Going Goth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

Keri fucked Janice's face in a spasm of lust, wanting the woman's tongue deep inside her, wanting her clit to be sucked and nibbled until she exploded cum onto the older woman's face in orgasmic release.

Teri humped Janice's hand as hard as she could, pushing it into her cunt up to the wrist, fingering the woman's gooey pussy and rubbing her engorged clit. Keri shrieked in release, filling Leslie's mouth with hot pussy juice which the woman swallowed eagerly.

Teri got off next, drenching Janice's hand and wrist with ejaculate, gasping and moaning. Janice came again on Teri's fingers, her cry of release muffled by Keri's hot cunt. They slid apart and lay snuggled on the soaked carpet.

"You two are incredible," Leslie said, hugging them to her. "I haven't cum like that in so long it felt wonderful."

"That was fun," Teri said, kissing her, "We had no idea you were Gay."

"It's best for a person in my position not to let things like that be known," Leslie replied.

"Do you think you can fix things for us so we can graduate with our class?" Keri asked.

"I'm positive; there was something odd about that request to review your grades from the Superintendent's office. I've never seen a request such as that before. It's almost as if someone was purposely depriving you of graduating with your class."

"I think someone is trying just that," Keri said and the girls briefly related what had happened to their families lately.

"What a dirty trick," Janice said when they'd finished. "I'll definitely see that this is cleared up immediately. In fact I'll walk it through the process myself."

"You're sweet, Ms. Carpenter, Keri said. "You wanna fuck some more?"

"Most definitely, I'm free for the rest of the afternoon. I keep a dildo in my desk, let's use that." They fucked and ate each other out all afternoon until they were too tired to fuck anymore. When they reluctantly parted, Janice and the girls had become close friends. The girls couldn't wait to get home and tell the others what had happened, how they and Ms. Carpenter had made love for hours and what their fathers had tried to do.

***

When Veronica arrived at 'Lovers Island' to start work, the other clerks said Cindi wanted to see her in her office. Cindi Buchanan was in her late fifties with a voluptuous figure that still turned men's and women's heads. In her younger days, she had been an extremely popular Exotic Dancer (as strippers were often called) in Las Vegas billing herself as 'The In-Cindi--ary Bomb' and had quite a following among the big spenders who came to gamble and see her shows.

Unlike many of the other girls, Cindi had saved and invested a goodly amount of the money she made instead of squandering it on cars, clothes, booze and drugs. When she decided to retire, she was comfortably well off and opened 'Lover's Island' as an investment opportunity since there were no adult book and toy stores in town. She had been quite successful.

"Hi Cindi," Veronica said as she entered the office, "What's up?"

"Hi Ronnie, have a seat. I received a most interesting phone call a while ago from some pencil pusher down at City Hall who told me if I didn't fire you today, he'd see that my business license would be revoked and he'd shut us down. When I asked him on whose authority my license would be pulled, he said that was privileged information. I told him to go fuck himself and hung up. Who have you pissed off, babe?"

Veronica proceeded to tell her all of what had transpired between the Crawford's and the Dean's and the Legion of Decency and how she and Keri were in love.

"Those husbands of theirs sound like real assholes," Cindi commented when Ronnie had finished her tale. "I'm willing to bet they've got the Legion involved which would explain all the hassles you guys are going through. Those sanctimonious pricks have some members and supporters in high places just itching to make trouble for those they disapprove of."

"Who the hell do they think they are anyway?" Ronnie said. "If women want to love women what business is it of theirs?"

"Some people think they're superior to others for any number of reasons," Cindi replied. "They think they're God's gift and can tell others the proper way to live their lives. Well, I've got news for them. Two City Council members, the Clerk of City Court and the Water and Sewer Commissioner are good customers and friends of mine. If I get hassled again, I'll give them a call and that jerkoff will lose his job."

"Thanks Cindi," Ronnie said happily, "You're a good boss and a friend."

"Glad to help, sweetie. Now get out there and make us some money."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm gone."

***

Susan and Leslie were commiserating about the attacks on them and their daughters over tea and cookies.

"That sleazy husband of mine tried the same stunt with the bank accounts on me," Susan said, laughing. "What he doesn't know is I've had my own separate account since we were first married that he doesn't know about. There's more money in there than our so-called joint account he's trying to lock me out of. My guess is he'll try for the home mortgage next."

"In sickness and in health, my ass ..." Leslie began when the doorbell chimed. When Susan opened the front door she was greeted by a pretty, middle aged woman carrying a briefcase.

"Hello, Ms. Crawford, my name is Janice Carpenter, I'm vice Principal at Martin Van Buren High School; is Keri at home?"

"Ms. Carpenter," Susan said, smiling, "I've heard so much about you. Please come in."

"Thank you and call me Janice please."

"I'm Susan, would you like some tea?"

"That sounds wonderful. I've had quite a day."

When they entered the kitchen, Leslie stood up to greet their guest, thinking 'What a pretty woman. I wouldn't mind getting her in the sack', but having overheard the conversation at the doorway said "Hello, I'm Leslie Dean, Teri's mother. What's this about our daughters not being allowed to graduate?"

"It's all taken care of," Leslie said as Susan poured her a cup of tea, "Some mid-level functionary at School System Headquarters issued the recall on their grades and gave no reason. When I asked the Superintendent about it, he called her in, gave her hell for exceeding her authority and rescinded the recall. Both girls have more than enough academic credits and will graduate with their class. I can't imagine what motivated that woman to do something like that."

Susan and Leslie looked at each other and said "The Legion," then proceeded to tell Janice what had been going on.

"I've heard of that organization," Janice said. "I had no idea they had so many followers. That's terrible what your husbands are trying to do to you. Men are not to be trusted, believe me."

"At one time I'd have disagreed with you," Leslie replied, "But I learned the hard way that you can't."

"So, Janice," Susan said, placing her hand on the woman's and caressing it, "I understand you and the girls had some fun the other day."

Janice blushed and said "Yes, we did. The school rumor mill said they liked girls and I was curious about them. When this matter arose, I took the opportunity to find out for myself. If you don't mind my saying so, your daughters are wonderful lovers and I so enjoyed eating their sweet little pussies."

The woman's frankness was exciting and Leslie said "We'd like to taste yours. Wanna go upstairs and fuck?"

"Oh my, yes."

Throwing their clothing on the floor of Susan's bedroom, the women jumped into bed and began to explore one another. Janice lay on her back between Susan and Leslie, shivering with delight as they kissed her, sucked her nipples, caressed her body and fingered her wet pussy.

"I think someone needs a good fucking," Susan purred in Janice's ear, "Would you like that sweetie?"

"Mmmmm, yeah," was the reply, "Fuck me hard and make me cum."

Susan climbed out of bed, retrieved the strap-on harness and long, thick dildo from a bureau drawer and put it on as Leslie rolled Janice on her stomach and positioned herself with legs spread wide before Janice's face. Janice raised herself on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at Susan who was climbing on the bed, the thick phallus waving lazily between her legs.

Janice bent down and gripped Leslie's thighs bringing her pussy to her mouth, then grunted in surprise as Susan pushed the false cock deep inside her wet cunt until the cool leather of the harness was pressed against her ass cheeks.

Susan began to fuck Janice, slowly at first, then faster as their passions rose. Janice, in turn, began to eat Leslie out, licking and sucking the woman's moist slit as Leslie moaned "Oh God, yes, eat me, your tongue feels so good in my pussy."

Janice was in heaven. Her cunt being fucked hard and deep and her mouth full of tender pussy flesh and sweet pre-cum juices. She hadn't been in a threesome for a long time, now it was first with the girls and now their mothers. Her body shuddering as Susan pounded her from behind, she pushed three fingers into Leslie's gooey pussy and sucked on her clit, the woman's squeals and moans fueling her overwhelming lust.

Susan's hips churned as she fucked their new lover with all the strength she could muster. The ridged pad on the harness rubbing her clit with each thrust combined with the power she felt when she fucked another woman was incredibly stimulating and she wanted to make Janice cum as her own orgasm blossomed from deep within her.

Janice tore her mouth away from Leslie's foaming pussy long enough to scream "Fuck me, fuck me harder, make me cum, I want to cum," then dove back in, licking and finger fucking Leslie as hard as she could, feeling the woman tremble and knew she was close to orgasm.

"Yeeeeee!" Leslie howled as her orgasm lifted her hips from the bed and she spewed ejaculate into Janice's face and devouring mouth. Janice clung to her lover's hips and ate her into a second powerful orgasm as her own stiffened her body and she screamed in release, her cries of joy muffled by a mouth full of cum.

Susan let go at the same time shrieking "Oh God, yesss ..." giving one final thrust into Janice's gooey pussy and spewing cum onto her lover's ass and legs. They fell into a tangled heap sweaty and cum covered, finally catching their breath and lying back on the mattress, suffused in the afterglow.

"Oooo, that was wonderful," Janice sighed, "What are we gonna do next?"

"A woman after my own heart," Susan said with a grin. "I want you to fuck me in the ass, lover," she said to Leslie, "While I lick Jan's sweet pussy."

Leslie switched dildos on the strap-on, buckled it around her hips, retrieved a vibrator from the bureau, climbed on the bed and positioned herself behind Susan. She, in turn, settled between Janice's spread legs and began to lick and suck her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," Janice moaned, "My pussy is so hungry for your tongue. Eat, baby, eat."

Susan squealed in surprise as Leslie slid the buzzing vibrator into her soaked cunt and followed it with the lubed dildo thrust in her asshole. Leslie fucked her lover's ass with abandon, knowing how much Susan liked being reamed out while the ridged pad on the harness scrubbed her swollen, sensitive clit.

Janice gripped Susan's head and began grinding her sloppy cunt on the woman's face, wanting the wiggling tongue even deeper inside her. When Susan's fingers entered her asshole and pussy and began pounding into both holes she almost passed out from the dual sensations.

Moaning and grunting and whimpering, the women fucked each other in a frenzy of lust until one by one they climaxed powerfully, screaming in ecstasy while squirting ejaculate and cum all over each other. They continued fucking until they each had another orgasm and lay in an exhausted pile of hot flesh and tangled arms and legs.

When they had recovered, Janice wore the strap-on, lying on her back as Leslie impaled herself upon it and leaned forward so Susan could fuck her in the ass. They were wildly aroused and fucked like animals in rut and in no time at all they climaxed together in a chorus of strangled cries and little shrieks and collapsed, too exhausted to continue.

They showered together, giggling like teenagers and groping each other in a soapy tangle until they were clean. They dried each other off, with more groping and teasing, then dressed and went downstairs to make dinner.

With three of them working together in the kitchen, the food was ready in no time and they ate like starving wolves with conversation at a minimum.

"Nothing like a good round of fucking to give one an appetite," Janice said when they had finished, "You guys were fantastic. I haven't cum that often or that hard since college."

"You're a wonderful lover yourself," Leslie replied. "Now that we're friends, we'll be seeing a lot more of each other. I know the girls will be thrilled that you're now a part of our little group."

"You haven't met Brittany, my oldest, or Veronica, Keri's lover yet either," Susan added, "When they get ahold of you you'll think you've died and gone to heaven."

"Oooo, I can't wait for that ..." Janice began when the doorbell rang. Susan went to answer it and to her surprise, none other than Mike Hutchins P.I. was standing there looking contrite.

Without thinking, Susan slapped him in the face and snarled "What are you doing here, you blabber mouthed weasel?"

Mike shook his head to clear it and said "I guess I deserved that. Look, I know what's going on with you guys and what you're up against. I want to help."

"Feeling guilty are we?" Susan said with an edge in her voice.

"You could say that. Do you want my help or not?"

"What the hell, c'mon in, want some dinner?"

"Don't mind if I do."

When they walked in the kitchen, Leslie sprang to her feet, table knife in hand shouting "What's he doing here?"

"Easy, babe," Susan replied, "Mike's sorry for what he's done and wants to help."

"I don't trust him," Leslie muttered, dropping the knife and sitting down.

"What's going on?" Janice said with a worried look on her face.

"Long story," Susan replied. "Fill her in Les while I prepare a plate for our new ally. Then we need to work on a strategy to get our dear husbands and those nutty Leaguer's off our backs."

_________________________

Continued in Part Six.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12