Going Hiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid her head on his stomach while rubbing his chest with her free hand. Taking a deep breath she slowly blew on his cock watching it grow harder if it was at all possible. Carter moaned as he felt her warm breath tickle his cock. With one hand he ran his fingers through her long blonde hair that spilled from her head onto his stomach. With his other hand he traced the curves of her back and sides with the back of his fingers barley touching her.

Tess continued to tickle his dick with her gentle blowing, but now she was bringing it close enough to her mouth to give the large head of his penis a gentle flick with her tongue. This had the effect on him she desired, as she felt his dick throb stronger in her hand.

Carter slid his left hand down her back, and into her panties. Sliding his middle finger gently between her ass cheeks then spreading the fingers on his large hand wide, he held most of her ass in his hand and began to rub it.

Tess moved her head lower angling her lower body closer to him on the cot. Ending her massage of his chest she gripped his cock with both hands and guided it to her mouth. Carter involuntarily squeezed her ass harder than he intended when she did this, releasing a moan of pure lust as her mouth fell upon his cock over and over.

He slid his hand further into her panties seeking the wetness he knew was there. Carter slid his middle finger deftly into her, feeling her juices gush onto his hand. Tess groaned around his cock as he fingered her pussy. Feeling his balls tighten in her hand she knew he was close to cumming. Increasing the tempo she moved her head faster onto his cock, never letting more than half of it leave her mouth. Gently Tess caressed his balls as she stroked him in rhythm to her mouth.

Feeling a familiar tingle down below she started to squirm under his touch. Her orgasm came upon her fast as he continued to fuck her with his long middle finger causing her to release his cock from her mouth and scream out, "I'm cumming....oh fuck I'm cumming..."

Carter slid his wet finger from her pussy and trailed it up her ass, swirling it around her anus but not daring yet to try entering.

Tess renewed her effort on his cock, sucking it as far into her mouth as she could. She could feel the bulbous head of his cock pushing into her throat. She sucked him harder and kept his cock deep in her mouth.

Carter groaned deeply, no woman had ever taken his cock that deeply into her mouth before. "Oh Tess I'm gonna cum," he warned her as she started to bob her head on his cock again, jerking him faster and faster.

"Oh shit Tess...I'm cumming..." he moaned as she clamped her lips and mouth tightly to his cock. She continued her oral ministrations as he shot his hot cum down her throat.

Gripping the mattress of the cot with both hands Carter rolled his head from side to side as Tess milked his cock. With an audible pop she released her suction on his cock and began licking the sides like an ice cream cone, making sure not one drop of his semen was wasted as his penis softened in her hands.

Kissing her way back up his body, she looked into his eyes as their lips met again. Breaking the kiss and standing near the cot Tess said, "I hope you won't mind returning the favor."

She turned her back to him and hooked her thumbs into her panties. Bending at the waist she slid them down her silky tanned legs and stepped out of them.

"I'd have been offended if you didn't ask," Carter replied with his deep southern drawl.

Tess straddled the cot at his chest, and lowered her wet pussy to his waiting mouth. She leaned back and held herself up as his tongue penetrated her pussy for the first time. Closing her eyes Tess concentrated on the sounds of the storm as Carter slowly licked her pussy in a circular motion. Gripping her ass he held her tight to his mouth, thrusting his tongue deeper into her, savoring her juices as they flowed into his mouth.

She sighed and moaned as mini-orgasms ran through her body, building towards a powerful climax. Carter finished teasing her, and pushed his tongue in as far as he could, rubbing her clit with his nose. Tess groaned and tried to slide away from him, the sensation nearly too much to handle.

Carter held her firmly on his mouth as his tongue moved in and out of her wetness faster and faster, not allowing her to move away. Her arms began to shake as her orgasm built until she could no longer hold herself up. Lying back against his raised legs she rubbed her breasts as he tongue fucked her to orgasm. Slamming her hands on the cot she screamed in ecstasy as she came, crying his name over and over as she flooded his mouth with her cum

. Changing his method he began to slowly lick the outside of her pussy again with long firm strokes. "Oh no, not again," she begged him as he started her on the path to another orgasm.

Feeling his hold on her ass loosen she spun around into a 69. Grabbing his semi-flaccid cock she began to jerk him slowly as she sucked him back into her warm and wet mouth.

Carter moaned into her pussy as they licked and sucked at each others sex. With his cock fully erect again she removed it from her mouth. Looking over her shoulder she said to him, "I need you in me now."

With one last flick of his tongue on her clit Carter let her climb off his face. Tess threw a few more logs on the fire and turned to him. Carter was sitting on the cot with a questioning nervous look.

Picking up on his sudden mood change Tess asked, "What's wrong? You do want to make love to me don't you?"

Carter blushed a little, surprised at his own embarrassment at this point in their tryst. "Tess, I don't know about you, but I don't typically carry condoms when I go for a hike, unless it's planned beforehand," he replied with his strong southern drawl, "I do want you more than you know, but I'll settle for more of what we've been doing if you don't have protection with you."

Tess sat astride him again, his cock resting in her small patch of pubic hair. "I'm on the pill," she said smiling at him, "and I'm disease free."

She felt his cock throb as he replied, "Me too....well not the pill."

She kissed him. His hands slid down her back to gently cradle her ass cheeks, one in each hand. Slowly he lifted her, their anticipation building as his cock trailed down her pubic hair and rubbed heavily over her clit, sending a jolt of pleasure through her as it slid lower. Their hearts quickened as he pulled her back down, his fat cock head pushing slowly into her wetness.

Tess broke their kiss, and bit his shoulder as tenderly as she could, trying to contain herself as she was filled with his throbbing penis. Unable to control herself she threw her head back as she pulled herself closer to him, moaning in ecstasy as she came on his thick cock.

Carter watched her face as she came with a screaming orgasm grinding her pelvis to his as he held her close, his cock fully buried inside her. She grew still and buried her face in his neck, nibbling and kissing him as her orgasm faded, leaving her shuddering and gasping as it passed.

Carter ran his hands up her back from her ass, massaging her with his strong hands as she regained control. She sighed in contentment at the feeling of his powerful hands roaming her back as the heat of the fire warmed them. His muscles rippled against her sides as he continued his massage, not moving until she was ready.

Leaning back from his hard body she grabbed his shoulders and slowly began to rise and fall on his hard cock; lifting her small frame until only his cock head was in her then slowly settling back down on it, lost in the feeling of being filled again and again with his thick, steel like cock.

Carter relished the sight before him as the storm hammered relentlessly on the cabin. The soft glow from the candles danced across her perfect breasts as they rose and fell in time to the moans escaping her perfect lips, as she impaled herself again and again on his dick. Her small frame was silhouetted against the light from the fire, her blonde hair seemingly ablaze with a fire of its own.

Between the fire and their love the small cabin was warm verging on hot. Her back was slick with sweat from their love, allowing his hands to slide over it like silk. Carter licked and sucked her breasts tasting her saltiness and eliciting gasps and moans as she continued to slowly ride him.

Looking into her eyes he said, "Oh Tess I'm there, I'm gonna cum."

Maintaining her slow pace she continued to slide up and down his hard cock. "Me too," she gasped as her orgasm rushed through her, "I'm cumming...."

Carter grunted as he squeezed her ass and pulled her tight, pushing himself into her as far as he could as his cock spurted deep within her. Kneading her ass he kissed her, he felt her pussy tighten and release over and over on his cock as she climaxed. Panting for air he laid back onto the cot, his softening cock deep in her still spasming pussy.

Tess cooed as she lay down on him, planting kisses on his chest as their breathing returned to normal. Carter pulled the blanket over them and wrapped his arms around her holding her close. They closed their eyes and drifted off into a contented post coital sleep as the storm raged on.

Carter awoke first to a cold and nearly black room. The candles had burned out, and the fire was merely embers painting the cabin with its glowing ocher color. Kissing Tess on the top of her head, he slid from under her as quietly as he could. Checking his watch he saw they had napped for only a couple of hours.

Despite the cold Carter set to work rekindling the fire sans clothes, fearing that if he put them on they may not come off again within the walls of the cabin. Once the fire was going he refilled the pot with water from the filter and set it on the fire. He warmed his hands by the fire as the rain and thunder provided the soundtrack.

Carter nearly jumped from his skin when Tess said, "Aren't you just the cutest thing ever?" He had momentarily forgotten her as he set about the fire and making coffee.

Jumping up he spun around and smiled. "I was trying to be quiet so you could sleep," he replied sitting on the end of the cot, "I just set the water on for coffee and was going to put a little something together for dinner."

Tess sat up and drew the blanket around him, warming him with her body as she pulled him down to her. She could feel his cock growing hard against her thigh as he lay between her spread legs. Running her hands over his powerfully built back she sighed as he delicately kissed her neck and breasts. Squeezing his firm ass in one had she reached between them with her free hand, relishing the feeling of his warm body pressing into her. Finding his penis with her free hand she gave it a few short tugs, and guided him to her wet opening. Spreading her legs a little wider she slid the tip of his cock into her pussy.

Carter wanted to push her desire to the limit. Holding himself up on his arms he kept only the tip of his penis in her. Tess gripped his ass and tried to pull him into her, but he wouldn't budge. As she wiggled under him she could feel his cock head spreading her wet lips and rubbing her clit, but not yet going deeper.

Thinking she had outsmarted him she slid her hips upward, trying to thrust herself onto his member. Carter had expected this, and had simply moved his own hips away at the same time continuing his exquisite torture of her.

Defeated Tess lowered her hips and brought her hands up to hold his face. "Make love to me Carter. Don't tease me any longer, I need you in me," she begged him, kissing his neck and cheeks.

Holding himself above her on his muscular arms, he looked down into her eyes as she lay on the cot. Never taking his eyes from hers he pushed himself slowly into her until his balls were snug against her ass.

Tess threw her head back and moaned as he filled her completely. She wrapped her bronzed legs tightly around his waist and squeezed, keeping him buried deep within her, locking her ankles atop his ass.

Carter slid his hips back, pulling his throbbing cock out of her warmth, then pushing it slowly in again until he filled her completely. He continued his slow pace until her breathing grew sharp. He could sense her orgasm building and he wanted to prolong it for her.

Supporting himself on one arm he reached back and unlocked her ankles. He slid her legs up so her knees were bent in front of her. Tess smiled up at him as he ran his hand over her tight belly and breasts and back down to where they were joined. With the palm of his free hand he pressed gently but firmly on her pubic patch, as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. This sent bolts of pleasure coursing through her body as she moaned and sighed, tossing her head to and fro.

Carter shifted his weight back, withdrawing his cock from her. Grasping it at the base he began to rub it all around her sex, pushing the tip in and taking it out; rubbing her clit with his fat cock head until she begged him to stop. At that point he would grasp it and slowly enter her, leaning down to kiss her when he was fully in. Then he would again take it out and begin massaging her wet lips with his cock all over again.

The sight of the fire light dancing across her naked body as she writhed beneath him coupled with her moans of ecstasy were becoming too much for him.

"Oh please put it in me," Tess begged him one last time, "I want to feel you cum in me again."

Carter grinned down at her and answered her with that sexy southern drawl that melted her defenses the first time she'd heard it, "Your wish is my command." Leaning over her he slowly pushed himself into her again, this time placing her legs around his waist again. With a slow and steady pace her thrust into her again and again, drawing moans and sighs with every penetration of his hard cock.

She couldn't even voice a warning this time as her orgasm ripped through her with the ferocity of a wild fire. Tess dug her nails into his shoulder hard enough to draw trickles of blood as her wet pussy seized his hard cock like a vise.

With a final grunt and thrust Carter pushed deeper into her wetness and spurted his hot semen into her again. Tess screamed in pleasure as she felt his cum flood her, squeezing her legs tightly around him, not allowing him to withdraw from her yet. Carter collapsed along side her, breathing even harder than the first time they had made love.

After a few minutes his limp penis slid from her pussy, despite Tess still holding him closely. He kissed her forehead and then her mouth, enjoying the taste of her lips.

Propping himself up on one arm he said, "I promised you coffee and dinner." With that he rose from the cot and pulled his pants on, certain now that they could come off again at a moments notice, and then set about making them coffee and dinner. Tess pulled her flannel shirt on and watched as this dangerously handsome man made her dinner.

Despite their aerobic activities earlier neither one was especially hungry, though they did share four more cups of coffee through their small dinner. When dinner was done Tess pulled her sweatpants on and went onto the porch with her pitcher to gather more rain water. The wind had picked up and she was soaked to the skin when she came back in.

"I'd have been more than willing to do that Tess," Carter drawled as she set the pitcher down and walked toward the fire. He watched her as she removed her shirt and sweatpants, once again standing before him naked.

Tess shook her golden hair and smiled at Carter. "You have a naughty look in your eyes Mr.," she teased as she bent over to grab the blanket, "I need to warm up a little first. Let's play some more cards."

They sat again on either end of the cot: Tess nude but for the blanket wrapped around her, and Carter still wearing only his jeans. Tess got up and grabbed her weather/GPS device and turned it on. The forecast was for the storm to rage through the night, beginning to break up in the wee hours of the overnight, fully gone by early morning.

With a sign of relief Tess turned it off and went back to the card game. "Glad to hear it will be gone by tomorrow," she said, "sometimes with these weird weather systems they just hang around for a few days. Since you made dinner, I'll make you breakfast, and we can set out after that." Carter tried to smile at her but she could she something else hiding in his eyes. "You don't seem happy about the weather breaking, did you really want to stay here another day?" she asked him.

Carter laid his hand down and said, "Rummy. I win this one."

As he reached for the cards Tess grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes and asked, "Are you ok?"

Gathering up the cards he smiled at her and said, "Tess, I'm a believer in fate, destiny of you will. We both know the weather was supposed to be nothing like this, yet here we are. I have no doubt that I would have found the cabin even if you weren't here, but how would I have done with no fire wood? I just look at the circumstances and wonder...maybe we were meant to meet like this?"

Her pulse quickened at his words because she had thinking nearly the same thing since just after he crashed through the door. Misreading her eyes Carter said, "I'm sorry, forgive me. I didn't mean to..."

She silenced him with a small kiss. "Shhh," she said as she sat back, "let's see what the morning brings. Now deal."

They played cards and talked, beginning to feel as if they'd known each other for years and years. As the fire grew low they decided it was time to turn in. Carter placed what they hoped would be enough fuel to last them until morning.

Looking at their clothes Carter said, "We'd probably be warmer if we slept in them, wouldn't ya think?"

Tess shook her head in agreement, and then lay down naked beneath the blanket patting the cot. "I bet if we thought about it we could think of other ways to keep warm...if we had to," she said as she grinned at him. Carter quickly pulled off his jeans and placed them on the hearth. His cock was slowly growing erect as he climbed under the covers with her.

Feeling his penis growing against her leg Tess kissed him and said, "Can't you control that thing?"

Carter laughed as he kissed her back and said, "Not when I'm lying with a woman as beautiful as you." Tess gave an exaggerated sigh and turned to face the now roaring fire. Sliding herself backwards she felt his fully erect cock settling between her butt cheeks.

"Good night Carter," she said closing her eyes. Carter kissed the back of her neck and said, "Good night." Though his penis showed no sign of going to sleep, he closed his eyes in an effort to try. Within minutes they were both slumbering soundly as the rain crashed unremittingly on the roof and the thunder shook the earth.

Carter was awaked an uncertain time later by a sound and the lack of sound. Before his eyes opened her knew the storm had relented. He could still hear the faint patter of dying rain on the roof, but the thunder had moved on; that was the lack of sound. The sound that had stirred him from sleep was a muffled moaning.

Arousing himself fully from sleep he became aware that his cock was at full attention and being serviced by Tess' talented mouth. Opening his eyes he was greeted with a wonderful sight. Tess' pussy was inches from his mouth, simply waiting for some attention of its own.

Realizing he was now awake she stopped her blowjob and looked back at him. "I'm sorry I woke you," she said pouting, "I woke up and added a few more logs to the fire, and realized I wanted a midnight snack." She licked her lips and bobbed her wet mouth onto his cock a few more times, drawing a groan from him. "I hope you don't mind my choice of treat," she said, "but I'm not only hungry but I am very horny."