Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

They lay there, totally spent from the intense oral experience, so deeply asleep one might think only an earthquake could wake them. However, it wasn't an earthquake but the telephone that startled them both into consciousness. Tom grabbed at and shook his head to clear out the cobwebs.

"Hello," he said.

"Tom, it's Angela," the voice on the other end said.

"Oh, Angela, hi. Everything ok?" he inquired.

He placed his hand over the mouthpiece and whispered to Nancy that it was his secretary calling from Chicago. Nancy nodded and traipsed off into the bathroom.

"You asked me to call you if we heard anything from Marwell corporation or from our facility in Thailand. I've got answers from both."

Tom was becoming more alert. "Good news on both I hope."

"Just the news you were hoping for. You want me to fax the numbers to the hotel?"

As he reached for the note pad and pen on the bedside table, Nancy came back to the bed.

"No, Angela, the details can wait until I get back, but can you give me the summary figures from both. I've got a pen and I'm ready."

Nancy crawled up beside him and started licking his soft cock. "I'm ready too," she laughed.

Tom waved his hand at her to shoo her away, but she persisted, and he struggled to hear the information correctly over the phone, and to write it legibly on the paper. He kept waving her to back off before he uttered something that Angela may hear and wonder about, but Nancy continued to tease him with her tongue. Despite the delightful distraction, he held his composure and instructed the secretary to have the full responses on the center of his desk when he returned on Monday. He rushed to thank her before he lost it and successfully ended the conversation.

Hanging up the phone, he admonished his bed mate. "Damn, Nancy, you could have really caused me embarrassment there. You are one horny broad, that's evident."

She gave him a pouting reply, "Ah, didn't you like it?"

It was clear that the pout was sarcastic.

"Of course I liked it, but I don't want my secretary eavesdropping on my affairs."

"Oh, would she be jealous?" Nancy teased.

"Jealous? Hell, she's an Italian grandmother who's about three months from a well deserved retirement. I just don't want her getting any wind of my life outside the office."

"So what was she calling about that was so important?"

"Just the response we were waiting for on a really huge joint venture. I'm glad to say that we got the replies we were hoping for."

Nancy crawled back up to bring her face to his and said, "Good, let's fuck to celebrate."

She reached back down and grabbed his cock, already half hard from the teasing she gave him as he completed the phone call.

"That's a joint venture I can sign up to," he said.

She rolled onto her back beside him and joked, "'Joint venture?' Is that a pun?"

"No, and this isn't joking either," he scolded her and climbing on top of her, he slid upward so that his cock lay between her breasts.

"Woo, a titty fuck. Now that I can agree to," she said.

He now began sliding up and back and she cooperated by pressing her tits in from the side so that his cock was squeezed by the mounds. With each forward thrust he made, she darted out her tongue, sometimes in time to just lick at the head of his cock before moved on the backward stroke. Her hands clutched is ass cheeks and she took over setting the temp of his movements. He reached back with one hand and felt the rising warmth and wetness of her pussy. He cleverly coordinated his fingering of her so that it was in sync with the movement of his cock. They continued that way for several minutes and then he switched hands at her pussy and brought the hand freshly coated with her juices up to his lips. He drew one finger into his mouth and sucked the sweet juice from it. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand down, inserting the other soaked finger between her own lips.

"God," he exclaimed, "You are one nasty woman, and I love it."

"Happy to please," she smiled up at him and seductively licked his finger.

"Well I hope I am pleasing as well in return," he noted.

"Umm, you are, yes indeed you are."

Tom then slid off her and turned her on her side, facing away from him. He then slid against her pressing his cock so it lay in the split between her ass cheeks. Just as he had just fucked her tits, he now started a masturbatory stroking between the cheeks. His hands were around her and as one stroked and tugged at her nipples, the other traced small circles around her clit. Nancy added to the intensity by squeezing him tightly between her ass cheeks as the precum oozing from his cock ran down his length and served to lubricate her flesh for his strokes. He was now as hard as he felt he had ever been and Nancy murmured that she wanted him inside her. Reaching behind her and raising one leg, she guided his cock to the opening of her cunt and pressed the head in. She removed her hand and Tom began pushing into her, her own movements coordinated to match his thrusts. Spooned together their rhythm slowing grew faster and more forceful and their rapid breathing followed suit.

"Oh, God," she cried out, "Yes. Yes. Harder. Give me a fuck I'll never forget."

Tom's response was not verbal, but rather an increase in tempo and force to meet her demand.

Together their movements caused the bed linens to pull loose and bunch up under them and absorb the perspiration that dripped from their bodies.

"Oh, fuck, it's wonderful," Nancy cried out, "Now. Now. Now."

He body stiffened as the rush of orgasm ran through her and Tom felt her cunt tighten against his cock as he felt her wetness intensified the sound of their thrusting movements.

"Ooh, it not only feels good, it even sounds good," she said. "Squish, squish, the sound of a perfect fuck."

Tom slowed down as her cunt muscles began to relax.

"No, no," she cried out, "Don't stop. Faster. Harder. Get me there again."

With that he resumed his powerful thrusting, but began to feel the oncoming build up indicative of his own climax.

"I'm pretty close, Nancy. I could cum any time now."

"Keep going. I'm close too. And it feels like a monster. So fuck me hard, baby. I wanna feel that gush inside me."

"Just about there, hon. Just about.......and now!"

"Ooh, yes I feel it and mine is coming. Yes. Now!"

They both thrust at each other to maximize the sensation and the bunched up bed sheet under them became soaked with the mixture of sweat and the cum oozing out of Nancy.

"Don't pull out. Stay in me while you are still hard."

Tom did as she asked and began kissing the back of her neck and her one earlobe as his hand softly stroked her breast and the thumb flicked back and forth over the nipple.

Again the drifted off to sleep, until Nancy woke some time later and jumped up.

"Shit. What time is it?"

Tom looked at the digits on the clock radio. "Six fifteen," he told her.

"God damn. I'm to meet the girls at six thirty. I have to get out of here."

She grabbed her clothes and rushed into the bathroom and Tom heard her splashing water around in an effort to get a little presentable. In a few minutes she stepped back into the room, bucking the belt of her shorts and brushing at her hair with her hand.


She bent to kiss Tom's cum covered, but soft cock and then brought her lips to his. He could taste the nearly dry cum from both of them on her lips and tongue.

She broke the kiss and headed for the door, saying, "Bye, lover. Next time you fly, let me know and maybe I can get assigned to your itinerary."

With that she flipped an airline business card at him and was out the door. He looked at the card and flipped it over. On the back she had written what he assumed was her cell number and she had made a lipstick impression of her lips.

Chapter 3

The next day Tom checked out a number of the new hi-rise condos going up in center city. He was giving serious thought to purchasing a unit to encourage him to make more trips back to Philly to renew old acquaintances and to just begin enjoying the social scene. It would also be a wise financial move since values could only rise over the years. He had missed the old city and now that he was financially able to handle it, the idea had him excited. He tossed all the realtors materials in the back of his rental he had picked up that morning and headed for Bryn Mawr. Finding Pris's home was no problem. The location had been etched into his mind from all their years as an item.

The house looked just as he remembered and the number of cars parked in the circular drive reminded him that she was entertaining a bridge group. Hoping his visit would not disturb the card playing, he decided he would not stay long.

The doorbell rang with the familiar three tone chime he remembered from years past. The door opened quickly and he stared into an unfamiliar pair of penetrating green eyes in a face framed by brilliant red hair.

"Well hi," the voice of the green eyes said seductively, "You just have to be Tom."

"Uh, yeah," he stammered, "I guess I must be. And who must you be?"

"It's him, "green eyes called over her shoulder, "And he looks even hotter than you told us." She turned back to him and said, "Come on in, we've been expecting you."

As he stepped into the house, Priscilla came rushing into the hall and pushed green eyes aside.

"Tommy!" she yelped and jumped up wrapping her arms about his neck and kissing him hard on the lips.

Suddenly the entry hall had four women and Tom in it. Three of them were giggling to one another while the fourth was still clinging to him and kissing all over his face.

"I guess this means you're glad to see me," he teased his former girlfriend, "Or have all the other men from town been gone for years like me?"

"Damn you, you stinker, I'm still pissed at you for not staying in touch all these years."

"Well," one of the three others pleaded, "Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?"

Pris turned to face the three and said, "I really don't think any of you deserve it, but I've never been uncivil to a guest, so I guess I must let him meet you."

She turned and extended a hand toward a shot brunette and said, "Tom, this is Sally." Tom nodded politely and smiled at the girl.

"Next to her is Robin." A tall blonde nodded at him and jokingly made a small curtsy.

"And Wicked Wanda, you've met," she said, pointing out the green eyed redhead.

"She's wicked, alright," one of the others giggled.

"Screw you, Robin, just cause I saw him first, you're jealous, as usual."

"No way, honey," Pris interjected, "I saw him first – years ago, so go sit on a bedpost."

"She just came from doing that," Sally said, and the three of them laughed while Wanda stuck her tongue out at them.

As Pris closed the entry door, Tom said, "I hope I didn't interrupt a rubber, I mean, you know, a hand of bridge."

"No way," Robin offered, "We've just been sitting around drinking and hearing interesting tales about you." She said "interesting" very slow and with pronounced lips movement as if she was speaking to someone hard of hearing but who read lips. "When Pris began telling us about you and her, we lost interest in playing cards."

"Ignore them," Pris said, taking his arm and leading him into the living room. They're the three horniest bitches in town."

"Wrong, Pris," Wanda said, "We make up the four horniest, and you're the horniest of all."

Tom suddenly wondered what he had wandered into. All four were fantastic looking, and if they were all horny, then the local male population was in serious need of therapy.

"I made a big pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea and the only reason we're all sober is none of us has finished the first glass yet. Would you like a glass, or maybe a beer or something else?"

Tom nodded at the pitcher and said, "The Long Island sounds fine to me, thanks."

He sat on the end of a couch and while Pris poured him the drink, Robin and Sally came to the couch and had him move to the center. They then plopped down on either side of him. When Pris handed him the glass she made Sally move toward the end of the couch and she wiggled her butt right down into the space nest to Tom.

Pris began asking him all about what he had been up to the past few years while the other three listened to his replies, but also pouted knowing they weren't really a part of the conversation. Robin, sitting on one side of Tom had placed a hand on his leg, just above the knee, but made no further movement, as if gauging his reaction. He made known initially, his attention focused on his former girl on his opposite side. Finally he turned for a second and gave the tall blonde a warm smile, then turned back to Pris. As he turned, he noticed a movement across for the couch. Wanda had been sitting there listening to the conversation, and when he detected a motion as he turned to Pris, he looked back for a second and saw that Wanda was sitting there with her legs slightly spread and her hands resting on the inside of both knees. He glanced up to her face and the penetrating green eyes were locked right on his. He offered her the same smile he had given Robin and looked back to Pris.

Pris had not been unaware of what happened and she said to Tom, "Ignore her, she's a whore."

Wanda didn't let the slur pass by and replied, "Aren't we all, Pris?"

With that, he felt Robin's fingers starting to rub the inside of his thigh just above his knee, when suddenly Sally jumped up from the end of the couch and complained that she felt out of the picture. With that she walked over to where Wanda sat, legs spread, and sat on the arm of the same chair. In doing so the hem of her skirt rose up to about mid thigh and Tom got a quick flash of panty as she crossed her legs. Her one arm draped over the back of the chair and dropped down to rest on Wanda's shoulder.

Pris was now duplicating the finger action Robin had begun and when Tom looked back to her, she raised her lips to him. Tom wasn't sure what to do at this point. Kissing his old girlfriend in a room of several horny woman was something he had never faced before. But Pris's lips were inviting and even demanding and he lowered his to meet hers. He meant to make it a very brief, and even a bit innocent, but her other hand reached behind his neck and pulled his face firmly to hers, holding it there so he couldn't back away too easily.

"Umm, you still kiss wonderfully," she mumbled into his mouth.

At his, Robin spoke up and said, "Pris, remember, we always share."

She pushed Pris's hand off Tom's neck and replacing it with her own, turned his face to hers. In that instant he found his lips now pressed against the blonde's and a new touch pressing into his mouth. It was a new taste and that surprised him. With them all drinking the same thing he would have expected both girls to taste the same, but the surprise excited him even more. Suddenly, Wanda was up from her chair, nearly knocking Sally to the floor with her motion, and she sat on Tom's left leg. No sooner had Robin's lips and tongue separated from his then Wanda's replaced them and her tongue whipped around inside hi mouth like a Ferrari in high gear. The only thing missing was the sound of an engine's roar, and as he tried to respond with equal rapid tongue action he felt another body sit on his right leg. He didn't have to look, it had to be petite Sally. He almost had to force Wanda to release his lips, and when she finally did, Sally's were instantly glued to him. Sally's actually seemed the softest, and surprisingly, the tastiest. As he enjoyed her prolonged kiss he suddenly realized Wanda wasn't sitting on his leg any more, and he felt a hand rubbing his crotch, or was it two hands, or even three? He had reflexively closed his eyes during each kiss he received, but know, as he continued to be lip locked with Sally, he raised his left eyelid and strained to see what it was he was feeling.

Wand was kneeling on the floor in front of him and a hand from each side (could only be Pris's and Robin's) were triangulating over the rising bulge in his pants. Suddenly he felt a tongue probing each of his ears and the distinctive sound and feel of his zipper being lowered.

Sally finally broke the kiss and dropped to the floor to kneel beside Wanda – Wanda who now had his pant's open and her hand inside searching for the flap in his boxers. Sally suddenly pulled his shirt tail from his waist and started tugging it up and over his head. The two tongues withdrew and he was now bare-chested.

Wanda's hand had found her target and as the two tongues, former temporary occupants of his ears now appeared on each of his nipples, Sally continued he 'assignment' and was unbuckling his belt so his slacks could be pulled down. That was accomplished easily enough, but she could get his boxers down since Wanda seemed unable to release her grip on his now, fully extended cock.

"Stop," he called out to them and stood up from the couch. He pushed Wanda's hand away. The girls looked stunned. What on earth was wrong with him they each wondered? But he quickly allayed their concern as he kicked his shoes off, moved to the chair abandoned by Wanda, and removed his socks and boxers. He then looked at them and said, "Now – this is apparently what you all wanted-----but-----there is no way I am going to remain naked in a room of fully dressed women. Take it or leave it."

If the Olympics had a team event of undressing, this crew would have established a world record time. It seemed an instant before each of them stood before him, each clad in bra and panties.

"Is this better?" Pris asked him.

He looked the quartet over, shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well.......I guess it's a start."

The four giggling girls dropped to the floor in front of him and it seemed like a major sale at Lord & Taylor's as they each tried to reach for his erect cock. He was suddenly amazed to find that his lap could hold four heads as he felt the delicious sensation of four wet tongues lapping at his cock and balls. He leaned as far forward as he could and reaching behind them in sequence, unhooked four sets of bra hooks. Hmm, he thought, I am very familiar with a six pack, but I think I converting to eight packs from now on.

Tom suddenly realized he faced a challenge. He had been in a three way before, and both kinds. When he paired up with a buddy and a sweet young thing they knew, the shared 'workload' (ha ha) was a snap. Then, we he had spent a night with two ladies, he found the challenge was easy to meet, not to mention that the ladies were bi, so each of the players worked well with the other two.

He had once envisioned himself with three ladies, but struggled with how that would work out. Now he had leapfrogged from that fantasy to the reality of being with four women, and at the moment all four were licking his cock. That, however, he knew would not last, so he started thinking of how she should get involved and what he should do next. His mental struggle didn't last long though, and he decided to not worry about it and go as the spirit moved him.

He made the move from being a passive love object of the four women by pulling Pris up from the floor and resuming their kissing. He also found it extremely delightful that her nipples seemed even longer that he remembered, and thinking his tongue perhaps had a better memory than his eyes, he lowered his face so he could suck one between his lips and explore and measure it with his tongue. Yes, he found out, his tongue realized these were the very nipples he enjoyed, of so long ago. Robin looked up from her tongue task and moved up on his other side. She pulled his head over from Pris to her own tits. They were larger that Pris's but the nipples, though hard, were actually shorter. So what, he thought, they are still a delight. He then had Pris and Robin stand and drop their panties to the floor. When Sally and Wanda saw this, they too stood and did the same. Sally had a full dark brown bush. He suspected it had never seen a razor. Wanda was shaved clean and he reached out and felt the smoothness of her lips. Robin, though a blonde, had a well trimmed light brown 'landing strip,' while his former girl friend had the same triangular sandy colored bus he recalled and still thought beautiful. He wanted to taste one of them but realized to be fair he needed to taste them all, so he rose and had them sit beside each other on the couch. He stood before them, stroking his cock and surveyed the smorgasbord before him. Sally was on his left, with Wanda, Robin, and then Pris to the right of her.