Going Hiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this admission she renewed her work on his rock hard member. "I think I could do with a midnight treat myself," he drawled as he pulled her pussy to his mouth.

Foregoing any teasing he parted her pussy lips as deeply as he could with his tongue, sliding it in and out like a miniature cock. Gripping her ass with one hand he slid a finger into her wetness as he continued using his tongue like a cock sliding it in as he withdrew his finger, and pushing his finger in as he withdrew his tongue.

This proved too much for Tess. She removed her mouth from his cock and yelled, "Oh fuck I'm cummmmming...." Her orgasm flooded his mouth, and Carter drank thirstily as he tongue fucked her through her orgasm. Collapsing on his lower body she slowly working his cock as she regained control of her body.

Carter squeezed her ass in both hands and parted the cheeks as wide as he dared without hurting her. He began to lick her with long slow strokes of his tongue, starting at her sensitive clit and ending at her taint, the little area of skin between the anus and the penis or vagina.

Licking his cock like a lollipop Tess moaned, "Oh my God what are you doing? It feels so amazing..." He continued this treatment of her as she alternately begged him to stop because the feeling was too intense and to never stop.

Moaning as her body quivered with pleasure Tess said, "Two can play that game." Wetting his cock with her mouth she gripped him firmly and began jerking him faster as she lowered her head to his testicles. Playfully she began licking his balls with just the tip of her tongue, enjoying the feeling of his cock throbbing in her hand every time her tongue touched him. Lifting his balls she began teasing him in the same way. She licked slowly up from his taint to the base of his cock over and over again, feeling his testicles roll off her tongue. The pleasure was enough to cause him to stop pleasing her for a moment as he groaned deeply with pleasure. Tess took his penis into her mouth again, sensing he was close to climax.

"I want you in me," she pleaded with him trying to move from his face.

"Not yet," he answered holding her tightly to his mouth, "I have one more treat for you."

After sliding his tongue along her wetness to her taint a few more times he slid his finger into her pussy again, pumping it in and out at a medium pace, with his tongue occasionally probing her anus ever so delicately.

She grunted with satisfaction as he licked around her pussy and fingered her. "Ohhh Carter...make me cum...make me cum again pleaseee..."

Sensing the moment was right he gave her his last treat. As he continued to finger her he slid his tongue past her taint to her ass. Carter circled her anus a few times then thrust his tongue against her tight sphincter.

Tess tensed as his tongue penetrated her ass, then relaxed and screamed in rapture as she came again, her pussy and ass being fucked by his tongue and finger.

Carter finished his oral pleasure with a gentle kiss on each of her perfectly shaped ass cheeks. Tess spun around and pinned his arms down staring intently at his face as her breasts rose and fell with her rapid breathing.

"No one has ever done anything like that to me before," she said as she lowered her face closer to his, "you are an amazing lover." She kissed him with passion, lust and some love. Parting their lips she said, "I warned you I was horny."

Turning around again she moved to the end of the cot and wiggled her ass at him. "Come fuck me stud," she giggled as she slapped her ass in invitation to him, "she me how a good ole' southern boy takes care of his woman when she's in heat."

Carter laughed as he got on his knees behind her. Grasping her waist with his left hand he grabbed his cock with his right hand and guided it into her wet pussy with one deep push. Tess yelped in pleasure as he buried his cock in her. She lowered her chest to the mattress and turned her head to watch him fuck her.

Holding her waist he began to pump into her faster and faster. Her pussy was like liquid fire, growing hotter with each powerful thrust of his cock. Her gasps and moans sated him like water to a parched throat. With a yell he thrust into her as deep as he could shooting his first spurt deep into her womb. Quickly withdrawing his penis from her and slid his cock along her ass crack as gob after gob of his hot cum sprayed across her back. Carter sat back on his legs exhausted.

Tess turned towards him taking his semi hard cock into her mouth despite his protests. As Carter squirmed and twisted beneath her oral skills his cock grew rigid again. Tess wasted no time in mounting him. Impaling herself on his dick she began rode on him faster and faster, her breasts bouncing in rhythm to their fucking.

She was an animal, swirling her hips around as she rode his cock as fast as she could. Carter helped her keep her pace by cupping her ass and lifting her with his muscular arms.

Feeling bold he wiggled the middle finger of his left hand into her ass as she continued fucking him, sending her over the edge again. Burying his cock into her fully she moved her hips forward and back, alternating between having her pussy filled with his cock and her ass with his finger.

Moving his hand from her ass she climbed from him and laid back on the cot with her legs atop his, laying along side his body. Tess stared up at his washboard stomach and hard chest muscles as they rippled with his movements.

Grabbing her again by the waist he began slowly at first to slide his cock in and out of her, amazed at how tightly her pussy still gripped him. Gazing down at her stunning body beneath him he was spell bound.

Her silky toned legs came together where he penetrated her again and again, her small landing strip of blonde pubic hair pointing at their union. His eyes traveled over her taught belly to her heaving breasts and hard quarter sized nipples, on to her golden hair spilled about her head until their eyes met. Carter smiled at her and slowed his movements until he had stopped, watching as Tess tried to keep the motion going, squirming her hips around on his penis.

Holding her firmly at the waist he began pulling her towards him, and sliding her away again. The feeling was intense as her pussy slid along his hard cock. Tess closed her eyes and rubbed her breasts as he pulled her onto his dick over and over again.

Carter pulled his cock from her pussy and began rubbing it around her tight anus. Looking up at him she said, "No, I can't, not now." Placing his cock back in her he lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders as he leaned over her, enabling him to penetrate her deeper than before.

Tess gripped the blanket as he fucked her harder and harder, loving the feeling of his balls slapping her anus as he pumped her again and again. His body began to shine softly in the fire light as he continued fucking her, slamming his cock into her wetness.

Feeling an orgasm coming she groaned in frustration as he withdrew his penis from her. Lying behind her he lifted her right leg over his body and bent her left leg towards her stomach in a spoon position. Cupping one of her breasts he entered her from behind again, thrusting all the way into her again and again. She cradled his head and kissed him, their tongues dancing as he thrust into her again and again.

Tess came with a yell as Carter withdrew his cock and began to spurt his hot cum all over her lithe stomach, before sliding it back into her from behind. They collapsed together, basking in the warmth of the fire and the heat they had made together.

Gasping as she slid off his still erect cock, Tess pulled the blanket out from under them and tossed it at his feet.

"I can't believe you're still hard," she said giving him a few tugs, "I don't think I can handle any more of it tonight. Are you thirsty?"

Carter watched her naked body walk away from him to the counter where the water was and take a drink. He got up and followed her quietly. She set the mug on the counter and turned, shrieking when she saw him standing before her.

He lifted her to the counter and entered her again as she wrapped her legs around him. "Oh God...oh God...oh please...I...no more....please...I can't...oh yes..." she begged him as he fucked her again; slamming into her faster and harder than before with an intensity she hadn't yet experienced. He held her ass as he pumped into her again and again as she begged him to come in her.

Running her hands over his chest she taunted him, "Come on...fuck me dammit...cum in me....I want to feel you...OH GOD....I want to feel your cum in me...Oh shit yes..."

Tess came again squeezing his shoulders as her toes curled with pleasure. With a Herculean cry Carter gave one last thrust and came, erupting like a geyser. He lifted her from the counter and carried her heaving body to the cot and laid her down. Lying beside her he pulled the blanket over them and ran his hand over her warm body.

"That's how we southern boys take care of our women when they're in heat," he whispered in her ear as he nibbled her neck. She cuddled to him, her face buried in his chest. He held her as they drifted off to sleep yet again.

Carter awoke to bright sunlight and the smell of coffee. Tess had breakfast, such as it was, all ready for him. He smiled at her smitten again by how beautiful she was in her flannel shirt and khaki pants. They ate and talked about the day to come. They would hike back to his car together since Tess still had to access the trail on that section. Carter dressed and they cleaned up the cabin.

"I'm sorry there's no hot shower," she told him as he put his pack on, "I did set up a portable solar shower out back but the temperature isn't really that warm yet; but I'm counting on it being nice when I get back here later."

He walked to the door with her and said, "That's all right. To be honest, if I saw you in a shower today I might find it darned near impossible to go back home." With that they set out for the parking area.

Carter offered to help her clear the trail, but she refused. "It'll give me something to do on the way back to the cabin," she said.

They made good time in getting back to his car, arriving just past noon. "I guess this is good-bye," he said pulling her close.

She wrapped her arms around him and looked up into his deep blue eyes. "I guess so," she answered leaning up to kiss him. They exchanged numbers, and contact information and promised to call one another soon.

They kissed again and Tess turned from him walking to the trail and stopping at the tree line. "Carter, do you really believe what you said last night, about fate?" she asked him, leaning against a tree with a "come take me" stance.

Closing the trunk on his pack he said, "One hundred and ten percent I do. Us meeting wasn't a coincidence, and I think you know it too." He walked to the driver's door and opened it.

"Ok, you're right...it was more than coincidence... if I listen to my heart...so what do we do now?" she asked.

Carter grinned at her and said, "You have a trail to clean up today, and another one tomorrow. As for me, I have a plane ticket in my suitcase at my hotel room."

Tess nodded her head in dejected acceptance. "I want to see you again Carter. No. I need to see you again," she answered him as she hoisted her pack. Tess slipped her pack on and watched as Carter climbed into his rental car and drove away.

Tess got back to the cabin an hour before sunset exhausted. "Why didn't I let him help me?" she wondered as she slipped out of her pack. Sitting on a cot she took off her boots and stripped her clothes off. The day had been the complete opposite of the day before with the temperature hitting near 70 degrees and the sun burning brightly all day.

Grabbing a towel and body wash from her backpack she walked outside to the back of the cabin. Hanging her towel on a tree branch she stepped into the solar shower and opened the nozzle to a slow stream, wanting the water to last as long as it could. Washing herself she felt her aching muscles relax under the water. Covered in soap her heart leapt as she heard the sound of approaching feet. Comfortable she was alone in the woods she hadn't zipped the shower shut. Remembering her towel was about eight feet away, Tess flushed knowing she would have to run bare assed to her towel.

Rinsing her face Tess called out, "Hello, is anyone there?" Getting no reply she rinsed the rest of the soap from her body and peeked out of the solar shower.

Carter stepped from along side the cabin, setting a large back pack on the ground. Her heart galloped in her chest at the site of him. "Carter?" she stammered.

"Well I'll be damned if I wasn't right," he said in his sexy southern drawl.

Smiling from ear to ear Tess asked him, "And what exactly were you right about?"

Carter removed his clothes as he walked towards her until he stood naked just outside the solar shower. Stepping under the warm spray with her he took her in his arms and said, "I told you that if I saw you in a shower today it'd be darned near impossible for me to go home."