Going Goth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"You better get your ass upstairs before the parental Gestapo gets a'hold of you," Niki said. "They've been pestering me about where I thought you were since last night. I told 'em that you were at a party or somethin'."

"Well, I was," Brittany replied, "And I had a lot of fun. Thanks for the tip, Niki, I'm goin' to bed, big day tomorrow."

"Something else," Niki said with a grin. "Some dude from the Bargain Barn called this afternoon and wanted to know if you were feeling better. I said sure. Damn lucky for you I got to the phone first. Called out sick, huh?"

"Yeah," Brittany said tiredly, "I had something to do."

Niki's eyes widened and she put her hands over her mouth saying "Oh my God, you got laid and more than once by the look of you, you lucky dog. Who's the dude?"

"Ummm... You don't know him," Brittany lied, thinking fast. "He works in the warehouse at the Bargain Barn and asked me out. He looked hot so I said yes. We had some dinner, saw a movie, had a few beers at O'Reilly's Pub, one thing led to another and I spent the night and today at his place."

"I thought so. You're all fucked out, you devil. Does he have a brother? Those guys I run with are cool, but they can't screw worth a damn."

"We didn't discuss family," Brittany replied, "I gotta get some sleep. G'night, squirt."

"G'night, Ms. Lucky."

***

Days, then weeks passed as Brittany and Teri became increasingly sad and frustrated; they could never find a time and place to be together as they had been at first. E-mailing and texting only made them hotter, and jilling off together on cam in their bedrooms was a poor substitute for their lover's touch. They soon began to sneak around having quickies wherever they could find some temporary privacy since it was better than nothing.

Brittany and Teri fucked in the back seat of Brittany's car, behind the high school gymnasium, in the bathroom and in the warehouse area of the Bargain Barn, in a secluded area in the City Park, in the City Library's bathroom, in the bathroom at O'Reilly's Pub, in the back row of the movie theater and more than once on the back porch swing at Teri's house while her parents were watching TV. They never wore panties when they were together so as to never miss an opportunity for some clandestine lovemaking.

Their love and affection for each other grew stronger with every day that passed and with each intimacy that they shared. They longed for the day when they could not be afraid to tell the world they were partners and soul mates forever. Being together had also matured them, for now they had another person to think about and the need to plan for their future.

Teri's high school grades had been lackluster at best, but once she and Brittany had become a couple she began to study harder and her scores improved. Teri's parents attributed this to the fact that Brittany had offered to tutor their daughter whenever she could for a small fee; this also gave them a legitimate reason to be together at home and in public; they were 'just friends'.

***

Teri was hard at work making notes as she plowed through the chapter on The Civil War in her history book, when her phone played a few opening bars of a popular song. A glance at the screen told her it was Brittany.

"Hi sweetie, what's goin' on?"

"I've got some great news lover. Mom and Dad are going away all next weekend and they're taking Niki with them. My Aunt Sally fell and broke her ankle, so they're going upstate to help her out with my little cousins."

Brittany held the phone away from her ear as Teri's shriek of delight was deafening. "Oh God, baby," she babbled excitedly, "A whole weekend alone, we're gonna do nothin' but fuckfuckfuck!"

"Damn right we are," Brittany chuckled at Teri's excitement. "They're leaving on Friday night around eight so be here then. God, I love you."

"Oh, baby, I love you too. I can't wait for Friday night to get here."

"Me either. I gotta go. Bye, my love."

"Bye, sweetie."

Teri couldn't believe it; a whole weekend with her lover, she masturbated to orgasm and fell asleep thinking of the fun they would have.

***

Crouching behind a neighbor's hedge, Teri watched Brittany's parents car back out of the garage, down the driveway into the street and roll away, it's three occupants momentarily silhouetted in the light of the streetlamp on the corner. When the cars taillights had disappeared, she picked up her overnight bag and sprinted for Brittany's front door. Shivering with excitement she pushed the doorbell button repeatedly until the door opened.

Brittany stood there grinning, dressed in a robe and barefoot. "Who is it?" she said teasingly. Teri didn't answer as she brushed past her and tossed her overnight bag into the foyer. Brittany closed and locked the door, turned and was pinned against the door by Teri who threw her arms around her lover's neck and began to kiss her passionately. Brittany hugged Teri to her and returned the kisses, their tongues swirling together.

Brittany held Teri away from her long enough to pull the young girl's jersey top over her head, freeing her firm breasts. Teri loosened her skirt which fell to her ankles and was kicked away; she was bare underneath. Brittany shrugged the robe from her shoulders and was naked. They embraced again, bodies grinding together, stiff nipples rubbing onto firm breasts, kissing hungrily.

Teri lifted one leg and wrapped it around Brittany's ass. They began rubbing their bellies together as their passions rose and their pussies began to drip. Brittany reached down, slipped two fingers into Teri's cunt and began to frig her slowly. "Mmmmm ... yesss," she moaned, "Fuck me, my love; put all your fingers in me, fuck my tight little pussy."

Brittany complied, pushing all four fingers deep inside Teri's gooey slit, the young girl grinding her cunt onto them. Teri's other leg was between Brittany's silky thighs and she was humping her pussy against her lover's firm, muscular flesh. Mouths squirming together in a continual soul kiss, they fucked each other until Teri began to shiver and Brittany knew she was close to orgasm.

She finger fucked her as hard as she could, feeling her own orgasm heating up deep inside. Teri arched her back, screamed loudly and came explosively, drenching Brittany's hand with warm ejaculate. Brittany was right with her, cumming hard, releasing a flood of juices down Teri's thigh and wailing like a lost soul.

Still wrapped together, they slid to the floor gasping for breath in a tangle of arms, legs, sweaty bodies and streams of cum. "You really know how to welcome a girl to your home," Teri said playfully, nuzzling Brittany's neck.

"Only girls I love." Brittany replied, cuddling her, "Want something to drink?" "I'd like a root beer," was the reply. Once in the kitchen, Brittany prepared their drinks and they sat in the family room, Teri in Brittany's lap.

"Did your folks mind you being gone all weekend?" Brittany asked.

"They didn't mind at all." Teri said, "I told them I was spending the weekend at Niki's house and you were going to tutor me in my studies. What I didn't tell them was it was going to be in sex studies," and then giggled happily. "How did you get to stay home?"

"I told 'em I had to work this weekend even though I'd already asked for the weekend off when I first learned that they were going. We've got the place to ourselves, sweetie. What do you want to do now, as if I didn't know?"

"I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me till' I scream," Teri replied, "But first I want to ask you something. Could we go get some toys in the morning?"

"Huh, toys? What do you want with kid's toys?"

Teri giggled again, "Not kids toys, baby, adult toys; y'know, like dildos and vibrators and strap-on's, those kind of toys. I've been checking some out on the internet. We can fuck each other with them and masturbate with them ... all sorts of things. I found a sex shop on the other side of town that sells all that stuff."

"Sounds like fun alright," Brittany replied. "We'll go first thing in the morning. Right now I want to go upstairs and eat your pussy."

Teri jumped up, cried "Race ya!" and ran for the stairs, Brittany right on her heels, their screams of joy and passion echoed through the house for hours until they fell asleep, tired and content.

***

"Will you look at all this stuff?" Brittany said in an undertone as she and Teri wandered the aisles of the 'Lover's Island Boutique and Adult Toy Store'. On either side of them stretched shelves and racks and hanging displays of every size, color, substance and function of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, wall mount phalluses and strap-on harnesses. What to choose?

"I had no idea this stuff cost so much," Teri replied, looking at some price tags, "We won't be able to buy more than a couple of these things."

"Wow! Look at this thing," Brittany said, removing a dildo from a shelf. "It's called the Dominator. It has six speeds, it vibrates, has a clit tickler and it spins. There are batteries included too."

"I looks just like a guy's dick." Teri added, fascinated, "Let's get that one." Brittany handed the box to Teri and they continued looking.

"Oh, man, look at this one," Teri said, holding up a long, bright pink, double ended dildo made of silicone; each end shaped like the head of a penis. "Let's get this one too. We can fuck each other at the same time."

"Definitely that one," Brittany replied, quickly adding the prices in her head. "We've got enough for this stuff, let's go. As the wended their way to the checkout counter, a young girl approached them saying "Can I help you guys with something?"

She appeared about their age and blonde, wearing a skin-tight red mini-dress with a scoop neck that revealed almost all of her large, firm breasts. Her legs were long and shapely and she wore red, spiked heeled 'fuck me' shoes. Her name tag read 'Veronica' and she was gorgeous.

Brittany and Teri stared at her, not speaking, their pussies growing moist at the vision before them. Veronica giggled and said "Did you find everything you were looking for?"

"Um ... ah ... yeah, sure," Brittany began.

"You're beautiful," Teri blurted, blushing as she said it.

"Aw, thanks, guys," Veronica replied, "You make a cute couple. My girlfriend and I broke up two weeks ago. I still miss her."

"You look kinda familiar," Brittany said, "Were you in a magazine or somethin'?"

"I've done some posing for men's magazines," Veronica replied, "I've also made a couple of porno vids. Check 'em out, they're right over there by the bondage and domination gear."

"We're runnin' late," Brittany said, "Maybe later."

"No problem," Veronica replied, "I can check you guys out if you want. You're probably gonna need some lube too." She selected a squirt bottle from a rack at the register, rang their purchases up and put them in a bright pink bag with the stores logo of two hearts in a palm tree emblazoned on it in purple ink.

She handed Teri a lavender business card saying "If you guys ever want to get together let me know. I adore threesomes."

***

"Veronica's Specialties ... and her phone number," Teri read from the cards flowing script as they drove home. "You think she hooks, Brit?"

"I guess," Brittany shrugged, "I only want you though, not some whore."

"I feel the same way, baby," Teri said happily. "Let's see what we bought."

She removed the Dominator from it's box and began examining it. She pushed a button on the base and it lit up and began to whir. Teri held the tip against her arm and said "Oooh, it's tingly. I bet it feels really good on your pussy. I'm gonna find out." She lifted her skirt exposing her bare cunt, touched it with the vibrator and squealed.

"Dammit Teri, stop that," Brittany said angrily, "We're in the middle of traffic, somebody will see you."

"No, they won't," Teri said mischievously, sliding down in the seat, spreading her legs wider and putting the buzzing head against her pussy lips, "Ahhhh, that feels soooo good."

Brittany was having trouble driving between watching her lover please herself and steering through the traffic. Seeing a shopping mall ahead, she turned into the parking lot, found a secluded space, stopped and turned off the engine.

She slid over to Teri, put an arm around her shoulders, placed her other hand on Teri's holding the vibrator and purred "Want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Oh, yeah, fuck me hard," Teri moaned pulling her hand off the vibrator and stroking Brittany's cheek. They kissed hungrily as Brittany began rubbing the vibrators tip up and down between Teri's increasingly wet pussy lips and then gently eased the bulbous end between them and in; a half inch, then an inch, two inches, three ...

"Does it hurt, baby?"

"Nooo, it feels good, I want more."

Four inches, five, six, it was almost all the way in when Brittany hit another button with her thumb. The vibrator buzzed loudly and began to vibrate even harder in her hand.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Teri screamed as the device twirled and vibrated deep in her pussy and the butterfly twiddled her clit. Her back arched and her hips rose from the seat, impaling her fully. Brittany clung to her, moving the dildo in and out, fucking her lover like she wanted. 'She's so beautiful' Brittany thought, seeing Teri's face contorted in the grip of exquisite passion.

Teri moaned and squealed and whimpered as her lover fucked her; she had never felt anything like this before and thought she would break apart in a million pieces. Humping wildly, she froze in place, screamed "Ohgawd ... fuck me ... Yeeeeee!" spraying ejaculate on Brittany's hand and the dashboard as her orgasm burned through her like a forest fire.

Brittany fucked Teri into a second orgasm, shut off the vibrator and let her slump back onto the seat that was now soaked with her cum. Brittany's wrist and hand ached, but it was worth it to see the look of satisfaction on her lover's face.

Teri sat up slowly, shaking her head. "That was so fucking wonderful I can't believe it. You gotta let me do you, babe. It'll break your mind."

Brittany looked around, people were coming and going in their cars, but no one was anywhere near them, what the hell. She turned sideways to face Teri thinking about how cool it was to have this big old car with a bench seat, hitched one leg over the seat back, put the other on the floorboard, moved towards Teri and pulled up her skirt, displaying herself wantonly to her lover.

Teri's breath caught in her throat, Brit had such a beautiful pussy and she loved her so much. She turned the dildo on, leaned forward until her face was close to Brittany's dripping pussy and began stroking it between the engorged labial lips. Brittany moaned, saying "Oh, fuck that feels good. Give me more of it, babe. Fuck me with it and make me cum for you."

Teri did as she was told, pushing the vibrating phallus slowly into her lover's gripping cunt, switching on its swirling motion and the butterfly. Brittany gasped and moaned as she was penetrated deeper and deeper until it was all the way in and Teri began moving it in and out.

The sensations in Brittany's pussy and on her clit were driving her wild! She had never been so full or been this stimulated in her young life. Teri was quickly becoming adept at manipulating the buzzing device, drawing it almost all the way out, plunging it back in and wiggling it around. Precum was flowing from Brittany's sopping cunt in a steady stream, running down to her puckered asshole and soaking into the seat.

Teri fucked her lover harder and harder, wanting her to cum, wanting to fill her mouth with the delicious juices she loved so much. Brittany's body was suddenly suffused with warmth that grew and grew until she thought she'd burn up and then she exploded. "Yeeeeee," she screamed as her orgasm shook her as a terrier shakes a rat.

Teri fucked her harder until Brittany shrieked and exploded again. Teri yanked the dildo out and fastened her mouth to Brittany's gushing pussy, gulping and sucking and swallowing the delicious salty nectar as Brittany collapsed on the seat, whimpering and gasping for breath. She felt as if she had run a marathon and it was wonderful.

Teri crawled between Brittany's splayed legs and on top of her, hugging her tightly, covering her face with kisses, crooning softly "My baby, my love, you came so hard for me, you're so beautiful when you cum, I love you so much it hurts."

"I love you too, sweetie," Brittany said tiredly, returning the kisses. "My heads still spinning, I've never cum like that before. It was an out of body experience, I swear. You're a real expert with that thing."

"I just did what you did to me," Teri said happily. "We are going to have so much fun fucking each other with it."

Brittany attempted to sit up, saying "Lemme recover a bit more, babe, then I'll get us home." Teri slid off her and leaned back against the car door, grinning as she sexily licked cum off the vibrator and put it back in its box. They drove slowly back to Brittany's house, went upstairs, cuddled up still clothed in Brittany's bed and fell asleep.

***

When Brittany and Teri awakened it was mid-afternoon. Hungry, they trooped downstairs, found some frozen dinners in the freezer, microwaved them, sat down and ate in silence, smiling occasionally at each other. They then went into the family room, stripped off their sweat and cum soaked clothing and lay together on the couch, enjoying the intimacy.

"Brit," Teri said after a while, "I guess we're Lesbians now, huh? I mean, that Veronica girl saw us as a couple right away."

"I guess we are," Brittany replied. "People would call us that if they knew. I'm not ashamed of it by any means, but I think of us as two people in love who just happen to be of the same sex. If we're Lesbians, then so be it."

"Some of the girls at school make jokes about Lesbians and say nasty things about them," Teri said. "I never thought it was very funny, now I think it's cruel."

"You better get used to it, babe," Brittany said. "People can be just as mean everywhere else. They're just ignorant. Once we're out from under our parent's thumbs, we can be who we are and if people don't like it, tough shit."

"I love you so much," Teri said, kissing her. "I love you too, babe," Brittany replied. "What say we go upstairs and have more fun with the Dominator?"

This time, Brittany won the sprint upstairs to the bedroom.

***

The lovers fucked each other repeatedly with their new toy, their screams of release echoing throughout the house, until the batteries ran down and they fell asleep. When they awakened, it was morning. Brittany's family would be returning that evening, so they set to work cleaning and straightening things up, careful to remove any signs of their marathon lovemaking.

Brittany washed their clothing and bed linens and hid the Dominator in a shoebox in her closet; the pink dildo in a bureau drawer. Teri went around downstairs lighting incense sticks they'd found in a kitchen cabinet trying to cover the scent of freshly fucked pussy that seemed to permeate the house.

They lay on the family room couch attempting to watch a movie, but being naked together only inflamed their desires once more and soon they were kissing and caressing in earnest. No matter how many times they pleasured each other it never seemed to be enough as their love intensified with each passing day as first love will do. In no time they were on Brittany's bed experimenting with their other 'toy'; the double ended dildo.

"It sure didn't look this big in the store," Teri said uncertainty in her voice as she lubed her end and passed the squeeze bottle to Brittany. They sat facing on the bed, legs splayed open, holding the dildo between them. Teri rubbed the bulbous false cock head between her labial lips and tentatively pushed it in.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers