Going Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away from me so fast his cock made a loud pop as it left my mouth. I stayed on the floor, looking up at him panting against one of the poles on his bed, watching me as I pouted like a kid that lost their candy. He laughed shakily and ran a quivering hand through his hair.

"Hot damn your amazing." He whispered and I smiled, slinking over to him like a lazy cat that had caught the bird. Very satisfied with myself for making this iron clad man lose control.

"I want you baby." I said, my voice low. Luke shuddered, reaching down to pull me up by my hair and crush his mouth to mine.

I reached between us as his tongue battled with mine and squeezed his dick playfully. Luke gasped and pulled me back, his eyes bright blue as he pulled me behind him, pushing me on his bed. I smiled, biting my lip as I crawled across his bed on my hands and knees, making sure he watched my ass as I made my way to the center of his bed.

I stayed like that, my ass in the air, leaning down so my head rested on his pillow. I had only ever been with Leslie and I really didn't know what Luke liked, but I thought I was doing pretty good so far. I hadn't really seen myself as a teasing kind of guy but man was I enjoying the hell out of making Luke sweat. He walked next to the bed and pulled a little tube of lube with a pop top, which is always more useful than you give it credit for, and a condom out of the drawer.

I frowned, "Your clean right?" I asked, my erection deflating a little at the thought of him with other guys.

"Of course I am baby I haven't been with very many people and they were all clean." He said softly, watching me.

I nodded, "I've only been with Leslie, I'm good."

I know my face still showed what I was thinking. His eyes flared and he crawled on the bed, setting the tube beside my knee and cupping my face in his hand.

"Do you know that I want to tear apart any man that even looks at you? Leslie is the only exception to any rule because of how much he means to you but I hate the thought that I can't be your first. I hate every man I was with before you Johnny because I really wish I could have come to you first, been your first and had you be mine. But Johnny you have to know, you're the only man I've ever been with that I loved, the only one."

I smiled, blushing for no good reason and leaning my forehead against his, "I love Leslie Luke, I really do, but I wasn't in love with him like I am with you. I'll never feel for any other man the way I feel for you. "

He ran a fingertip over my bottom lip and leaned down, kissing me softly. I moaned and he moved behind me, popping the top on the lube as he ran his hands slowly down my sides and back, massaging my muscles gently.

He must have rubbed the lube on his hands because it wasn't cold as one of his big fingers started to gingerly rub my hole.

I moaned, moving my hips back against him and he laughed, "Eager one huh?" He asked but he was just as breathless as I was.

His long finger slid easily into my willing body as I made my muscles relax and take him. I hadn't had sex in a long time, but with Luke I felt like a virgin all over again, scared that he wouldn't like it or I wouldn't be up to par for him. He reached around and grasped my cock, moving his slick hand up and down and making me groan, dropping my head once again down into the pillow.

"You're so perfect Johnny." He whispered and I swear my heart burst I was so happy.

He squeezed a little and I gasped as he entered a second finger at the same time, successfully distracting me from the slight pain. By the time he could get three fingers easily, though still a bit tight, I was panting, and his hand was rocking on my dick in his fist. I starting shaking and he pulled back, making me groan in disappointment.

He leaned up, whispering the hottest thing anyone had ever said to me, "I want you to come when I'm inside you Johnny boy, when I can feel all those muscles gripping me tight."

Whew was he a test on my self control, I thought. Suddenly his fingers withdrew and I felt them be replaced with something much warmer and bigger. He didn't reach for the condom and I smiled. He pushed against me and I fought not to tense as he put more lube on me and him. He paused.

"You sure Johnny? We can stop if you want." I knew it was hard for him to say that with his body so hard and straining and I couldn't believe I had found a man so amazing.

"I don't know, you don't move quick I might change my mind." I said with a grin, imitating him earlier.

He smiled and slowly pushed his hips forward, making me gasp at the slight pain as his cock strained to get inside me. Finally the head slid past my tight ring and he was slowly pushing inside, making me groan his name as the pain faded fast and a pleasure I had never felt before slowly took its place. Leslie was amazing in bed, he really was, but being with the man your head over heels in love with for the first time, nothing could compare to that.

Luke slid as far in as he could and we both shuddered. He slowly pulled back and pushed in, and after a few of those slow thrusts I looked back with a smile.

"Come on baby. Make love to me like we both want you to." I said, my voice deeper than I realized.

Luke responded to that deep voice though, as he pulled out just as slow and slammed back in making me gasp. After that he slowly lost control, going faster and harder, changing the pace, moving my hips around to go deeper and I loved every second. I was panting his name, trying to push back to meet his thrusts, pleasure coursing through my veins like I had never known. He starting jacking me off again and I clenched the sheets in my hands.

"Luke, baby I'm gonna come if you keep doing that. Oh, Oh shit do that again." He hit my prostate again and I jerked in his hand.

He leaned down and bit down on my shoulder hard and like pressing a button my body shuddered and I screamed his name as I came , his hand still going and my cum shooting out all over his sheets. Luke thrust deep one last time and came with me, moaning my name against my skin as he held on tight, his body shaking against mine. When we calmed down I realized how sweaty we were and I laughed, snuggling up to him after he rolled off of me to the side.

"We totally ruined these sheets." I said softly, my eyes already drooping clothes.

He laughed, tired but happy, "Don't worry Johnny boy, I have a feeling were going to be ruining a lot more."

He wrapped his arm tight around me and I locked mine securely around his waist. I watched his beautiful eyes close and smiled.