Going Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

He smiled at me. "I'm glad you're happy. That must have been some kiss!".

He was laughing at me, but I knew it wasn't unkind teasing, we were just like that with each other. I took the opportunity to go though, despite the fact I was proving him right. As I practically ran up the stairs I could hear him going back into the lounge chuckling to himself.

When I got into my room I practically tore my clothes off, imagining it was James doing it. I lay down on my bed and my cock was pointing at the ceiling - as if I hadn't been hard enough after a night holding hands with him, that kiss had put the seal on it. I grabbed some lube from under the bed and slowly rubbed it onto my dick, starting to stroke myself while I imagined James was leaning over me. I could picture his eyes looking up at me, the deep brown full of pleasure and lust, while he licked up the length of me and then took me into his mouth. It was hot and wet and he kept licking as he bobbed up and down, still looking up at me.

I kept stroking myself, harder and harder, keeping the image of James in my mind. It didn't take long before I felt my balls rising up and knew I was about to come. My mind moved from my fantasy to the memory of us kissing on the doorstep, the feel of our tongues moving together, his arms around me holding me tight, the feel of his body under my hands. The final memory was of how our bodies and hard dicks had pressed together. I cried out and came hard, shooting all over my chest and onto the bed.

As I grabbed a towel to clear up I hoped John hadn't heard me. I had no idea how loud that was but it wasn't like me to make noise, certainly not when I was by myself. I knew it had been a while since I had had any sexual contact with someone, but I knew it was more about the connection I had felt all night than just desperation. I smiled to myself, finally feeling the release I had needed. As I fell asleep I hoped and prayed that tomorrow night I wouldn't have to use either my imagination or my own hand.

* * * * * *

James

As I leaned in to kiss Nick I was shaking, and I could feel that he was too. I wondered why we were having such a strong effect on each other, but I forgot about that when I made him moan with just a tiny kiss. The main event was incredible. Having him in my arms and our mouths together was better than I could ever have imagined. I had my eyes closed, but I could feel him so close to me and tell he was as aroused as I was. Even through two pairs of jeans I almost thought I could feel his dick throbbing, but maybe it was mine. I didn't want it to end, but I really did have to leave before I tore his clothes off to find out what was under them.

Walking away after that kiss wasn't easy. I made myself go back to the car but I kept my hand on his as long as I could, and my eyes on him until the car went round the corner and I could no longer see him. I sighed loudly.

I heard Cassie laugh. "You are smitten young man! I take it you don't mind me having got involved, despite all you said before I did."

"You've just done me the biggest favour, I'm not complaining! I was wondering how you did it though. What did he do to make you so sure it was worth setting us up?"

I was really curious, and to be honest, I wanted to know exactly what she had said to him, despite him having already told me about the arse comment.

"When Rob introduced me to him he starting asking about us. He wanted to know if you were my boyfriend. I kind of got the impression that he was more interested in whether you were single than whether I was. But the clincher was when we looked over. I looked back quite quickly and I could see how he was looking at you. It was the same stupid look you'd had on your face all night! So I pretty much made him admit he wanted to chat you up, and even better than that he told me he thought you were cute. After that I had to introduce you two."

"Thanks. You are the greatest friend!"

"So I take it after that snog you will be seeing him again?" she asked.

I went red. Amazing considering most of my blood was still in my crotch.

"We have a date tomorrow."

"Excellent! I told you you needed to get laid."

I went redder, but I couldn't help wondering what that would be like. If he was anything like as incredible in bed as that kiss foretold I would want to be there for at least a week. Cassie glanced across at me and could obviously see the combination of my excitement and embarrassment. She laughed again.

"Here you are lover boy," she said as she pulled the car over outside my flat. "Give me a call when you resurface, and I'll let you know how you can pay me back the favour you owe me!"

I kissed her goodnight, but it was rather disappointing after earlier. I let myself into my flat and leaned back against the door as it closed behind me, trying to make some sense of the evening. No man had ever had the kind of effect on me that Nick had in such a short space of time. Certainly no-one had left me so hard and aching after just one kiss, no matter how long it was. I wanted some relief, but I wanted to wait and have something real, and I had the feeling I could get that with Nick tomorrow and I knew that was what I really needed.

I was drunk and tired enough that when I went into my bedroom and fell onto the bed I relaxed instantly, falling asleep before I had chance to go over the events of the evening again. It didn't stop my mind from racing as I slept, and I woke up in a sweat, sheets tangled around me and still coming. I'd been dreaming about Nick.

I could remember feeling his hands on my body as he ran them down my chest and stomach, his mouth licking and sucking on my nipples as he moved his hand down and started to stroke me. I bucked my hips up to meet him with every movement of his hand, desperate to keep his hands on me and let him bring me pleasure. It was just as I did that I woke up, finding that my subconscious mind had created a very real response, and I felt the end of the orgasm. Disappointment replaced the pleasure when I realised that Nick wasn't with me doing those wonderful things to my body, and it only got worse when I saw the time and had to get up for work.

* * * * * *

Nick

I woke up with a hard on again after a night of dreaming about James. He had invaded my sleep and I couldn't seem to get my mind off him all morning, each thought and memory reawakening my desire. I wandered about the house, thankfully alone as John was still in bed, because I was sure he would tease me for being so distracted by my thoughts. As I was getting some lunch my mobile rang and as soon as I saw it said James I couldn't wait to answer it.

"Hi," I said, my mouth going dry just at the sound of his voice, and hoping this wasn't going to be bad news.

"Hello gorgeous," he replied, relaxing me instantly. "I've been thinking about you all morning, and it seems to me that it would be better if I picked you up from your house rather than meeting you in town, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind. That would be great. In fact, my brother is going out tonight. We could stay here and get a takeaway if you fancy it?"

I hoped he would, if I got him here I planned on keeping him until neither of us had any energy left. I was going to seduce him as soon as I had the chance, but I honestly didn't think it was going to be a difficult task. I might even find myself seduced before I even opened my mouth.

"That's a really good idea. I'll bring something for us to drink, and we can see where the evening takes us."

He laughed and I did too but there was a suggestion in his comment that made me go weak at the knees yet again.

"It's already been a long day and I have another few hours in boring meetings yet. I'm trying hard to keep my mind on the job, but I can't get that kiss out of my head."

"No, me neither. I'm looking forward to another one."

"Oh, there'll be a lot more than one, I guarantee it. I have to go now though, my boss is calling me back. See you soon baby."

He hung up and I suddenly didn't feel that hungry. Well, not for food anyway. I thought about going back to bed to amuse myself but John came downstairs just then.

"Do you want a sandwich?" I asked.

"Sure. I need to get my stomach lined ready for later. Speaking of which, what are you up to tonight?"

I went red, hoping I would be up to a lot.

"That says it all. Should I find somewhere else to stay or will you have worn each other out by the early hours?"

He was teasing me again, and unlike usual I couldn't think of any snappy comebacks.

"It'll be fine. Leave me alone, you're mean for taking the piss. It's been a long time since I had a date, or found someone who interested me, and I don't need you teasing me about it."

"Sorry. I can't resist with you being all flustered like this. I'm glad, honestly, you need to find someone to make you happy. I don't suppose he's got a cute sister?"

"I think she's married, so you're out of luck! I met a friend of his last night but she's also taken. I'll keep an eye out for you."

John took the sandwich I made and went to watch some tv. I had at least five hours before James would be round. It was going to feel like forever, so I decided to clean my room. I hoped we would end up there later and I wanted to make a good impression. I washed the sheets, even though they had been clean on a couple of days before they showed the signs of last night. I even hoovered under the bed. When I had done up there I went round downstairs and cleaned up in the kitchen and living room, in the latter working around John who was silently laughing at me and didn't seem that keen to help out. Finally he went off to get ready for his night and I was able to finish up the lounge.

After all the cleaning I was sweaty, but it had helped the time pass and taken my mind off what might (I hoped would), happen later. I went for a shower, but in there it was harder to stop the feelings from last night surfacing. I washed everywhere and tried not to stimulate my dick at all even though it was starting to plump up as I thought about James. I wanted to be able to come with him, not take the cheap thrill of sorting myself out now.

I went back to my room and started to look for something to wear. I had nothing. Drawers and wardrobe full of clothes, and couldn't find anything that was right. I started swearing and banging around the room, and John knocked on the door.

"Are you okay? What's all the noise about?"

"I can't find anything to wear. It's annoying me."

"Are you decent?"

"I've got a towel on if that's good enough for you."

He came in so he obviously wasn't fussed.

"He liked you last night and you had jeans and a t-shirt on. I don't think he's going to be expecting you to suddenly dress up to the nines. Where are you going?"

"Nowhere, he's coming here and we're getting a takeaway."

John raised his eyebrows at that but for once kept his mouth shut.

"Then wear something simple the same as yesterday. Go for comfy but sexy, he won't be able to resist you."

He found a plain but fairly tight t-shirt and a pair of trousers that strangely enough I had bought because they showed my arse off really well.

"These should make you look good enough to eat! Now I have to go find something that makes me irresistible to the women so I have some luck."

I changed and admired myself in the mirror. He was right, it looked good but not like I was trying too hard. I still had about half an hour to wait and it felt like a long time. I wandered around moving stuff to make it all look even tidier, despite having done it all earlier. John laughed at me again before he left, but wished me luck. I really hoped I wouldn't need it.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers