Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rika stepped in tentatively and let the door close behind her. She squinted and looked around as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting inside. Scanning the room, she met his gaze within a few seconds. Her eyes locked on his. She smiled shyly. His eyes roamed freely over her body as she walked toward him, tentatively at first then her stride lengthening, her lithe body moving with purpose. The smile on his face grew as he watched her approach.

He watched her intently as she slid into the booth across from him, watched her face as she deliberately did not meet his gaze.

"Hi," she breathed, and as she lifted her eyes to meet his, it was there—undeniably—that passion and longing he'd seen every time their eyes had met all day. Butterflies took off in his stomach and he felt a stirring in his loins.

"Hiiii," he whispered as he gazed back at her with a delighted smile. He filled his eyes with all the love and longing he felt for her. She returned the look, but there was a twinge of something else; nervousness and fear.

"I took the liberty of ordering some white wine for us," he said, gesturing toward her glass, "I hope you like it."

"Oh yes," she said nervously, relieved to be able to look at something else, "Great. Thanks." She glanced at his glass and noticed it was half as full as hers. She looked at her own glass, and picked it up with a shaky hand. He suppressed a smile as she grasped it with two hands and brought it tentatively to her lips. He watched her mouth intently as she tasted it.

She took a tiny sip and raised her eyebrows. "Nice," she said, glancing her eyes up toward his chin, but still not making eye contact with him. She took a much larger drink and placed the wine glass carefully back on the table.

He watched her face intently as she swallowed and stared at her eyes as her gaze slowly moved up his face to meet his again. Her eyelids sparkled and her eyelashes looked so long. As her eyes finally met his, he smiled broadly, delighting in seeing that look in her eyes again.

"So..." he started.

She took a deep breath. "Matt, we need to talk," she said sternly, averting her gaze from his, again.

Uh oh, he didn't like the sound of that.

"Rika?" he said, his eyebrows furrowing, a look of concern crossing his face.

"Matt, we're... we're co-workers," she said haltingly, and took another large gulp of her wine.

She looked at him again, with a sense of finality, as if that word "co-workers" erased everything they felt. Matt started laughing. Rika looked confused and annoyed.

"Oh is that all?" he chuckled. "Do you know how many people in our building are hooking up?"

She shook her head and looked down at her wine glass again. She took another drink and tentatively looked up wide eyed, to meet his gaze.

"I know at least four couples who met at work, just within my small circle of acquaintance." He looked at her with concern and understanding. She was nervous, fearful. She was looking for reasons why this couldn't be. "There are married couples working in our building. Hell, there's a gay married couple co-leading the Pride group. Nobody seems to care." He added a laugh to his tone and smiled at her. She smiled awkwardly and looked away again.

He quieted his voice and injected as much sincerity into his tone as he could, "Hell, Rika, I'd get another job in a second if that's what it takes to be with you."

Startled, she looked up at him again. "Really?" she said it so quietly, it was almost a whisper.

"Of course," he started to say when she looked away again.

He was getting really impatient with her deliberately not looking at him. Whenever their eyes met, there was no question; they were meant to be together. When she looked away, she seemed to try to find reasons why they couldn't.

Quick as a flash, he darted out of his side of the booth and slid into the bench next to her. She turned toward him, startled, as he placed his hand gently on her chin to tilt her face up to look at his.

"Rika, look at me," he implored.

Touching the incredibly soft, smooth skin on her face sent a jolt of electricity through him. As her gaze came to meet his, that affection and passion sizzled between them again, yet she still had a tinge of nervousness in her expression.

"I know you feel it too, Rika," he whispered, as his fingers slid slowly, gently along her jaw. She shivered and drew in a small gasp. "I can see it in your eyes... when you actually look at me," he added with a wry smile.

She gazed longingly into the grey pools of eyes. He waited, his pulse pounding through his veins, just staring into the dark depths of hers. Emotions played across her face. It was almost as though he could see thoughts swirling behind her eyes; almost as though he could see that instant when she made up her mind. The nervousness in her expression melted away, to be replaced with acquiescence, then determination. Her eyes widened and her pupils dilated as she leaned closer to him, tilting her face up toward his. He held his breath as he waited for her to move closer.

It took every ounce of his self control not to just grab her and kiss her. Her beautiful luscious lips were so close. But he didn't want to scare her. He knew she wanted this too, and he wanted her to initiate their first kiss, so they would both always know she had chosen it.

"Yes," she whispered, tilting her face up toward his, as she closed those final centimeters until her lips touched his. It was so light at first, like a feather's touch.

He didn't push forward. He willed himself to wait for her to move, to do more. His patience was rewarded.

She slanted her mouth against his, and pressed her body closer to him. He felt her tongue against his lips and opened his mouth, inviting her in. She tasted so delicious, of wine and sweetness. Her intoxicating scent washed over him, as it often did when she was near, but this time it completely filled his senses. He was finally tasting her, touching her, breathing her in. Elation, excitement, longing, hunger swirled within him.

As their tongues touched, she moaned into his mouth. My god! It was perhaps the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard. That sound did things to him. It rushed through him and made his body react immediately, his excitement mounting even further. He decided right then that he intended to, no he needed to, hear that sound over and over again.

She deepened the kiss, her tongue swirling lightly around his. He could hold back no longer. He cupped her cheek with one hand and slid the other up her back to tangle in her hair at the nape of her neck, clutching her to him. She glided her hand up over his shoulder to his neck, while her other hand fisted his shirt, pulling him even closer.

Her body became sinuous. She pressed closer and writhed against him. The way she moved was so sexy, she was like liquid sexuality pouring into him. She pressed her breasts against his chest, and it was his turn to moan. He became acutely aware the erection he'd been trying to suppress all day had suddenly sprung to life in full force.

Their mouths played each other like exquisite instruments, opening and closing, exploring, tongues dancing, pulling back and diving in. They established a perfect rhythm, immediately sensing what each other needed. Finally after several long minutes, they both seemed to pull away at the same time, panting, smiling into each other's eyes.

"Oh God! I've wanted to do that for so long," Rika breathed between gasps.

"Me too," Matt said, as he too fought to calm his breathing.

Rika smiled and leaned forward, tilting her head up for another kiss. Matt smiled mischievously and grasped her around the waist, lifting her tiny body easily onto his lap to get closer. She squeaked in surprise at the movement, but settled into the new position immediately. Again, he marveled at how she melted into him, how her body writhed against his with such sultry, sinuous movements. His hands began to travel over her torso, one hand slid up her back and then back down over the swell of her perfect ass cheek, while the other hand glided up her front to slide over her breast. She gasped as his palm slid over her taut nipple.

She was making the most incredible little moaning sounds of pleasure into his mouth. It was driving him crazy. He could hardly wait to get her alone to discover what other delightful sounds he could elicit from her. Within moments, as he knew would happen from all her writhing around on his lap, she discovered his arousal.

She tensed. Oh no, Matt thought, panicked, have I ruined it? She pulled back from the kiss, and gazed into his eyes with an incredibly wanton smile, as she deliberately writhed against his hardness. He gasped. The look in her eyes took his breath away. Her eyes were darker than he'd ever seen them. The look in them was lustful, confident, possessive, almost predatory. Who knew Rika could look like that?

Matt eyes went wide, surprised and delighted at the look on her face. He gave her is own sultry smile right back.

"I live two blocks from here," she whispered, panting, as she arched her eyebrow, "let's go."

The grin that spread across Matt's face was priceless, as his heart rate seemed to speed up even more, and heat spread throughout his body. He kissed her hungrily once more before placing her back on the bench so he could stand. Her gaze immediately went to the large bulge in his pants and she looked up at his face smiling.

He shrugged and smiled, unashamed. "I can't help what you do to me, Rika," he said simply in explanation.

She smiled that wanton smile once more, which only served to exacerbate the situation. He fished thirty dollars out of his pocket and threw it on the table. It was far more than the bill, but he didn't care. He held out his hand to her, and she put her tiny hand in his, looking up into his eyes with such longing, such promise, as she scrambled out of the booth.

As they strode, hand in hand, quickly through the bar, and out into the bright sunshine, Matt was painfully aware that he had no hope of concealing his raging hard on. Thinking of the only thing he could, he turned to her and asked breathlessly, "should we get a taxi?"

Rika chuckled at his breathless and impatient tone, and said, "look at the traffic. It will be way faster if we walk." Speed was not his concern; walking through crowds of people just getting out of work for the long weekend, sporting an unmistakable bulge in his pants, was.

So walk they did. She led the way away from the bar, and they walked quickly hand in hand, down the busy street, barely able to peel their eyes away from each other. He found within moments that he didn't really care who noticed. He was looking at her lips, her eyes, the way her hair flowed, the way her breasts moved as she walked, imagining all the things he wanted to do to her. There was no way it was going down now.

They walked close to each other in silence for a few moments, moving quickly, dodging the crowds, gazing at each other, sporting silly grins full of passion and promise.

"How long?" Matt asked.

"Just a couple of minutes," Rika said smiling, expectantly. "It's just around the next corner."

"No. I mean, you said you'd wanted to kiss me for so long. How long?"

"Oh," Rika exclaimed, understanding. She looked away from him, clearly embarrassed, and then looked back up at him, as she steered them off the busy main street and onto a smaller street. "Um... since the first day you walked into the Green Team meeting last October."

"Really?" Matt smiled, remembering the recognition that had leapt into her eyes at the mention of his name. He'd thought it was based on their earlier email conversation. But he had to admit, he'd wondered at the time if he'd seen something in her eyes then. There had been so many times in the past months that he'd thought he'd seen something there, but he'd always chalked it up to wishful thinking.

"Yeah," she said wistfully, "Well I just looked into your eyes and... "

"And what?" Matt prodded, smiling.

"And well... your eyes. They're this amazing grey, like a stormy sea. And I... I felt this rush, this attraction. It was hard for me to ever look at you after that, because I was afraid I'd reveal too much."

"So that's why you never make eye contact with me! I thought it was... maybe... a cultural thing?" he finished awkwardly.

"No, it was purely a lust thing," she smiled at him, that confident wanton sultry look he'd only just seen for the first time a few minutes ago, returning to her face. Damn! He loved that look.

"Wow," Matt said wistfully. "Well, I really wish you had revealed it sooner." Rika giggled.

"Why? How long have you wanted to?" she asked.

Matt looked embarrassed. He actually blushed. Rika noticed.

"You're blushing!" she declared excitedly. "How long?"

"It's not fair. I can't tell when you're blushing," he complained playfully.

Rika laughed heartily. "You're evading the question. How long?"

"Since September," he said, smiling sheepishly.

"September?" she looked quizzically up at him, "I didn't even know you in September."

"I knew you," Matt said softly. "I hope this doesn't sound creepy. But... well.... I first saw you on my third day. You were with Jay, and you didn't really notice me. But, you're so stunning, so beautiful, you took my breath away."

Rika looked at him with surprise and incredulity. "Me?"

"Do you honestly have no idea how incredibly gorgeous you are?"

"I'm okay, I guess," she said self consciously. Matt stopped dead in his tracks and turned her to face him.

He caressed her cheek as she tilted her face up to look at him. He dropped his guard and let all he felt for her shine through his expression.

"Rika, you are so much more than okay. You are incredible. You're so intelligent. You're so passionate. You've taught me so much. You've literally changed the way I think about life. And you are, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Matt could see tears forming in Rika's eyes as he spoke. He thought he might be going too far but he wanted her to know how he felt. He wanted her to know this wasn't just about sex.

When he finished speaking, Rika's response was swift and intense. She launched herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling his face down to meet hers, capturing his mouth in an intense deep kiss. She pressed her body against his, almost urgently as she nearly devoured him. He felt her grind against his erection and he moaned into her mouth.

After a few moments, Rika pulled away panting.

"Matt," she said, touching his face tenderly. "No one has ever said anything like that to me before."

"Then every person you've ever known has either been stupid or blind," he replied vehemently.

She kissed him again, and he felt her mouth curve into smile. Then she suppressed a little giggle. He pulled back and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked.

"For some reason the line 'Flattery will get you everywhere' just popped into my head," she giggled.

"I sure hope so," he said seductively, planting another kiss on her lips.

"Count on it," she said, that wanton hungry look back on her face. "Here's my building." She gestured at the nearest high-rise, grabbed his hand, and led him quickly up to the front door, fishing her keys out of her purse with her free hand.

The luxurious lobby of her condo building was busy. There were lots of people coming and going, and several waiting for the elevator. When the elevator arrived, they piled in with six other people. She pressed the button for the 19th floor. Another person pressed 21, and he silently cursed, knowing he'd have to wait until they reached her apartment to be alone.

They held hands for the entire ride, staring at each other, passion sizzling in the space between them.

Finally after an eternity, they arrived at her floor, and rushed to her door. Her hand shook and she giggled nervously as she tried unsuccessfully to put the key in the lock. He pressed his body up behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso, causing her to gasp and lean back against him. She got the key in on her second attempt.

Once inside the door, she dropped her purse where they stood. He leaned down as she tilted her face up to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him into a passionate kiss. She moaned again, that beautiful sound, and he replied with his own moan. Again her body responded in that incredibly sexy way, becoming sinuous, undulating against him. As she pressed her body against his, she groaned—a deep rumbling sound low in her throat. God she was so sexy it was driving him beyond the limits of his control.

His lust took over. His control nearly gone, he released months of pent up desire. He pressed her up against the wall roughly, and ground against her. She gasped and moaned again, responding with the same intensity. Her hands traveled over his back, his shoulders, his ass, seemingly trying to pull him closer to her. Devouring her mouth, capturing her moans of pleasure, he slid his hand up between them and cupped her breast. He squeezed her hard nipple, eliciting another gasp from her.

She attempted to pull away from the kiss to catch her breath but it was difficult as she was pinned to the wall. He realized she was trying to move, and gently released her mouth, looking into her eyes searchingly. They were both panting with excitement.

"I'm so sorry, Matt," her words came out in a rush, "I just really have to go to the bathroom. Real quick. It was a crazy afternoon and I couldn't get away from my desk and I didn't want to leave you waiting at Blake's. I'll be so fast you won't even know I'm gone." She looked at him apologetically, but with a promise that this would continue. He tried to inject a look of understanding into his eyes, and he watched as she literally sprinted down the hallway. "Help yourself to anything," she called over her shoulder.

Frustrated, he felt the loss of her immediately, but it gave him a moment to calm his breathing and regain some self control. He chastised himself for losing control and being so rough with her. He realized he needed to control himself and go more slowly. He worked on slowing his breathing and his heart rate.

He looked around her apartment—really for the first time. He hadn't even had time to notice the décor, he'd been so consumed with Rika.

It was a beautiful space. Not exactly what he would have expected from a woman her age living alone. It was decidedly un-feminine. It was very warm and tasteful, minimalist, with creams and browns and accents of red. Beside where he stood in the front entry-way was a small open-concept kitchen surrounded by a black granite counter and breakfast bar with funky mis-matched barstools.

His gaze was drawn to the living room. All the walls in the space were a deep taupe, and covered with art from around the world. There were several rustic antique looking wood pieces and what looked like a custom wall unit along one wall with a rather large flat screen in the middle of it. A large brown L-shaped sectional couch sat on a fluffy cream-coloured area rug forming a seating space in front of the tv, with two large ottomans in the middle. His eye was drawn to the wall unit, to examine a plethora of neatly arranged books, framed photos and knick knacks from all over the world.

He admired pictures of her with her family at various ages, in various exotic locales. My God, she has been stunning all her life, Matt thought. There was a family picture of Rika, maybe thirteen or fourteen years old, with her brother, sister and parents in some tropical location surrounded by red bougainvillea. There was a picture of Rika, probably late teens, riding an elephant with the most exuberant grin. As his eyes scanned the photos and books, his gaze was drawn to the floor to ceiling wall of windows in the dining area. It was then that he noticed the view. He walked slowly toward it. She had an incredible unobstructed view of the downtown, the CN tower, the lake.