Going Home – A Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her vagina walls started to spasm, Gwen tried to throw her head back, but it was already pinned against the giant tree behind her. I kept my mouth on hers. Mostly because I enjoyed kissing her but Gwen's loud response to an orgasm at the canyon also weighed in. I didn't want to attract attention from the Park Service.

When Gwen had her first orgasm I was nowhere near ready. I kept thrusting into her and she kept thrusting back. Every time my cock entered her, she uttered an 'UH!' although with our mouths locked together, the sound was muffled. When Gwen's pussy started to spasm a second time, my ball sac began to tingle. My cock erupted and I thrust into harder.

Semen was soon pouring out the bottom of the condom. When Gwen covered me, she hadn't known to leave a half inch of empty condom above the head to allow the semen to collect there. Of course, neither had I. It was our first experience with a condom. When we finished, Gwen took off her shredded panties and we used them to clean up. The sticky, shredded panties went into her skirt pocket. I looked around the tree and saw the coast was clear. We headed back toward our campsite.

We had been on the main trail again for a few minutes when a Park Service truck came up behind us.

'Mr. and Mrs. Taylor?' the driver asked.

'Yes, sir.' I answered.

'I'm glad I found you folks,' he said.

'Is something wrong?' I asked.

'No, sir. Everything is fine. We like to check on our campers each day around this time. I went by your campsite. Everything was set up but there was no sign of you and your wife. It was dinner time and I was a little concerned. I'm glad to see you're OK.'

'We have been out walking and exploring. These trees are so amazing we must have lost track of time. We're sorry if we caused any trouble.' I told him.

Gwen added. 'These trees are truly amazing. I wish I could climb to the top of one to look around.'

'Well, I'd advise against trying to climb any of the trees. But you're no problem as long as you don't get lost or get crossed up with a bear. Bears are usually not a problem, but they can be very dangerous. Especially if you get between a sow and her cubs, feed them, or don't store your food properly.' He told us. 'You folks enjoy your stay.' And then he drove off.

When he drove away, Gwen started giggling. I looked at her curiously. 'What's so funny?' I asked.

'All that time we were talking to the Park ranger, I was standing there wondering if he could tell I had no panties on.'

I laughed. 'I don't think that's something he'd ever wonder.'

'Easy for you to say,' she told me. You've still got your shorts and pants aren't drafty like a skirt. I'm not used to my backside being exposed to the air while I'm out for a walk. Although it does feel kind of nice.'

I stopped walking, pulled Gwen to me, and kissed her. While she was distracted, I reached under her skirt and rubbed her pussy. 'Now that you mention, I kind of like it, too.' I told her with a grin.

Gwen squealed as she pushed me away and slapped at the offending hand. 'Stop that! Someone might see!' But I think she liked what I had done. Her step seemed to acquire a bit more spring. Back at the campsite, we made dinner and built a small fire. We snuggled against each other as the night came on. I doused the fire and we turned in when we both began to feel sleepy.

It wasn't raining hard when I woke up. More like a heavy mist. Rivulets of water fell from the nearby trees. One near our tent was making enough noise that it woke me. When I stuck my head out of the tent, it was still night. I checked my watch and saw it was a little before 2:00 AM. I put shoes on, then grabbed a flashlight and umbrella before going out. Since there were no other campers around, I made my way to the restroom wearing only my shorts and tee shirt and then quickly returned to the tent.

Gwen stirred but didn't wake when I climbed back into the bag. She rolled onto her side and moved a little closer. I put the flashlight down behind her but left it on. Her breath was hot on my arm. She wore only one of my tee shirts and panties. Her hair was tied back in an effort to keep it from becoming completely unruly. I rolled onto my side to face her. I couldn't resist caressing her face, running my fingertips lightly across her cheek toward her hair.

'Mmmmmm. Feels nice.' The words were almost imperceptible.

Gwen's hand came up to mine and held it against her face. Her skin was soft and velvety smooth. Her hand was warm, the touch gentle. She released my hand and rolled onto her other side and wiggled until we were in full body contact, my front against her back. Her ass was against my cock and she wiggled slightly causing me to start to harden. She had to feel my cock lengthening and growing hard. A moment later she confirmed my conclusion.

'Mmmmmm. That feels really nice.' Again, the words were almost imperceptible.

My right hand rested on Gwen's shoulder. She reached up and placed a hand on top of mine and squeezed gently. I couldn't help but move my hips to rub my cock against her. A few minutes later, she guided my hand to her breast and held it tightly against her. I could feel her nipple hardening against my palm. She pushed her ass against my cock and wiggled.

'Are you still sleepy?' I whispered.

'No, not any more. I found something I need more.' Her words were soft, still barely audible.

My fingertips found her nipple, pinched and twisted it gently. Gwen's hand left mine and moved down. She raised her knee as her hand went between her legs. As she rubbed herself, her fingertips slipped into my shorts and came in contact with my testicles at the bottom of each stroke. I was still moving my cock up and down against her bottom. I moved my hand from one breast to the other and rolled the nipple between my fingertips. Gwen moaned softly. Gwen stopped rubbing herself, reached behind her, and pulled my cock out of my shorts. She maneuvered it between her legs so that it pushed up against her sex. Her hand moved to her front again and softly caressed the tip with her fingertips.

Gwen rolled over again, this time to face me. Her hand soon found my cock. She gently held me and rubbed the tip against the crotch of her panties. They were warm and moist. Her hand stroked up and down my cock as she rubbed it against her pussy. Only the thin cotton prevented entry. After Gwen teased herself with my cock for a couple of minutes, she pushed me onto my back then got on her knees. Her mouth went to my cock and sucked in the head. Her tongue teased my cockhead for a moment then engulfed me completely. Her mouth was hot and wet. One trip down and back up and she removed her mouth. My cock was coated in saliva. Gwen straddled my hips and pulled the crotch of her panties aside and aimed my cock at her opening.

'Wait. I've got a condom right here.' I said.

'No. Hurry, I need you now.'

'But we talked about . . '

'I don't care,' she interrupted. 'Fuck me. I need you in me.'

When she lowered herself onto my cock, my concerns dissipated into the mist outside and I reveled in the pleasures of the grip of her hot, wet vagina.

Gwen leaned forward and planted her hands on either side my chest. Her hips rose up slowly and drove down fast and hard. My hands pushed the tee shirt up and cupped her breasts.

Gwen's hips rose up and drove down. 'Fuck me.' she whimpered.

With each downward thrust she said it again, 'Fuck me.' Every slow upward rise was followed by a hard, fast downward thrust and was accompanied with those two words, 'Fuck me.'

I just lay there, my hands holding her breasts, enjoying the feel of my cock penetrating her and being slowly withdrawn. Gwen was dictating the method, and the pace. She wanted to fuck. I picked a spot on the tent ceiling and focused on it, trying to suppress the sensations building in my cock.

Her vaginal walls began a series of spasms that gripped my cock. 'Fuck me.' Her face looked up as an orgasm seized her. When it subsided, she looked down again but her eyes were still closed tightly, her face still a grimace, her teeth clenched.

Her hips never stopped lifting up slowly and then slamming down. 'Fuck me.' Her face relaxed as the orgasm subsided. A few more strokes and the grimace returned as a second orgasm shook her.

I was on the edge. Each time I came close to cumming, I found something to distract me. A mosquito buzzed. There was a dark spot on the tent wall. The flashlight was growing dimmer, I told myself. Gwen was climbing higher and higher with each stroke. I had no clue how high she was going to climb but I was determined to stay with her as long as I could. Gwen had lost herself in what she was experiencing. She seemed oblivious to anything but the hard cock she was riding.

A few strokes later, Gwen drove down hard and ground into me, 'Fuck me!' When she began to lift up again, she stopped and drove back down. Her vagina gripped my cock and her hips bucked against me. This time, 'Fuck me!' was accompanied by a flood as a third orgasm overloaded her nervous system.

When Gwen began stroking up and down my cock again, the pace was rapid, frantic, the grimace still on her face. The noises she made were a series groans, moans, mews, and unintelligible sounds that might have been words. When she finally found her voice, the words came out one at a time, at the bottom of each downward thrust, 'Please. Jonas. Cum. Now. I. Can't. Stop. Myself. It. Feels. So. UH! UH! UH!'

I stopped distracting myself and returned Gwen's thrusts. When Gwen sensed I had taken the initiative, she stopped thrusting and held her hips in place to let me do the work. Instead of bottoming out in her, I changed it up. I shortened my thrusts so that I withdrew my cock until it was barely separating her pussy lips. Then I only pushed in enough to enter her vagina. Gwen's eyes opened wide and her mouth formed a circle. My cock popped just far enough into her that I felt the head push through that one little point of resistance and them immediately withdrew.

'No, no, no, not again!' she whimpered as a final, intensely powerful orgasm wracked her body.

My balls began to tingle and I involuntarily thrust all the way into her and erupted. Gwen had been warm, wet and slippery. Now she was so slick that my rapid, deep thrusts met virtually no resistance. When my cock stopped pumping, I relaxed, feeling like I should have turned into a puddle. When I had softened to the point that my cock popped out, Gwen collapsed onto my chest and was asleep immediately. Her breaths came slow and even. I pulled a blanket over us, wrapped my arms around her, and soon joined her.

I woke when Gwen got up off me. 'I have to go to the bathroom,' she said as she hurriedly dressed. 'I'll be right back.' She grabbed her bag just before leaving.

A few minutes later she re-entered the tent and gave me a great kiss. Then sat down.

'You OK?' I asked.

'Never better,' she smiled.

'Gwen, what happened this morning? I know I was a willing participant and I enjoyed every second, but didn't we decide to be more careful?' I asked.

'We did,' she responded. 'But I decided to I didn't want to use a condom this time.'

'Shouldn't we have talked about it first?'

'Not necessary this time.' She was being uncharacteristically stubborn and evasive. I was getting frustrated.

'Gwen . . . '

'I'm just teasing you,' she laughed. 'I started to have some slight cramps yesterday afternoon. They were gone by dinner but I knew I was about to start my period. And I was right. That's why I ran off to the restroom.'

I was relieved there was nothing to worry about, but I didn't like being kept in the dark. We'd talk about this again, after I gave it some thought about how to approach it. Much as I loved this woman, we didn't truly know each other. I still didn't know how we would talk about serious matters. I also didn't know what arguing with her would be like. We hadn't had any kind of disagreement yet, though naïve and smitten with this woman, I knew that couldn't last forever.

The mist had stopped by the time we decided it was time for breakfast. Gwen packed a lunch while I got the site tidy and organized. Then we set out to explore other parts of the park in the Chevy. Gwen brought her sketchbook, pencils and pastels. It wasn't long before she found inspiration. Soon she was filling her sketchbook with the cones and debris littering the forest floor under a stand of red-brown monsters, studies of ferns, lichen, mushrooms, details of bark, and a few wildflowers here and there. The pace at which she created these images was amazing.

She unpacked her battered Leica camera and took photos. When she looked at the canopy of one stand through the telephoto lens, she was mesmerized by flashes of light mixed with shadow. There were eerie dark areas where she said she sensed movement but couldn't discern what was up there. In a stroke of luck, she caught a roosting owl in the telephoto lens and had enough light to take a series of photos. In one stand of trees, Gwen lay on her back and pointed the camera up to capture giant columns soaring skyward, retreating into the canopy high above us.

We headed back to the campsite before the light faded. We made dinner and settled down with a small fire. We sat quietly, holding each other, watching the fire, listening to the wood crackle and pop. Gwen rested her head on my shoulder and I had an arm around her, playing with her curls. 'Gwen?'

'I know, Jonas,' she interrupted. 'I won't do it again. You're absolutely right. It's the kind of thing we need to talk about. And we do need to be careful. But in my defense, I knew it would be OK. I really wanted to feel you inside me again and I knew you'd like it too. The condom changed the sensations. It felt good but wasn't as satisfying.'

'OK. Now it's my turn.' I said.

'Your turn?' she asked curiously.

'You've been asking me how I do the things I do to you. What it is about me that makes you want me so badly.' I said. 'So, how can you know what I'm about to say? You don't do it a lot, but enough that it makes me feel . . .'

'Predictable?' she interrupted.

'Dammit.'

'Relax, Jonas. Sometimes I just seem to know. I don't know how or why. Sometimes it's probably just a matter of a word or phrase being the logical conclusion of your sentence. Maybe, it's because we're becoming so attuned to each other for some reason. Maybe it's for the same reason I get so lost when I'm with you. I kind of like it. And I don't think you're predictable. The way you changed technique this morning was unexpected.' She leaned in and whispered, 'I was surprised at how good it felt. Not that I don't like it when you're all the way in me. It was different and it felt so good.'

'We had quite the time, didn't we?' I said, smiling.

'Oh god, Jonas!' she said as she sat up and looked at me. The look on her face was one of wonder. It gave a big boost to my ego. 'I can't believe what last night was like. My first orgasm never really ended. It was amazing. In between the big ones, I had these continuous little orgasms that never ended. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. But I knew I had to. How did you stay hard for so long and not cum?'

I smiled. 'That's my secret.'

'Oh no, it's not. You tell me or else,' she said as she poked me in the ribs.

'Or else what?' I teased, knowing her threat was just playful.

She put her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. 'Next time I suck your cock, I'll drain so much out of you, you won't get an erection for a month.'

'That alone might make it worth not telling you.' I laughed as she elbowed my ribs playfully.

'Tell me.' She poked me in the ribs again.

'OK, it's no big secret. You were out of control, bouncing up and down. I knew you were going somewhere special. I was determined to stay with you as long as I could. So I forced myself to think about anything but how good it felt to be inside you. I focused on a dark spot on the tent, a mosquito . .'

'Two bit my ass,' she interrupted.

I laughed. 'Luckiest mosquitoes on Earth.'

'It's not funny. They itch and there's two big bumps,' she said, reaching back to rub the afflicted cheek.

'I watched the flashlight growing dim. I forced myself to focus on anything but how good it felt to make love to you.' I finished.

'Oh, we didn't make love last night. We fucked,' she giggled. 'That was a pure, unadulterated, mad, crazed, uncontrolled fuck. And I hope we do it again soon. Making love with you is nice. But sometimes, it's good to get carried away, too.' It was getting late. I asked if she wanted to go to bed and she agreed. She went in the tent while I doused the fire. When I joined her, she was stretched out on an open sleeping bag wearing only another of my tee shirts, her panties, and fresh socks.

'Feet cold?' I asked.

'A little, but they'll warm up soon enough.'

I stripped to my tee shirt and shorts and started to lie down.

'Oh, no.' she said.

I stopped. 'Oh, no, what?'

'Take the shorts off, Jonas.'

'OK. Why?' I asked as I followed her instructions and lay down next to her.

'I had a very nice day.' she said. 'Your night is going to be just as nice.'

'But you have your period.'

'Yes, Jonas. But have you forgotten? The other things we've been doing?'

'No, but . . .'

'Oh, shut up and enjoy yourself. Or do you just want to go to sleep?'

'I didn't say that!' I protested.

'Good, because I wasn't going to let you go to sleep anyway,' she laughed softly, wearing a mischievous little smirk.

Gwen pushed my legs apart and sat between them, knees up, her feet resting outside my legs. Her panties were within inches of my cock. She took my cock in one hand and began stroking while softly fondling my testicles with the other. The contrast between the stroking and the soft touch on my sac soon hand me hard.

'Jonas, don't hold back. Just relax and let yourself go,' she told me.

I closed my eyes for a moment as Gwen began to work her magic. I lifted my head and bunched up a pillow under my head to prop it up and turned on the flashlight, now having fresh batteries, so I could watch. ' Gwen?'

'Yes, Jonas?'

'Can you take off the tee shirt?

She smiled and stopped long enough to remove the tee. I split my attention between watching her stroke my cock and watching her breasts jiggle with each stroke. After a few minutes of fighting against it, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the building pressure in my cock. Before long, I was on the verge of cumming. Gwen sensed my urgency and stopped stroking but continued to tease my testicles.

But it was too late. The first ejaculation shot straight up about six inches and came down on the hand holding my cock. Gwen resumed stroking slowly and quickly moved her other hand from my testicles to enclose the head of my cock. The second spurt was almost entirely captured in her hand although some squirted across her wrist and up her arm. Gwen squeezed my cockhead gently, forcing the cum down the shaft. Gwen caught some cum on her palm and began stroking rapidly. The lubrication provided by the semen allowed her to increase the pressure. Her hand slid easily up and down, teasing more cum into the hand enclosing my cockhead. She squeezed gently and twisted her hand around the glans. The sensations in my cock were overpowering. My hips lifted up involuntarily as another ejaculation erupted. I looked up at Gwen and saw her face was lit with a smile so wide it's a wonder her face didn't break. A line of cum ran from her forehead, down one side of her nose, across her lips, and was dangling from her chin. Both hands were covered with the thick, warm, slippery fluid. I could feel it on my balls. Gwen removed the hand from my cockhead and slowed her stroking. When another long jet of ejaculate shot up and inundated her chin and lips, she didn't even flinch, just kept smiling. That drained me. Cum drooled from the end of my cock as it shriveled. Gwen kept hold of my cock and fondled it as it softened.