Going Out for His Birthday Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifts his hips up so I can pull his pants and shorts down, his cock standing straight up. I start stroking him, up and down, up and down, so hard in my hand. Up and down. I lean over and put my mouth on him. Staying at the tip, playing with it. Then down the shaft, slowly, slowly, slowly until I have him entirely in my mouth. I lick the bottom of his shaft with my tongue and start going up, again slowly. I reach the top and stay there, then go down part way, come back up. I don't want him to cum just yet.

I stop and sit back in my seat. The car has warmed up, or is it the heat building between us? Anyway, I undo all the buttons on the blouse and pull it off my shoulders. Bare breasted in the car, nipples extremely hard. Glad we went the longer way. At a stop sign, he leans over and sucks on the left nipple. I almost cum, everything is all tingly. And I mean everything. He stops licking, and reaches over to play with the nipple, rolling it between his finger and thumb. He knows I like this. I reach over and start stroking him again.

He moves his hand back to the steering wheel, and I go back down on him. I wouldn't mind him cumming in my mouth, but before his does, we reach his house. I stop and go back to the seat. He pulls into the garage, uses the remote to close the garage door, turns off the car. He leans over and kisses me again, and he gets another full view of my breasts.

He pulls up his pants, gets out of the car, comes around. I put the blouse back on and button it. The coat is loosely over my shoulders. He opens the car door for me. I flash him once again, as he helps me out of the car. We enter the house.

I'll stop there, but let you know it was a very Happy Birthday, for both of us. And, I had many happy endings. Third time was a charm. What is the saying for a fourth?

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So silly

Gave it a "1".

KevstaKevstaabout 11 years ago
Stunning continuation

Loved this follow up to the Anniversary. It is almost innocent, yet with that real tang of adventure and daring. Please - more!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Very hot

I'd like to read more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party Dress Rebecca's little black dress interests more than her husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Birthday Present A husband arranges the ultimate birthday gift for his wife.in Loving Wives
A Present for My Wife I watch my wanton wife enjoy her birthday treat.in Loving Wives
Hubby Wanted To See My Inner Slut Housewife gets sexy and has sex.in Loving Wives
He Encouraged Me Her first time as a hotwife.in Loving Wives
More Stories