Going Out for His Birthday Dinner

Story Info
Wearing black thigh highs and cupless bra for his birthday.
4.4k words
51.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For our Anniversary Dinner, I went braless. That was three months ago. That dinner had a very happy ending. For his birthday, I would like to do something special, to guarantee a happy ending.

One of the feedback comments from the Anniversary Dinner story was a see through blouse. He bought me a white one last year, I haven't worn it yet. This will be the occasion. It has pockets over each breast. That should help cover my nipples from showing. They always get hard when I'm near him. What else? I look through my closet, see a white cupless bra. This will provide lift, plus, I can unbutton the blouse, perhaps letting it poof out, to give him a view of cleavage, skin of my size 32B breasts, and, from the side, just maybe my nipple. I can feel them start to get hard. Okay, there's the top half.

Now the bottom half. A black knee length skirt. White lace panties. The color of the panties have to match the bra. I see my black lace top thigh high stockings. The two times I've worn them have not been out in public. However, they have had quite an effect on him.

The first time was last spring. He was staying over at my townhome. On Sunday, he had an idea. He requested I wear the black thigh high stockings, high heels, and my mid-thigh length leather jacket. Nothing else. He would then take some pictures of me. I went out to the patio, facing my townhome. There is a six foot fence all the way around, so no one was going to see. Well, maybe some people in the five story apartment building 300 yards away, but worth the risk. I face him.

The first picture had the jacket completely closed. You couldn't tell I was practically naked underneath. I was getting excited. The next picture, I opened the coat a little more, showing some cleavage. The third picture was exposing my breasts. It was easy to see my nipples, they were standing straight up, and it wasn't because I was cold. The last picture was with my coat totally open. I felt like a flasher, but it was for his eyes only, and the camera.

I came back into the townhome. He led me to the kitchen, helped me off with the coat. Standing behind me, he put his arms around me. His right hand on my stomach, his left under my breast. He then moved his left hand to my nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. He also started kissing the back of my neck. It felt good. He slid his right hand down my stomach, further, further down until he reached the wet area between my legs.

He started rubbing my clit. He moved further down and put his finger inside me. I spread my legs wider to give him better access. He moved back to my clit, rubbing, rubbing. I reached back and felt his hardening cock through his slacks. I started rubbing him that way. His work on my clit felt great and I felt the orgasm building. Closer, closer, feeling how hard he has become, closer, closer, feeling my legs weaken as he rubbed me. Here it comes, here it comes, yes, yes. He holds me tighter so I don't fall as I cum. Now, I want him in me.

I catch my breath, turn around, unbutton his slacks, undo the zipper, pull his pants and shorts down, revealing a very hard cock. I put my hand around it. Oh, yes, I want it in me. I take his slacks and shorts all the way off. I want him NOW. We go to the den and start kissing, my breasts pressed against his chest, his cock pressed against my stomach. He puts his hands on my shoulders, and gently pushes down. Without saying anything, I know he wants to fuck me right in the den. I lie down on the rug, spread my legs. He kneels down in front of me, and enters me. We build up a rhythm, me very wet, him very hard. We make love on the rug, in the den. I have a couple more orgasms before he fills me with cum. He collapses on me. He goes "OW". I ask what's wrong. He says his knees have rug burns, but it was worth it.

The second time I wore them was in the summer. I woke up on a Saturday morning very horny and wet, down there. I didn't want to masturbate. I didn't want to wait until tonight to make love. I wanted him now. Problem was, he was at his house, 25 miles away. He usually goes to the gym in the morning, I'll see if I can give him a different workout. I think, what can I do to get him over here this morning to fuck me. An idea sprang into my mind. I have this little black dress that he hasn't seen yet. I'll model it for him via webcam, see if that gets him going.

I call him up at the usual time. We talk a little, then I ask if he would give me his opinion on this dress I have. I could show it via webcam. He says sure, him little knowing what to expect. He asks if 20 minutes would be enough time for me to get the dress on and login. I say yes. He'll log in to his webcam account, and call me to see if I'm ready and logged in. He did, and I was ready, in more ways than one.

I was sitting on the couch in the den. Yes, the same den as earlier described. The laptop was on the ottoman. I had logged in and accepted his call. We made sure both the video and audio worked by seeing and talking to each other. I stood up, moved around the ottoman, moving the laptop with me. I wanted him to get the full view.

I stood there, in my size 2 little black dress. The dress comes down to almost mid-thigh. It is short. Lace top black thigh stockings, 4 inch stiletto heels. I stood there so he could see me. I asked him what he thought. He said very nice. He especially liked the length, or more appropriately, the lack of length. He asked me to slowly turn around. I did, to give him the full 360 degree view. He said he really liked it. I could see him starting to rub his crotch. That's what I want.

I ask if he wants to see something else. He says yes. I unzip the back of the dress, slowly. When the zipper is all the way down, I slide the dress off my shoulders pulling it down, down, past my breasts. He sees I'm not wearing a bra. The dress is very form fitting and I don't want lines to show. My nipples are sticking out. He smiles. I see him undo his belt, undo the button on his slacks and pull down his pants. He must be getting hard. To help him along, I reach down and start pulling up the hem of the dress. Pulling it higher, even though it doesn't have far to go. Higher, so he sees the lace on the thigh highs. I can see him stroking himself, getting harder. It looks nice. I want it.

I continue lifting the hem. Up, up. Revealing sheer, black, see through panties. He says wow, and he can see that I'm shaved down there. He likes it. He is very hard. I ask do you like? He says yes, definitely yes. I let the dress down. Then, with him watching, I reach up under the dress and start to take off my panties. I ask again, if he likes this. Yes, oh yes he says.

I take off my panties and toss them on the couch. I walk back to the couch, sit and turn the laptop around. He tells me how much he likes the dress. And I can see the reaction. But, it is not enough. He is not here. I ask him if he is turned on, knowing the answer. He says very much. I ask him what is he going to do with his hard cock. He says I'm not sure, I could cum now or wait for tonight. I pause, giving the impression that I'm thinking. I start to spread my legs for the camera to see up the dress. A little wider, higher up the dress, to the tops of the thigh highs. Teasing him.

I ask, are you sure you don't want to come over now? As I ask, I spread my legs wider, giving a full view of my freshly shaved pussy. I'm sure he can even see how wet I am. It is his turn to pause a moment and think. I reach between my legs and start rubbing myself. I ask, how would you like to come over and fuck me this morning? Then, you can go to the gym. I can see he is hard. He says yes, he'll come over this morning. He needs to pack up his gym bag, but should be there in 35 minutes, assuming no traffic. It is Saturday morning at 8:30, so there shouldn't be too much. I say I'll be waiting and we end the webcam connection.

I now have to wait 35 minutes. I sit on the couch a couple of minutes, playing with myself. I sure am wet. I get up, unplug the laptop. Take it to the dining room where it usually is. Plug it back in and make sure it is turned on. I know I am. 30 minutes to go. I pick up my panties from the couch and head up stairs. I place the panties on the stairs, about half way up.

I slither out of the dress, hang it back up. Now, standing there in nothing but the black thigh highs and the stiletto heels. 25 minutes. I wash my face, brush my teeth again trying to make the time move faster. I put away some other clothes, straighten up the room a little bit. 20 minutes. I pull the blankets down on the bed, put the pillows in place, getting ready. I look at the nightstand on the side of the bed. I notice my old reliable vibrator sitting there. I have 15 minutes, might as well start using it.

I know that he really likes to watch me make myself cum. This could be an added bonus. I plug it in. Lie down on the bed, spread my legs, still in stockings and heels. I turn the vibrator on low. I put it on my nipples and feel the sensation go all the way down to my toes. I then move it to between my legs, massaging my clit. It feels good. I start to lose track of time, encompassed in my own self pleasure. I slide it in me, being very wet, it slides right in, moving it in and out, in and out, still vibrating. That sends me over the edge and into orgasm. I move it back to my clit, turn it to medium speed. Right there on my clit, in just the right spot.

I leave the vibrator right there and turn it on high. It brings me to another orgasm, and I keep it there for another one. My sensitive clit needs a break, so back inside me it goes. I cum again, having lost all track of time, in my own world of pleasure. I turn it back to medium and then back to my clit. As I do so, I sense the air pressure changing as I hear the front door opening, I keep the vibrator going, as the front door closes. He hears the buzzing of the vibrator and instead of calling out that he is here, he walks up the stairs. He sees the panties, picks them up. He continues up the stairs.

He gets to the bedroom door. I look over to him, vibrator still going. I don't stop. I close my eyes as another orgasm races through me. He's here. He places the panties on the bed and watches me. No kiss, just watches. He starts to take off his clothes. I want him in me. Another orgasm. He takes off the last piece of clothing, I see his hard, strong cock pointing at me. That's what I want. He stands there stroking himself, watching me. Why doesn't he come over and kiss me, I wonder.

The vibrator still running, he is still stroking. I like watching him too. But, I want him. One more orgasm. I sense it is his turn to tease. He finally kneels down on the bed, coming closer to me. I stop the vibrator, put it to the side. He leans over and kisses me. We kiss hard. I want him. While kissing, he moves his hand to between my legs, feels how wet I am. He inserts his finger and starts going in and out. It feels good, plus he is lying next to me, not 25 miles away.

He finger keeps going in and out. His mouth moves down to my nipples. Sucking on them, flicking each one with his tongue. I want him in me, not his finger, but his hard, strong cock. I want to cry out Fuck Me, Fuck Me Now, but I can't get a word out, his tongue on my nipples, his finger going in and out, plus the residual sensations from the vibrator have left me breathless. I cum again. He doesn't stop and inserts another finger, now there are two filling me up. In and out, in and out.

It is more than I can stand, as I cum again. If you will remember, I did say I woke up horny, plus I am multiorgasmic. He takes a break from sucking on my nipples, moves up closer to my face and smiles. He asks if I'm ready for him, even though he obviously can tell. Such a tease at times. I'm speechless from his finger activity that is now massaging my clit, and can only nod yes.

He stops rubbing me and moves to between my legs. I reach down to feel how hard he is. So hard, so strong. I use my hand to guide him inside me. I'm so wet, he slides right in, slowly all the way in. I gasp, finally, this is what I've been waiting for. He fills up the space, and makes everything tingly down there. The sensations are difficult to describe, but suffice it to say, my pussy is on fire and, for now, could only be extinguished when he fills me with cum. Which he did, and what a load it was.

It is with those two memories that I decide on wearing the black thigh high stockings. They definitely worked the first two times, let's go for a three peat (to use a sports phrase). Isn't third time a charm? I hope so. I'll be out in public for the first time with them on, hence the knee length skirt. I am shy about that when in public. I don't want to show others, just him. The black stockings with the white panties, he will be able to get a great view if I decide to flash him a little. I can tease too.

In getting ready, I shave extra close all over -- calves, thighs, pussy. All so smooth. I pack up the outfit, saving it for later. We have some things to do before going to dinner. I like to review my financial paperwork with him. Plus, we're trying to finish up a book manuscript. Sorry, it is rated G. The closest it gets to sex is one of the pictures we're thinking of using on the back cover -- I have on a sleeveless blouse and a bra strap is showing. I signed up for the Great Decisions discussion group on foreign policy. The first discussion is on the Euro crisis and I would like to discuss that. It will make for interesting dinner conversation, unless something else comes up.

I arrive at his house, we kiss. I let him help bring in my books and financial paperwork. I bring in the clothes. I want that to be a surprise. We talk about the financial papers and the manuscript. Then, it's time to get ready. We have separate bathrooms. I'm excited and nervous at the same time as I put on the special outfit. Will my nipples show through letting others see? Will others see up my skirt? I know he will see, and that gets me excited.

I make sure he is ready before me and he heads downstairs. I finish up, walk down the stairs. I have two buttons undone on the blouse, showing some skin. He is sitting on the couch, he looks up and I can see his eyes get big. I wonder if something else is too. I can tell he likes the outfit. He gets up, walks towards me and we kiss, he says nice, very nice, as he peeks a little bit down my blouse.

Because it is January in the Midwest, he helps me on with my overcoat. I intentionally don't button it. We head to the garage. He opens the door leading to the garage for me. He presses the button for the garage door to open. He clicks the remote to unlock the car door. Being the gentleman, he opens the car door for me. I get in, take my time moving my legs in, giving him a view up my skirt. Not all the way, but enough that he can see I'm wearing the thigh high stockings. I smile as he closes the door. As he goes around the car to the driver's side, I undo two more buttons and poof out the blouse for a better view. He always helps me put the seatbelt on, and I know he can't miss this view.

He gets in the car. Looks over at me, sees right down my blouse at my hard nipple. He leans over and kisses me. He reaches up and puts his hand inside my blouse and starts playing with my nipple. The nerve endings in me are highly stimulated and they go right between my legs. I want him in me. We take a break and I mention we better get going, or we'll never make it the restaurant. He reaches across me for the seatbelt, his arm rubbing against my breasts as he brings it across my body. It's a 10-15 minute drive to the restaurant. Usually he comments on having to stop at so many stoplights, but not tonight. Each time we stop, he looks down my blouse.

We find a spot on the street about a block away from the restaurant. He unbuckles his seatbelt, reaches over and undoes mine, again brushing his arm against my breasts. He gets out of the car. I button one button. He comes around to my side, opens the door for me. I don't really know if he is being gentlemanly, or just wants to look up my skirt. Doesn't matter, I like the attention. This time, I give him a long, full view all the way up my skirt, revealing not only the black thigh high stockings, but my white, barely there, lacy, see through panties. I wonder if the light is good enough for him to see that I've freshly shaved for him. I get out of the car, button my coat. We hold hands as we walk to the restaurant.

As we walk by the restaurant window, it seems darker than normal. We go to the door. There is a sign that says closed, will be reopening soon. We were in the area two weeks ago and it was open. Don't know what happened. But now, what to do.

We decide to go to the Italian restaurant across the street. We always get great service there and the food is excellent. I think we get great service because he tips well, he claims it is because I look good. We enter, there is a short line. The maître de asks if we have reservations, we say no. Just then, the owner comes over and greets us, says your table will be ready in a moment. Our wait is maybe 2 minutes. The owner takes him by the elbow, saying welcome, good to see you back and leads us to the second to last open table.

Darn, the place is packed and we're sitting in the middle. No way am I unbuttoning my blouse. Nor is there a place to spread my legs for him. I am shy and what is underneath is for his eyes only. He claims we would get greater and much more frequent service (our water glasses and my wine glass would always be filled) if I unbuttoned. But I don't. He knows what is and is not underneath, and it will build the excitement. The excitement builds in me, as I feel my hard nipples brushing against the linen fabric of the blouse, stimulating them more, and stimulating the spot between my legs.

We have a very casual, slow dinner. The food is great, pasta made right in the restaurant, meatballs with a combination of beef, pork, sausage. Too much food so we get the rest to go. He leaves tips for the staff. The owner comes over, gives me a kiss on the cheek and asks how everything was. We say wonderful.

We head back to the car. My coat is buttoned. He opens the door for me. I try to give him a view, but with the coat on, it is not a very good one. Once in the car, I unbutton the coat, and my blouse. He gets in, starts the car and leans over to kiss me. He once again puts his hand inside my blouse. My nipples are very hard. I want him in me, but not in the car.

He moves his hand to my knee and starts moving it up, under the hem of the skirt. Higher, higher, to the lace of the thigh highs, my breath quickens. He touches the skin of my upper thigh, going higher, I spread my legs a little more. Higher, all the way to my panties. I can tell they are wet. He starts rubbing me through my barely there, damp, panties. Rubbing my clit, kissing me.

We're in the car, on the street. I'm concerned about people watching. I look out, see no one. He pauses from kissing my mouth, and moves to my breast, as my blouse is now open. Rubbing my clit, sucking on my nipples, I spread my legs wide for him. My heart rate has increased. I move my hand to his elbow and push his arm a little, so he can rub harder. As he does, I spread my legs as wide as possible.

I no longer care if anyone is watching, I want to cum. So close. My clit being rubbed through my panties, harder, harder, faster, he stops sucking my nipple to concentrate on my clit. I feel it building, closer, building, building, closer, closer, there, there, yes yes, as he rubs my clit hard and fast, there there, yes yes oh yes yes I moan as I go over the edge. I stop his hand. He takes it out from under my skirt and takes hold of the steering wheel.

He pulls away from the curb as I catch my breath. I ask if we can take the long way home, meaning through a more residential area where there will be less traffic. He does. With my blouse still unbuttoned, my panties drenched from cumming in them, I unbuckle my seatbelt, reach over and put my hand in his lap. I feel how hard he is. I undo his belt, undo the button. As we start going the long way, a car is behind us. He decides to take the longer way home, as the car turns. Glad we took the longer way, because it is even darker.

12