Going Home Ch. 01

Story Info
An old punk comes home and sees the one he left behind.
2.1k words
4.13
11.3k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philaenis
philaenis
19 Followers

A rusted swing creaking lazily in the evening breeze. Soft trimmed grass. The basketball hoop without a net standing sentinel. The old shaky slide reflecting the glow of the setting sun. All ringed by a rusted metal fence.

The setting sun shadows the playground as time shades the memories. I snapped a photo and messaged it to her. I'm not sure of her number anymore. I'm not even sure where she is anymore.

I turn away and walk back to my car. **Bzzt**

Chloe responded: "The runaway returns."

I walk past our abandoned school, I pause for a selfie and text it to Chloe in response. I looked at the picture. The gray is starting to show in the temples of my slicked, black shock of hair. The John Lennon glasses still fit my narrow face.

**Bzzt** "Old punk same as the new punk" Chloe replied with a selfie. Her hair was still curly blonde wisps that I remember and her eyes the same shocking gray that I saw in my dreams.

As I got back into my car, my phone started to ring. Chloe of course.

"Hey Chloe" I said.

"Hi Garrett. Why are you in town?" she asked.

"My old man died a few days ago," I said simply.

"Oh - I'm sorry. I can't believe the old bear is dead," Chloe replied.

"Yeah, me too" A pause. "Hey do you want to have dinner?" I asked.

"Oh. You disappear for ten years. Then just expect dinner the moment you call?" Chloe answered.

"Yes, and you called me. Why not?" I said.

"You texted first. I have a boyfriend Garrett," she replied.

"So? I have a wife and kids. We can still have dinner," I said.

"I guess. Do you want to go to O'Neil's pub? It's where Shane's Tavern used to be there on Neil St," Chloe asked.

"Sure. See you in an hour?"

"Sounds good," she said softly.

I went back to my hotel room and changed into chinos and a Clash t-shirt. I drove the shitty Dodge Charger rental to O'Neils. It's one of those places where only the name changes - same food, same staff, and same drinks. I pulled into the parking lot and went in.

The bar was still dark, but the O'Neil's seemed to have put some money into turning it into an Irish bar. There was a loud Irish gig coming from the restaurant, so I sat at the quieter bar. The bartender came over and looked at me carefully.

"Garrett Jones?" he asked.

"Yeah." I looked at him quizzically. Then it dawned on me. "Michael!"

Michael, the bartender, replied, "Right on buddy! I can't believe you're here. Where've you been hiding all these years?"

"West coast. California. Bakersfield..." I said.

Michael replied, "No kidding! We weren't surprised when you left. We were surprised when you didn't take Chloe. She's probably still pissed at you... and I'm going to shut up now."

I turned around quickly. Chloe was behind me. I couldn't believe it. I stood up. I nearly sat back down. She was dressed in a black tank top and jeans. Chloe had a few more lines in her face, but she brought me back to the girl I left behind so long ago. I stood back up and gave her a hug. My breath caught in my lungs.

"Surprised to see me?" she asked as she looked up. Then she turned to Michael, "Michael, will you bring me a Guinness?"

"Sure thing," he replied as Chloe sat down next to me at the bar. "Garrett, do you want a beer?"

"Yeah, uh, give me a glass of uh, cabernet," I said.

"Cabernet. Shit. California punk," he said he poured a glass of red for me. "I'll leave you two alone." I could hear the band breaking out into "Galway Girl."

"So, what happened to your dad?" Chloe asked. "I'm still amazed that he died."

"Yeah," I replied. "I guess his ticker finally gave out. Mom is a mess, but still playing the same old games as always. She wondered if I would move back in with her and date Jenna."

"Jenna? Still? Aren't you guys cousins? And aren't you married?" Chloe said.

"Yup. Same crazy as always. I didn't bother to tell her about being married or the kids," I replied.

"Haha. Same way my mother still thinks I should be a nurse," Chloe said.

"I always said you'd look good in a nurse outfit," I quipped.

"Maybe you were the smart one to get out of here," Chloe said as she touched my arm. Her touch was electric as she drew her nails lightly across my skin. She giggled.

"So married with kids?" Chloe asked.

"Yes. Sarah - my wife - five years last May. Jason is three years old and Mary is nine months," I said.

"And Sarah didn't come with you?" she said.

"No. Too much with the kids. I didn't want to subject her to the family either. Aunt Margaret told me earlier today I was going to burn in hell for leaving the one true faith."

"More the latter it sounds like," she said.

"Shit," I replied. "I left to get away from that crap."

"Without me."

"Yeah I know," I replied.

"You could have left a note," she said.

"Yeah. Come on let's not do this." I said.

"Okay," and she pulled down the rest of her beer.

"Another?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I gotta pee."

As Chloe got up, I caught a glimpse of her cleavage. She caught me despite my best efforts. She tsked and leered at me - her gray eyes looking through me. I got up to call my wife and motioned Michael for a second round.

Eighteen. We're in Chloe's old white thunderbird. The engine leaks, the brakes squeak, and the headliner sags. Windows down. The wind rushes through her hair. Sunlight radiates on a bright blue day. I'm trying to peak at her boobs while she drives.

"Hey, eyes up here," Chloe smiles. "This beats Sister Agatha's geometry."

I smirk back. "Yes it does. I couldn't take another hour of vertices and edges minus faces is two. She must have forgotten she taught it in yesterday's lesson."

"or every lesson before that. Do you want to go to the park?"

"Why the park?" I ask.

"Because we're going to make out," she says. "Otherwise, you'll just keep wistfully looking at my tits."

"Oh. Yes. That." I turned red.

Rise Above is blaring on the radio as Chloe turns into the park. She parks and turns off the car. We get out hand in hand. A few parents look at our school uniforms and shake their head disapprovingly. Chloe flicks them off. They turn away in shock from the Catholic school girl making rude gestures. I roll my eyes and try to hide in myself.

We walk around to our spot. It's a clearing away from the rest of the park that most people don't know about. There's a park bench and a decrepit swing set. We walk over hand and hand to the park bench. I kiss her. Our lips touch. I feel her breath. Our mouths opened and her tongue ran across mine. I hug her and pull her close. Her chest touches mine through our cheap cotton polo shirts. She holds the back of my head.

I lean back against the park bench and feel her breasts. She sighs and I keep moving my hands towards her waist. She starts on the button my trousers and then the zipper. I grab her butt through her plaid skirt. I inhale as she grabs my cock and pulls it out of my boxers. She gets down on her knees as I lean on the table. Chloe starts to lick at the head of my cock. I run my fingers through her hair. She starts to lick the shaft and handles my balls. Then she goes down on my cock. I put my head back in ecstasy. She goes faster. Her head bobs up and down. I can't hold much longer as I grunt "Holy Mary" in anticipation. She doesn't stop. My cock explodes as I cum in her mouth. She looks up sultry as she licks her lip. I catch my breath and sit back on the bench.

Chloe gets up and straddles me on the bench. I kiss her and can taste myself on her lips. I grab her boobs. I feel her thigh under the school skirt and reach up. She's not wearing underwear. I look at her. She flashes a devilish smile. "You like?"

"Yeah," I grunted as my finger entered her. She gasped and started to kiss me again. My other hand feels her butt. I put my middle finger in her as well. Chloe starts with a finger as well. She's really wet and her hips gyrate. She starts to moan. I hike her polo shirt up and stare at her tits. She stops to undo her bra straps. I lick her boobs as I continue to finger her. Chloe throws her head back in ecstasy as her hips gyrate. I can feel her tighten, squeeze, and release as all of the tension in her body relaxes. She puts her head on my chest.

Chloe looks up at me and sighs in contentment. She puts her bra and shirt back on. Chloe looks at me with her gray eyes. "Let's go swing!"

"Really? You go from flicking off the normies, to sucking my dick, to swinging on a swing set?" I ask.

But she didn't hear as she was already running towards the swings.

**Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.** My phone was going off. Sarah calling me back. She didn't answer earlier.

"Hey babe," I answered. "How are you?"

"Good. I just got the kids down to sleep. We were at the park this afternoon and then had Mac & Cheese for dinner," my wife Sarah said. "How did it go today?"

"Okay," I said. "Mom is still pretty upset. Jon hasn't made it back yet. He's supposed to get in before the funeral tomorrow. Mom is unconsolable that he isn't here yet."

"That's tough," she said.

"Yeah, can't do much about it. Jon was always flakey and some things don't change," I replied.

"Have you seen any of your old crew?" Sarah said.

"I saw Michael at the pub. He was a classmate. Good guy." I didn't mention Chloe. It might be the first time I lied to her. I didn't know what to say or how to say it. Sometimes you have to figure out how to keep an even keel.

"Alrighty, I hear Jason screaming. I'm going to go check on him. Love you and bye," she said hurriedly.

"Love ya babe. Kiss the kids for me," I replied back.

"Was that your wife?" Chloe asked as she sat back down.

"Yes," I said. "She had just gotten the kids to sleep."

"Poor thing. Has to take care of the kids while you're not there," Chole said.

"Yeah..."

Michael broke in, "Not to interrupt you two, but are you going to eat something or just drink old memories away?"

"We probably ought to eat something," I said.

"Eat something? Something? Something! This is the best Irish food in town bud. You and your west coast!" Michael said. "You should be honored to eat at my table!"

"You own this place!" I said.

"Yes sir! Bought it off old Douglas two years ago." Michael explained as he showed us to a table near the fireplace.

"Yes, Michael has really done up the old joint," Chloe said.

"Shit man, when I left, you were high as a kite in love with the feeling of carpet," I said.

"Garrett, my boy, you have no idea. I'm a business mogul. Damn gutter punks," he replied.

Chloe laughed easily. "That he is Michael."

"Another glass of wine for his royal California punkness?"

I ordered bacon and cabbage while Chloe ordered shepherd's pie. My head was starting to feel fuzzy, mixed up. I talked about my family, my years in California. Chloe listened mostly.

"How did you meet Sarah?"

"Uhh. Craiglist?"

"Really Garrett. Really. Always classy," Chloe said.

"I really should be drinking this wine out of a paper cup," I said.

"Alright. I should get home. Lane will wonder where I've been," Chloe said as she started to collect herself.

"Yeah, you're right. It's an early morning for me tomorrow," I said.

"When's the funeral?" she asked.

"9:00am. Will you come?" I asked.

Chloe sighed. "I shouldn't, but I will."

We waved goodnight to Michael. As we walked out the door, we looked at one another. Uncomfortable. Not sure what to do. Finally, I bent down to kiss her gently on the lips. She kissed me back and then pulled away. We both went to our cars - leaving much unsaid.

philaenis
philaenis
19 Followers