Going for the Record

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped the switch from her hand and heard a whirring sound. Two heavy sandbags were descending rapidly from high above the stage. As they dropped, the thin ropes rose even more rapidly until they were pulled tight. Suddenly the clothes pins began to be ripped from her body. Again there was no time for individual screams as two thousand clips were pulled almost at the same time from her body. The last clip to be pulled free was the one on her clit.

The true pain of clothes pins is not when they are applied, it is when they are removed. Very few people would have been able to withstand the pulse of pain which releasing two thousand clothes pins all at once sent through her body. But peas was a positively perfect pain slut who had been taken to near the peak of sexual excitement before that pulse of pain.

The volcano did not erupt, it exploded. Peas shook and quaked. By her own strength, pulling her arms toward her body, she raised herself off the floor of the stage so that her feet were in danger of pulling free from the ankle restraints. She screamed and writhed and twisted, hanging sweaty and naked in her chains. And then the white-hot flow of lava overwhelmed her. The white cloud filled her brain and she dropped to hang totally limp from her wrists.

Master was standing by her bed when she regained consciousness. “Gloria,” he said. He would occasionally address her as Gloria after a scene to help her come back out. “Gloria, we set four records tonight.”

He sat down on a chair next to the bed. “We were only trying for three... the most clips, the longest on, and the fastest off. I didn’t tell you in advance about that third one because everyone was worried that you wouldn’t be able to endure it. I had faith in my peas, though, and knew that if you were properly prepared you would have no trouble at all.”

“What was the fourth record,” she asked weakly.

“We were streaming live tonight,” he explained. “And in the opinion of thousands of people who made comments, tonight was the greatest orgasm ever recorded. It may very well have been. And I think that is one record that will be very hard to break.”

“We can always try,” she answered with a smile. “You never know what is going to happen when you go for the record.”

= = = = = = = = =
END OF STORY

Please remember to vote by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5. If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.
= = = = = = = = =

12