Going for a Run

Story Info
Fiona has a rough night at work and wanders into the park.
1.9k words
4.27
59.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona was sick and fucking tired of her bullshit job. The restaurant patrons had been bitchy, demanding, and had tipped poorly for all of the hard work she had done on their behalf, including plastering her friendliest smile on her face as she had served them. She was bone weary, pissed off, and most of all, horny as fuck.

She slammed the door to her crappy apartment in the bullshit part of town, and tossed her keys on the table. She stripped off her clothes, hopped onto her bed and began touching herself roughly, tweaking her nipples, running her fingers over the lips of her moist cunt. Just as she began to feel herself reach the tipping point of orgasm she heard angry yelling and crashing from the apartment above her, which thoroughly dampened her mood.

"FUCK!" She yelled and slammed her hands down beside herself on the bed. The screaming and yelling went on, and on, and showed no signs of abating. It was now late at night and she needed to get some energy out. She put on her tight ass hugging running shorts, and her sexy new sports bra she liked to run in during the mornings to tease her cute neighbors and stepped out of her front door. Her midriff was bare, her strong firm thighs shone in the moonlight as she started off at a brisk pace. She put her headphones in and began getting in rhythm with her music. She lost herself in the feeling of the cool air against her skin, her nipples hardening in the brisk air, and somewhere in her head she knew her short shorts were riding up even further into her ass cheeks.

Lost in the run, she by habit turned away from the lights of the main drag near her house and into the darkened park. She could still feel her cunt wet from earlier, damp and hot from her play, the friction of running was heating her up again between her legs.

She noticed her shoe come untied, and slowed to a walk, stooping down to tie it before she face-planted on the gravel and stones of the park trail. As she began to straighten she felt hands grab her forcefully from behind and cover her mouth. She tried to scream, but little could be heard around the hand. She kicked out, but missed her attacker and only succeeded in losing her balance. Her attacker dragged her off into the brush, and threw her to the ground hard. She felt the wind knocked out of her, and coughed, unable to make any sound but for the few gasping breaths she could manage. Her head swam for a moment as she tried to re-orient herself.

"Don't make a fucking sound you bitch or I'll make you regret it." She felt hands grab her sports bra and pull it up over her head, wrapping the elastic around her hands and tying them together tightly enough it was uncomfortable. She felt her running shorts peeled from her ass, the cool air sending fresh tingles to her clit. Her shorts were unceremoniously put over her head and stuffed into her mouth, her attacker tied off the excess so it stayed taught in her mouth.

She was dragged to the nearest park bench, and shoved down onto the seat, she could see leftover gum stuck to the bottom of the bench as her head hung over. She began to whimper. She was scared, but the rough treatment was doing something to her already hot and bother cunt.

Oh God, please not now, why am I getting off from this? She was dripping wet.

Her attacker ran his hands over her bare ass, squeezing each cheek, grunting with appreciation. He spread them, and she felt a flush of shame knowing he was staring at her bare little asshole and could probably see had her lips were spreading at wet.

He must think I'm some sort of stupid fucking whore, just a cheap piece of ass to get wet for the first cock that came along. Fuuuuuck, why does that make me even wetter to think about? Am I just a stupid goddamn slut? Ooooh, my pussy likes that thought.

She could feel his finger slide down over her asshole, slick with sweat and pussy juice after her run, sliding down, tracing the lips of her pussy and spreading the copious dampness it found. She bit her gag harder, trying to stifle a moan and failing miserably.

"As soon as I saw you running, I thought to myself you either have to be one dumb fucking cunt or a cheap-ass slut to be running in this park at night, in this part of town, much less dressed like such a cheap slut. Guess now we know which one you are, huh?" He chuckled to himself, roughly sliding two fingers into her cunt with a squelching noise. She squealed, her hips bucking up and down at the sensation involuntarily.

She sensed more than felt him shift, and felt him wipe his fingers onto the exposed portion of her face. She flushed, was he going to fuck her or not? She felt an odd sense of indignation at the thought that he might be done with her already. Until she heard his zipper.

"Let's take you for a ride you dumb cunt," She felt his cock at the head of her pussy, he ran it up and down her slit, and she sighed and pushed back, he laughed at her, pulling his dick away for a moment. He slapped her ass hard and she jumped. "Don't fucking move you cunt," She froze, and felt him put a hand on her lower back, and continue to tease her with the thick mushroom head of his cock till she began to whimper.

In one, sure movement, he slowly pushed his cock deep into her bare, unprotected cunt. He held it there, enjoying how tight and wet it was. Then he began to move, the sure, unhurried fuck of someone who knows he has all the time he wants. He ran hands up her sides, she arched her back to give him access to her tits, he squeezed and pinched them, her cunt frothing with juices. Fiona couldn't remember the last time she had been this turned on and it was clouding whatever small sense of logic she had left. She tried to yell out for him to fuck her harder, but it just came out as a muffled,

"Fuh mf hmrder!" Through the improvised gag, and he just laughed even harder. He slapped her ass again, again another jump and a squeal, and grabbed her hips and began to give it to her in earnest. All that could be heard now in the park was the sounds of wet slapping flesh, grunting and the deep moans emanating from Fiona's throat. She was pushing back against him as best she could, desperate to finally cum on her rapists cock. She felt her orgasm building, larger and larger inside, until she could hold it no further and it consumed her.

She screamed, her throat going raw as she came harder than she had in her entire life, boyfriends, her toys had nothing on the sensations she was getting from this strangers cock. Her legs, clenched, and twitched, her cunt gushing out onto the cock inside her, and overflowing onto the park bench beneath her. She had finally started to subside when she felt his cock begin to harden, he grabbed her hair and wrenched her head back, pushing into her deep, she felt his cock pulsing, spewing load after load of cum into her spasming pussy, and sent her over the edge again. She collapsed on the bench, and he pulled out, giving her an affectionate pat on her ass. He walked around to the other end of the bench, lifted her head up by the hair, pulled the gag off and sidled underneath her mouth, holding his cock up and lowering her head back down.

"Your going to clean me now you dumb fuck. Your such a stupid cunt. I bet you loved every minute of this cock didn't you?" He began lifting her head up and down, guiding her as she eagerly licked up their combined juices from his cock. She heard the telltale click of a camera next to her face and turned to look at him, his cock buried in her mouth still.

"That's right, smile for the camera bitch. What would people think if they saw you now? Your friends, what about your family? How would they react knowing you're really just a filthy dumb slut deep inside?" She could feel her arousal beginning to flood back, stronger than ever. "Do you want me to fuck you again slut?" She replied with a whimper, her mouth still full. He grabbed her hair and dragged her off of the bench, propping her so she was resting on her shoulders and head, and her cunt and ass were stuck up in the air. He bent her in half so her cunt was lined up overhead with her face and pushed his cock back into her.

Fiona watched as her lips spread for him, like they were welcoming an old friend. He grabbed her legs and with no pretense of teasing this time began plowing her, forcing glob after glob of cum out of her pussy, occasionally pulling all the way out to let it drip onto her sex-crazed face. Each time she felt cum near her lips she sent out her tongue questing to find it, a flush of shame and humiliation spreading down to her shoulders realizing how she must look right now.

I'm just a fucking whore, a set of holes, just a dumb fuckpig for any cock that might come calling! Each thought, each self deprecating term she called herself she felt herself nearer to orgasm again. She had sweat and cum covering her face and matting her hair, his cock clearly visible pushing in and out of her needy fuck hole, it seemed like an eternity, and she knew deep inside she would never go back. She couldn't push back in this position, her hands were still bound and useless, she was completely at his mercy.

"Thats right, fuck this useless slut! Fuck me goddamit! Use me like the whore I am! I'm a worthless, stupid pig!" He began to pump faster, harder, his hands digging into her legs. "FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!" She came again, squeezing and milking his cock, and he came in turn, his cum overflowing with her juices to drip down in huge globs, into her greedy mouth and onto her face. He pulled out, pushed her sideways onto the ground, knelt near her face and wiped his cock off on it. He pulled her phone out of the arm strap she wore, held it out to her.

"Unlock it." She did without hesitation. He took her information and entered it into his phone. "I'll be in touch whore." Without another word he put on his pants and grabbed his shirt and walked away.

Fiona looked down, she could only imagine what she looked like. Her hair was matted and tangled, full of cum and sweat. Her face was glazed with the cum she couldn't reach with her tongue. She realized her shorts had been ripped across her right ass cheek when he pulled it off of her, but slipped them on anyways. She used her teeth to untie the knot on her sports bra around her wrists and put it on as well. She was muddy, reeked of cum and sex, and more fulfilled than she had ever been in her life.

She began walking home at a stroll through her new favorite park as the sun began to come up over the horizon.

It was going to be a beautiful day.

To be continued...