Going Grocery Shopping

Story Info
Church-going man gets a lesson in submission.
4.1k words
4.17
53k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laylah77
Laylah77
1 Followers

Ever since I was really young I've had a fascination with the dominance of a man. I was always "Daddy's little girl" and I studied him as he raised me for more than half of my life. Every time he'd walk into a room, he was automatically the most dominant being in there. When I got a little older and started having sex, I was very submissive due to the fact that I thought since I was a female, I was put here to serve the dominant species - Men.

Shortly before my 18th birthday, I had met a guy that was just as (if not MORE) dominant than my father. This turned me on more than any words in any language could ever describe. I wanted to be his little bitch and do whatever he commanded me to do. I was told to do things that I never would have though of, dreamed of, and certainly would never consider DOING. I learned to love it, though. And I gave him myself entirely... even my virgin asshole. Things didn't work out between us and we split shortly after the experimenting had begun. A couple months later, I met yet another equally dominant male... but after a few fuck sessions of being used, abused, and treated like a piece of meat, something happened in my head. I didn't really know what it was at first, it was something new. I, for the first time in my life, wanted to dominate a man - Sexually, psychologically, intellectually dominate a dominant man.

So here I am now, I'm a good 18 years and 6 months old. I live on my own, make my own money and future, and have complete independence. I went grocery shopping about a week ago. I just had to pick up a few things for the party I was having over the weekend. The store was so crowded that there were at least 6 people in each check-out line. So, it really didn't matter which line I went into... and being the little perv that I am, I chose the line with a good looking, older man waiting to pay for his goods as well. He looked very normal, clean-cut and professional... like one of those men who seats you at church. I was behind him in line and got so caught up in staring at his tight back and shoulders that I must have leaned on the shopping cart a bit and hit him in the back of the ankles.

He turned around to see what in the fuck had hit him out of nowhere and at the same time exposed his face to me for the first time. He really did look like a good wholesome family man type. I blushed a bit and apologized for hitting him. I told him that my mind must have wandered and that it was an accident. He flashed me a smile and said it was perfectly all right. He introduced himself as Rik... Rik without the C. I told him my name was Anne and tried to pull off the sweet-innocent-girl thing, fighting off my naughtiness and lust I was feeling right there in the store! We made small talk and he paid for his things and started to talk out. I figured he was probably happily married and wouldn't want anything to do with a girl that was young enough to be his daughter!

I checked out and began pushing my cart through the automatic doors when I saw him. He was standing there, lighting a cigarette and waiting for me it seemed.

"I thought you might need some help out to your car," he said with that caring smile.

"I think I can manage, actually." Why in the fuck did I say that???

"I insist... where's your car?"

We walked to the middle of the parking lot where my car was and chit-chatted a little more. As he was helping me load the bags into my trunk, I noticed a solid gold band on his ring finger. At that point, I figured I wasn't going to waste my time and thanked him for his help. As I started to open my car door, he positioned himself very close to my back so that I could feel his chest on my shoulders. I lost it... I didn't care if I broke up a happy family at that moment. I turned around and told him to get in... he could throw his things in the back seat. I almost shocked myself at how forward and uninhibited I was being.

* * * * *

We got back to my house and he helped me bring my things in and I put them away while he just stood in the door way of the kitchen and watched me. I had turned around to put something in the cupboard and as I turned back around, he was standing there stroking his cock through his jeans. I must have turned a hundred shades of red, but suddenly my train of thought changed. My eyes lowered from his face to his crotch and a seductive and mischevious smile peered through my embarassment.

I walked over to him and he grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me deeply, softly, passionately. I broke the kiss, stepped back and looked at him. He was kind of shocked and asked me what was wrong. I took his hand and led him into my bedroom. He made some comment about the chains and cuffs hanging from the posts of my bed.

"Oh, don't mind those... I was having a party," I said jokingly.

"So you're into the whole bondage thing, huh?" He asked with that slight cockiness in his voice. I told him that I liked being tied up and used... but not today. I guess he took it as a sign that we weren't going to get into anything kinky, it was just going to be him and me fucking each other's brains out that afternoon. But I had something else planned.

I told him to get naked. He kind of chuckled and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"This isn't a fucking joke, bitch. Take your fucking clothes off now... FASTER." I don't know what came over me, but it seemed to flow very naturally as I spewed demand, command, and obscenities at him from my lips. He got a sort of worried look on his face, then thought I was just joking and did as I said, but I could see he was not taking me seriously. This made me angry.

When he was down to his briefs he tried to reach for me to take off my shirt. I grabbed his hand and informed him in a very stern voice that I was in control and made all the moves.

"You're still not fucking naked. Do I have to tell you again?" I stood up real straight and stared at his eyes, not blinking once. He reluctantly pulled his underwear down around his ankles and stepped out of them. I think he might have been a little frightened at this point, thinking that he's gotten himself in way over his head this time. I took off my shirt and bra and stood there in front of him. A smile rushed over his aged face and I could tell he liked what he saw. I shoved my index finger into his mouth and instructed him to suck. When my finger was good and wet, I traced a line from his mouth, down over his chin, down his neck continuing to his chest, stomach and finally straight down the shaft of his cock and to the very tip of his head. I stuck my finger in his mouth angain and pulled them out with a string of saliva connecting my finger tip to his bottom lip. I moved my finger gently over my nipples and chest making my pierced nipples so hard that the rings started to stick straight out from my knobs. I gave a soft moan and squeezed my tits, one in each hand.

He reached down and started stroking his hard-on. I grabbed him by the balls and applied moderate pressure (just enough so that he would pay close attention to what I was saying).

"Don't EVER fucking touch yourself OR me, unless I tell you to. Got it?" He made a quick nod and still looked rather perplexed. I forced him down onto my bed and bound his wrists and ankles to the four chains on the bed. Then I got up, grabbed my collar, put it on him and bound him by the neck to the 5th chain. This way, he could not move his arms or legs, and could not lift his head from the bed or else he'd be unable to breath from the tightness of the collar and chain. He was completely immobilized and I was getting really excited. I stripped down to nothing and climed on the bed to sit between his outstretched legs. I put my feet on his thighs with my legs spread and braced myself in a sitting position with my left arm. I started running my finger up and down my slit. With each movement of my finger, my pussy lips became more and more lubricated and the soft flesh moved around easily. I could feel my juices running down my crack and over my asshole to make a nice little puddle on the sheets. The whole time I was staring at my victim, he had an idea of what I was doing... but he had no idea I was getting this hot!

I shoved a finger deep into my cunt with a hard thrust of my wrist. I gasped and moaned... but it wasn't my normal moan. Sure, he didn't know that, but I did. I had changed. It sounded strong and powerful... very... dominant! Just the sound of my own moaning made me really hot and I started pounding away at my pussy. I was really close to my first orgasm of the day and started bucking my hips up to meet my hand. My insides were getting warmer and warmer and before I knew it I was banging away at myself so hard and fast that I forgot someone else was in the room. I came hard and my entire lower region spasmed for a good 3 or 4 minutes after my orgasm had subsided. I collapsed on my back and caught my breath.

After I had collected myself somewhat, I crawled onto the chest of my new friend and asked him if he was doing okay. He said I sounded hot and that I should ride him. I just laughed and gave him a little love tap on the face. I got up and walked out to the living room and lit a cigarette. He was yelling something from the bedroom but I just closed the door and ignored him for a while. I finished my cigarette and got a glass of water. As I was walking back to the bedroom, I heard him yelling at me through the door.

"Please! Come in here... I don't even care if we don't fuck, just untie me. I have to get home... I have a wife and kids. They'll be worried." I walked in there with a brand new confidence about myself... almost glowing. I walked over to him and stroked his dick a few times. He immediately got hard again.

"Shut the fuck up." I said sternly.

"W-w-what? Are we going to fuck?" He asked in an almost desperate tone.

"Maybe... when I'm good and ready. But for now, I said... SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH! And from now on, you will refer to me as Mistress, got it?" Before he could say anything, I shoved my tongue down his throat while rubbing his thigh and fondling his balls. When I broke the kiss and looked down at him, he just nodded. No smile, no expression, just understanding.

I got on top of his chest and positioned myself over his face. I knew he could smell my cum and sweat from earlier. I knew it was driving him mad. He was so close to my sweet pussy, but oh so far away. I told him to take in the smell, the way it looked - glistening bald pussy soaked with sweat and juice. Mmm... even I get turned on by my own hot cunt - it's so beautiful, almost prepubescent.

I heard him swallow hard and then take a deep breath. So I slammed my pussy down onto his face and grinded it into him. He desperately lapped at it with his tongue at the same time he was trying to catch his breath. I don't know if it was just the excitement of the situation or the fact that he was eating me really good, but I just had to grind on his face as hard as I could. I started cumming but didn't let up the pressure on him. In fact, I think I probably slammed into him even harder. My cum was running down the sides of his face, chin, and neck. It was acting as a lubricant on my thighs and they moved across the sides of his head with a silky glide as I rode his mouth. I grabbed him by the hair and and shook my hips faster and harder as I tried to reach another orgasm immediately after the first had ended. It didn't take long before I was cumming all over him again. I heard him start to gurggle, but I kept on grinding until the very last spasm had ceased. I dismounted him and sat on his chest, my legs still on either side of his head. His entire HEAD was wet from my juices..... I nearly drown the mother fucker! Ha ha!

I moved my legs to the sides of his chest and leaned over and licked my cum off of his face and sucked it off of his tongue.

"Mmmmm.... tastes good." I said like a child eating ice cream.

"Oh god yeah baby... you're so fucking sweet," he breathlessly and excitedly replied.

"DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK, MOTHER FUCKER?" This shocked him back into slave mode. Nothing else was needed to be said at that point. I just smiled and continued to slide my pussy lips down his body until I found his hard cock. It was sticking up right between the cheeks of my ass. It was rock solid and throbbing. I moved my ass a little to tease him. The more I moved, the more the shaft moved in towards my cheeks. I spread my ass and let his fat cock slide long-ways between them... then I flexed and trapped it there. I moved my hips from side to side and gave his member a nice massage in my slit. Then I released my grip and let it flop out from between my ass cheeks. I kept moving myself around and around his hardness, making his cock and balls moist with my juice. I couldn't take it anymore... who the fuck cares when he started going insane from the teasing, I was about to lose it right then and there! I squatted over his manhood and slid the head ever so slowly into the opening of my soaking wet snatch. He tried to thrust his hips up into me, but I pushed him back down and continued to stay still... with just the head of it inside of me. Then out of nowhere I dropped myself down onto him as hard as I could and as far as it would and could go into me. He gasped and I could feel him growing inside my pussy. I tensed on his cock and stayed that way. I started bobbing up and down on him with my cunt still flexed on him. It was so tight and he was so big that it took less than 5 minutes for me to feel another orgasm coming on. I quickened my pace... faster and faster. So fast that I was on him completely and just thrusted my hips back and forth on him as fast as I could go. And then the warmth came back inside of me and I knew I was close. I grinded harder and faster than I ever have in my enitre life and came harder than I have in my entire life all over this poor man's dick. I fell down onto his chest with him still inside of me and let my spasms continue on his hard cock, giving him an amazing massage without even trying!

I got off of him and let his dick fall out of me with a plop. He was so hard that every vein in his penis was pulsating and visible and the head was a dark purple and so hard that you could bounce a quarter off of it! I figured he'd probably cum really quick if I continued on like I was, so I grabbed a ribbon out of my night stand and tied it as tight as I could around the base of his cock. It made it even harder! But I knew it would keep him from cumming too soon.

I grabbed a bottle of lube from my night stand and spread it all over my asshole, his cock, and my fingers. I got on all fours on top of him in a 69 position and started rubbing my asshole, down to my pussy, around my clit a few times and back to my asshole. My ass was right in his face and he could see everything. I slid a finger into my tight little asshole and started moving it in and out very slowly right in his face! Then I slid in another finger and fucked my ass for a little while. I slinked down his body to his cock again. I had my back to him and grabbed his cock and forced it in my ass with lust of a million life times. I rode him with my ass and fingered my pussy. I could feel the head of his cock through the thin layer of skin that separates my vagina from my ass and used this opportunity to "jack him off" while he was inside of me. I thumped and massaged his cock through the wall until I came again! This time even harder!!! I love getting fucked in the ass and having this much control over the speed and pace that it's done just drove me insane! I got off his cock, totally spent and exhausted, sweat dripping from places I never knew sweat could drip!

I turned around and looked at him. I must have gotten off of him right as he was going to cum because he had this look of desperation in his eyes.

"Aww... do you need to cum, slave?" I asked in a pseudo-sympathetic voice. He just nodded like a kid who's been asked if they need to go potty and REALLY does.

I released his right hand and his neck and told him to jack off all over his belly.

"I'm going to time you... if you don't cum all over yourself in less than 10 seconds, there's going to be trouble." I knew he wouldn't be able to pop off in 10 seconds, so I pulled out my riding crop. If he couldn't cum in 10 seconds before, he certainly wasn't going to now that there was the pressure of getting whipped. He pumped his cock furiously as I slid the leather tip of the crop over his inner thighs.

"10 seconds is up, bitch," I said in a half laugh. He looked very worried... VERY. I whipped him a few good times on the thighs, hard enough for him to get scared and for his erection to go down a little. This made me upset... not that I was hurting him, but because he was losing his hard-on. So I decided I would whip him a couple more good times just to hear it crack and snap on his skin, then I'd help him out a little.

I told him that if he touches me, even once, I'm going to do something horrible. After the whipping incident, I figured I wouldn't have a problem. So I got between his legs with his cock about 2 inches from my face. I took one testicle into my mouth... slowly sucking it in to feel the warmth of my tongue. Licked it all around inside of my mouth and then switched and sucked and licked the other one. Then I ran the flat of my tongue up the underbelly of his shaft, sucked and licked at his corona and finally to the very tip of his head. He sighed and groaned in pleasure. The ribbon was tightening again from the hardness of his cock and I grabbed both of his testicles in one hand and began to massage them. I lifted them up and licked the under side of his balls and the insides of his thighs. Then stuck a finger in my mouth and got it nice and slippery. I rolled it around the top of his head and collected some of his precum... then moved to his ass. I stroked the outside of his asshole with a lubed finger and began to suck on his head, flicking my tongue over various parts sporatically while I took his tool in my mouth. He thrusted his hips up to get more into my moistness, and when he relaxed his hips again, my finger was there, moving into his tight virgin asshole. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! It was sweet... so so so warm and tight. I thought it was going to cut off the circulation! I left it in his ass up to the last knuckle while I serviced him with my mouth. AFter a while, I guess he got used to it and started moving around on my finger, growing harder with each movement. By this time he was groaning and moaning so loud he almost sounded like a woman! It was really getting me off to hear a man scream like a bitch... my bitch. I took his entirety into my mouth and tightened my lips around the base while still licking his cock inside of my mouth. I started bobbing my head faster and faster while I was salivating more and more on this delicious cock. His balls and ass tensed, his cock got ENORMOUS and I knew he was going to shoot off any second. So I squeezed his balls a little tighter and sucked his cock harder... and I felt the first squirt. It hit the back of my mouth with such a force that it stunned me at first, then it just made me suck even harder. I sucked him so fast and so hard that he couldn't cum fast enough... I was sucking him dry. I started stroking his cock at the base quickly so that I could milk every last drop of his orgasm... gulping down his cum as fast as I could.

When he was finally done, I licked my lips and kissed the head of his still hard cock. I released the rest of his bound limbs and let him sit up. I was kneeling on the bed in front of him, his face right by my tits. I grabbed his face and rubbed his head between my breasts in hopes of releasing the very last bit of sexual energy I had. I looked down at his face again and it was blank.

Laylah77
Laylah77
1 Followers
12