"I have no plans for the rest of the evening."

Those dark eyes that saw into my soul called me a liar.

"You've saved me."

Those three simple words were spoken so softly that they struck a chord inside me. I feared that I had not saved him, but doomed us both.

He turned to Brent, all business again.

"I'll see that she gets home. I look forward to seeing you Monday."

The two men shook hands again and Brent reluctantly made his way out of the restaurant.

I breathed deeply for a few moments, while Cale rubbed his thumb softly over my hand.

"Does that prick always treat you like that?"

The quiet anger in his voice suggested that he had indeed noticed Brent's deplorable behavior and that he disapproved. I squeezed his hand and shrugged.

"I'm used to it."

I peered at him closely and the look on his face almost melted me form the inside out. Everything about the man had that effect on me.

His jaw was clenched and he looked like he was about to go drag Brent back in for a little old-fashioned fisticuffs. I couldn't help the little smile that spread across my face or the warm feeling that swept over me.

"So, do you really have a nine year-old niece coming to visit?"

He grinned slyly.

"I have a niece. She'll be coming to visit in another three months."

I laughed.

"Well, it appears you rescued me instead of the other way around."

His face sobered.

"Oh no. I assure you you've most certainly done the rescuing."

My laugh died off when I heard the desire, heavy in his voice. I knew how he felt because I was feeling it too. I knew then that right or wrong I was going through with this.

Cale brought my hand up to his lips and turned it over to place a soft kiss on my palm.

I shivered.

"Are you alright with this?"

The concern in his eyes was touching, and every bit as seductive as his kiss.

I let him see just how alright with things I was and I heard that low growl again.

I smiled.

"Maybe we'd better get out of here before we draw a crowd."

He appeared to notice our surroundings for the first time since my boss had made his exit. I swear he blushed a little. It reminded me of the sweet guy I first thought him in the elevator. It made me think there was more of that side of him hiding underneath the surface.

I smiled again and pulled back from him long enough to grab my bag and my portfolio.

With a grin of his own, he took the oversized leather case from me and tucked my hand into his elbow. It was an old-fashioned gesture that I found endearing, and made me itch to find out more about this man who seemed such a study in contrasts.

We made our way out to the parking lot where he led me to.. a big truck. It was a Cadillac, but it was still a big truck.

I laughed.

"What?"

Cale was blushing again.

"I suppose every knight has to have a trusty steed, if he's going to go about rescuing damsels in distress."

He looked at me for a moment and then burst out laughing. It was deep and musical, a sound I definitely wanted to hear more of.

He opened the door for me, and I paused, biting my lip.

Cale drew his brows together.

"What's wrong?"

I looked down at my short black dress and strappy shoes, and back up to the cab of the truck. It may as well have been a tree house.

"Oh."

Enlightenment dawned on his face. He put my portfolio in the extended back seat and before I knew it he had scooped me up in his arms. Instinctively my arms snaked their way around his neck. God, it felt so good to be in his arms. It felt...right. He was solid and warm, and the smell of his cologne mixed with a male scent that was purely his served as a potent cocktail. I breathed deeply.

Cale gave a sharp intake of breath. He leaned down and buried his face in my hair. I felt him breathe in the same way I had just done with him. He sighed.

"God woman, what are you doing to me?"

His voice had taken on a low gravely tone. My breathing became shallow.

I looked up into his face and watched his eyes darkening.

You know those movie scenes where the hero closes in slowly for the kiss and the heroine closes her eyes in anticipation, while the tension draws out for the viewing audience? This was nothing like that.

Cale swooped down like a hawk capturing my lips before I had time to register what was happening. Explosive is the only term I can think of to describe that kiss. It was like an out-of- body experience, except my body was most definitely showing the signs of experiencing the kiss.

I plunged my hands into his hair and held on for dear life. It was crazy, but each kiss with him was getting hotter. The touch of his tongue was turning my blood to molten lava and I wasn't sure I could survive it. Death by kiss, the headlines would read.

I think if he had wanted to, he could have taken me on the hood of his truck and I wouldn't have cared. Did I mention I'm shy and conservative around men?

Fortunately he had at least a little control over his senses, because he pulled back and deposited me in the truck without a word. Which was fine, since I don't think I could have comprehended something as complex as the English language at that point.


He came around and climbed in his side, starting the engine.

"Grace honey....where?"

Apparently my subconscious was functioning a lot better than my conscious mind, because I heard myself rattle off my address. I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes, trying to talk my nerve endings into settling down. Yeah. Like that was going to happen.

We pulled into my driveway and I grabbed Cale's hand, leading him up the walkway. As soon as we were through the front door, I dropped everything and spun around. I grabbed the front of his shirt with both hands and pulled him to me. His arms slid around my waist and his lips crashed down over mine.

His hands stroked over my back as he plundered my mouth with his. Our hands flew over each other, tearing at clothing and gliding over skin, our mouths only leaving each other's for seconds at a time.

His skin felt hot to the touch and it made my hands burn where I touched him. I groaned and pulled him up the stairs to my bedroom. I'd never wanted anyone as fiercely as I did him. I wasn't a virgin or anything, but none of my previous lovers had awakened this kind of primal passion in me. I was like a woman possessed.

The moonlight filtered in through the window, but I paused to turn on the light. I wanted to see him. I wasn't disappointed. I stood and looked at the beautiful man before me. He was in as good a shape as I had imagined.

His chest was defined and muscular, not overly so, just enough that I could tell he took care of himself, and it was covered with a light dusting of hair. My fingers itched to glide through it.

His arms were subtly cut and his stomach was flat and smooth. That light smattering of hair trailed down and I let my eyes follow slowly, thinking that my lips wouldn't be far behind. My gaze came to rest between his legs. I had already gotten a little preview in the elevator, but that brief encounter hadn't prepared me for the unobstructed view I was getting now.

His cock stood at attention proud and pulsing. Size wise he wasn't huge or anything, just proportioned right for his body and he was not a small guy. I licked my lips and continued my visual tour of his body.

His hips tapered into muscled thighs and calves. I could already feel those legs between mine as he thrust himself in and out of my body. I heard a low moan and realized it was coming from me.

I looked up at him and saw the same expression in his eyes that I knew I had in mine. He had been doing his own gazing and he apparently liked what he saw as much as I did.

I stepped into his arms and placed small kisses along his chest. We both groaned at the contact of our naked bodies, electricity snaking over our skin. I let my hands glide, following the path of my lips as I traced over his chest, his arms, and down that beautiful flat stomach.

I could feel the wetness pooling between my thighs as I thought about what I wanted to do next. God! He had me so hot! I slid my hands down to grasp his cock and heard his sharp intake of breath. I felt him jump in my hands and his head fell back, his eyes closing in bliss.

I grinned.

Dropping down on my knees I continued to kiss my way down his thighs, trailing my tongue over the sensitive skin of his inner thigh. Involuntarily he spread his legs apart widening his stance and giving me better access.

His breath was coming in short gasps now. I slowed my assault on his body. I licked my way up his other thigh and over to his scrotum. I ran my tongue over that little line that ran between his balls and his anus. He jumped visibly. I worked my way over his balls, which were tight and full until I thought his eyes were going to roll back in his head.

I loved the salty taste of his skin. I ran my hands over his hips, reaching around to squeeze his ass. I looked up at him and grinned before I closed my mouth over the head of his cock.

"Christ Grace!"

That exclamation sent shivers to the center of my body causing me to leak more moisture onto my thighs. I moaned as I worked his cock into my mouth. I couldn't take all of him so I tried to make up for it with the little nibbles and tongue swirls that I laved over him.

God, I loved the feel of him gliding around my tongue.

I was just getting into it when he yanked me up to my feet and picked me up. In two strides he was at the bed and suddenly he was on top of me. His tongue invaded my mouth and I reveled in my ability to make him lose control like this.

I pulled back from his lips.

"I wasn't through yet."

"The hell you weren't."

Did I mention how I love Alphas?

"Grace honey, I don't want this to be over before it starts."

He was nibbling over my neck now and my body arched up like a bowstring. He had a way of finding my hot spots. I heard a low chuckle as his hands played their way down to my breasts.

He took one in each hand and gazed at them for a moment. He strummed his thumbs over my erect nipples causing pleasure to shoot straight to the area between my thighs. I thought I would die when his mouth closed over one of them. I heard myself gasping nonsense words and found my hands laced through his hair.

He grinned up at me. Uh oh. I didn't know how much of this kind of torture I could take.

He trailed his tongue down my stomach, his hands still working over my breasts. When his tongue dipped into my bellybutton, I bucked again.

"Oh God!"

The gasp was wrenched from my lips unbidden. He groaned deep and low.

He continued to work his way down until he was positioned between my thighs. Oh Fuck! The heat of his breath on my pussy was so good. I held my breath in anticipation. I could feel the center of my sex swelling as if it were trying to reach him.

He waited there for what seemed like forever. I whimpered. My hips moved of their own volition, but he held them down.

I watched as he lowered his head slowly, lust clearly in his eyes. He looked up at me just before he dragged his tongue slowly over my slit.

"Mother of God!"

The shout echoed through the room. He grinned again.

He went back to work on my pussy moving painfully slowly. He alternated between sliding his tongue inside me and moving to suck my clit up into his mouth where he rolled his tongue around it and then started the process all over.

I was gripping the bed sheets in a mad frenzy. Every time I thought I was ready to fall over the edge, he backed off. Finally, when I thought I would cry from frustration, he climbed up my body and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

"Are you sure you want this Grace?"

I looked at him like he had six heads.

"Get the fuck inside me now!'

He chuckled.

Gripping my hips, he gave a long thrust. I was so wet he embedded himself to the hilt on the first try. I gasped as the walls of my pussy gave little welcoming spasms. He stopped for a moment and dropped his forehead down to mine.

We were both gasping desperately for air. I stayed still as long as I could stand it. I swear. I couldn't help it. I had to move my hips. As I did I heard him let out a low groan. I knew it wouldn't be long for me, but I couldn't have slowed things down if I'd wanted to.

The feel of him gliding against me electrified my already sensitive nerve endings. We were the most perfect fit I'd ever felt.

I hooked my legs up around his back and gasped when the head of his cock slid over my sweet spot. The spasms continued to grow, flexing and releasing his shaft as I felt myself hurtling towards the point of no return.

I tried to warn him that it was coming, but it was too late.

My body shattered into atoms from my pussy outward. I felt the waves of energy roll over me as I bucked uncontrollably beneath him.

"Oh fuck!"

I felt myself screaming over and over. It was either that or let the pressure kill me.

As I was starting to float back down, I felt him tense up. The hot spurts of his cum hitting the walls of my pussy pushed me back over the edge again.

A little while later, Cale was still lying on top of me as we started to re-enter the world again. I was so tired and yet so new. I felt him move, pulling his softening cock out of me.

I whined my disappointment at losing my connection to him.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply.

I curled into his arms and inhaled the glorious scent of his skin. I purred with contentment and let myself drift off to sleep.

I squinted my eyes and pulled a pillow over my head as a barrier against the morning sun. I stretched my body becoming aware of a delicious soreness. I smiled when I thought back over the night before.

Cale and I had awakened throughout the night making love and dozing and repeating it all over again. No wonder I was sore. My body felt well used.

I reached over for him, finding his spot empty. Panic began to creep over me. I sat up gazing around the room. When my stomach growled I realized that it was the smell of coffee that had awakened me.

I sagged back down on the bed in relief. He wasn't gone.

"Hey lazy. You'd think someone didn't get a wink of sleep last night."

His dark eyes crinkled at the edges. I smiled under his warm gaze.

He was leaning casually against the doorway. I suddenly found myself shy even after all of the acts we had performed last night. I tightened the sheet around my body.

His grin said he'd noticed but he didn't comment.

"Come on, grab a shower. By the time you're out I'll have breakfast done."

He turned and strode back out of the room, leaving me my privacy. I was grateful for that small consideration.

After a quick shower, I dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. It was the weekend uniform of choice for a busy architect like myself. I yanked my hair up into a ponytail and took a deep breath before heading into the kitchen to face the morning after awkwardness.

I padded into the kitchen to find it empty. There was a mug waiting beside the coffee pot and I went to pour myself a cup. I had just set the pot back on the burner, when I felt arms circle me from behind.

Cale dropped a kiss on my neck.

"Good morning."

His warmth banished my worries about the stilted and awkward conversation that had played out in my mind during my shower.

I turned around in his arms.

"Good morning yourself, sexy."

My voice was still husky from our active night.

I snuggled into him, allowing myself to buy into the illusion of domesticity for a few more minutes.

He wrapped his arms me and rubbed his hands over my back.

"Breakfast is ready. I hope you don't mind, I set a table for us."

His voice still sounded like honey, even in the early light of morning.

"OK."

He chuckled softly at my easy reply.

I let him lead me to the dining room where he had laid out a feast of french toast, fruit and yoghurt.

"Wow. I usually just grab a piece of toast on the way out the door."

Cale laughed.

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me at all."

I grinned back at him.

I loaded up my plate. What? My energy reserves were tapped out. Give a girl a break.

We sat in companionable silence as we ate. It was the type of comfortable silence that usually comes after you've been in a relationship for a while. I didn't question it, I didn't dare.

When we were done Cale quietly gathered up our plates and carried them into the kitchen. It was fine for him to cook me breakfast, but I drew the line at letting him clean up the dishes in my own home. I shooed out of the kitchen and proceeded to wash up.

I found him a few minutes later in my office looking through some of the drawings that I hadn't brought in my portfolio. I leaned against the door and watched him silently.

I admired his long lean hands as they flipped through pages of schematics. His profile was beautiful. I found it hard to believe that I had just met this man the night before. I felt like it had been forever.

I looked down and cleared my throat. When I looked back up at him he was smiling.

12