Going Goth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
640 Followers

"Whoa! Be careful sweetie," Brittany said, steadying her. "Looks like I'm the first one here."

"They'll be along soon," Teri said, "C'mon in, you wanna drink of something?"

"A Coke will be fine," Brittany said as Teri led her through the tastefully decorated house and down a flight of stairs to a huge basement room decorated in a Fifties' theme, with vinyl chairs and couches, band and movie posters on the walls and a black and white checkered linoleum floor. At one end was a replica of a period diner with a Formica counter, soda fountain, chrome stools with red vinyl cushions, soft drink signs on the wall behind and a large analog clock ringed with neon. A colorful juke box stood nearby, playing popular songs of the Fifties'.

"Wow!" Brittany exclaimed, "This is so cool! I never knew your folks had all this."

"My Dad did all of it," Teri said proudly, "He goes to all the flea markets and antique shops looking for stuff. He came home last week with a box of old milkshake glasses with chrome handles that he'd found somewhere and you'da thought he had the crown jewels."

She went behind the diner counter, filled a glass of Coke from the soft drink dispenser, added some ice and motioned Brittany to a red vinyl sofa. She handed the glass to her and sat down next to her, her eyes focusing on Brittany's lush body and beginning to breathe heavily.

"When's the rest of the group getting here," Brittany asked seeing it was past eight o'clock.

Teri didn't answer, but jumped to her feet saying "I love this song, dance with me." She pulled Brittany up from the sofa, took her in her arms and began swaying across the floor. Brittany held the girl close as they danced, liking the feel of Teri's firm young body against hers. Teri wasn't wearing a bra either and their full breasts and stiff nipples brushed together sending jolts of pleasure to Brittany's moistening pussy.

"What's this song," Brittany asked, her voice shaky; Teri's hot breath on her neck was making her wet.

"It's called 'Harbor Lights' by a group called the Platters," Teri purred, hand moving down to caress Brittany's ass. "It's perfect for slow dancing don't you think?"

"Mmmhmm," Brittany replied, she was having trouble breathing as they hugged each other tightly, their hands now gripping the others ass cheeks, grinding their pussies together, swaying to the music. Teri lifted her face from Brittany's shoulder and they shared a passionate kiss.

A thrill of fear swept through Brittany; what if someone caught them like this? What could she do? What would she say?

She pulled back from Terri's lips and said "Where are the others? What about your folks?"

"No one else is coming," Terri said huskily, her hands kneading Brittany's firm ass, "and my folks are out of town until Tuesday. It's just you and me baby, just you and me."

"Oh God," Brittany moaned, Teri's kisses and caresses were setting her afire. Teri steered them to a red vinyl sofa and they fell back on it, Brittany on top. They kissed and hugged, bodies writhing against one another. Brittany's leg slid between Teri's and they began to hump the others thigh, rubbing their swollen clits on the slick flesh.

"Fuck me, my love, fuck me," Teri moaned, her hips rising to meet Brittany's, grinding their aching pussies against firm, hot flesh, smothering each other with open mouthed kisses, hugging each other tightly, wanting to become as one with their lovers body, gasping, moaning, seeking sweet release.

Teri's shriek of joy reverberated from the four walls as her orgasm sizzled along every nerve, arching her back and lifting her new lover into the air atop her. Teri's howl of ecstasy joined Brittany's cries as her orgasm ripped through her, making her shiver uncontrollably. They continued fucking each other until their orgasms exploded within them again and they slumped onto the slick vinyl soaked with sweat.

Brittany's eyes opened and met Teri's, seeing the love shining there. "That was wonderful," Teri said, beginning to cry, "I've waited so long for this moment and now you're mine."

Brittany brushed the tears from Teri's face saying, "Shh, shh, don't cry my love. I'm here now and I'll never leave you," and she meant it. Teri had captured her heart with her all-encompassing, innocent love and Brittany knew from that moment she would not let her go.

Brittany stood up on wobbly legs, helping the equally shaky Teri up off the couch. They embraced for a moment, regaining their equilibrium and then Teri said "Let's go up to my room. I want you in my bed."

***

Hand in hand, Brittany and Teri climbed the stairs, went down the hall and into her room. They stripped off their sweat soaked clothing and took a long shower, lovingly washing each other with scented gels, teasing, stroking, laughing and playing until the hot water ran out. Toweling each other dry, they climbed onto the cool sheets and embraced their bodies hot and ready for pleasure.

"I can't believe you've loved me for so long," Brittany said, "I never even noticed, I'm sorry."

"How could you have known?" Teri replied. "I was your little sister's friend and you were a mighty junior in high school. You were always so nice to me, not like some of my other friend's older brothers and sisters. I was just another pesky little brat to them. I think I fell in love with you right then, but I never dreamed you'd even notice me, much less become my lover and my love. Now I want to taste you."

Brittany turned on her back, spreading her legs in wanton invitation "It's all yours, baby."

Shaking with excitement and desire, Teri went on her hands and knees, kissing and licking Brittany's neck and shoulders loving her moans of pleasure. Teri took a rigid nipple into her mouth suckling it like a baby, licking the bumpy aureole around it and then shifted her attentions to Brittany's other firm breast.

Brittany thought she could cum just by Teri making love to her breasts, then gasped as her lover's wet tongue traced it's way over her flat stomach, circled her belly button and moved down to her shaved pussy.

Teri's warm breath on her wet slit was causing her to ache with need. She pulled a pillow under her head so she could watch her young lover eat her out and lifted her hips allowing Teri greater access. Teri lay between Brittany's spread legs, her face close to her lover's pussy. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, the labial lips plump with blood, spreading open like the petals of a flower revealing the pink moistness between them. Brittany's clit rode proudly at the apex of her shining folds, peeking out from it's fleshy hood, begging to be sucked.

"You're so beautiful, so beautiful," Teri breathed, looking up to see Brittany watching her and smiling encouragingly. Teri was suddenly filled with doubt and fear. 'I've never done this before. What if I can't please her? What if I mess up? She'll hate me. She'll leave me and I'll lose her forever.' Brittany saw the look on Teri's face and knew what she was thinking.

"Go on, my love," she said soothingly. "I'll enjoy everything you do to me. I've never done this before either. Together we'll learn what makes the other happy."

Teri smiled, her heart filled with love for Brittany. She was so sweet and kind. She licked the moist pink flesh between the fleshy lips and was rewarded with a moan. She licked again and again, the tangy juices filling her mouth as she worked her tongue deeper inside the velvety hole, Brittany's moans and cries urging her on. She licked and licked until her tongue was tired, so she switched to sucking and nibbling the engorged labial lips, sucking one, then the other into her mouth as Brittany's pussy gushed sweet nectar that she swallowed greedily.

She moved to her lover's throbbing clit, sucking and licking the pink pearl, nibbling it with her sharp white teeth. She pushed two long, delicate fingers into Brittany's gripping cunt, moving them in and out, round and round while sucking her clit like a soda straw.

Brittany was going insane! Teri's finger fucking her cunt and sucking her clit were combining to produce sensations in her body she'd never felt before. Her orgasm began as warmth deep within her, slowly expanding into every fiber of her body until she thought she would explode. Teri felt Brittany's body stiffen and knew she was about to cum. She fucked and sucked her lover faster and faster until...

"Ahhhhh, Godddd," Brittany screamed as her orgasm rocked her very soul, her legs locking around Teri's back, pushing her face into the stream of ejaculate emitting from her throbbing pussy. Teri swallowed as much as she could of the salty, clear fluid, gulping and frigging her lover's pussy wanting more. To her delight, Brittany had a second powerful orgasm drenching her lover's face and hair, then sank back on the damp sheets panting and moaning, eyes rolled back in her head.

Teri rubbed Brittany's ejaculate on her body, licking her fingers, rocking back and forth in happiness. She had made her lover cum so hard and it was so exciting to watch. She crawled up and took Brittany in her arms, showering her with little kisses as she slowly recovered from her intense experience.

Brittany's eyes opened to see Teri gazing at her lovingly, grinning from ear to ear. "That was intense," Brittany said tiredly. "How in the world did you learn to do all that? I thought I'd never stop cumming."

"I just did what I thought would make you happy," Teri replied, kissing her nose. "I guess I did good, huh?"

"Good doesn't begin to cover how you made me feel," Brittany said, rising up on her elbows. "Now it's my turn to please you."

Teri lay back on the bed, spreading her legs and raising her knees. "I want to feel your mouth on me, my love, I want your fingers deep inside me, your tongue inside me, I want to cum for you. I've dreamed of this for so long and now it's coming true at last."

Brittany licked and sucked Teri's thick nipples, kneading the smooth breast flesh in her soft hands as Teri whimpered and moaned at her lovers touch. Brittany intended to make slow love to Teri, but her smoldering desire had burst into flame and all she wanted to do was eat her lover to a string of spine shattering orgasms. Lying between Teri's silken thighs, she inhaled deeply of the aroma of an aroused woman and plunged her face into the welcoming pink flesh.

Teri squealed in surprise and delight as Brittany began to eat her out like a starving wolf. Brittany's tongue and lips explored every inch of her lover's tasty cunt, sucking her labial lips and nibbling them one after the other. Teri gasped and moaned, grabbing handfuls of sheet as the sensations coursing through her overwhelmed her senses.

Brittany pushed one, then two fingers into Teri's tight little slit, feeling the soft walls grip them firmly. She began pumping slowly in and out, loving Teri's little whimpers and cries of delight at being fucked. Brittany licked down to Teri's ass, rimming the puckered hole, trying to push her tongue inside.

Teri gasped and moaned as her nether hole was invaded by Brittany's wiggling tongue, her fingers relentlessly fingering the dripping cunt above. Brittany withdrew her tongue and replaced it with a probing finger, causing Teri to give a delighted shriek as she lifted her hips for more. Brittany added a third finger in Teri's pussy and a second finger in her ass, and began fucking her holes in earnest while sucking hard on her engorged clit.

Teri's mind fritzed out and she felt as if she was floating on a fleecy cloud; watching herself being fucked by her lover far below. She began to tremble, feeling as if every nerve in her body was tingling as a pressure built within her, rising swiftly up from her groin to her stomach to her chest to her mouth and ... "Yeearrghh!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm shook her like a leaf in the wind. Brittany fucked her to two more orgasms, finally relenting and letting the poor girl slump back onto the pillows, whimpering and mewling in delight.

Brittany snuggled with her until she was breathing normally. Brushing her sweat soaked hair from her pretty face; she heard a cute little snore and saw that Teri was asleep. Smiling, she drew the sheet over them, cuddled up and went to sleep as well.

***

Brittany awakened to unfamiliar surroundings and felt a rush of panic; 'Where am I, what is this place' then felt Teri's warm body against hers and remembered everything. After one night of exquisite lovemaking with another woman her entire life was changed and she was unsure how to deal with it. She would never abandon Teri that was certain. Still, how could they continue their relationship without anyone finding out? They would have to be discreet until they went away to college and be on their own together.

She felt wetness on her breast, looked down and saw Teri's face pillowed there, tears falling from her eyes. Teri looked up at her and said "You're here. It wasn't a dream. We made love last night and it was wonderful. I still can't believe this is happening" and began to cry again.

Brittany held her close, stroked her hair and cooed to her as she would a baby until Teri stopped crying, sat up and said "I'm hungry. Let's have breakfast." They went naked hand in hand down the stairs and into the kitchen. Brittany made coffee while Terri looked in the freezer, found some microwave breakfasts her mother had left for her, heated them and they sat down to eat. They ate in silence, looking shyly at one another and smiling between bites. When they had finished, Teri stood up, threw the plastic food containers in the garbage and the silverware in the sink. When she turned around Brittany had moved her chair away from the table and patted her lap in invitation. Teri sat down happily, put her arms around Brittany's neck and they kissed.

"I'm so happy being with you," Brittany said, hugging Teri to her, "You've opened a whole new world to me and I love you for it."

Teri sighed and nuzzled Brittany's neck "Last night was better than I ever dreamed. You were so gentle and loving it took my breath away. I never want to be away from you for very long or I think I might die."

They continued kissing tenderly and their hands began to roam. Brittany slid her hand between Teri's silken thighs and began to stroke her bare pussy. Teri moaned and spread her legs further, kneading Brittany's breast with her soft hand, her other arm curled around Brittany's neck.

Teri giggled and squealed when Brittany ran her finger up and down between the young girl's cunt lips, then pushed it inside and wiggled it around. Teri tightened her grip on Brittany's neck and began to pull and pinch her lover's stiff nipple. The foreplay was arousing them and they began to breathe heavily.

Brittany added a second finger in Teri's moistening pussy and began to frig her slowly. Their kisses became open mouthed as they ground their lips together, dueling with their tongues. Teri began pulling and twisting Brittany's nipple sending shocks and thrills to the older girl's now sopping pussy.

Teri opened her legs even wider and pulled her mouth away from Brittany's long enough to say "Fuck me, my love. Fuck me hard and make me cum," then went back to soul kissing and mauling her lover's breast. Brittany added a third finger stroking harder and harder into Teri's gooey pussy, her thumb rubbing the young girl's swollen clit. They were both moaning and shivering, swaying back and forth as the kitchen chair shifted and squeaked in protest. Teri threw her head back and moaned loudly as Brittany's thrusting fingers brought her closer to orgasm. When Brittany added a fourth finger, stretching the pink walls even further, it sent Teri over the edge.

"Oh God, yes, yes, I'm cumming for you my love," Teri shrieked as her orgasm sizzled along every nerve and she threw her hips against her lover's hand wanting more inside her. Brittany continued fucking Teri until she climaxed again and then slumped against her, moaning and gasping. Brittany hugged her lover until she calmed and then Teri said "You make me cum so hard, you're a wonderful lover. Now I want to please you."

Teri slid from Brittany's sweaty lap, knelt on the vinyl floor, spread her seated lover's legs wide, gripped her thighs and began licking and sucking Brittany's soaked pussy. Brittany slid forward in the chair, pushing her creaming slit harder against Teri's devouring mouth, gripping the cushion for support.

The young girl's mouth was driving Brittany wild with lust. Teri worked her tongue as far into her lover's cunt as she could reach, licking the moist, pink inner flesh and sucking mouthfuls of delicious fluids from the overflowing hole. She wet a finger in the juices and worked it slowly into Brittany's puckered asshole, making the girl jump and squeal in delight.

Teri pushed a finger into Brittany's pussy and began to finger fuck holes, all the while sucking and nibbling her lover's engorged clit. Brittany, already aroused from fucking Teri, began to shudder and moan as the young girls fingers and tongue awakened a massive orgasm deep within her that roared through her like an express train and she felt as if she was exploding when it hit.

"Yiiiieeeee!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, spraying Teri's face with ejaculate, her ass rising off the chair as the orgasm shook her like a leaf in a windstorm. Teri hung on for dear life, continuing to fuck and suck Brittany into another teeth rattling orgasm and receiving another spray of ejaculate in her face as her reward for a job well done.

Brittany slumped back in the chair; legs splayed apart, pussy dripping onto the vinyl floor, panting and moaning in a fog of sexual bliss. Teri rested her head on Brittany's stomach and waited for her lover to come down from her orgasmic high. When she recovered, they climbed the stairs on wobbly legs, showered together and fell asleep in Teri's bed, bodies entwined.

***

The next morning Brittany called in sick to the Bargain Barn. She and Teri made love all day and into the night until they were exhausted and fell asleep again. They had learned every inch of each other's body; what aroused them the most, what made them cum the hardest and how they could induce an orgasm in the other by stimulating a body part alone. In Brittany's case, love bites along her neck and shoulders set her off; with Teri, rubbing and pinching her stiff nipples made her explode.

They both knew they had to return to work and school tomorrow, so late that night they reluctantly parted; hugging, kissing and crying. Brittany could barely see driving home for her tears and Teri waved until her lover's car was out of sight, and then threw herself on her bed weeping piteously. The sheets still smelled of Brittany and were damp with their sweat and cum. Teri lay back masturbating furiously, screaming Brittany's name until she got off and fell asleep.

***

When Brittany arrived home, she entered by the rear door, hoping to avoid her parents and their questions about where she'd been and whom she was with for so long. Niki was seated at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal and reading a magazine. She looked up when Brittany entered, swallowed what was in her mouth and said "Where ya been, sis, you look like shit."

Brittany grinned. She knew her clothes were wrinkled, her hair was a mess and she wore no makeup, but she didn't care. She could smell Teri's cum that had dried on her face and fingers, her pussy still tingled from continual fucking and, since she wore no panties, drops of juice from her wet slit trickled down her creamy thighs. She could still feel Teri's warm lips on hers, her soft hands on her breasts, her fingers deep inside ...

"Hey, Earth to Brit!" Niki said, annoyed, "You still with us?"

"Heh, sorry squirt, I was thinking about something."

TE999
TE999
640 Followers