Going Home with a Lonely Teacher

Story Info
Nathan and Lyla begin a whole night with each other.
2.9k words
4.48
27.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, this is the third story in the "Lonely Teacher" series, and unlike last time I made sure this was my edited version. A couple reminders before we see what Nathan and Lyla are up to. First while you don't have to read all the "Lonely Teacher" series, it helps to know the full story line; and the stories are told from different character's points of view. Second, All people in this story who get a little naughty are at least 18. Have fun and enjoy!

*****

I sat in my chair, while my students occupied themselves with idle conversation. The school day was finally winding to a close, and my only thoughts were of Lyla. I could spend hours just thinking of her, and the way she made my head spin. To think a few years ago I was a dorky kid sitting in these desks fantasizing about her, and now those daydreams have become reality.

My reminiscing was interrupted by the sound of my phone. I looked down to see a text from mom saying she would meet me to pick up Allie. Then a new thought occurred to me. How would she react when she arrived and discovered I needed her to watch Allie so I could spend the night with a woman? A woman who is my former teacher, and my daughter's current one. I started to draft an explanation as the bell rang and my students headed for the door.

I sighed and began to gather my belongings, dreading the awkward encounter I was soon to have. As I headed towards the door, a slim, feminine figure blocked my path. Standing in the door was Ms. Summer, if I had to describe her she would be like my version of Lucas Wilter. Since teacher orientation early in the year she seemed to take an interest in me. She wasn't unattractive, but she didn't compare to Lyla. She had a thin, almost fragile, frame. Her red hair was clearly dyed, and cut short and stylish. While I'm sure she had a few male admirers, she just wasn't to my liking.

"Leaving so soon?" she asked with a sweet smile, her brown eyes peaking behind her glasses. "I had hoped I'd have a friend to talk to for a while."

I smiled trying to be friendly, "Sorry, but I have to pick up my daughter." I felt a bit embarrassed, using my child as a copout, but I honestly wanted to go. However, Ms. Summer had other ideas.

"Oh, I'm sure it'll be a while before her class gets outside, you know how they tend to take their time." She stepped closer as she spoke, "So how are you enjoying your first time teaching?"

"Oh, quite well actually, but I really do need to go." I stepped passed her and headed out, but not before a pout came about her face.

As I walked up to my car I saw mom parked next to me, and her speaking to Allie and Lyla. A feeling of worry came across me as I approached them, what were the talking about?

Mom was the first to say something to me, "Hey Honey!" She stepped over and hugged me, or attempted to, she was only five foot two so it was a struggle for her. Allie ran up and clung to my leg, "Hi Daddy! Are we going to Mimi's tonight?" She loved her grandparents and always wanted to make visits to their home. Probably because mom had a well-stocked cabinet of sweets.

"Well I need to go help Ms.Kulvert finish moving, so you're going to stay with Mimi tonight." She smiled and hugged her grandmother; who, even though she was smiling, I could tell she wanted to 'talk'.

I looked over to Lyla, who had patiently been waiting, she was so adorable, blushing with nervousness. I picked Allie up and walked toward mom's car, I started to feel my gut turn as her impending questions approached. I got Allie situated in the back seat and closed the door, to see mom examining Lyla and looking back at me.

"So you finally scored with your high school crush, huh?" She had always been intuitive, but I dint expect her to remember from five years ago.

"Ha ha, yeah you can say that, so what do you think?"

"Honey, does it really matter? You're an adult, you don't need my approval anymore." I waited for the opinion I knew would follow the statement. "But since you asked, I like her for you."

That caught me by surprise, mom had never liked any woman in my life other than Allie and Herself. "Really, well that's a first."

She laughed, "Well I'm not telling you to go propose or anything, but I do like her. She's sweet, employed, and Allie likes her. Plus, between you and me, she's is HOT son! Hell, if I was into girls she'd be my first pick!"

I cringed a bit as an unwanted thought came up, "Mom!"

Again laughing, "Calm down, I'm just joking. Go get her tiger, but give me a better heads up next time you two need some 'privacy'." With that she waved to Lyla, and hopped in the car. As she drove away Lyla walked up to me, "So does she like me?"

I broke into laughter, "Yeah, she does, maybe a little too much."

She looked confused, "What do you mean?"

"Don't worry it's not important." She tried to pursue the question, but I caught her off guard with a kiss. Honestly, I could spend eternity kissing this woman. When the kiss broke she smiled. "Let's go, we've got some moving to do!"

My heart raced as I drove behind Lyla, catching her sneaking glances in her rear view mirror to be sure I was following. Last night seemed to blur together, and it had left me with few clear memories, but tonight I planned on taking my time and committing every second to memory. We reached her house and I pulled up into the drive way.

Lyla practically jumped from her car, like a sailor abandoning a sinking ship, and almost tripped into the flower bed. Looking at me, a crimson flush appeared on her cheeks, which only made me want to pick her up and kiss her. "Are you alright?"

She laughed, "I am, thank you." She turned and gathered her belongings from the car, "Shall we?"

We walked side by side into the house and I turned to lock the door. When I turned back around Lyla took hold of my shirt collar and pulled my face down to hers. She kissed me with an intense passion which I immediately reciprocated. The two of us let minutes go by neither of us wanted to end the dance our tongues we participating in. Still the human need of oxygen overcame us and our lips parted.

"Damn, I've wanted to do that a day." She said after taking a moment to breathe, "Too bad teachers have to be proper the school day."

I laughed as I thought back to us in her classroom and picture how she would have looked laid out on her desk as I fucked her into climax. "Well, baby school is out and I think I need a little personal time with teacher."

This time I lifted her up to me and kissed her deeply as carried her into the kitchen. My need for her was too strong for me to make it to the bedroom. I carried her to the table and rested her on it, my kisses trailed down to her neck, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. As I traced circles on lovely skin I heard her shoes hit the floor behind me. My hands traveled upward from her waist and held her breasts, pushing them up, I kissed the top of her glorious mounds.

A sigh came from her lips, "Let me give you a hand." Her hands unfastened the buttons of her blouse, each one a turning lock to the world's most beautiful treasure. She shrugged and let the garment fall from her shoulders. There was my goddess in a red lace bra, struggling to contain he glorious breasts. I pulled her close, again joining my lips to hers, as I found the hooks of her bra. I undid them with ease and leaned back, pulling the lacy fabric with me. This was truly the first time I was honored with the sight of Lyla's tits, and they were everything I had ever dreamed, and more! Small pink nipples, that pointed towards me, atop crème colored mountains which had little slope. Unable to contain my desire I quickly leaned forward and captured her right bud between my lips, sucking on it and hearing her coo's. Bringing her entire nipple into my mouth I began to lightly nibble the skin surrounding it, after a few moments I stopped to see it swelling, and then giving the same attention to her other.

Back and forth I feasted, until her hand upon my shoulder brought me to a stop, "I take it you enjoy them?" she giggled.

"Lyla, they're incredible. They have to be the most beautiful breasts on earth." She blushed, "Thank you dear, but you know there's more of me." With those words she kissed me and pushed my hands down to her waist. I followed her lead, and found the zipper of her skirt. Slowly pulling it, as our tongues chased one another. Taking the waistband I tugged it down, and when it caught where her ass met the surface, she lifted herself pushing her flawless tits into my chest. It joined her shoes on the floor, as I cupped Lyla's luscious ass cheeks.

I kissed down her neck, pausing to show more attention to her lovely tits, and then down her stomach. Instinctively she spread her legs; and I was greeted by a patch of red lace, wet with her juices. Leaning forward I took in her heavenly scent, my head began to spin as a wave of happiness and ecstasy took hold of me. I kissed and massaged her thighs, and she leaned back cupping her tits.

"Nathan, uh, be gentle it's been a long time since someone's tasted me." She sighed as she rolled her pink nipples between her fingers.

"Of course dear, just relax." With that my tongue slid out and traced up and down over her panties. Following up her thighs and hooking the waist of them, and pulling away her final covering, she was completely shaven, and smooth. I lost all control and dove into her. My tongue going up and down her slit, only pausing to trace circles around her sensitive button. For several minutes this went on, then I spread apart her lips and devoured the nectar my goddess's flower. Her moans filled my ears as the divine taste of her filled my mouth. As the moments went by my tongue began to grow sore. So I began to trace lazy circles around her clit; occasionally flicking it from one direction or another. This caused sharp gasps from her, and they increased when my fingers entered her. First only one slowly drifting in and out of her, but soon it became two, then three plunging in and out of her pussy. What pushed her over the edge was when this vigorous thrust was partnered with my lips sucking in and sealing her clit. Her legs enclosed my head, and held my face to her gushing sex. She squealed when she came, her pussy squirting glorious nectar into my face and waiting mouth, and soaking the color of my shirt. She shook and squirmed moving her tits and thrusting her pelvis up, and I continued to lick and savor her as she rode her climax.

When the massive orgasm came to close her legs fell open, and her head fell back, drawing in deep breaths as she slowly came back to consciousness. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a little pride in making this incredible woman squirt and scream with that kind of pleasure. I rested my head on her thigh, and licked her juices from my face and hand. Once she came about her senses again, she leaned up and looked down at me.

"Nathan, uh... My...My God. I've never cummed so much in all my life!" She leaned up a bit more. "Get up here!" I did as I was told, and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face to hers. She dove he tongue into my mouth with such force that I was momentarily shocked. The kiss only lasted a moment, and she pulled away. "Damn, I taste really good on you." She leaned forward and liked my cheek, enjoying her own divine flavor.

She cleaned the rest of her nectar from my face then shoved me away from the table, and I fell against the refrigerator. She jump from the table and was instantly in front of me on her knees. The sweetness and adorable look of my Lyla had been replaced by one of pure, unaltered desire. Her hands went up my legs, and to my belt. In the time it took to breathe she had undone it along with my pants. She tore them down and my cock sprang free. I was so caught up in enjoying Lyla I hadn't realized how hard I had become.

"Oh!" She wrapped her hand around my solid cock and looked up at me. "Nathan, I think there's something you should know about me."

I barely heard the words I was so caught up in the sight of her in front of me. "Yeah, wh...what's that?"

Her tongue slid out and flicked across the tip, "There are few things in this world that I love more than sucking cock." She licked down my shaft and back up, before opening her mouth and taking me inside. Slowly she went up and down, every few moments stopping to lick precum from my cock head. As she sped up, and sucked harder, her hair blocked my view of her lovely face. I brushed away the stray locks, and weaved my fingers into them. As I guided her head along my shaft, I saw her hand had traveled between her legs. My tipping point was reached as I saw her small fingers sliding inside her. I shot stream after stream of cum down into her throat White crème came from the corners of her lips, as the very last spurt of semen came from my cock. A sly smile crossed her face and she collected the remaining drops on her finger. It found its way onto her nipple. She locked my eyes as she raised her tit to her lips, she sucked her pink bud in. Still rubbing her pussy all the while. She let it free with a loud pop, and sat back looking up at me. I felt my legs begin to weaken and I joined her on the kitchen tiles, and the two of us sat for moments gazing at one another.

"Oh, Nathan honey your cum is so delicious, and there was so much of it."

She brought up her hand and held it out to me. Taking it I sucked the sweet juices from her finger tips and, like a potion of revival, I was once again filled with desire for her. Taking her wrist I brought her up with me, and locked her lips to mine. I guided her back to the table, and rested her against it. I filled my hands with her luscious ass, raising her up and pulling her closer to me. Her legs parted and I was again graced by the view of her flower, wet with her nectar. Moving forward my cock parted the petals and entered her. Taking her breast in my hand I rolled my palm over her stiff bud, feeling her shudder at the combined touch and penetration. Her light sighs increased as did my rhythm, and her legs closed around my waist pulling me deeper into her. I thrust faster, harder, listening as sighs grew to moans then screams as she approached another climax. My sex plunged in and out of hers, and its walls gripped me as orgasm washed over her again. The flexing walls pulled me even deeper, and drove me over the edge with her. Her juices spilled over my cock as my cum covered her inside. Out of breath and tired, we fell onto the table surface. Once some energy had returned to my body, I pushed myself up and gazed down at her.

Her face flushed red and her body still shaking from ecstasy, she was truly beautiful. This woman who I had always loved was now with me, and not only that, she had returned my love. Her emerald eyes slowly blinked open, and looked up at me. She pushed herself up, and rested her head on my chest, she was still catching her breath.

"Nathan, can you carry me upstairs?"

"Of course, Lyla are you feeling alright?"

"Honey I feel far above alright, I feel euphoric! It's just that my legs feel little weak, and I don't see a reason to stay in the kitchen. I have a brand new bed upstairs, and it needs to be broken in." The lust returned to her eyes, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. Lifting her off the table I carried her out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Both she and I were anticipating the hours ahead, the sun had just set and our passionate night had only begun.