Going Gurly Ch. 02: Bondage Slut

Story Info
Topped by my crossdressing mentor.
1.9k words
4.35
13.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stories are all true recollections of events from my life, as accurately as I can remember them, with two exceptions:

1. The names of my partners have been changed for their privacy; and

2. I have omitted any references to safe sex, because reading about people fiddling about with condoms is not to my mind very sexy, and in stories you don't need to be as sensible as you do in real life!

-------------------------------------------------

The second time Cara and I gurled up together, I brought my vibrator with me. Cara was initially a bit hesitant about it, but I reassured her that she didn't have to try it if she didn't want to.

"You can just use it on me."

And that particular time, that's exactly what happened. I lay on my back as I had many times before, but this time it was somebody else sliding the buzzing vibrator in and out of my hungry asscunt. Oh you like that don't you? You love that big plastic cock in your fuckhole. But you'd love it much more if it was a real cock instead. A real man-cock, hard and hot, pounding your sissypussy until he spurts his cum inside you.

It only took a couple of times of watching me, moaning and squirming as I was fucked, my clitty stiff and oozing, before Cara wanted to try it too. I knew she would. We sissysluts have hungry, itchy cunts, and we need them filled often. I bought more toys, and soon enough our gurly games were not complete until we'd both been thoroughly dildo-fucked.

Our play time evolved in other ways, too. Cara had an interest in bondage: her favourite erotica was of trannies or women tied up and struggling helplessly against their bonds. I liked bound and helpless women too, but I liked there to be a man on the scene as well, his hard cock plundering all their holes. Cock cock cock. It's all you care about. Hard and thick and ready to fuck you.

I had no interest in tying Cara up or dominating her, but I could and certainly would indulge her interest in doing the same to me. We bought a collar and leash and I'd kneel for her to put it on me, then crawl beside her as she walked around the house, or she'd use it to "drag" me over to her groin and jam her fat little cock into my mouth.

Things didn't really escalate from there for quite a while, but eventually Cara confessed something during an online chat.

"I really want to try completely dominating someone. Just totally using her like a slave."

"I'm up for that."

"Really?"

"Yes!" Cara obviously couldn't see, but by this point I had my hand inside my panties and was frigging my clitty, imagining all the things that might happen.

We arranged the time and place for our next meet-up; a week or so at her place; and then signed off.

I wanked myself silly every day until the big event arrived.

-------------------------------------------------

After I arrived at Cara's, we both hurried to get changed. I had a small wardrobe now, most of it hand-me-downs from Cara herself. I quickly slipped into a black bra, black fishnets, and a long red nightie. No panties, because I was a slut who was here to get fucked.

Cara's outfit was the same black dress she'd worn during our first encounter, black tights, and a gorgeous pair of black boots with stiletto heels. She'd upgraded her wig, and looked quite the dominatrix when I crawled into the living room on my hands and knees.

"Kiss my boots." she ordered. I crawled eagerly to obey, bottom swaying as I lowered my head and pressed my lips to the smooth leather. That's it you little whore. Grovel for her. This is all you're good for: kneeling and serving your betters. And for all that she's inferior to a man, Cara's still better than a cumpig like you.

I lashed my tongue over the tips of the left boot, then the right, leaving them both black and gleaming. Cara snorted and pushed me back with one foot. "Bare your neck."

I did as commanded and Cara slipped the cool black leather of a collar around my neck. Not a proper bondage collar, but a dog collar. Because that's what a fuckbitch deserves

Cara snapped a leash onto the collar, then jerked on it, not too roughly. "Back to work, slut." As she spoke, she thrust the sole of her right boot at my face.

Obediently, I leaned forward and swiped my tongue over the underside of the boot, leaving a damp mark on the slightly dusty sole. Lick up that dirt, because dirt is all you are. I hungrily kissed and licked at the hard surface, making soft slobbery noises as Cara tugged on my leash to remind me of my place.

"Suck the heel, slut. I know how much you like long hard things in your mouth."

The boot heel wouldn't have made much of a cock, but I obediently slurped it into my mouth, then sealed my lips tight and bobbed my head up and down on it, sucking like it was the manmeat I so desperately wanted.

"Fuck, you're a whore. Well you would be if you weren't too slutty to charge!" Cara shoved me with her other boot. I moaned and nodded my agreement. You're just stupid fuckmeat cumdump, only good for serving others.

Cara shoved me again. "Show me your cunt, slut."

I turned on my hands and knees, then lowered my face to the carpet. Reaching back with my hands, I pulled my slip up to expose my ass, then grabbed my cheeks and spread them for Cara.

"Look at that hungry fuckhole." She taunted, resting one of her boots on my ass. "I bet you want it filled, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Because you're a just a stupid, cock loving slut, aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm a stupid, cock loving slut." Just a pair of holes for fucking. Fit only to serve.

"Get over that chair, cunt." Cara used her boot to shove me in the direction of the chair in question. It had a sturdy metal frame with a cloth covered seat, back and arms. "I want you bent over it."

I crawled quickly to the chair, and then stood and bent over it, my forearms resting on the arms of the chair.

"Skirt up, bitch. Show me that big white ass."

I reached back and yanked up the skirt to expose my bare ass and stockinged legs, then returned my arms to their previous location.

"Good slut. Now let's make sure you stay still for Mistress." Cara bound my wrists and ankles to the chair with soft rope. I shivered with pleasure at the feeling of being restrained. Helpless fuckmeat.

"You're a nasty slut aren't you, bitch? A bad, bad girl."

"Yes ma'am, I'm a nasty slut and a bad girl."

"And what happens to bad girls?"

"They get punished."

"They certainly do." Cara picked up a hairbrush and slapped it against her hand. The sound of it striking flesh sent giddy little thrills through my body.

Smack. The flat of the brush sent a zinging jolt through my right ass cheek. Smack. And then my left. I moaned, thrusting my ass back.

"Keep quiet slut, or I'll do something to keep you quiet."

"Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am."

"Oh, you're going to be, you little whore."

Smack. Smack. Smack. More blows raining down on my ass and the back of my thighs. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips together to muffle my grunts of pleasure as I felt fiery heat spread across my skin.

Then suddenly the blows stopped.

"Mmmm, your ass is so red right now." Cara ran her fingers over my skin. "I love how it looks. But I think it needs one more thing to make it perfect."

Fingers, cool and slick with lubricant, slid into my yielding fuckhole. I couldn't bite off a moan this time, but it simply made Cara chuckle.

"Slut."

"Yes ma'am."

After a few deep thrusts inside me, Cara withdrew her fingers. Bzzzzz. The head of the vibrator probed against my freshly-opened hole, then inch by inch slid inside until only the base jutted out between my cherry red ass cheeks.

"Now it looks right." Cara said smugly, then brought both of her hands down on my ass, a hard slap on each cheek at the same time. I gurgled helplessly at the searing jolt of pleasure. I was tied up, cunt filled, ass whipped. Heaven.

"Your clitty is dripping everywhere right now, you dirty cunt." Cara gave me a couple more hard slaps across the back of my thighs, then dropped to her knees and engulfed my clit in her hot, wet mouth.

It was more than I could take. I squealed as I almost instantly felt my sissy goo spurt out of my clit. It was so sudden and unexpected, so heightened by the hard shaft in my cunt and the burning in my ass cheeks that I was thankful the chair was there to hold me up.

Cara suckled on my clit, drinking down every last drop of my sissy cream, then got to her feet and walked around in front of me.

"I thought I told you to be quiet, slut." She hiked up her skirt and pulled aside her panties to reveal her own cockette. "Guess I'll just have to gag you."

Her clit slid into my mouth and I slurped it eagerly. You dirty cunt, filled at both ends. The only way this would be better is if a man walked into right now and replaced that vibe with his hard cock. You spit-roast pigslut.

Tied up, spanked, my ass cherry red and a buzzing vibrator deep in my sissycunt, I floated on waves of pleasure as Cara grabbed the back of my head and began to pump her hips, her clitty jabbing in and out of my drooling, sloppy lips.

"That's it bitch, take my clit. This is all you're good for, serving me. Serving anyone. You whore. You cunt. You dirty little slut." Cara grunted as she snapped her hips forward one last time and her warm, salty-sweet sissy cream flooded into my mouth. I moaned and swallowed slowly, feeling the goo slide down my throat and into my belly.

A few minutes later, with my asscunt, butt cheeks and thighs still pleasurably tingling, I was on hands and knees kissing Cara's boots.

"Thank you, Mistress, for using this little slut so well."

Cara and I would never play quite so elaborately again, but our top and bottom roles were firmly in place after that. I was her bitch, and I loved it.

The only thing I could imagine loving more, would be to submit my mouth and asspussy to the domination of a man ...

-------------------------------------------------

Cara ultimately had to move away for work, so we no longer play together, but we have stayed in touch. While she still enjoys toying with sissy sluts like me, I'm pleased to say that in the intervening years she has also learned the pleasures of serving a man. So if any of you guys out there have a hard cock and a big load of cum to offer, well ... both Cara and I have two hungry little fuckholes that are eager to receive them!

xoxo

anna