Going Home Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lili
Lili
2 Followers

She watched him leave the room again, this time returning with a tote bag with interesting toys peeking out the top. She watched until he'd blindfolded her, then she could only listen as he undressed, hearing the shirr of his zipper and the soft flop of his jeans being tossed in a heap. She heard him go the kitchen and return momentarily, then felt his weight shifting the bed as he climbed on beside her.

She lay there listening to his breathing. He didn't speak and he didn't move, and she knew he was allowing her mind to wander, to take her where she needed to be in order to submit. She trusted him completely, despite his actions of that morning. She decided that if he wanted her helpless (as evidenced by the cords) she would behave so. She determined to give herself over to him completely for as long as he required it, and to do her best to respond honestly.

Once she had made that decision, her body relaxed visibly. The tension seeped out of her muscles and her arms and legs stopped balking at their restraints. She felt a sense of tranquility wash over her and began to take long, slow deep breathes. She knew he was watching her, but she felt no need to put on a show. She lay passively, interested in what he might do to her prone body, but not anxious. She'd never been bound before, never been so much at another's mercy. She thought about it and decided it was okay, that it was something she could deal with, that she was at a point where it didn't and wouldn't freak her out.

She could think of only a few things he could do that she would object to, only a few that would make her cry, only a few that, if insisted upon, would force her to stop the proceedings. He'd always been lenient before, allowing her to pull back without officially safewording. She didn't even have such a word, now that she thought of it, but knew that he would respond to the word itself in she felt pushed to the limit.

And what were her limits anyway? They'd never spoken of them in depth. He knew a couple. He knew she found it difficult to talk dirty, to say out loud to another person the thoughts that aroused her so intensely. He encouraged her gently, but had always desisted when her voice broke and the pauses were more numerous, and far more painful, than the words themselves. He knew that to her, to be mounted by a dog would be a momentous and terrifying experience. He also knew it was one she longed for. In her fantasies it was the ultimate humiliation, to be exposed as so depraved, so lustful, that she would allow that indignity. She couldn't experience it yet though. The only male dogs on the farm were the Dane and the two neutered mutts; the first was too enormous, the others too uninterested. He knew, at least she hoped he did, that the sound of his voice, the fact of the degrading words coming from his mouth, was far more arousing than when he forced her to recite them.

She tried to formulate in her mind just what her boundaries were, what kinds of things would turn her stomach or scare her into pleading a break or a complete halt to the activities.

As her mind wandered and she tried to get a grip on things, she felt his hands on her legs, just above her ankle restraints. He slid his hands up her calves and over her thighs, then over her hips. He leaned forward as he did so, until his large frame covered her body. He eased himself down, letting her feel his warm bare skin on hers. He turned his head, kissing her neck and ears, licking and biting her as if he'd never tasted her skin before. She shivered and moaned as he lipped her ears and sighed as he snarled softly at her. His touch made all the hairs on her body stand on end and every nerve woke to feel it.

A small list of 'maybes' and a longer list of 'nos' scrolled through her head and she debated trying to discuss it now. She decided it was too late for this time and vowed to bring it up the following day.

For now, she abandoned herself to her senses. With her eyes covered she used the sounds he made and the touches he gave to gauge where he was and what he wanted. She still wanted him badly despite, or maybe because of, the pleasure they'd shared that morning. Her body still hungered for his. She could tell from the feel of his cock pressed against her thigh that he wanted her too. She hoped he'd tease her and she hoped he wouldn't. She wanted him everywhere at once, in her clasping hands, her panting mouth, her dripping pussy. She wanted his lust and his love, his tenderness and his temper, his body and his heart, mind and soul. She wanted everything as she lay there, but what she got, at first, was very little.

He almost seemed to have lost interest in her, and she wondered if perhaps she'd missed something, some clue - as to what he wanted. She didn't think so, but she couldn't be sure. She turned her head to kiss his face, then found his mouth and kissed him with all the pent up desire she felt, straining the ropes as she pressed toward him. His mouth answered her and they kissed deeply till they were both out of breath, gasping and whimpering against each other's lips. She pressed against him unconsciously and heard the smile in his voice as he asked, "Ah, so my little slut is horny again, is she?"

She pulled back at once, a blush creeping up her face as she tried in vain to cover it up. She swallowed and nodded meekly, "Yes, Sir I am. I can't help it..." she trailed off as she heard and felt him leave the bed. She turned in the direction she thought he was, willing her ears to pick up even the tiniest sounds, and heard him emptying out the bag of toys. She thought briefly of Santa Claus and stifled a giggle, but not well enough. Between fits of laughter she had to explain herself and he grinned fondly at her and wiped the tears the streamed from under the blindfold as she laughed.

When she'd settled down again her apprehension was gone and she lay there, unresisting as his hands explored her body. His touch made her skin contract in pleasure, and her tiny nipples stood up as he stroked and pinched them. She felt his wet mouth covering one as his hand slid down over her belly to caress her thighs. He slipped one finger between the smooth lips of her vulva and she groaned aloud as it slipped in the wetness. He stroked her gently, teasingly, all around her clit, making her head spin, then flicked his fingertip right over the bud itself making her cry out and jump as the feeling coursed through her. He kissed from her ears to her nipples again and again, as his fingers made the same journey around her clit and over it, never when she expected it, and certainly not as often nor as quickly as she wanted it. In a few minutes he had her moaning with every stroke until finally she moaned, "Oh god, please!"

"Please what?"

"I need you! I need you inside me, Master, please. Oh god I want it, please?" She was panting as she spoke, her hidden eyes begging. He never stopped touching her, but he slowed down, making her thrust her hips in frustration, trying to make him touch where she wanted him to.

"Ah!" he said sharply, "no you don't." He pulled his fingers away and she squirmed as much as she could in her position, but couldn't find his hand. She whimpered in frustration and pouted.

The next thing she felt was something hard, and cold compared to her own temperature at the moment. He pushed the dildo in slowly, but steadily as she clamped around it involuntarily, her muscles squeezing the intruder. With her legs tied open there was nothing she could do, so she tried her best to accommodate it, though it was larger than her own. Her face turned scarlet at the thought of how she must look, but then she yelped as his mouth covered her clit and he began to lap. He fucked he steadily and deeply with the dildo, his tongue flicking quickly over her clit as she pressed her hips toward him. She didn't care now how she looked, only how she felt. All she wanted was to cum, her whole body was aching for it and she was so close she could almost feel it. She mumbled to herself and he listened intently to her half formed words. When she stood on the threshold of her orgasm and stopped moving for a fraction of a second, he withdrew both tongue and dildo and for a moment, her body gaped at the void he'd left, not just a physical one, but a mental one as she teetered on the edge then fell back again into the pool of frustration.

"Aaahh!" she yelled and started to cry. "Please! Oh god, please Eric, I'll do anything, I..." she stopped at her own foolish words, then fell silent, suddenly afraid he'd take her seriously. She only heard him laugh quietly to himself, then felt the bed shift again and smelled his body as he knelt over her face. Her mouth opened and he slipped his cock inside, letting her feel the smooth skin against her tongue. Without her hands to hold him, she couldn't control his depth as he plunged in deeply all at once making her choke. In a few strokes though, he was at a comfortable depth and her tongue slid over the head on every out stroke and down the bottom of the shaft on every thrust. She listened to him moaning as she tried her hardest to please him with only her lips and tongue. He let his head fall forward between her legs and he started eating her again, letting her thrust her hips up hard against his mouth, moaning around the mouthful of his cock as she did. Before she knew what was happening, he'd cum, and she had no choice but to swallow it. She shrieked in exasperation though, as he rolled off her and ignored her aching cunt again.

She lay still then, listening to his breathing, hoping he wouldn't fall asleep and leave her tied this way. In a few minutes he turned and hugged his body against hers, kissing her face and whispering his love to her. "That was very good, pet. Very good." He sighed and pushed his fingers inside her again, exploring and making her squirm again, smiling at the look it put on her face.

She turned to face him and said softly, "Master, my love, please let me cum. I'm going crazy. I have to!"

"First talk to me, pet. Tell my why you have to cum. Why should I let you?"

"Because you love me, Master, and I love you. Because I'm your pet, your little whore. You know how I get when I need it. I can't help it, I have to have it. I have to have you."

"Because you're such a little slut, aren't you?" he breathed, stroking her clit again with his fingers. She nodded and whimpered at his touch. "And you want to be fucked like a whore, don't you, Lili? You want to ride me, grinding down against me, your legs splayed open, mashing your horny little cunt down against me. You want that, don't you?" He kneeled over her as he spoke, driving his fingers deeper into her, his thumb rubbing her clit on every thrust.

She nodded numbly, "Yes, oh god yes, please.." She blinked suddenly as he took the blindfold off, and she gazed into his eyes, her mouth open in want, her face flushed with her need. She watched him pull his fingers from her and grab her hips as he knelt between her legs. His cock was hard again and part of her smiled in triumph at that. The rest of her was overcome with desire as he pushed into her, looking into her eyes as he did. He held her like that, fucking her slowly at first, then gradually faster as he rubbed her slick clit. Her whole body shook with the pleasure surging through it, and she couldn't keep her eyes open for more than a second at a time, as every second brought a fresh wave of pleasure. She could feel how hard he was, and how hot he felt inside her, and she could see the look of lust on his face every time he stabbed into her and felt her cunt close around him, squeezing him, trying to hold him as he pulled reluctantly out only to claim her again.

She started to whimper, her mouth gone dry with arousal as he fucked her, and all she could think, all that ran through her head was, "I am his, his cunt, to fuck, to use, to rape. He owns me. Oh god, he really does. I'm his, His." Aloud, she said, "Master, oh my god, I think I'm, I, I, oh god, I am, oh! Ohhh!" She cried out and began to cry again as she came for him, looking at his face, at the happiness and ecstasy she read there. He kept shoving into her, plunging his cock until long after her orgasm had passed, making her body shake with each after-tremor, but still he hadn't cum. He didn't seem in a hurry. He just knelt there pushing into her and watching her wince in heaven as his fingers teased her throbbing clit.

"What are you?" he asked again, in a low voice that pierced her heart.

"I'm yours. I want to belong to you every minute. I'm scared to say that, but that's what I want. I want to be allowed to feel this way everyday, to love you like this, to be at your mercy. I'm yours, Eric, my love. I want to please you. I want you to love me. I want you to -want- me." As she spoke she could feel him get harder inside her, though she didn't know how that was possible.

As she finished he pulled out of her and quickly released her bonds, turning her over and pulling her onto her knees as she tried to support herself on her numbed arms. He pushed into her from behind and grabbed the nape of her neck in his teeth, growling as he took her. He held her hips in both hands and pulled her back as he thrust forward, sheathing his cock in her to the hilt.

"You're my bitch, aren't you?" She nodded silently, her forehead pressed against her folded arms. "Aren't you?" he demanded again, slapping her ass hard enough to make her jump in surprise.

"Yes! Yes I am."

"Then say it for me, my little whore. Talk to me."

She labored to control her breathing, and softly whimpered the words he wanted to hear in between gasps and moans as he fucked her harder. He pushed her flat onto the bed and lay on her, her legs closing between his to hold him tighter as he rocked his hips, his belly pressing into the curve of her ass. "That's it, my little slut. Tell me, tell me what you are." She kept on, trying to find new words to express her submission to him, new ways to tell him how much she loved him, desired him, needed him, wanted him. When she whispered that she was his forever he groaned aloud and started to cum, moaning and yelping his pleasure before he fell next to her on the bed, his energy finally spent.

She turned onto her side and cuddled up to his chest, wrapping her arm around him and pressing kisses to his neck, murmuring a soft, "I love you," to him. When he drifted off to sleep, she sat up and pulled the covers over them, then snuggled up again as he wrapped her in his arms and held her that way all night.

***

In the morning she lay awake in bed, listening to him showering. He was singing something, she wasn't sure what, and from the sound of it she didn't want to know. A voice was definitely not one of his gifts.

She hugged her pillow and cuddled down under the warm blankets and went over the previous days events in her head. She didn't know how to feel about her behavior, yet she couldn't deny that it had been her lying there begging, her glorying in the horrible insults and the shame. She still had no idea why she was aroused by any of it, why she wanted it like she did. Maybe it would have to be enough just to know that she did want it, that it was a part of her that had always been there and couldn't be erased.

She was sighing to herself as he entered the room wrapped in a towel. He sat on the bed and pulled her into his arms, kissing her shoulders and cheeks and tilting her head up so he could look into her eyes. "I love you," he said quite solemnly. "You know that, don't you?"

She nodded slightly and sighed again, tears filling her eyes as she buried her face in his hair and held onto him tightly. Through her tears she told him what was bothering her, and as she spoke it didn't seem so scary, so mysterious. He stroked her back gently and held her, kissing the side of her face, nuzzling her ears softly.

She pulled back and looked up at him. "I think part of it is that I'm overwhelmed. I can't believe that there is someone who will do that with me, who will understand and accept me and not think I'm insane to get off on that. I find it hard sometimes to believe that you don't hate me, or scorn me for it. I -know- you don't, but sometimes it's just hard to comprehend."

"I love you," he whispered again as he hugged her close. He kissed her till her tears were all gone and they started their new day.

Lili
Lili
2 Followers
12