Going Out With Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers

At the last second he closed his eyes as well. Their lips met, softly, father's on daughter's. So tender, so loving. He could feel her warm breath on his lips, her mouth slightly open. There was nothing vulgar about the clinch, no groping, no tongues intruding into unwanted places.

She felt her heart open up to this man, this man she knew so well, she had known for her whole life. He was gentle, so kind and caring, everything she valued in a man. She needed him to know how much she loved him. Her arms, at first limp against her sides, went up around his neck, showing her acceptance of his love.

The moment seemed to last forever for the two, locked in an illicit embrace, in full submission to their joint destiny. And when at last he pulled back, the girl looked at him with longing, but with happiness as well. He was lost. She was found. She could not have scripted a more perfect fairy-tale romantic ending to her first night out as an adult.

*****

Carol lay awake in bed. The lights were out, and she was turned on her side away from the door. But she was well aware of her husband's and daughter's return from their night out. She suspected something must have taken place between the two of them. She had worked hard enough to create the right environment for it. Still, the rest had been left to chance. If nothing happened here, well, there would be more opportunities in the future.

There had been some time between the slam of the car door and the sound of the keys in the front door. Longer than necessary to just walk up and come in, she was sure. And the voices in the hall: were they more hushed than they normally would be? Or was her hopes for the evening coloring her perceptions? After all, they would think she was asleep already. Perhaps they were just being considerate.

After a few moments, Tim quietly opened the door to their bedroom and crept through to the en suite bathroom. He carefully shut the door behind him. In a flash, Carol was out of bed and crouched by the door.

And then she heard it. Just what she had hoped to hear. Through the bathroom door came the rhythmic sound of flesh on flesh. She smiled to herself and tiptoed back to bed. Everything was going according to plan. Tomorrow, there would be time to cultivate the seeds she had sown.

columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers