Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,428 Followers

His words hit home. "Do you know me?" I blurted out, slowly lowering my firearm.

The old man grinned, showing me a mouthful of rotted and broken teeth. "Course I do -- had you in my algebra class...almost twice 'cause you about failed, mooning over Diane Foreman."

Sudden recognition was followed by sudden shock as I realized that this burned out husk of a man was my high school algebra teacher -- Mister Williams. I rushed him, almost panicking him as I wrapped him in a bear hug -- glad simply that there was someone alive from my own life.

I spent two days with him, hearing his story as he wandered in and out of lucidity. He was vague on whether anyone else was still in town. He survived on crops growing wild and the occasional cat he managed to kill with his improvised weapon. He offered me both hope and anguish in his rambling words.

"It was about a year after the bombs fell that they came. We'd managed to survive the winter...those who stuck with the town, your mother and father and sister amongst them. We pooled resources and fought off the occasional bandits before, but then came this bunch. They had guns and were organized and hit us without warning. Most folk holed up in their houses like your family did -- a bunch made a last stand at the high school. We killed a bunch, but there must have been at least a hundred of them and they were vicious. Your daddy was one of the last to fall. He took five of them with him before he got hit. He was wounded...bad, but they took their time beating him to death."

"Did they have a leader -- was there a name? Did their leader kill my dad?" I'd asked as I'd turned a skewered cat over, roasting over a low fire in my camp.

Mister Williams looked embarrassed and replied, "No -- never caught his name -- evil looking fella -- even more than the rest -- big, black beard like those Civil War re-enactors used to have. He was too busy with your mother and your sister. Stripped them naked and made Pammy watch while his men raped your mother over and over again." Huge tears ran down his face. "I was watching from the shadows...I'm sorry I couldn't do nothing -- your mother moaning and Pammy sobbing like a baby on that bearded bastard's knee, him laughing to beat the band. Come morning, they put them both on leashes like dogs and led them out along with all the goods they could carry." My old teacher leaned over and patted my leg. "I'm sorry, John. I always hoped they didn't suffer too long before they died."

We didn't say much more that night. I sat watching and feeding the fire until dawn broke. I packed up and asked Mister Williams, "Any idea where they might have gone -- especially the bearded one?"

Mister Williams paled. East, up the river -- there's a big bunch of raiders running things. Don't go messing with that black bearded son of a bitch, son. He's a mean one...the devil himself."

I rucked up my pack and slung my rifle on my shoulder and patted the old man on the shoulder. "That's alright. I've met the devil a few times already. He's the one that should worry." I sat out upriver and never saw Mr. Williams again.

I slowly worked my way east, running into others as I went -- hearing and seeing about the efforts of raider gangs as I went. I started to hear one name over and over -- the strong man who made a lot of survivors afraid...his name was Black Tom. I made no trouble, but kept an eye out for Mom and Pammy. Black Tom had a penchant for female slaves for prostitution and as I made my way through settlements, I kept a sharp eye out for the survivors of my family even though I kept hearing that his slaves tended not to last all that long. I wasn't worried though -- he was a dead man, living only on borrowed time if I found out he'd taken my mother and sister.

#

For a moment, I could only gawk, trying to keep the surprise from my face even as my mother's eyes widened as she somehowrecognized me through the dirt and grime and my scruffy beard. I think, given another moment or two, I'd have pulled my M-142 and opened up on Black Tom and the others, but Mom, moving swiftly, was in my lap, straddling me and mashing her mouth against mine while her arms went round my neck and firmly held me in place.

I opened my mouth in surprise and was even more surprised when Mom thrust her tongue between my lips and any noise of shock or dismay was squelched before they came out. I heard vague chucking from the bar and Black Tom roared, "Don't fuck him to death, Alice. I like this boy!"

Mom gave a great laugh as she broke the kiss and hunching against me, pressed my face against her immense breasts. As my mind tried to process all this, a part of me noted that I still had a hard-on, my body reacting to the luscious naked body atop me. Mom's lips pressed against my ear and in a whisper, she said, "Don't do anything, John -- not yet. You'll get us all killed."

Mom returned to kissing me, feeding me her tongue and I couldn't help but respond, my tongue dancing with hers, feeling thrills I'd never experienced with other women. It was wrong, but goddamnit, it felt so good! Mom broke the kiss and again hugged me to her lush body, her lips kissing their way from my neck to my ears.

Her voice whispered harshly, "I'm your bought and paid for whore, so be touching me, son! Don't do anything to make them suspicious." When I didn't respond, Mom tightened her hips against my thighs and softly hissed, "Grab my tits, John! Play with my fucking breasts!"

Slowly, like a man drugged, I brought my hands up and grabbed hold of huge handfuls of soft breast flesh. Her nipples throbbed madly against my palms and she moaned in response, "God yes, baby, Suck my titties -- make Momma feel good!" My mind reeled as I heard my mother use such language -- I'd never even heard her say 'hell' or 'damn' when I was a kid.

I moaned as she pressed my head down to one of her huge, quivering breasts, the nipple looking so thick and meaty itself as I opened my mouth and took it inside, running my tongue over it. Mom hunched against me, her hands slipping into my shirt, ragged nails sliding over my dirty skin, shivering as I suckled at my mother's breast for the first time since I was a baby.

Finally, she pulled my head back up and tilted her neck back, rolling her head as my tongue fluttered across her skin, finding its way up to her ear. "Mom, I can take you away."

Mom moaned as if those words pleased her. "Yes, you can fuck Momma all night, baby," she said loudly as she dry humped my crotch. In my ear, she whispered, "You do know they're going to try and kill you?"

I nodded as I nuzzled her breasts again. As I mouthed her other nipple, I said softly, "What's the plan?" My face was once again pressed into her deep cleavage and I caught a whiff of something that took me back to my childhood -- maybe to a moment when in pain or upset, my mother had held me to her bosom in my youth.

"I'm to hold off fucking you for a bit, then start sucking your cock while they get into position. They figure between my mouth and Pammy, you'll be distracted and they'll cut your throat or blow your head off -- taking you while I make you cum. I've -- they've done it before." Mom kissed me again and then lifted her ass up and rotated so she was sitting in my lap facing the others.

I kneaded my mother's tits while she gave me an incestuous lap dance -- her full ass cheeks rubbing deliciously against the bulge in my pants while my lips nuzzled her ear and whispered, "Pammy...Pammy's alive and here?"

Mom leaned her head back, exposing her neck to my love bites and barely moving her lips, replying, "She's Black Tom's special toy...she's...oh God, it's hard to explain."

As I fondled and kissed my mother's body, allowing her to take my hand and lead it to between her legs, I studied the crowd nonchalantly -- some staring at us with envy and avarice, others busy with Alices of their own and some of Black Tom's ravager crew slowing moving into place around us. I could feel Black Tom's eyes studying us intently, but dared not look even as I slid two fingers into Mom's pussy -- finding her wet and steaming hot as I made her moan while I sucked on her neck. Mom suddenly tensed up and I imagined that she'd been given a signal from Black Tom because she slithered from my lap onto her knees and began undoing the fly of my pants.

I spared a glance towards Black Tom only to see him disappearing into the back and then Mom was fishing my cock out, her hands feeling incredible as she stroked it and breathed, "Oh God...so big and lovely," before opening her mouth wide and sliding her lips over the head. I clamped my jaws together -- a moan of delight hissing between clenched teeth as I glanced down to see my mother slowly slide her lips down my shaft -- her tongue maddeningly swirling over my erect member -- almost too distracting as I tried to keep track of the five men now sitting at tables just a few feet away.

My attention was partially diverted as the entire bar broke into applause as Black Tom returned, leading a young woman inside by a leather leash. She too was naked -- like all the other women, wearing a glittering, silver pair of high heels, accentuating the curve and shapeliness of her long legs. Long and clean blonde hair the color of straw, cascaded down her back, parted in the middle and framing her lean face and electric blue eyes that seemed to energize as the crowd hooted and crowed. She was tall and lean with high, full breasts, capped with hard nipples pierced and joined by a thin gold chain. She preened and turned to let all see her shapely, firm buttocks and her obviously aroused pussy, bare as the day she was born. Her tongue peeked out as she turned and grinned and winked at everyone as Black Tom led her out from behind the bar and into the room proper.

She exuded sheer sexuality on a level I'd never seen in a woman and I could feel a moment's insane lust flare within me despite that in this carnal creature I recognized the innocent little sister I'd last seen maybe five years before. Men reached out and caressed her -- copping feels of tits and ass as she was paraded around the room by Black Tom. He approached us and yanked her forward to show her off to me.

"Did I lie, John?" He said laughingly. "My offer's still good -- her for a night...hell, three nights in exchange for your rifle." He jerked the leash and added, "Give him a little taste, there, Pammy."

My head swirled as if I'd been on a weeklong drunk as I watched my sister lean forward, cupping her tits as if offering them to me while all along Mom continued to show me that she'd become an accomplished and talented cocksucker. Then Pammy was squatting down and touching Mom on the shoulder and I thought my cock would explode in the suddenly cool air as Mom let me slip from her mouth and she turned and gave her daughter a soul kiss, tongues swirling madly for a moment before Pammy ducked in and licked the tip of my cock, drawing off a stringer of precum that she immediately shared with Mom before Black Tom yanked my sister back onto her feet with a flick of his wrist.

"What'ya say, John? Hell, I'll give you Pammy and the Alice of your choice for those three days and you can fuck yourself blind."

It took me several seconds to have the wherewithal to shake my head, as Mom resumed giving me the most soulful head of my life and reply, "Mo-um, Alice is more than I can take as is...gotta, oh, God, pass!"

Black Tom grinned and shrugged and I watched as a look passed between him and his crew as he turned and led my sister back towards the bar. All were tensing up -- their attention divided between watching Mom fellate me and Black Tom leading Pammie back to the front of the room, where she climbed atop a table and spread her legs. The leader of his ravaging crew grinned and dropped his pants to the floor and with my little sister undulating her hips in anticipation, he climbed atop her and began to brutally fuck her.

As Pammy's wails of pleasure wafted through the air, Mom's efforts in sucking my cock increased in intensity, her eyes gazing up at me with a mixture of fear and lust and pure excitement, her tongue rolling madly over the head of my cock as her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked me harder, making me squirm and roll in my seat while those watching us were literally on the edge of their seats.

I spared a glance to Pammy, almost in shock as she gleefully and skillfully rolled her hips around, meeting the thrusts of the hairy, skinny man atop her, her moans spurring him on. Before returning my full attention to Mom, I shot a glance towards Black Tom whose attention was divided between enjoying his man fucking Pammy and watching Mom suck me. I was twitching and moaning in my chair as Mom bobbed up and down on my cock, slobbering saliva and precum down her chin, drawing amused chuckles from onlookers. I took a gamble and as I shook with pleasure, surreptitiously keyed the power switch on the M-142. Mom helped distract my actions by moaning loudly with a mouthful of cock while her hands clawed upwards on my chest.

I could fee the pressure building in my cock and balls, my moans growing louder -- my head swimming with so many emotions and needs -- trying to accept that this was my mother sucking my dick -- that my sister was moaning like a cock-filled slut some twenty five feet away and that five men were rising to attack me. I cried out as I felt myself begin to cum and the world became a series of simultaneous events being experienced in minute flashes.

*Mom's eyes widened as I shot my load into her mouth...

*Five men moved as one -- handguns and long, wicked knives rising in their hands...

*A flicker of my right arm brought my M-142 into play, my finger tightening on the trigger as I swung it in a wide arc around me...

*Bringing a forty-five revolver to bear -- a man's head exploded as a bullet of plasma intersected it, spraying blood everywhere...

*Mom's mouth slipped away from my cock as my second or third burst of hot semen splattered across her face as she fell back and down...

*A man fell back on a table, collapsing it as he wrapped his arms around his stomach, trying to hold his fried guts from spilling out from another plasma bullet...

*A line of fire streaked across my cheek as a bullet narrowly missed removing my head...

*Black Tom raised his Glock, fire leaping from the barrel as he squeezed the trigger...

*Another shot of semen shot from my cock to splatter on Mom's face and breasts as she fell towards the ground...

*I began a return sweep of fire, catching a third man in the face with a plasma bullet just as he began a downward stroke with a long knife...

*I heard a yell of triumph and looked to see a man begin to squeeze off a round from another forty-five automatic when he was thrown back as bullets exploded against his chest and realized Mom had somehow undone the holster for my Colt and had stolen my pistol...

I was standing now, Mom kneeling at my feet -- cock still jerking as I shot the last of my wad. No one was standing around me and I brought my rifle to bear on Black Tom only to feel like someone hit me in my right arm with a ball bat. My hand flexed as if I'd been shocked and I dropped my rifle as I was knocked back against the wall.

Laughing, Black Tom picked up the M-142 and aimed it at me. "Motherfucker, you did a lot more damage than I'd expected, but it's worth this. He lowered the barrel towards my crotch. "Wonder what one of them plasma things would do to a man's business."

The world slowed to a crawl -- people squalling and vacating the building in slow motion. I tried flexing my fingers, but they didn't work. I wasn't wounded -- the Kevlar fabric saw to that, but my arm was nearly numb from the impact -- painful tingles rippling up and down my arm. I glanced at Mom -- now covered in my semen and the blood of others. Pammy was screaming wordlessly as the man who'd been fucking her, climbed off and began walking my way with a large K-Bar knife in hand, face glowering as I supposed he was pissed at losing so many people.

Black Tom raised the barrel back to my chest and shook his head. "Naw -- I like you too much. You get it fair and square while you're looking." He glanced at Mom who looked up at us both horrified, her fingers pulling the trigger of an empty weapon. "Now, Alice -- I might just jam this thing up her twat and see how she likes it, but first you..." Black Tom pulled the trigger but nothing happened as I stepped up to him, drawing my own blade with my working hand, as I moved.

As I drove my K-Bar into his chest, I said, "Thought you got checked out on them, asshole -- palm-print trigger lock, remember?" I twisted the knife, tearing through heart muscle while catching my rifle with tingling fingers as Black Tom fell, bringing it up to aim at the approaching raider, a part of me amused as hell that we were both ready to kill each other with our cocks hanging out. "Fuck you, too," I muttered as I pulled the trigger and sent him to join the rest of his comrades.

I scanned the room for additional trouble but only dead or wounded or those trying to crawl out were visible. The big doorman peeked through, his scattergun at the ready, but I pointed my rifle at him and said, "Do you want to be dead or the new owner of this shithole?" and he faded quickly back down the hallway.

I rushed to Mom and pulled her to her feet, crushing her mouth for a brief and passionate kiss, not caring that I could taste my own seed in her mouth. "Go see to Pammy," I said and Mom stared up vacantly for a moment and then nodded wordlessly and turned to go hug her daughter.

Robotically, I moved around the room, making sure everyone was dead -- trying not to think as I slit the throats of three of Black Tom's henchmen including Howard, draped stunned over the bar. I tried not to allow myself to notice both the redheaded Alice and African American Alice lying dead -- caught in the crossfire.

Mom had Pammy sitting up -- my sister's face etched with horror as she stared around the room. I could hear voices outside -- cries of curiosity and alarm and knew we wouldn't have much time. "Get dressed -- get some clothes on Pammy -- we're got to move."

Mom turned to look at me -- the shock of the last few minutes finally sinking in. "Go...go where? Do what?" She began to shake and as she began to lose it, my sister seemed to be absorbing her fear and began a low keen.

I was on them in a second, my sister cowering in fear -- not recognizing me which made my heart ache. I reached out and stroked Mom's cheek and said, "Go get dressed -- dress for hiking a long ways -- boots and warm clothes -- strip the dead if you have to, but get going." I gave Mom a shove and when she and Pammy still hesitated, I reached out and slapped Mom hard on the ass -- making the sudden quietness of the room ring with the sound of flesh striking flesh. That got Mom moving and while she dragged Pammy through the door behind the bar, I checked the dead for anything of value. Black Tom's Glock and ammo went into my haversack and after a moment's contemplation, so did the bottles of Jack Daniels, Black Tom's crew had brought in. Another Glock and a bandalero of shotgun shells went into my bag as well.

I moved into the rooms behind the bar -- pausing to look through a broken window that faced some woods. I caught just a glimpse of the twin girls brought in by the raiders, a wad of clothes in their hands, disappearing into the woods. I wished them well and moved on. Black Tom had small, dank cells in back for his Alices, all reeking of semen and sweat.

Mom was struggling to put some boots on Pammy -- both now wearing ill fitting dresses -- too small and too thin to be of much use even though the weather for September had been warm and humid. A set of steps led me upstairs to what had to be Black Tom's residence -- lushly provided for with clean furniture and a host of clothes and food and drink. I found a large backpack and filled it with canned goods, another Colt automatic and ammo and grabbed two heavy coats from a closet. Another room held a lush, round bed adorned with rings for chains or cuffs and more sex toys than I'd ever seen outside a place in Tijuana on shore leave from several years back. I knew I was seeing my sister's home of the last few years.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,428 Followers