Going Out With Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers

"Then why don't you have it all bare?"

"A woman's prerogative, honey," her mother replied. She wasn't going to reveal her real reasons. Well, at least not yet. "I used to, but I grew tired of having nothing there, so I grew a little bit back." Marie knew that she wouldn't have changed, if that was what her man wanted.

"Well, it looks lovely," Marie said quietly. It was true. She had thought it would be gross, or look babyish, or something. But there was no doubt the pussy in front of her belonged to a woman. One could not mistake the maturity of those thick labia. With difficulty, she controlled her racing thoughts, and managed to stand back up.

"How do you do it?"

"At a salon. I get it waxed." Carol slowly, reluctantly lowered her skirt. She put her growing excitement down to the increased level of intimacy between her daughter and herself. Marie followed suit, pulling the skirt of the little black dress down over her rounded hips, and letting it settle into place. "If you want to think about how much you want done, we can go together one afternoon this week."

"All right," Marie nodded. She looked at herself now in the mirror, VPL exiled. "Yeah, this is really sexy, huh?"

"I bet Dad'll love it when you wear it on your next date," Carol laughed.

"He won't know where to look!" The two women laughed comfortably together.

*****

When they pulled into the driveway, Marie hopped out of the car with all of her purchases. At that moment, Tim rounded the corner of the house, pushing the lawnmower in front of him. In the heat of the afternoon, he had discarded his t-shirt, and his hard chest was gleaming with perspiration.

"Lookin' good, Dad!" Tim startled at the sound of his daughter's voice. She smiled playfully at him, twirling one of the bags in her fingers. She had never realized just what a stud her father was. His pecs were so well defined, and his belly so taut. And below... Wow! His lower abdomen trailed into his jean shorts, the lines of his muscles pointing directly to his crotch.

"Not bad at all, Tim," Carol said. Tim blinked at her, standing confused behind the lawn mower. The two women laughed at his expression and went into the house, giggling together. Tim stood lost in thought. Marie had not acted like a girl who was pissed off at him, that was for sure. In fact, she had clearly been checking him out. He shook his head, and finished off the mowing.

Thirty minutes later, he had changed into his swim trunks and went out back to the pool. It wasn't a huge pool; you couldn't dive into it because it wasn't deep enough. It had been a splurge for the family, but he welcomed it after a hot day's work in the yard. He jumped in quickly and swam around a few minutes to cool off. He found his thoughts returning once again to his daughter. God, she looked so cute in that outfit. What was happening to him?

"Hey, Dad." He looked up, and there was the subject of his thoughts. She was in a blue and white checked bikini, innocent and girlish. She was showing no more skin than was typical for a well-brought up teenager nowadays. Still, with his image of her undergoing transformation, it was far more skin than he was expecting to see.

She was slim, lithe. Her body was not very curvy, but her hips and waist proclaimed her womanhood clearly. Her small breasts were contained neatly in the bikini top, and the full bikini bottom hugged her little mound, obscuring the details well.

"You like? It's a new one. Mom and I bought it today." She did a little pirouette, gracefully spinning on her toes. Her cute ass was a sight to see in the bikini, rounded and cupped neatly by the swimsuit.

"Very nice, sweetie," he said, pulling up to the side of the pool. He could feel blood rushing to his groin, and he wanted to be able to hide it from her. It wasn't her fault he was having these reactions, and he wanted to shield her from it. He put his arms on the edge, crossed and smiled up at her. She smiled back, sitting down on the edge next to him, putting her feet into the water.

"Mmmm. That feels so good, doesn't it, Daddy?"

"You have no idea, Marie. You haven't been sweating pushing around a stupid lawn mower all afternoon."

"Oh, the poor thing," she pouted. He laughed at her expression.

"What else did you get at the mall?"

"Oh, lots of stuff." She smiled as she saw him wince. "Don't worry, Daddy. Most of it was on sale."

"Most?"

"Well, there were a few things that we just couldn't resist, you know? I got a couple of other bikinis, but I can't wear them yet."

"Why not?" Marie thought for a second. Did she dare? But then, her mother had told her to be more comfortable with her father, so he would know it was okay to ask her out again. She took a deep breath.

""Cause, like, they're more revealing, see."

"Oh, and you don't want to wear them in front of your old dad. I get it."

"No, silly! That's not it. I wouldn't mind if you saw me wearing them. They're not that revealing. No, it's just that I need to, you know..."

"Uh, no, I don't think I do." Tim looked up at her. What was she saying?

"Well, like, get trimmed." She suppressed a giggle when her father's expression got even more confused. "Down here, Daddy!" She spread her legs apart and pulled down the top edge of her bikini bottom. The top part of her pubic hair was revealed in the afternoon sun. "Why do I have to spell everything out? Geesh."

The scene felt surreal to Tim. Everything around him seemed normal, the way it had been day after day for many years. The golden sunshine, the clear blue sky, the smell of newly mown grass. He could hear the chirping of the birds, the whine of crickets. Somewhere nearby, a neighbor was watching the end of the baseball game.

And he was looking at his daughter's pubic hair. He unconsciously registered that it was somewhat darker than the hair on her head. While not sparse, it wasn't dense either. Without realizing it, he had pushed up on his elbows to get a better look.

"I have to decide how much to get rid of," Marie said, musingly. She pulled the swimsuit a little further away from her belly. She was aware that her father was peering at her groin, but she had invited it, hadn't she? He was so cute the way he seemed unable to stop himself from looking. She decided to play with him a little.

"I've kind of grown attached to it, you know? Pun, like totally intended." Tim looked up at her. She was smiling, a private, shy smile. "But it is kind of a lot, isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess, sweetie." He was uncomfortably hard in his swimsuit, and he surreptitiously adjusted himself. Now he could press against the wall of the pool with his increasingly hard erection. Thankfully, his daughter couldn't see the evidence of his arousal. But God help him, he was unable to prevent himself from stimulating himself.

"How much do you think I should get rid of?" Her question startled him. What did he have to do with it?

"Um. I suppose that would depend on how much your swimsuit exposes." A safe enough answer, he thought.

"Oh, down to here, give or take." She pushed the bikini bottom down further in front. She felt incredibly daring, hot and tremulous. She looked down to see how much she had shown her father. It was nearly to the beginning of her slit.

Tim stared in awe. Nearly the entirety of her mons was in the open air. She couldn't lower it any further without showing her pussy to him. Oh, God. This was crazy. His hand had found its way into his suit and was grasping his rock-hard cock.

"You're, uh, going to have to get rid of a lot, then, I would say," he muttered. His hand started stroking on his hidden cock. Thank God she couldn't see him. She was so innocent she might take it the wrong way. He just couldn't help himself. It was his own problem, not hers.

Marie was in seventh heaven. Her father was so cute, the way he was staring at her. She felt warm all over, and she spread her legs a bit more, wanting, needing contact. Her leg came to rest against his shoulder, which seemed to be shaking rhythmically. She wanted so badly to touch herself. Without thinking, she lifted her free hand and plucked at the pubic hair that was showing, as if desperate to get rid of it.

"I wish it were gone already, Daddy," she whined. "Then I could wear my new suits. Would you like to see me in my new suits?"

"Uh huh," the man gasped. This was too much.

"Some girls get rid of all of their hair down there, Daddy," she said, her eyes cloudy. Her fingers rubbed over her mound. "That would be so weird, wouldn't it?"

"Not at all, sweetie," the lust-crazed father replied.

"Everything would be so smooth here, all over, right, Daddy? Would you like it that way?"

"Y—yeah, oh, God, yeah, I would, Marie..." The tip of her finger dipped lower in her suit, right in front of him. Good God, she was touching herself right there, less than a foot away from his face!

The moment the tip of her middle finger touched her clit, Marie's body exploded. She was too far gone to even wonder how this would look to her father. She trembled, shaking, moaning in sweet little growly bursts.

For his part, Tim was overcome by the intense visual stimulation. His hand grasped his cock with passion, feeling the thick stalk harder than it had ever felt before. With a gasp, his hand pulled over the crown of the head, and he exploded into his trunks.

Father and daughter came down from their respective highs, their breathing slowly returning to normal. Marie carelessly removed her hand from her bikini bottom. The edge snapped back against her belly, but in her gyrations, the entire suit had slipped down on her waist. The result was that her pubic hair was still exposed a little at the top.

"Uh, you're still showing, sweetie," Tim said, cautiously. How much was too far now? Their boundaries were different now.

"That's okay, Daddy. I don't mind if you see." Marie stretched and stood up. "I'm going to take a dip, now."

As she turned and walked over to the steps to get into the water, her father watched her in awe. The top of her butt was now uncovered, and the very tip of the valley between those luscious cheeks was exposed. He had to shake himself to get out of his reverie. The stickiness of the inside of his trunks was reminder of his precarious position. Carefully, he levered himself out of the pool and escaped inside.

*****

Valygrl18: no way

Valygrl18: that is soooo hot

Valygrl18: fukd up too u no

Marie1990: rite? i no but its fun

Marie1990: i mean hes so cute like a helpless boy

Marie1990: and its cuz of me

Valygrl18: but wheres it going?

Valygrl18: u need a man grl

Marie1990: yeah i guess

Valygrl18: still i love ur stories

Valygrl18: it makes me hot like i wanna touch myself

Marie1990: ew

Valygrl18: ur fault tho

Marie1990: sorry

Marie1990: but i need ur advice

Marie1990: miss u so much since u gone to college

Valygrl18: me 2

Marie1990: what should i do?

Valygrl18: up 2 u grl

Valygrl18: is it still fun

Marie1990: yeah maybe 2 much ;)

Valygrl18: ur comin here in a few months

Valygrl18: then u can cut things off

Valygrl18: find a guy here rite?

Marie1990: and till then?

Valygrl18: have fun

Valygrl18: and tell me all about it...

Marie1990: ur so naughty

Valygrl18: thats me all the time

Marie1990: luv u

Marie1990: talk soon

Valygrl18: luv n kisses

columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers
12