Going Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been avoiding my mom since I came back here and I knew I needed to go home and talk to her. No doubt she knew exactly what was going on and I had to face the music eventually.

I left the compound after eating the food Luke had brought me....despite the reasons....it was my favorite. I called a cab and got dropped off at the nearby wal mart, needing to buy some clothes now that my stay had gotten extended. I was walking along the back side of the store to go to the garden center side that I was closest to when a voice from the shadows stopped me.

"Johnny Havers. Or is it back to being Johnny Hedge now?"

I froze, fear coursing through my veins as memories flooded my mind. Michael Warden stepped from the shadows, two of his ever present flunkies falling in behind him. I knew I was in wal mart parking lot, I knew he wasn't threatening me, but in my mind I was back in that room, tied to that chair, with his knife going across my skin.

He glanced at my right hand while I fought to get back to the present.

"Right hand. Trouble in paradise John?" He was one of the few people I had ever met to call me John.

I wished he didn't call me anything, I wished I had never met this man. I focused my mind as my hand, already in my jean pocket tried to nonchalantly flip open my cell phone.

Of course I never really did excel at being sneaky.

"Don't try it John. I just want to talk. No need to call in the bodyguards."

He meant Luke and Leslie, because lord knows they were hardly ever separated, especially when it came to the valuable merchandise, which was generally me.

"What do you want Mike?" I said, my voice calm while my mind was still fighting not to scatter.

"Heard you were back Johnny. Which means my business is officially threatened again. I don't like being threatened." His voice was smooth steel, just the right amount of threat and calm to really scare a guy.

"I'm just in town to save my mom Mike, she's sick but I think you know that. After I pay off my debt to Luke for saving her, I'm gone." The words felt weird coming out of my mouth, like my mind had made up something that I wasn't aware of yet.

Mike smiled, "I can offer you a better deal John. I'll pay for your mom's surgery and you won't have to do anything. Just leave town next week and we'll be even."

I felt my face slip into that cool mask that I wore almost as well as Luke. Mike's guards noticed to because their hands slowly slipped down to their lower backs, where, like thugs, they carried their guns, literally in the waistband of their jeans.

Michael Warden was that old school Mafia guy that you saw on TV, the one that actually had no Italian in him at all, and had the Godfather, Scarface and the Sopranos DVD collection.

"Sorry Mike. I appreciate the offer but I'm gonna have to pass." He didn't like that, not at all and I braced myself as he came up to me.

His flunkies stayed behind as he walked a slow circle around me.

"What's next, you beat me up to 'send a message' to Luke. You know all that will do is piss him off, and it won't change one damn thing." I let my exhaustion color my voice and Mike stopped the shark circle routine.

"Take off your shirt Johnny...and I'll let you go unharmed, you can finish your shopping and go home to your nice big bed at mommy's house."

I hated this man more than anything in the world. I watched him for a minute before shrugging, it's not like he hadn't seen it when he did it anyway. I pulled my shirt over my head quickly and held my arms out to the side without being asked. Mike resumed the circle, whistling low as he observed his handy work.

"Damn Johnny. I really did fuck you up didn't I?" I flinched like he knew I would and slowly put my shirt back on.

"You really wanted to know about Luke. You're a very persistent man I have to say."

Mike laughed, clapping me on the shoulder as he passed me, making my skin crawl at the touch.

"You held out to, not sharing one little dirty secret. I respected the hell out of you for that Johnny, still do. I advise you to take my offer, I hope to hear from you before you have to hear from me."

With that....rather cliché threat he and his men left, and I walked into wal mart with my body on autopilot to get the stuff I needed.

Later that night I walked in the house, elbowing the bags through the door. I dropped them on the couch with a ump and turned to grab a bottle of water before unloading them all.

I stopped dead when I saw my mom and Luke sitting at the table together. That was not the sight I expected to see at all.

"Hey Johnny boy. Your momma called me." Luke said, and my mom indicated the chair at her left with a nod.

"Have a seat son, I want to talk to you." I swear mom's were the most scariest thing God ever thought of inventing.

I approached the table slowly, looking back and forth between the two with caution.

"Um...what's doin mom?" I asked as I slid into the seat, scooting as far away from her as I could.

She smiled, wrapping her foot around my chair and jerking me closer.

"We need to talk about your new job status. You told me you weren't going to do this unless you had to. Which of you is gonna tell me how that changed?"

I looked at Luke, who was never good with parents, and I rolled my eyes as he shrugged. Pussy I mouthed and he had to bite his lip not to laugh.

Getting serious I looked at my mom, "It's not how it used to be mom. It's strictly paperwork. Luke offered me a deal and I took it. it's nothing dangerous, and it'll get you what you need by like next Monday, or as soon as they have an open spot."

She did that thing where she stared at me for a good five minutes straight, making me want to squirm like I was a little kid all over again. Finally she shifted her attention to Luke, who instantly sat up straighter. Oh yea, Luke Havers was soooo afraid of my momma. That thought made me smile.

"You hurt my boy Luke, and no matter how powerful you are, or you think you are, I'll come gunnin for you with nothing you have ever seen before. I am not, repeat am not, doing this shit again. Understand?"

As she mentioned the past Luke's eyes shot to mine and I looked down. It still wasn't anything I wanted to remember and I quite frankly refused to.

"Yes ma'am I understand." Luke said softly and mom did the staring thing again, happy when he didn't back down.

"Good...now who wants to play rummy?" Luke and I both groaned as my mom got up to get the cards.

My mom cheated at rummy like a pro, and Luke and I had learned to avoid playing cards with her as much as possible.

As she started dealing I sighed, "Fine but were playing bullshit next." I grumbled and Luke smiled.

"Good luck with that Johnny boy, you can't lie worth shit."

That was true, and three hands of rummy and two hands of bullshit later mom had kicked our asses, and I had almost every card in the damn deck while they each had two.

Luke won, and mom laughed before heading to bed. It was actually....pretty nice just to be normal for once. I walked Luke out, ignoring him when he tried to linger.

"I'll be at work tomorrow, I'll see you then. Thanks for the games, I hate how good you are at that."

Luke laughed, "Night Johnny boy, keep trying it's fun to beat you."

I went to my room and unpacked my stuff, plopping down heavily on my bed. I glanced over at my nightstand, reaching out to pick up the picture resting there. Luke and I at a party, hands locked, grinning like crazy and his eyes looking at my lips in an unmistakable way. I remembered that night. It was our second month anniversary. It was also the night we had finally had sex.

September 16th, 2002

"Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty." I swear I thought I was dreaming as I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear. When Luke's big hands ran down my sides, gripping my hip bones and digging in where he knew I was ticklish my eyes snapped open.

"Stop it!" I yelled with a laugh and he grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my bed.

"Ugh Luke, it's way too early what are we doing?"

I was a bitch in the morning and by my clock's evil red light it was only 9 am, ridiculously early.

I have to say, Luke did look delicious though, and that made my foggy mind wake up a little more, along with something else, way lower. He had on dark blue jeans that fit nicely to his very nice ass, a blue button down shirt that looked close to popping a seam over his big arms, black boots and a grin I couldn't get enough of, one that always seemed to be around when I was.

Luke dragged me to my closet, where half of my stuff was missing, safe and sound in his big closet, and starting rummaging through my clothes while I stood like a zombie behind him, leaning against the wall as my body tried to sleep standing up. Not something I mastered at.

"Not uh Johnny, stay awake for me here, you got a long day ahead." He smiled as he found what he was looking for.

Pulling out my faded blue jeans and a plain green t shirt he handed them to me and I raised a brow, smiling slightly.

"You want me to put ON clothes?" I teased and his eyes instantly flared, his white teeth flashing as he bit his lip.

Oh yea, major ego boost. I was a cocky little bastard at times. Thrusting the clothes at me he pushed me in the bathroom. I grinned, knowing he thought I had forgotten. My bad memory was infamous already and we had only been together two months.

"Oh hey baby?" He looked back as I was about to shut the door, "Happy Anniversary."

He smiled, pleasantly surprised though his face betrayed nothing. It didn't have to though, I knew my man. I changed, not realizing the significance of the clothes until I stepped out of the bathroom, and ran my hands over the shirt that smelled very strongly of Luke. More strongly than the rest of my clothes.

Ah, this was the shirt that hadn't been washed in two months and only worn once, though cuddled with many lonely nights in the first month we were together when he couldn't be with me. I wore this outfit the first time I had met my dear Mr. Havers. Looking up at him I noted he was wearing the same outfit also. I knew those wonderfully tight jeans were familiar.

Luke smiled, taking my hand and pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around him and he picked me up, surprising me and making me jump. He laughed and pulled my legs up, wrapping them around his hips as nuzzled closer into my arms. I had never hugged someone quite like this but it was nice, and I liked it, smiling against his skin as I nuzzled his neck.

"I love you Johnny." He whispered and I froze. He pulled back instantly, putting me down.

His face shut down and he backed up a step. Oh no you don't, I thought.

I stepped close to him, putting a hand on his cheek so he would stop backing up.

"Don't you dare say that and then close up on me Luke Havers. I love you more than night and day and I won't let you pull away from me."

He smiled like a chesire cat and reached out, running his hand through my hair and cupping my neck, letting his thumb trail the veins there, something he liked doing.

"You are way too good to be true." He said softly and I laughed, raising up on tiptoe to kiss him.

"Don't you forget it." I whispered against his lips and he laughed, kissing my nose playfully.

"Come on we got to go." He said, taking my hand in his and intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Go? It's way too early to be alive, let alone active." I complained but I let him pull me outside to his BMW.

I frowned when he pulled me to the driver's side. I had been beginning Luke since literally the first night I had met him to drive this beautiful BMW of his and he had not once let me, usually just smiling like I was a cute kid. Today he grinned, dangling the keys in front of my face enticingly. I looked up at him surprised.

"Seriously?" I couldn't keep the smile and excitement from my voice.

"Yup. Take em fast though before I change my mind." He said laughing.

I yanked the keys from his hand and opened the door so fast he had to back up. I slid into the smooth leather interior and sighed wistfully. Luke got in the other side and watched me with a smile as I acted like a kid in a glass shop, trying so hard to treat this very durable car like a piece of glass.

I started it and bit my lip as it purred like a kitten. I pulled out ridiculously slow and once I got on the road I drove almost ten miles under the speed limit. After I got past the dirt road, and it was obvious I still wasn't going to speed up Luke laughed loudly, reaching over to push my knee down, pushing my foot harder on the accelerator. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What if I break it? I don't want to hurt your car Luke." I sounded pitiful and he couldn't stop smiling.

"You'll be fine Johnny but were going to start going backwards if you don't speed the hell up." I took a deep breath and finally relaxed, speeding up gradually until I was doing 5 over and Luke sighed, shaking his head at me but keeping quiet.

That day was amazing. Luke took me to an amazing bistro type thing for breakfast, then we went to one of the biggest water parks in the state, the weather being nice despite it being October. After that we were both sunburned and exhausted and he took me to a nice restaurant in Fairngton for dinner.

Looking over the table, across the single white candle that was burning in the center of the table Luke smiled that rare smile, the one that shows his true feelings. I smiled back, squeezing his hand that was in mine.

"Present time." He said and I laughed, reaching down into my pocket for his, noticing he did the same thing.

I frowned and he frowned as we both put similar boxes in front of each other. Surely we didn't get each other the same thing. I had found a ring at one of the local malls that I had fallen in love with instantly. I knew that two months wasn't even close to enough time for rings but even if he just took it as a friendship ring or promise ring I didn't care, I just wanted him to wear it.

It was a thick band, it spun, and it was a nice golden color, not to bright but not dark; it was masculine and utterly perfect for Luke. I had even got Leslie to figure out his ring size, something I didn't even want to know how he did. There is just no way to ask that nonchalantly.

"Did you get me the same present I got you?" He asked with a suspicious frown.

I frowned back, "Maybe but I'm not 100% positive. Maybe you got me something different."

He laughed, pulling the box to him and I did the same. It was like we were counting in our heads because we met each other's eyes briefly before popping open the boxes at the same time. Nestled in the nice blue box was a beautiful silver ring, it was a thin band, plain like a wedding band but more beautiful then I could imagine.

It looked amazing and tears pricked my eyes instantly as I saw it. It was small, and not loud, and it was perfect for me. I pulled it out slowly, looking over as Luke took out his. His face had broke and I saw all the intense emotions he was holding in come out. Reaching out he took my right hand in his and took my ring, sliding it on my ring finger, watching with intense eyes as I followed suit.

He squeezed my hand tight, drawing my eyes to his, whispering fiercely like he had something to prove, "One day Johnny that ring is going to change hands. I promise you that."

I gaped, surprised. That wasn't a proposal....right? He waved the waitress down fast and paid the check without looking at it, slapping down a hundred and, still holding my hand, speeding towards the door. He didn't offer to let me drive, I think he was too much in a hurry.

I felt it to, the intense need that he was feeling, I laced my hand with his and I saw that beautiful gold band glinted possessively on his finger and I wanted to prove it, prove I was his and he was mine. I was fighting not to crawl all over him in the damn car.

We got to his house in record breaking, scarily fast time and I swear he almost picked me up he wanted in that house so bad. He rushed past the guy at the door, not sparing a glance to the guys in the house, just holding my hand as we flew to his room.

He slammed the door shut and looked at me like a predator stalking his prey. I smiled slyly, moving in front of him slowly, acting like I was going to make a break for it. He pounced and I ducked underneath him, rolling on the ground until I was on all fours in front of him. Luke laughed, a big sound that sounded more pure than anything I had heard from him before. He rolled his hips as he moved closer to me and I watched with hooded eyes, my teeth buried deep in my lip.

He watched me, watching him and licked his lips slowly, making sure my eyes tracked the movement. All of a sudden he was on me, using the distraction he had purposely made, that he knew he could rely on. His oh so wonderful body and my oh so lacking self control. His hands were everywhere at once like he wanted to feel every inch of me at the same time.

My shirt was gone and my belt followed soon after, my pants joining the pile soon after. My boxers were thin, and feeling my practically naked body against his clothed one was a huge turn on. He ground his hips against mine and I groaned, letting out all the pent up sexual energy that had been going on between us for the past two months as I reached up and sank my teeth into his neck, sucking his skin hard. I wanted to mark him, I wanted him to walk around with my mark on his body for days. He apparently was thinking the same way as he dragged his nails deeply down my back.

I shuddered against him, gripping his shoulders tightly as my fully hard cock twitched, wanting attention. Luke reached down, pulling off my boxers and tossing them somewhere I didn't track. Being naked, pressed against his clothed body was almost too much for me to handle and Luke pushed my hips down as I started trying to grind against him.

"Wait for it Johnny boy, wait for it." I wasn't used to the nickname but I liked it when he said it.

He rose up and I scrambled across his carpet, wanting him to chase me, to come after me in the heat of passion. His eyes watched my every move like a hawk and I smiled.

His shirt was gone in a flash and I realized buttons were flying, so he had ripped it. I was so intent on his face I hadn't noticed but I did now, with his smooth tan flesh reflecting in the dim light of his room I swear it was all I could see. Watching this man took a whole new meaning to tunnel vision. He slid his jeans down his hips, kicking them forcefully across the room and I bit my lip again, noticing the way his eyes flicked down, his tongue darting between his lips like he wanted to be licking mine.

He was naked under his jeans and I nearly came right then and there seeing that hard 8 inch cock, straining and dripping pre cum, wanting me as bad I wanted it. Luke came over slowly and I met him half way, crawling over to him so I stayed face to face with what I wanted so badly.

I reached out, wrapping my hand around his base and Luke jerked, having not been laid in a while. I smiled again and leaned forward, letting my tongue dart out quickly and lick the little drop of pre cum leaking, waiting until it was trailing down and following the path up and back down with my tongue.

Luke's hands fisted in my hair and I groaned at the little sharp pains. I didn't think I was really into pain, but this was just a night for revelations I suppose. Luke slowly slid his cock into my mouth, letting me take it at my own pace, smiling when I got almost all of it down my throat. He started thrusting slowly at first, speeding up when I started fondling his balls, running a finger along the sensitive skin underneath them before going back up to squeeze each one gently, then a little harder. Soon he was fucking my mouth passionately and he had to stop himself before he came.