Going Goth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
637 Followers

Susan brushed Leslie's hair away from her face and the woman smiled wanly at her, appreciating the gesture of friendliness. They snuggled closer and Leslie sighed at the contact and the intimacy. She suddenly felt safe and warm in Susan's arms. Bill could never understand how she was feeling, not that he was ever home anyway, always rushing off to his office or some meeting or a convention leaving her alone ... "Susan, what are you doing?"

Susan was nuzzling Leslie's neck, smelling her perfume, feeling the first stirrings of her long suppressed desire for another woman, sensing Leslie's vulnerability, her sexual longings, wanting to see what she looked like under those clothes, to seduce her, love her, taste her, have her.

Leslie gasped when Susan's tongue circled her ear and she felt her hand on her breast. What was this woman doing? She needed to stop this, it wasn't right. She should stop her right now before this went any further, but she couldn't move. All she could do was snuggle even closer. Susan's body was so warm and soft, her touch so gentle. It had been ages since she and Bill had made love and she missed the pleasure, the intimacy, the ... what was Susan doing now? Unbuttoning her blouse, no, no she mustn't, her hand feels so good on my skin, Ooooh!

Susan's hand crept under Leslie's bra, cupping the firm breast in her hand, the nipple stiffening under her touch as she kissed along the woman's neck to her shoulder. Leslie was moaning softly, not lifting a finger to stop her. Emboldened, Susan withdrew her hand and finished unbuttoning Leslie's blouse, stroking the woman's bare tummy, kissing her neck and shoulder until Leslie turned her head and offered her lips to Susan as they shared their first kiss. A thrill passed through them as they kissed and continued to kiss, becoming more passionate by the second. Susan reached behind Leslie and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts from their confinement and into her hands. Their kisses become open mouthed, tongues exploring, swirling against each other. Susan pulled off her sweat top exposing her own bare breasts and guided Leslie's hands to them, sighing as the woman began to tentatively caress the firm and pebbled flesh.

She threw Leslie's blouse and bra on the carpet and they shifted closer together on the couch, embraced and began kissing again, rubbing their breasts together, stroking the others back and shoulders. Leslie had the urge to kiss Susan's neck and did so, the woman's moan of pleasure exciting her further. When Susan's hand crept under her skirt and along her thigh, Leslie spread her legs, inviting her to touch her most secret place, trembling with anticipation.

Leslie's fingers on her nipples were driving Susan wild, rolling and pinching and pulling on them as if she knew they were one of her favorite erogenous zones. Her pussy was wet and when her hand reached her partner's cotton panty crotch, it was already soaked with her juices. She rubbed Leslie's pussy with the palm of her hand, causing the woman to maul Susan's breasts, squeezing and shaking them. Susan pulled Leslie's hand from one breast and thrust it between her legs to her own crotch, the sweatpants fabric dark with her own juices. Leslie's head was reeling from the new sensations and she loved it. Susan's hand on her pussy and hers on Susan's was incredibly exciting. She wanted more.

"I want to feel you," she purred into Susan's ear, rubbing harder. They separated long enough to remove the rest of their clothing and lay back on the couch, Leslie on top, reveling in the contact of their bare skins. They began to stroke and caress each other, learning the swells and curves of their partner's body, squealing between hungry kisses as a sensitive spot was touched and tickled. They writhed against each other, twining their legs together, trying to envelop the other in their warm flesh.

Susan's fingers found Leslie's wet pussy first and her partner followed suit. Leslie was unsure what to do, so she did to Susan what the more experienced woman was doing to her. Soon they were finger fucking each other in earnest, gasping, moaning and whimpering, rubbing their bodies together, reaching out, searching for the orgasms blooming deep inside them, wanting to please the other and cum with them again and again.

"Oh gawd, yes, fuck me, fuck me," Leslie cried, fucking Susan harder, "Make me cum, I want to cum."

Susan gritted her teeth, her fingers a blur in Leslie's soaked cunt, humping against her partners wiggling fingers, feeling her orgasm swell inside her, burning, burning, until she could take no more. "I'm cumming ... Yeeeee!" she shrieked as she exploded, body arching with the sheer power of her orgasm, touching off Leslie whose scream of joy merged with hers in a chorus of glorious release. They came again, shivering and moaning, finally lying exhausted in a tangle of limbs on the couch, stunned by the intensity of their orgasms.

"What do you think of your first time with a woman?" Susan said, tiredly, smiling at the grin on Leslie's face.

"I never thought it would be like this," Leslie replied, catching her breath, "Do you want some water, I'm thirsty."

"Sure," Susan said. They untangled and Leslie walked on wobbly legs to the kitchen. When she returned with the bottles, Susan was sitting up and patted the cushion next to her.

"You got yourself a cute little ass there, lady," she said, taking the bottle from Leslie who sat down and slid against her, rubbing her hip on Susan's.

"I bet you say that to all the women you fuck," Leslie replied, taking a swig from the bottle, "Ah, that's good."

They sat for a while, sipping their water, enjoying the post-coital glow and the intimacy they had shared.

"What are you going to do to me now?" Leslie said expectantly.

"Want more, do you?" Susan replied, sliding off the couch onto her knees between Leslie's creamy thighs. "Want me to eat you out?"

"Oh yes!" Leslie said, opening her legs further and scooting forward, offering her wet pussy in wanton invitation. Susan decided to skip the preliminaries and dove in, licking the wet, pink flower like a bee seeking nectar.

Leslie sighed and gasped at the touch of Susan's mouth on her pussy. She didn't really like Bill touching her there like that, but Susan's tongue was heavenly and she watched with great interest as her lover licked and sucked and slurped on her oh-so-sensitive woman flesh.

Susan could not get enough of her new lover's pussy and ate her like a madwoman; the spark of desire for the charms of another female had never burned out after so many years and was bursting into flame once again. Leslie was so enthusiastic and responsive in this, her first time, and Susan wanted nothing more than to have her as a lover.

Leslie's mind was boiling with new sensations; she wanted Susan to eat and suck and fuck her forever. She wanted her to be her confidante, her friend and, most importantly, her lover. To hell with those self-righteous old biddies at the Legion ... Susan's fingers entering her and wiggling about drove all such thoughts from her mind and she moaned happily, pushing against them, wanting them in deeper.

Susan finger fucked Leslie using every skill she remembered from long ago, thrilling at her lover's moans and groans as she sucked her throbbing clit between her lips, swirling her tongue around the silken nub. Leslie sank her fingernails into Susan's hair, holding her in place, humping against her mouth and fingers, her orgasm sizzling through her like a charge of electricity until it erupted in ecstatic fury.

"Jesus Christ!" Leslie screamed, body shaking, crushing Susan's face against her crotch, body rigid as her orgasm unleashed a flood of warm juices into her partner's avid mouth. Susan swallowed what she could of the salty fluid, the rest overflowing her lips and running down her chin. She continued to suck and fuck her lover's gooey cunt until Leslie shrieked and came again, falling back on the couch panting and whimpering.

Susan arose and cuddled with Leslie until she began to recover, smiling contentedly at her and kissing her nose. "Ohhh, that was wonderful," Leslie said her voice shaky, "You're so good at this. I want to please you too, but I don't know how."

Susan kissed her again, "When you're ready, I'm ready. Do what you think is right, there are no mistakes, you'll improve with practice. Do to me what I did to you. I'll enjoy it because it's you doing it to me."

"You're so sweet, I think I love you," Leslie replied, then blushed crimson. "Did I just say that?"

"Don't apologize," Susan replied. "I liked it when you said it. I feel the same way. This is crazy, but I do."

"I want to taste you now," Leslie said shyly. "I want to please you."

Susan smiled and spread her legs; Leslie knelt between them, gazing at her lover's pussy. She had never been close to a woman's intimate part before and the scent was intoxicating. "Beautiful," she said hoarsely, "So beautiful." Her tongue flicked along each labial lip and then licked between them as Susan moaned at her touch. Emboldened, Leslie began to lick faster and faster, the taste of her lover's juices making her salivate. The feel of the slick, delicate pink flesh against her tongue ignited a primal urge lurking in a dark corner of her mind and she began to feast enthusiastically on her pussy banquet.

Susan squealed in surprise when her ass was seized in a firm grip as Leslie pulled her closer, licking and sucking and rubbing her face into the sticky softness, purring like a satisfied cat, drinking deep of the plentiful juices pouring into her mouth, never wanting to stop until her lover had cum and cum and was completely satisfied.

"Ahhhh, fuck, eat meeee, gawd I love your tongue!" Susan cried as Leslie devoured her and she felt an incredible orgasm beginning to surge through her body, driving her insane. Already aroused to a fever pitch by eating her lover, she smashed her crotch against Leslie's face and emptied her lungs in a shriek of joy, ejaculating forcefully into her lover's busy mouth, body rigid with the effort, eyes rolling back in her head.

Leslie choked and sputtered as the clear fluid shot into her mouth, splattering her face and hair, but did not stop eating Susan's sopping cunt until she gasped, came again and collapsed on the couch in a dead faint. Leslie pulled her cum covered face from Susan's gooey pussy and rocked back on her heels looking wide eyed at her now unconscious lover.

This was amazing! She'd had her first sexual encounter with a woman, eaten her first pussy, been eaten out herself, experienced orgasms she never knew were possible and now she had made Susan cum so hard she'd passed out. She stood up, sat beside Susan, embraced her and settled back to wait until she came to.

There was so much to think about.

***

"Where the hell did they go?" Mike muttered as he crossed the last place Ms. Dean had told him the girls frequented off his list. He decided to check the Crawford's house again and sure enough, Brittany's car was in the driveway. He had no idea how long they had been there and knew they weren't going anywhere else for quite a while, so he decided to report what he'd found out so far to Ms. Dean.

There was a car he didn't recognize in Ms. Dean's driveway. He parked behind it, got out, case folder in hand and went to the front door when he saw it was partially open. He carefully eased inside, experience causing him to expect some sort of foul play, then he heard the unmistakable sounds of lovemaking. He sidled along the wood floor as the sounds grew louder, reached the open doors to the Family Room and looked in.

Two women were lying on the carpet, crotch to face, legs around the others heads engaged in an enthusiastic horizontal 69; their slurps and moans and shrieks giving him an immediate boner. It was like watching a porn flick only this was live. From the color of the hair it looked like his client was one of the women, but since he couldn't see their faces he couldn't be sure. He eased back down the hall to the front door, decided this case was closed, laid the case file and his bill on the rug, locked the door from the inside and closed it behind him knowing they wouldn't appreciate being disturbed.

Driving away from the house he hit a number on his speed dial, hoping his girlfriend was home, he needed to get off, bad.

***

Leslie stopped licking Susan's pussy and said "Did you hear that?"

"Urfff ... no, what did it sound like?" was the muffled reply.

"The front door closing. Someone's gotten in."

"You're hearing things; you closed it when I came in."

"I dunno, babe, I ..."

"Shuttup and lick me harder, I'm getting close."

"I love eating you, mmmmmphhh ..."

"Gawd yes, right there, right there ..."

***

Meanwhile at the Crawford residence, behind the locked door of Brittany's bedroom, she, Teri and Niki were enjoying their first sex romp together. Teri and Niki had never been intimate before, so Brittany sat at the end of the bed jilling off watching them explore and then pleasure each other with their newly acquired oral skills. After bringing each other to orgasm, they pounced on Brittany, double teaming her until she screamed in pleasure. Then it was time to use their new toys. They tried on the harnesses, working with the straps until they fit comfortably, and then attached the different dildos to them while deciding how and what to do to whom first.

"This is sooo sexy," Teri said excitedly, fondling a large dildo, "Will you fuck me with this one, Brit?"

"Sure, baby, on your back or on your knees?"

"Fuck me doggie style, then Niki can fuck you at the same time. The straps go under your ass cheeks like this so your pussy's wide open."

"Which one of these do you want, Brit?" Niki said, offering the other phalluses to her sister.

"The thick one," Brittany replied, "We're gonna use all of them before were done."

Teri got on her knees, rested her head on her arms on a pillow and wiggled her ass at them. "Gimme your big, hard cock, Brit," she teased, eyes shining in anticipation, "Fuck my tight little pussy."

Brittany tightened the straps on her harness, poured lube on the dildo, and then smeared some on Teri's slit making her giggle. She knee walked between her lovers' spread legs and waited while Niki prepared her strap on and came up behind her. Brittany positioned herself over Teri's back and pushed the slick plastic deep in her lover's hole. Niki inserted her phallus into Brittany's pussy until they were fully joined together.

"Goddamn, this is hot," Niki said, planting her feet on the mattress and impaling her sister who sighed with pleasure as she jiggled her dildo in Teri's cunt making her laugh and squeal. They began slowly, keeping their balance and coordinating their thrusts until they had established a jerky rhythm, moaning and groaning and uttering little shrieks as they were fucking and being fucked, the ridges in the harnesses rubbing the sister's clits while Teri pushed back against Brittany's false cock driving it in even deeper inside her.

The bed began to squeak and rattle as the fucking intensified; Teri's palms were flat against the headboard as she pushed back against Brittany which pushed back against Niki as they humped wildly like a human fucking machine. They clung tighter to each other, thrusting harder and faster, each seeking the orgasms rising from the very depths of their young bodies. Maintaining such a strenuous pace in such awkward positions for very long was beginning to tell on them, but they couldn't stop because they were so close ... so close ...

"Yeeeeee!" Brittany howled, being fucked and having her clit rubbed made her orgasm so intense her eyes would not focus and it sent the others off into their own orgasmic throes. "Ahhhh ...Fuck ... cumminggg ..." Teri moaned, Brittany's cock plunging so deep inside her driving her wild. Niki's mouth was wide open, but no sound came out, her orgasm so intense it rendered her speechless. The ridged pad on her harness had rubbed her clit until she felt it would burst from the sensation and cumming so hard made her head spin.

They all climaxed a second time, and then collapsed like a house of cards in a tangle of arms, legs and bodies, covered in cum and sweat, twitching and mewling as the orgasmic aftershocks rolled through them. Their muscles and pussies would be sore later, but they had had their first threesome and it was more than they had ever imagined it would be.

Teri's virgin pussy had hurt at first when Brittany began fucking her and she didn't care; it was her lover that was doing it and claiming it for her own. Brittany had never been the meat in a sex sandwich before and the dual sensations in her pussy and clit left her breathless and she so wanted to do it again. Keri had been fucked by guys and liked it, but fucking someone, especially her big sister, was so much more exciting. She wanted to be fucked in her pussy and her ass next; now that would be fun, especially when it would be her big sister and her best friend doing it to her.

***

Sexually satisfied, for the moment anyway, Susan and Leslie prepared a meal in the kitchen; remaining naked as they thought it was daring and sexy. They sat close together in the dinette, feeding each other between kisses, caresses and sips of wine from crystal goblets. To complete their meal, Leslie brewed some tea and brought cheesecake from the fridge for dessert. After cleaning the kitchen, they went back to lie on the couch and discuss what they were going to do now that they, and presumably their daughters, were now Lesbian lovers.

"How are we going to tell our husbands about us," Leslie said her cheek on Susan's breast, "I'm falling in love with you and I don't want us to break up. Bill would never understand, he can be such a macho fool sometimes."

"Roy wouldn't be so pleased about us either," Susan said with a chuckle, "He's hinted at us having a threesome with some bimbo he works with a couple of times, but he's all talk and no action. Besides, I'm not sharing you with anybody else and I'm not letting you go."

They kissed and Leslie said "Maybe we don't have to tell our husbands about us. I mean, they're gone a lot and when they're home we're just good friends. If Bill wants me, I'm his, but I'll really want you."

"Sounds good to me," Susan replied. "As long as we perform our 'wifely duties', they should have no complaints. We'll enjoy each other when they're not around."

"This is all happening so fast," Leslie replied, "In a matter of days my whole life has changed. I'm in love and having sex with my daughter's best friend's mother, my daughter may well be in a Lesbian relationship with her best friend and her older sister, we're planning to carry on a Lesbian love affair under our husband's noses; frankly, I'm overwhelmed."

"It's a lot to deal with, sweetie," Susan said, ruffling Leslie's hair, "But I love you and we'll make out okay. I've always been content in my marriage, but now, since I've found you, I'm happy."

"I feel the same way," Leslie said, tears sparkling in her eyes, "I've been comfortable with Bill and I still have feelings for him, but I really love you."

"Life's funny alright," Susan replied. "Our kids being attracted to each other brought us together. It must be in the blood."

Leslie sat up, yawned and stretched, breasts juggling enticingly and said "That's enough talking. Let's fuck and then we'll go over to your place and check on the girls; I'm willing to bet that's where they are."

"Probably fucking each other with those strap-on's they bought," Susan said, "C'mere woman, I want to suck your pussy."

"I thought you'd never ask," Leslie said, giggling as she straddled her lover's head and lowered her wet cunt onto Susan's wiggling tongue.

TE999
TE999
637 Followers