Going Home

Story Info
Man forgets a special day.
2.5k words
4.3
33.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sam. I'm just an ordinary guy that's been having some extraordinary experiences this past year. What I'm about to tell you about is one of them. It happened last night and I'm still in shock.

I'm gonna start out by telling you right now, I wasn't drunk. And no, I wasn't high on anything. I couldn't have imagined this in my wildest dreams...

It was about 10pm and I was tired and a little depressed. The day had not gone well. I had a fight with my girl, Lisa. I had called her earlier in the day to let her know that I’d be working late. What I got was, "Today’s Sweetest Day, Sam. Guess you forgot." Well I mean, come on! One of a million 'let's make some money greeting card holidays', I'm supposed to remember all of them? I'm in the wrong business, that's for sure. Not only would I be rich, but I'd also have no trouble remembering any of those made up holidays.

Throughout the day, I thought about Lisa and how far we'd come. I'm the type of guy that used to think I knew what love was. It was all about sex, right? 'She's excited because I'm coming so I guess she had an orgasm too' type of thinking. Well, Lisa has shown me quite a few things that have proven me wrong. And I'm learning. Just the other day she taught me that her pleasure increased my own when it was time. Heck, I never knew how beautiful a woman's body was just before they came. That glow? Those nipples so perfectly tight and hard?

Ah, I'm getting hard just thinking about my patient Lisa watching me watching her. But, as I said, we had a fight. So, of course the rest of my day went downhill from there. Lost inventory, irate customers, spilled coffee and it was only 9 in the morning! I'm telling you, the rest of the day did not get any better than that.

Well, you can see why I was depressed on my way home – and hoping that when I got there, it wasn't going to be a continuation of our morning fight. I was sitting in an aisle seat at the back of the bus. The only people riding with me were an elderly lady near the front and the driver. Good, I thought. I can have some peace and figure out what I was going to say to Lisa.

I was thinking it was too late to buy flowers when the whoosh of opening doors interrupted my planning. The bus had stopped to take on another passenger. Standing about 5'2" with long red curly hair, she put her money in the coin box, then turned to walk down the aisle. I just happened to notice she was wearing a short black dress that buttoned down the front. Wait -- Did I say passenger? I meant goddess! I know my mouth dropped when I saw her. She smiled at me right away, like she was expecting to see me sitting there, in the back of the bus by myself.

Me? I tried to act my cool, nonchalant normal self. Well, I mean I tried after I closed my mouth and stopped slobbering all over the place. She sat down directly across from me and didn't say a word. Just sat there, looking at me. I tried to ignore her because I'm not a total sexist pig you know. But I swear that when she crossed one leg over the other, if I could have oinked, I would have. Her dress rode up, there was the sizzle of stocking against stocking and then … I saw an incredible patch of white thigh. But it was that deep purple garter strap that burned itself into my brain. You may not believe this but at that moment, I suddenly knew what I was going to get Lisa for our belated Sweetest Day celebration: a garter and stockings. Yep, I was trying to be good, trying hard to think about Lisa. I tried so hard not to think those impure thoughts. You know the ones I mean. 'What kind of panties does she have on,' 'are her breasts as firm as they look, straining against the front of her dress?' You've probably figured out by now that I was thinking them anyway. I was. I'll admit it. But what she did next was not something I could ever have imagined happening in real life; and that's when my impure thoughts and my control over them went their separate ways.

She smoothed her skirt across her thighs while she watched me. My eyes went from her face to her hands. I was hypnotized. She turned toward me and the front of the bus ceased to exist. When she slowly uncrossed her legs and left them slightly open, I was a goner. She smiled at me as she lifted the bottom of her dress and slowly dragged it up past her thighs. I swear my heart felt like it was trying to make an emergency exit when I saw her purple panty-covered pussy. My cock responded big time, standing proud and tall while her unwavering gaze inspected me.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she whispered.

Well, what could I do? I was a gentleman after all. Ok, a horny one at the moment, but still a gentleman. And believe me, I had to show her because my cock was almost hurting, strangling against the front of my jeans. I struggled to unbuckle my belt and pop open the snap.

I watched her hands as they shifted to the top of her dress. She slowly unbuttoned the first four buttons. By then, my zipper was down. My cock had made a tent out of my underwear so I quickly pulled the elastic waist down and set it free. It was perfect timing on my part because by that time, she had pulled her dress open and I could see the swell of round flesh straining through her purple bra. The sight sent a jolt of lust through my already twitching cock. I gripped it hard at the base, using a tight fist to try and keep my excitement under control. Her hand pulled down one the cups enclosing what I so desperately wanted to see. My breath quickened when she rested a breast in the palm of her hand, thumb moving back and forth against the nipple I hadn't seen yet.

"Wait just a second," she said softly. “Close your eyes. I want to make sure it's nice and hard when you first see it."

Was I dreaming? No woman has ever said that to me before. Well, now that I think about it, I've never really given a woman the chance to undress herself like this in front of me. Patience is not one of my redeeming qualities.

I was afraid to release my cock. I didn't want to come yet. I wanted to stay in this excited state and see what happened next. But I had to do something or I'd not see anything except stars. So, I held my balls with one hand while my other hand used the ol' two-fingered thwack to the top of my cock. Yet I still almost came when I finally saw her beautiful nipple. The little nubbin was swollen to a deep shade of rose, so stiff it was almost square. The tip was centered high in the middle of a soft pink breast. I know I drooled, thinking of how good it would feel between my teeth as I pulled it gently out from the soft surrounding skin and licked it with my tongue. I would roll her other nipple between my fingers, tantalizing her with sweet pinches of pleasure that would echo the nibbling of my teeth on her other nipple.

Her raspy voice brought my imagination to a halt. "Time for our pleasure, don't you think?"

Talk about being brought out of a dream! The urgency in her voice told me that she was as excited as I was. She teased her nipple, letting her other hand move down between her legs. My cock jerked like a puppet as I watched her squeeze and pull her nipple.

I actually had to put my balls in a vise grip to keep from coming when she revealed the last of her hidden pink treasures. She lifted the edge of elastic near her pussy, pulled it away and to the side. Her pussy was as stunning as she was and she was SHAVED. I could see that her labia were full and aroused. She slid her hand from her nipple and down to those rosy lips. Shifting down in her seat a little, she used two fingers to open herself up for my inspection. The inner slit was glistening with her excitement. I looked down at my cock and saw the tip glistening with pre-come. We were most definitely a matched set in this game of excitement and lust. And that's what it was. Lust. No commitment. No rules. It was just pure and simple lust - a come without a conscience.

This was all a thing of the past for me I had thought. I knew I was wrong as I watched her middle finger move slowly up and down her inner crease, nudging her clit but not touching it. I pushed my throbbing cock flat against my belly, using long flat-palmed strokes from balls to the red-hot tip, slowly increasing the pressure and speed of my hand. I couldn't take my eyes off of her little pearl as it expanded and became erect, looking like a miniature version of my cock.

"Let's come together," she panted. "We can do it. Just let me know when, ok?"

Let her know when? My god, I was so close. I closed my eyes and got lost in that luscious pussy of hers. Those slippery good sounds from her fingering mixed with her wonderfully musky aroma had me biting my lips to maintain control. I knew how she'd feel if I slid two fingers deep into her, searching for her g-spot, spreading my fingers open and shut deep inside her. I knew I would love the feel of her inner muscles clenching against my fingers when I finally feather-touched her clit. I opened my eyes and took a firm grip on my cock, moving my thumb and index finger in a see-saw motion. It was almost time. She saw the look in my eyes and began to roll and massage her clit. As she polished it to a ruby red glow, I imagined how it would feel against my finger. I imagined the fingers against her nub were really on my cock as I hissed "I'm coming…oh my God, I'm coming…"

She came with me. I saw it in the way her body stiffened against the back of the seat, much like how my body grew rigid. I arched back, balls tight between my thighs as my come literally exploded between my fingers and into the palm of my hand. Then I collapsed back against the seat, sexually released from the amazing tension she had inspired in me. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked down at my hand all covered in come. Across the aisle, my fantasy in the little black dress looked just as dazed and drained as I felt. I found some Kleenex in my pants pocket and cleaned myself up as best I could.

"Fullerton Avenue," the bus driver called out. In all my life, I've never been able to do the 'one-handed tuck and zip-up" as quickly as I did at that moment. She smiled at me and it was one of the most gorgeous, contented smiles I've ever seen on a stranger's face. Her fingers flew to button her dress as she stood up and looked down at me. Bending at the waist, she leaned over and gently kissed me. "Happy Sweetest Day," she whispered. Then she turned and walked off the bus, just disappeared from my life. Happy Sweetest Day, I thought. Was I the only person in the whole world who forgot?

My mind was reeling as I tried to figure out exactly how this all happened. I'd once tried to talk Lisa into trying something outrageously sexy with an anonymous stranger on a bus or train while I watched. Usually our fantasies were similar but with this one, she shook her head, laughed and said it was crazy and dangerous. But it just happened! And I didn't even get slapped or arrested.

Suddenly the consequences hit me. I sat there, wondering how I could get in the door, past Lisa and into the bathroom to clean myself off. Did I feel remorse? Well, sure. I mean, I know there weren't any bodily fluids exchanged, or even phone numbers. I didn't do any touching, unless you count my imagination. But, I'm telling you that while I felt guilty, I couldn't have helped myself. I don't think any man in his right frame of mind, would have done anything other than what I did.

I walked into the apartment, an undecided guy. Should I tell Lisa about this experience? Should I keep it to myself? Should I try to convince myself I fell asleep on the way home and it was all a dream? I shook my head as I looked at the Kleenex in my hand.

She was sitting in the living room, wearing her red robe, reading a book. I tensed, thinking that her first words would be about what a jerk I was to not have remembered Sweetest Day.

"Hi, Sam," she smiled. "I'm sorry about the fight."

I gotta tell you that I was stunned. She sounded sweet and forgiving. She actually met my look of wary confusion with amusement. Then she started to laugh.

"My friend Kate just called to tell me where she bought that sexy purple bra and panty set with the matching garter you seem to have liked so well." She grinned mischievously. "By the way, you did like my Sweetest Day present, didn't you?" She walked over to where I stood in silent amazement. "You did have a nice ride home on the bus, didn't you?" She fondled the outside of my jeans. "I thought I'd help you out with a hint or two of what I'd like for a present.” Then she stood back and opened her robe, stroked her pussy. “How about a garter and stockings?” she whispered. “Maybe a purple bra and panties?"

She smiled and suddenly I knew why that woman acted like she expected me to be on the bus. It was Lisa letting her imagination turn real. Was I the luckiest ordinary guy in the world or what? What man on earth could have a woman like Lisa plan a fantasy for me with such abandon? I held her close, vowing that tomorrow we'd go shopping for those stockings and garter. But instead of purple…maybe a see-through pale yellow bra with matching thong panties…

* * * * *

Copyright October 1999 by Megan Murphy. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced, copied, distributed, published, quoted or used in any form for commercial gain without the express written permission of the author.