Going for a Swim

Story Info
Fun in the sun at California hot springs.
4.1k words
4.01
63.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drive through the California desert, you turn and look at me like I am on crack. 'Why in the hell are we driving SO FAR just to go swimming?' you think to yourself. We have been driving for two hours already, the A/C keeping it cool inside and the music on the radio is great, but you are beginning to feel a little anxious about having been driven so far into the desert to "swim." We pass a few more houses, then we make the turn off of the main road and onto a well-maintained dirt road.

"Where are we going?" you ask me. I can almost feel your heart pounding through your chest as I glance over at you quickly and smile.

"Trust me?" I ask.

"Never" you joke.

"We're almost there...at least, we are almost to the parking lot."

"Parking lot? What could there possibly be up here that requires a parking lot???" you ask in disbelief. We are now driving uphill around a twisting dirt road. The radio is now crackling and I push play on the CD player. The static is soon replaced by some very relaxing music that sounds like Native American music. The music and the surrounding environment take on a whole new appearance as the drums and flutes in the music seem to echo and surround us.

Rounding the last corner, you see the parking lot and the makeshift toll booth. There is nobody at the toll booth, but you can read a sign that suggests that visitors who plan to stay overnight should write their license plate numbers on a piece of paper and $5 into the slot in the top of the mounted lock box. We park the car next to the only other car in the lot and I walk back to the box and drop in a business card, which I have written our license plate number on, and a $5 bill.

As you grab the collapsible cooler with the frozen bottles of water and the small pack with our towels and the sunscreen, I open the trunk and grab a large backpack with two sleeping bags and a tent attached to the backpack by thin straps. You look at me, stunned.

"I packed this while you were sleeping this morning, just before I woke you up for our shower," I inform you as I grin like a Cheshire cat. All you can do is shake your head and wonder 'what have I gotten myself into this time?'

The hike is mostly downhill and steep at times, making you wonder how we will ever get back up this canyon later. 'Even if we do camp here, this is going to be one tough climb!' you think to yourself. Nearing the bottom of the canyon, you can hear water flowing and two voices, one male and one female, but the brush is too tall and too thick for either of us to see anyone below. The lower we hike into the canyon, however, the louder the water gets and the more we can hear and it sounds like the couple below are playing in the water, splashing each other like a couple of kids. The woman is whining like a little girl about being splashed with cold water while the guy is laughing at her.

As we finally reach the bottom of the canyon, you can finally see what we have been hearing: a deep creek flowing into a pond, the young man who is in the pond, and his girlfriend who appears to be sitting in a large hole in a rock that has a little bit of steam rising from it. Both of them are nude from what we can see (we are only able to see the young woman from the breasts up since she is sitting in what appears to be a hot springs which is slowly flowing into the basin of the rock). At first, she is too busy flipping off the young man to notice us, but as we begin to set our things down, the young man sees us and calls out to her, "Hey, Patra, we have company!"

She shrieks playfully and reaches for her one-piece, but the young man boldly calls out to us, "Welcome to the Deep Creek Hot Springs! This area is clothing-optional, so have a great time!"

As she stands to put on her one-piece, we both notice a small tattoo above the young woman's right breast. It is a heart-shaped tattoo with the letters ICU in it. The young woman has a shaved pussy, somewhat small breasts, long black hair, and very tanned skin. From this distance, we can't tell, but I suspect that she might be Asian. If she is, she has lost her accent because she doesn't have one when she calls out to the young man, "Billy, when are we going to go?"

"Oh, quit being such a wuss, Patra, these people are just here to have a good time like we are. Take that damned suit off and stop whining already!"

The young woman slowly peels her one-piece back off and, though it wasn't meant to be, her slow pace makes it look like she is giving us all a striptease.

"Yeah, baby, take it all off!" Bill jokes, and he begins whistling at Patra.

Patra turns around with her back to us and takes her suit the rest of the way off, then sits back down in the warm water while Bill calls out to us, "Hey, I see that you have a tent there. If you are planning to spend the night, the best place to camp is up the hill there on the other side of Patra. Just pitch your tent back there and you will have an amazing view of the creek and the hot springs below. The only way across, though, is to walk through the pond. Be careful climbing the hill too, it can be a little slick with all of the dead leaves."

"Thanks," I reply as I sit down to take off my shoes, socks, and pants to cross the creek. Having only worn your bikini and a pair of shorts with a pair of flip-flops, you are quickly across the creek and atop the hill with the small pack and the collapsible cooler and begin a strip tease of your own.

"Hey, Allen!" you call out. I look up to see your beautifully glistening skin slowly being uncovered as you undo your top. I quickly grab our digital camera and start snapping off pictures as you slowly slide off your top, then your shorts, and finally your bikini bottoms. Your hairless pussy and large breasts look absolutely amazing as you slowly carry your bikini down the hill to join Patra in the hot springs. You discover that there are many smaller "cauldrons" as they are called, near Patra, but the one that Patra is in is large enough for about six people and you ask her if you can join her. She seems a little shy, but doesn't protest or turn away; in fact she seems very cordial toward you and the two of you talk about where she is from. She tells you that she is Thai and that she and Bill occasionally come up here to get away from the city and enjoy the beauty of nature as there is no better way to enjoy nature than by being nude. It is then that you see Bill walking up beside her.

"Would you guys like a beer?", he asks as he hands one to Patra and holds one out to you.

"Sure," you reply, being the naughty little 19 year-old that you are as Bill heads up the hill toward me with another beer in his hand.

I am just finishing with the tent as he approaches. "So, is this your first time here?" Bill asks me.

"No, as a matter of fact, I am an amateur photographer and I was told about this place by a couple who I was photographing while they were on their honeymoon and I was on vacation on Catalina Island. They had forgotten their camera at home and asked me to take some digital pictures of them and e-mail them to them when I got home. Since I have a huge memory card in my digital camera and space was not an issue, I told them that I would and ended up following them just about everywhere (including the final night when they invited me up to their room for some private photos of their trip). They paid me back with free meals and drinks (and, of course, I got to keep the pictures on my computer after I E-mailed them to the couple). They told me that this was where they had originally met and gave me the directions so that I could take my girlfriend up here. Their description didn't do the place justice though," I said as I peered down the hill at you and Patra who were busily enjoying your beers and your conversation which had now turned to Patra's tattoo.

"Yeah, I got this tattoo when Bill and I joined a nudist camp last year. He has one just like it on one of his ass cheeks," she giggled. "It is how the nudist camp likes to tell its members from its guests."

"So you and Bill like to be nude everywhere?" you ask.

"No, I like to be nude whenever he and I are alone, but Bill insists that I should show off my body more. I love him and I like to make him happy, so I am going along with him, but I guess that I am still a little shy about having guys stare at me all the time."

"Well, what about girls?" you ask. "Does it bother you to have girls stare at you?"

"Well, no, not really. I don't know why. I just seem more comfortable around girls. I guess it is just because I don't think a girl would want to jump me like a guy might."

"I don't know, Patra, you are a pretty hot girl! You'd better watch out, I might just be the girl to jump you!" you joke and Patra chuckles.

"Actually, I don't think that I would mind. You are a very beautiful young woman yourself," she replies as she scoots closer to you. You take that cue and begin to tease and massage each other as your mouths meet.

Up on the hill, Bill and I are talking, but I am watching the events unfold below. While talking to Bill, I see that you and Patra have decided to get to know each other a little better. I continue to tell Bill about Catalina Island as I reach for the digital camera again and start aiming it at the two of you below. I zoom in on you both and start snapping pictures as Patra stands in front of you and you take her tattooed breast into your mouth as deep as you can get it and she wraps her arms around your shoulders, pulling you closer. When Bill sees what is going on, his jaw drops. He has never seen Patra with another woman and it is shocking to him. "They make a cute couple," I joke as I take another picture of you flicking the tip of your tongue around her aureola and over her nipple as she leans her head back, still holding on to you and letting her dark hair fall back into the water. You lift your hand to her pussy and begin to massage her clit as she slides herself back into the water to return the tongue lashings and massage that you have begun giving her.

Meanwhile, Bill and I begin moving back down the hill slowly to get a better view and a different angle of the show. You slip lower into the water and Patra instinctively pushes herself up onto the side of the cauldron to give you access to her wet pussy. She props herself up on her elbows and lies back as your tongue begins working its magic on her pussy lips and up toward her clit and your hands begin to massage her hips, stomach, and up to her breasts. Back up the hill I go to get a good angle of the two of you and I snap a few more pictures. Patra grabs the hair on the back of your head and pulls you down into her, loving the feel of your tongue as it dances on her clit. The sensations rocket through her as she approaches and finally reaches her climax and slides back into the water. Your mouths meet as she aggressively attacks your tongue with her own, then, Patra sees Bill standing there and begins to back away from you. She suddenly remembers where she is and grabs for her one-piece and heads for their tent with Bill right behind her.

You look at me and pout; you didn't get to cum. When you see that I have our camera in my hands, your eyes grow wide. A smile creeps across your face as you bounce over to the edge of the cauldron nearest to me and slowly crawl your way out, never losing eye-contact with me. Seeing you crawling out of the water like a stalking cat on the prowl, I continue to snap pictures of you. As you climb down from the rocks and crawl through the sand, I continue to take pictures of you. The sand sticks to your wet body and covers you from your breasts to your feet. When you finally reach me, you get up on your knees and reach into my swim trunks and pull them down, unleashing my hard cock. You continue to look up at me and I continue to snap pictures of you as your mouth surrounds the tip of my cock and slides all the way to the base. With my fat 8" in your mouth, you continue to look up at me, then you tilt your head back and close your eyes, allowing my cock to slide out of your mouth and drop onto your chin and cheek. You grab hold of it and open your eyes as you begin to stroke it with your hand. Ouch! The sand! I remove my shirt and wrap the camera in it and we both head back to the cauldron for some play time together. On our way there, we can hear Patra and Bill in their tent, clearly fucking their brains out.

Back in the cauldron, I lie you back in the same position that you had Patra in and I let my tongue dance around your pussy lips and clit. I press my tongue inside of your pussy and enjoy the flow of your juices. You lie your head back as I pinch your clit between my lips and flick my tongue over it as I tug slowly on it with my mouth. The pain of the tugging of my lips pulling on your clit, mixed with the flicking of my tongue on the tip of it is too much for you to take and you are soon cumming on my chin as you grab your breasts and pull on your nipples. As you are coming down from your climax, I continue to lick your juices, not wanting to miss a drop and I can feel you jump every time I flick your sensitive clit. When you have recovered, you hold out both hands and I pull you back into the water. When that happens, you slide down my body and my cock slams inside your pussy, nearly making you explode again! You wrap your legs around my waist and begin to bounce on me, trying to make me cum inside of you, which I would love to do if you were protected. Since you are mid-cycle and you are not looking to get pregnant right now, I lower you into the water and hop up onto the side of the cauldron. The look in your eyes is priceless as you look up into mine and playfully tease my cock by squeezing and pulling on it. Your eyes never leave mine as you continue to play with my cock, bouncing it off of your cheeks and chin, rubbing it on your lips, and sliding it into your mouth as you lick the tip and suck it in deeper. My cock continues to swell with the feeling of your mouth around it and your hand holding the base and rolling my balls in your fingers. I reach back behind your head and run my fingers through your long, wet hair as you continue to lick and suck my cock. Soon, you begin squeezing and pumping my cock with only the tip in your mouth as you try to get me to cum in your mouth. I can feel my cock beginning to stiffen and swell as my balls tighten, signaling that I am about to explode. It is at that moment that I see Patra sneaking up on us with our camera, snapping pictures as you take my cock out of your mouth and I explode all over your face and breasts, my cum dripping down your cheeks and lips and chin, onto your breasts as you continue to pump every drop out of me, then you take me back into your mouth and suck the rest of my cum from my cock.

Patra continues to keep the digital camera snapping as you remove your mouth from my cock and stand to face her with my cum still covering your face and breasts. Your smile is intoxicating as you grab the bottoms of your breasts to show them to the camera and I slip down behind you and put my hands over yours as I lick and suck your earlobes from behind you. Looking down at Patra's crotch, we can see Bill's cum leaking down her inner thighs and you call her over to the side of the cauldron and begin to lick the juices from her thighs and up into her freshly fucked pussy. I climb out of the water and take the camera from Patra and continue to take pictures of you as you clean her with your tongue, licking every drop and sucking on her clit, pushing your tongue deep inside of her to get every drop of juice that you can and bringing her to another crushing orgasm in the process. This time, she has you switch places with her and, starting with my cum on your face and breasts, she works her way down to your wet pussy. Like a little kitten, she purrs as she licks at your juices and sucks lightly on your clit. She pushes two fingers from her right hand into your waiting pussy as she continues to lick and suck harder and harder at your clit. You wrap your legs around her upper body as you pull her into you, loving the feeling of her tongue inside of you and lapping at your clit. Patra continues to run her free hand over your midsection and up to your breasts, squeezing and pinching your nipples as you writhe in ecstasy. Seeing your body begin to buck and your head fall back, I get in closer to get the expression on your face on camera as you begin to cum again and again. It is then that I see Bill walk up behind us with a bucket in hand. Patra looks at him and laughs, "Perfect timing, Bill. Let's get her up that hill and near their tent; I have an idea."

Bill carries the bucket and a couple of beers, Patra takes the camera from me, and I grab our scattered clothing and lead you up the hill to our tent. Bill takes our towels and lays them out in front of a tree and puts a sleeping bag against the tree, then opens the bucket...edible body paint.

"Lay her down on the towels with her back against the sleeping bag; I'm going to tie her up," explains Patra as she takes your bikini bottom from me, places the crotch of it in your mouth, and ties the strings back behind your head, then grabs the bikini top and ties your hands over your head and around the base of the small tree. The result: you have been bound to a small tree and gagged and you are now our prisoner. And what a beautiful sight you are as I suddenly remember that I need to get pictures of this.

Patra starts by licking your pussy and clit thoroughly as Bill begins scooping out the edible body paint with his fingers and rubbing them all over you. The chocolate color contrasts with your beautiful skin nicely as Bill leaves two big hand prints on your breasts, then writes 'FUCK ME' on your belly and adds an arrow pointing to your hairless pussy. Patra continues to cover your pussy with her tongue and sucks the juices from you as you continue to lie there and stare up at me in pure bliss. Bill then rubs the chocolate body paint all over your face and neck, then holds his hands out to Patra who licks him clean. Now that the artwork on your body is complete, or...almost complete...both Bill and Patra back away from you for a minute while I take various pictures of you. You play along with looks of helplessness and fear, but you only nod your head when I ask you if you are ok with this.

Bill and Patra take this as their cue and move in. Patra straddles your face as Bill moves in toward your pussy and slips himself in. Patra continues to tease you with her cunt right in front of your gagged mouth as Bill begins to fuck you slowly and I take pictures. Patra then reaches down and takes the bikini bottom from your mouth and settles herself back down on your waiting mouth, facing Bill. She lies down flat, putting you and herself in a '69' position while Bill continues to fuck you harder and harder, practically ramming himself into you. Patra takes her fingers and starts rubbing your clit frantically, trying to get you off quickly and as many times as she can while Bill continues to pound away at your pussy. My cock is fully erect and ready, but I don't dare stop taking pictures. I know that you will want to remember this day forever and be able to share them all with your Literotica friends.

Finally, Patra reaches her climax brought on by your tongue, Patra and Bill have brought you off for the second time, Bill pulls out and cums in Patra's face and she turns around and lets you lick his cum off of her. Finally, it is my turn and I move in for a slow, passionate fuck, sucking the rest of the chocolate body paint from your breasts and licking Patra's cum from your face. Patra comes back and kisses you roughly as Bill begins taking the pictures. Harder and harder I push into you while Patra reaches down and starts toying with your clit again. I know that you have to be close to cumming again as I feel your pussy gripping my cock and trying to milk every drop of my cum inside of you. I continue to fill you with my cock and Patra continues to fondle your clit and a breast with her hands and sucking the other breast into her mouth. I can still hear the camera clicking away as I feel you tense up suddenly and hear you gasp loudly as you begin to cum hard. My balls are just about to burst, but I wait until you are coming down from your orgasm, then I pull out and Patra moves aside as I slide up in front of your breasts and aim for your chin. My first shot hits your upper lip and you open your mouth to catch the second shot. The rest of my cum falls on your breasts and neck. Bill moves in closer and snaps off a few last pictures as I bring my cock up to your mouth and you suck it into your mouth to lick it clean. After untying your hands from the tree, Patra reties your hands and I help you to your feet and get behind you to hold you up while Patra puts your tied hands up over my neck and I kiss and suck your ears. Patra then begins kissing your mouth and licking up all of my cum. After we have cleaned you up, we put the camera away for a while and we all get into the cauldron for some restful chitchat until we are all ready to start up again!