Going Home for Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Alice and Emily finally get what they want.
4.9k words
4.54
23.6k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayKenway
JayKenway
162 Followers

Author's Note: Apologies for the big delay between the release of the first part and this conclusion. Other stories and life got in the way. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

When I got to my bed, sleep found me quick. The orgasm I had watching Dad and Emily was more than I could handle. As I drifted off, all I could see were images of my best friend riding on my dad's thick cock and the moans and groans he had made as she coaxed the cum out of his cock with her mouth. I could only imagine what it would be like to suck on his big thick cock.

The dreams I had drove me crazy in my sleep. I had wandered into the living room to find Dad stripped naked and standing there, as if he were awaiting my arrival. His cock stood erect and excited. I floundered and babbled about how no daughter should see her father like this, but he made no effort in the slightest to cover up.

While I was distracted by him, Emily had come from behind me. She was also naked and grabbed my arms, holding me tight. "What do you think James? Doesn't your princess just look so fuckable?" Dad just nodded as he moved closer to me, stroking my cheek. Emily pulled my blue sundress down over my shoulders, exposing my breasts. Why wasn't I wearing a bra? I always did with this dress.

Dad leaned down and grabbed one of my bare breasts in his hand. The coolness of his touch instantly caused goosebumps to grow and my nipple to stiffen. I gasped when he lowered his head and when he took my hard nipple in his mouth, I moaned deeply. The sensations on my chest were joined by the feeling of Emily kissing my neck.

I could feel one of Dad's hands sliding up my thigh. As his hand went higher, I could feel my pussy tingling. I was so confused as to why it felt so good, but I didn't stop him. The warmth of his touch spread slowly throughout my body. It was bliss to have both his and Emily's hands exploring my body. I moaned as I felt his thumb rub my slit through the fabric of my panties. The barrier the material made against his touch made my pussy ache all the more.

When I felt his hands grip the waistband of my panties and pull them down, I gasped and shuddered. As the thin covering disappeared and exposed my pussy to my father, I knew that I wanted him. For a never-ending moment it ached in from the lack of contact with anything. I pushed my hips forward, indicating to him that I wanted his mouth on it.

Emily turned my head so that she could kiss me and her tongue wrapped around mine. The memory of the kiss that we had shared earlier came back and I embraced her fully. While we kissed, I felt Dad grab my thighs and pull me closer. I first felt the roughness of his stubble on my inner thighs before his tongue started exploring my slit. I moaned into Emily's mouth as this contact made me melt into him.

His mouth covered my pussy and I felt his tongue sliding inside. I broke the kiss with Emily and moaned aloud. The ecstasy was too much for me to bear. She let go of my arms and I put my hand's down on the back of Dad's head to steady myself.

Or what I thought was Dad's head anyway. It didn't end up being him at all. I felt the much longer hair bunch up in my fingers and I opened my bleary eyes. I was laying in my bed and I was still being gone down on. It's just that this time it felt different. Softer and more delicate, but this tongue knew what it was doing. Propping myself up on my elbows, I looked down to see Emily's blonde hair between my legs. Even though she had noticed I was awake, there was indication that she was going to stop.

With one last moan, I reluctantly pushed her away. She looked up at me with pouty eyes. "Why did you stop me, don't you like it?"

"But you and Dad?"

"You don't approve?"

"I do, but this isn't how I imagined things would happen." Emily crawled up the bed towards me. She kissed me deeply and I melted into it like I did the night before. I had experimented with girls before, but something about kissing her was more passionate, more taboo. Maybe it had to do with the knowledge that she and my dad were sleeping together. Maybe it was because I found myself feeling jealous of that fact.

"I know you were watching us last night," she moaned into my ear as I kissed her neck. Her hand was between my legs, fingering my pussy that was getting increasingly wetter. "Sometimes he likes to call me by your name, but he was scared he'd wake you. Does it turn you on to hear that your Daddy wants to fuck you?"

Hearing my oldest friend talk like this nearly tipped me over the edge. My orgasm shuddered through me. I never imagined in a million years that sweet Emily would be such a slut. "It doesn't bother you that that's what he wants?"

"Not at all. In fact, the idea of a father and daughter fucking is a huge turn on for me." As I pictured getting down with Dad, I came all over Emily's hand that was fingering my pussy. "It looks like I'm not the only one it turns on."

***

We decided that we would try and get Dad to finally admit to his sexual desires for me. Emily told me about the time he had let slip my name during sex and she had coaxed out of him the fact that he finds me sexy. Once she found out, she started using the idea of having sex with me to turn him on, even going so far as roleplaying as me during sex. Anyone else would have been turned off by that, except I already had an orgasm while I watched them fuck.

"I'm going out for a run," I called out as I left the house. I heard a murmur from Dad as I did. The plan was that Emily would go and have sex with Dad while I was "out of the house". Except that I wasn't going anywhere. I waited out the front of the house for five minutes before going around the back of the house and sneaking in the back door.

It was all quiet, but I heard some soft voice coming from upstairs. I took off my shoes and snuck upstairs to Dad's room. Peeking around the doorframe I saw Emily straddling his naked body. She had tied his hands to the headboard and put a blindfold over his eyes. "Are you sure we'll have enough time for this. I don't want Alice to come home and hear us."

"It's okay James, she'll be gone forever. Just relax and enjoy the moment." She massaged his chest and slid down his body to his cock. She looked over her shoulder to see me and beckoned me in with a crook of her finger. I took off my sports bra and crept into the room next to Emily. She repositioned herself on the bed so that Dad didn't notice when I climbed on.

Dad moaned when Emily took his cock in her mouth. It was so hot to see her do it up close. The way she slurped and sucked on it was too much for me to bear. I put a hand down the front of my sport shorts and started to rub my wet pussy. Emily looked at me and mouthed that it was my turn.

I froze. She was kneeling there stroking Dad's dick and he would know something would be up if there wasn't a mouth around it soon. She let go and I impulsively grabbed it and wrapped my lips around it. I started off by sucking on the head and quickly stroking his shaft. But as I got more into it, I attempted to take more and more down my throat. I changed it up by bobbing and sucking as I got further up his cock. "Mmmm, this is different," he said, "where were you hiding these moves?"

While I had his cock buried as deep in my throat as it would go, Emily said, "Well daddy, I have a few tricks you've never seen me use before."

"What the fuck!" he said loudly. Emily had reached over and pulled off his blindfold. He looked down at me, his dick still in mouth, and then at Emily, who had a hand on the back of my head. He wriggled free from his bonds and got off the bed. "What is wrong with you two?"

"We thought you'd be into it, especially the dirty talk we've been having over the last couple of weeks and what we talked about." Emily looked incredibly ashamed.

"That doesn't mean you should trick someone into committing incest," he turned to me, "and I you used to be such a sweet girl Alice. What happened to you?" I didn't know what to do, I'd never seen Dad so mad at me before. "I need some time to think."

We both hurried out of his room, Emily with a handful of clothes. I was embarrassed, but also incredibly angry at her. What if she had permanently ruined my relationship with my father. I loved him more than anyone and it hurt to even think of him never wanting to see me again. "Why did you make me do that!" I screamed at Emily, "you've fucked everything up. Get your whore clothes on and get out!"

***

Dad came and sat awkwardly next to me on the couch. He and I and been avoiding each other for four days and I hadn't even spoke to Emily after what had happened.

"Alice, it's doing neither of us any good not bring up what we did," he said as sat awkwardly facing me. He had freaked out when he finally had his cock between my soft lips. I had wanted it and he wanted it too, but his desire was suddenly overridden by the taboo of it. I wanted to do it, but he had gotten cold feet when he realised it was his daughter.

"What do you mean? I've been open, you're the one who's been avoiding me."

"Well, you sucked my dick."

"I thought you wanted me to I know I definitely did." I moved closer to him on the couch, putting on my best coquettish little girl face. I reached out and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder. "We can go at whatever speed you want, Daddy. I'm yours for the taking."

He looked down at me and breathed heavily. "You sure?" I nodded into his chest. When our eyes met, he immediately leant down and kissed me. His tongue was firm and it felt so sensual to kiss my own father. His hands were all over me, first grabbing my hips and then moving up to my breasts and giving them a squeeze. I felt safe in his arms and this just added to my arousal. To think that I would ever get to sleep with my sexy Dad, I wouldn't have to be jealous of Emily anymore.

As he kissed me, I took off my shirt and I felt his hands on my breasts. His fingers found my hard nipples and I moaned into his mouth as he pinched down hard on one of them. I pushed him back and straddled him. I was wearing a skirt so the only barrier between his hard cock and my pussy were his jeans and my panties. I stretched my arms above my head and he took one of my breasts in his mouth. They weren't as big as Emily's so he could almost fit the whole thing in his mouth.

"Fuck Daddy," I moaned loudly as he bit down hard on my nipple. I was finding out just how much I loved having them tortured. In response to his biting, I started to grind my hips back and forth on his crotch. I could feel his semi-hard cock growing bigger and that made my panties begin to get soaked by my juices. I wouldn't be able to keep this up for much longer before I needed to have it in my mouth.

I slid off his lap and onto my knees between his legs. At first I could see his disappointment, but then as soon as he realised what was about to happen he perked up again. I rubbed both of his thighs upwards from his knees and moved myself closer towards him. I could feel the bulge of his big cock under my hand and started to rub it. He groaned in satisfaction.

As I did this he moved toward me, a definite indication that he wanted me to go farther. I reached up and undid his belt and jeans button quick enough, but when it came to his fly, I took a tortuous amount of time to undo it.

By the time I got the zipper all the way down, Dad was super hard and just a little bit impatient. He reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. There was just the briefest moment where he had a worried look on his face and I gulped. I grabbed it and immediately directed it to my open mouth. The moan that he let out as my lips wrapped around his head was unlike anything I'd heard a guy make before.

As I sucked on Dad's cock, my tongue ran up and down the length of his shaft and around his sensitive head. Dad put a hand on the back of my head and softly pushed me down on his cock. I felt it go further down my throat, but before long my eyes began to water and I pushed back against Dad's hand. When I came up for air, I coughed a little.

"Shit, sorry Alice. Are you okay?"

I looked up at him with a wicked smile. "Of course Daddy. As long as it felt good for you then I don't mind."

"Oh my god, what am I going to do with you?"

"Hehe, well, you could fuck me. I think that's what I deserve. It's definitely what I need." As soon as I said that, I felt Dad's cock pulse in my hand. I knew that even though I had given him a green light, he would never want to defile his little girl in such a way. I knew I would have to coax him into it.

Standing up, I reached under my skirt and took off my panties. I let them drop to my feet around my ankles. Dad's eyes went wide in shock, but I knew he still couldn't see my pussy because my skirt was covering it. I stepped one foot out of my panties and kicked them at Dad. They landed on his lap just near his cock. He grabbed them and started to stroke his cock with them, watching as I undid my skirt, letting it drop as well.

There I was, standing naked in front of Dad. I knew my body was different to Emily's, but I hoped he still liked me. I'm taller than she is and have smaller boobs. Instead of shaving all my pubic hair, I had a little v of brown hair. He stood up in front of and I saw that his reticence was gone. Not only was there confidence, but something more animalistic, in his eyes. "Undress me," he commanded.

I nodded and quickly got to work, unbuttoning his shirt and sliding down his jeans. Dad threw his shirt on the couch and stepped awkwardly out of his jeans and underwear. I only came up to his shoulders and he looked down at me. Without warning, he picked me up and put me softly down on the couch.

As he got down on his knees, I spread my legs in anticipation, ready for Dad to eat my eager pussy. Feeling his breath against my inner thighs sent a shudder through my whole body. The tingling in my cunt was beginning to ache. I pushed my hips up to meet his hovering face that was inches from my mound. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed my father's tongue in my pussy!

Dad didn't torture me for too long. He could see how dire my need was. The first time his tongue touched my clit, it was like getting hit with an electric shock. My eyes went wide and my mouth gaped as he worked his experienced tongue over my slit. His mouth formed a circle around my swollen nub and I felt him suck on it like I had done with his cock. Occasionally his tongue would flick out and hit my clit which only furthered my enjoyment.

Soon enough the juices were flowing out of my pussy and I felt two of Dad's fingers slide inside. I threw my head back and let out a moan. Why couldn't he just fuck me already? All this teasing was great, but I needed a cock inside of me. I pushed him away and he looked at me worriedly. "It's okay Daddy, I want you to fuck me."

I got up on all fours on the couch and he positioned himself behind me. I turned my head, expecting him to be nervous and go slow, but I had barely turned around before I felt him enter my tight hole. I gasped as I felt my pussy lips spread and take him inside. His dick was thicker than I realised and I whimpered as he stretched my cunt.

He pushed in as far as he could go and we both stopped for a moment, relishing the feeling of being joined as we were. I looked up into Dad's eyes with an innocent look on my face. "Come on Daddy, I want you to give me a real hard fucking." I saw a flash of animal lust in his eyes before he began to fuck me. Whatever was holding him back before was gone.

Dad began slow at first, but it wasn't long before his thrusts began to quicken. We must have been quite a sight if anyone were to walk in. I was on all fours on the couch, my hair dangling around my face, with Dad gripping my ass and spanking it as he fucked me.

The thought occurred to me that I was selfish in having Dad all to myself. The plan had been that Emily and I share this experience. While I was still getting fucked from behind, I reached for my phone where it lay on the couch. Somehow I managed to find her number and get her on speaker. As soon as the phone began to ring, Dad slowed and asked, "What are you thinking?"

"I thought it would be, mmmmm, fun to maybe get someone else in the mix."

Just when Emily answered the phone, Dad had decided to mix up his rhythm and I let out a massive groan. "Alice, is everything okay?" she asked urgently. I could hear the concern in her voice.

"Yeah girl," I moaned. Everything that was happening in that moment was bringing me closer to orgasm. Being fucked by my father, as I talked to my best friend, who was also fucking him, over the phone, just made everything so much more intense. "Dad and I have talked over issues and we're past whatever was holding him back-, oh god, it feels good. I think you should get over here."

Even before she said yes, the idea of us both being fucked by him at the same time made me cum. The waves went over me and my whole body shuddered and shook. It was all too much to handle and I could feel my mind go blank. I could barely comprehend it, but I'm pretty sure Emily had said she would be right over.

I collapsed on the couch with Dad still holding my hips up. His cock was inside of me, but he had stopped moving. When he slid it out of me, I moaned and gave him a pout. "Sorry baby, now that there's going to be two of you, I need to conserve my energy. I'm not one of those horny young guys you're used to."

We sat on the couch and kissed. I felt his tongue probe my mouth as I stroked his cock. I've never felt closer to my Dad than in that moment. To be so intimate with someone who most people would never even dream of thinking in this way was so special and extremely hot. I realised that as he held me, no guy would ever love me as much as Dad did right now.

It wasn't long before we heard a knock at the door. Emily must have sped on her way over here. I left Dad from his position on the couch and walked naked to the front door. I gave a little shake of my ass for Dad on the way. Emily stood there wearing almost nothing at all. All she had on was a sexy pink bra and a matching lacy thong. She completed the look with a pair of cute little white sneakers that she must have needed for the drive, but the contrast of the sexy lingerie and shoes just somehow worked. It was dark out so it wasn't like she was out in the open.

Emily walked in front of me over to Dad. "Hi James," she purred. I had only ever heard her use that voice when I had watched them having sex. It made me hot and flustered and I felt my pussy get wet again. I watched as she climbed on top of him and they began to make out, his hands squeezing and slapping her ass.

I got such a thrill watching, just as I had done the other night. Watching two people who I love so dearly going at each other made me so hot. I know I would be involved, but I was also happy just to watch them.

Emily motioned to me and I joined them on the couch. I helped her take off her bra and together we pressed our boobs into Dad's face. I felt him lick and bite at both our nipples and I groaned. I grabbed Emily's neck and gave her a deep long kiss. Dad must have been in heaven because his cock was stiffer than I had ever seen or felt it be. "Ooh look Alice, Daddy must be in so much pain with such a stiff cock. I think we should help him with it."

I hesitated. I really wanted to watch her do it up close, so I let Emily go first. I sat back on the couch and watched as she slid down between Dad's open thighs, running her soft, big boobs over his cock. The way she sensuously took his cock in her mouth and looked up at him with her big doe eyes was a turn on even for me.

Dad laid his hand on my open thigh and looked from Emily sucking his cock to his face. He looked incredibly relaxed and his breathing was ragged. I leaned in against his chest and started to rub my wet pussy, moaning all the time. I felt a small hand creeping up my thigh and looked down to see Emily, still sucking Dad's cock, but looking at me. Her hand got closer and I moved my own away. She began to tease my clit with her thumb, before sliding two fingers into my pussy.

JayKenway
JayKenway
162 Followers
12