Going Out With Daddy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers

All of a sudden, couples had separated out and were entwined with each other in separate corners. Don was sitting on the couch, Emmy sideways in his lap. Her arms were around his neck and she was kissing him deeply. His hands wandered over her tight young body. Her dress was around her waist, her panties visible even in the half light. Mark sat down in the spot next to them.

"Hey, honey," Mark said lightly. Emmy looked over at him and smiled. She leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.

"Hi, sweetie," she said happily. "Be nice to him, Carol," she said to me. "He's a good guy, and deserves to be made happy."

"Um, right," I said, standing next to my son and his friend's girlfriend, my hand still in Mark's. "As long as you do right by my boy, okay?" She nodded cheerfully and turned back to Don.

I stood in front of Mark, and he looked up with adoration in his eyes. He pulled me to him, his face right between my breasts. He started kissing me there, little gentle kisses raining down on the slopes of my chest. I put my hands in his hair, encouraging him with little sighs. All my senses were heightened. The sounds of his lips on my skin, the feel of the little bristles on his chin.

His hand found the buttons on the back of my dress and gently undid them, one by one. When he had all three unfastened, he slipped his hand under and pushed the dress off one shoulder. I withdrew my arm, in a dream-like state. Beside us, Don had his hand between Emmy's legs, and she was moaning in delight.

Mark pulled my dress down around my waist, and my breasts were out in the open. I was the only one still standing in the room, and had anybody been looking, I would have been completely exposed. But the only people who seemed to be interested were Mark and Don. My son's eyes were fastened on my exposed chest. I looked directly at him as his friend took one of my nipples gently into his mouth and started laving it with his tongue.

Emmy's head was thrown back, and her boyfriend's mouth was attached to my breast, so neither saw Don and me staring at each other. He smiled lazily at me, taking in my half-nudity and the only too obvious evidence of my infidelity to my marital vows. Still looking at me, he whispered something in the blonde's ear. She smiled, and moved between his legs.

I looked on in shock as she deftly undid his belt and the button of his trousers. Don assisted her by lifting his ass off the couch. She pulled his pants down. His erection stood up hard in his boxers, creating a sizable tent. With a little squeal of delight, Emmy freed his cock from its prison, pulling the boxers down Don's legs.

Oh, it was a thing of beauty, my boy's erection. So proudly displayed to his mother's eyes, it stood forth fiercely, throbbing. The nearly purple head was so engorged it looked fit to burst, which I suppose it was, with just a little more stimulation. How I suddenly wished I was the one who would provide that stimulation.

But my attention was recaptured by Mark, who pulled me into his lap. I put my legs on either side of his, as he scooted his hips forward to give me room. In an instant I felt his erection tight up against me panties. I wriggled against it, feeling the shaft through his pants pushing between my lips. But I wanted more stimulation, more closeness. I reached under my dress and, just as Emmy had done moments before, I opened Mark's trousers.

Next to me, Emmy was kissing and licking Don's shaft. Her cute red lips parted and took the head into her mouth. Don looked at me hotly, his face full of lust and passion. The sounds of the girl's mouth working on his cock sounded immensely loud to me. My breathing was rapid, my heart pounding. The illicit nature of our parallel sexual activity made everything more arousing. Don's cock glistened in the dim light, wet with the brazen girl's saliva.

I was feeling pretty brazen myself, as you can imagine. Mark shifted his hips so that I could maneuver his pants down. His erection slapped out against his stomach, and I gratefully lowered myself against it. We rubbed against each other, his thick organ separated from my slick one by the gusset of my g-string. Every time I slid forward on him, the panties were pushed into me, so that quickly I could feel the skin of my pussy against the taut heat of his cock. My dress covered us so that I couldn't see his manhood, but I could feel every delicious inch of it.

Mark's hands were under my dress, holding my ass again. So I wondered for an instant when I felt a hand caressing my thigh who it might be. I looked over, and saw Don staring at me. His hand slid up and down my naked leg, urging me on in my erotic haze. Emmy was doing a number on his cock, down on her knees. I put my hand over his and gave my silent assent to his touch.

The motion of Mark's cock against me started pushing me over the edge. Every ridge in his wonderful manhood felt a mile wide as it pushed against my throbbing pussy. I angled my hips a little more to bring my clit into contact with him. I gripped Don's hand tightly, my other hand pulling my young lover against my breasts. He found my nipple again, sucking it in. Don watched, his eyes half-lidded. His breath was coming faster.

"Oh... Don..." I moaned, as my orgasm washed through me. I looked directly at him as I peaked, my sexual delight increased by sharing it with the one person I never thought I would have reason to. He gripped me tighter, and pushed Emmy's head down onto his cock with desperate force. She accepted the challenge and sucked him mightily as he exploded into her mouth.

"Mom," Don whispered, his eyes smoldering as he came. Mark and Emmy were too involved in their own little worlds to be able to hear him, but my heart pounded at the admission of our taboo game. With a grunt, Mark came under me, his cock pulsing against my pussy, his seed spilling onto his stomach.

Emmy stood up, a little unsteady, pushing her hair away from her eyes. She smiled at me a little strangely. I wondered why until she came closer to me. Her cute elfin features looked distorted, but there was a twinkle in her eye. She brought her lips to mine.

I was surprised, although it certainly wasn't the first time I had ever kissed a girl in the height of passion. Maybe I'll tell you about that another time, Marie. She pushed into me, her tongue pressing between my lips. I opened my mouth to her, and felt the warm flow of a sticky salty liquid filling my mouth. My eyes flew open in shock. She was feeding me my own son's come!

Of course, she didn't know that. And how could I do anything about it without raising suspicion about our true relationship? It was inevitable now. I was going to have to take Don's sperm into my mouth and even probably swallow it. But I was hardly disgusted. Instead, a second wave of pleasure rolled through me and I shuddered in another orgasm. He tasted so sweet, so male, fresh from his body and transferred to my tongue by the tongue of this gorgeous girl.

We shared his load in our mouths together for what seemed like hours, until finally we pulled apart, a shiny strand of come connecting our mouths, until finally it snapped and attached to my chin and chest. I looked down at Don, who stared at me, his eyes wide. With a little smile, I swallowed his sperm down into my stomach.

I don't remember much about how I disentangled myself from Mark, how we left, how we got home. It's a blur to me now. The next thing I remember is waking up the next morning with a headache and that fuzzy taste in your mouth after having drunk too much the night before. But the events I just told you about were clear in my mind. And I was deathly afraid that everything had gone too far. I would have to explain to Don that the alcohol had caused me to do things I never would have done otherwise, and hope that he could still respect me.

*****

The erotic story had Marie in a cloud of lust. Her ears were buzzing, her vision blurred. Her fingers in her hot wet pussy were dancing with a need to increase her passion. She had long since found her father's engorged cock with her other hand, and was lightly jacking him off. It no longer mattered to her who was in the room with them. She needed him, needed to be fulfilled by him once more. She only hoped that she could be satisfied before the night was done.

Tim, meanwhile, was in seventh heaven. His gorgeous daughter, with whom he had consummated a new relationship tonight, was gently and deliciously caressing him with her hand. His cock had never felt so huge as it did right now with her little fingers wrapped around it. And all of this in the presence of Carol, his wonderful wife, who had depths to her perversions he had never guessed at. He had one arm behind his head and the other around Marie's side, lovingly holding one sweet breast.

He suddenly wanted Carol to see everything she had set in motion. He pulled the sheet off of himself, exposing his massive erection being stroked by his teenaged daughter. He looked over at his wife, who smiled happily back at him.

"Well, Tim," she said teasingly. "If you guys are going to get so comfortable, I see no need for me to stand on formality any more." She stood up and took off her shirt and unsnapped her jeans. She sat back on the edge of the bed, now just in her bra and panties. "In any case..."

*****

I know I wasn't thinking straight that morning. Otherwise I might have dressed differently. Perhaps events might have turned out differently also. But, everything is clearer in hindsight, I suppose.

So when I walked into the kitchen, my head pounding, seeking relief in the form of some coffee and maybe some Advil, I was wearing only one of Don's old t-shirts over the tiny black g-string of the night before. I suspect that I smelled of our mutual activity as well. But I was oblivious.

Don was up already, wearing just his boxers. He had a pot of coffee ready, and I gratefully accepted a mug, before leaning back against the counter to sip some of the strengthening liquid.

"Do you have any..." He shook a bottle, and I took three tablets of Advil out. "I might just start to feel human in a few minutes," I said wryly. He chuckled. "Um. About last night."

"Mom," he said, calmly. "Nothing happened last night that we need to worry about."

"What do you mean?"

"We were just having fun. Nobody was harmed, nobody cared about who we were, or what we were doing together at that party. And nobody need ever know, either."

"But we know, Don."

"So? I'm still your son, and you're still my mother. Nothing earth-shattering happened last night to change those facts."

"But... I swallowed..."

"Look, Mom." He regarded me earnestly. "Did you have fun?" I nodded hesitantly. "Then don't beat yourself up about anything that happened. I know you had no choice at the end there."

I sagged in relief. He still loved me. He still respected me. I could deal with any other fall-out.

"Well," I said. "It's certainly not every mother who gets to know her son that well."

"And how well is that?" He waggled his eyebrows at me. "And what would you do to get to know him better?"

"Hmph," I snorted. "Don't push your luck, mister smarty-pants."

"Uh, I'm not wearing pants."

"I noticed. We should get to work." We went back to painting. There wasn't much left, mostly the detail work around the ceiling. I enjoy working on little things like that, so I found myself going up the ladder mostly in order to work on the scrollwork. At one point, Don came over and stood beneath, looking up at what I was working.

"Hm. Well, that's a lovely view."

"What?" I turned to look down at him. He was looking right up my shirt. "Don! You naughty boy. How dare you look up my shirt?" I pulled the hem of the shirt in tight to my body, but secretly I was thrilled at his continued interest.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen most of that already, you know."

"Ooh, you sneaky bastard. I knew you'd find some way to bring last night up against me."

"It's true, though. We don't have much to hide from each other any more."

"So you're saying I should let you enjoy the view?"

"Why not?" He smiled confidently up at me. "It's not hurting anybody."

"Hmmm... There's a fallacy in your logic, somewhere, I know it," I said. But I let go of the t-shirt.

"Can you move your feet apart on the ladder a little, Mom?"

"Picky, picky," I said. But I did as he asked. "What do you see?"

"I see a sexy woman wearing a incredibly sexy pair of panties that does very little to hide her magnificent charms."

"Really. What charms can you see?"

"Well, I see the beautiful curves of her ass, with a lovely crease down the middle. At the bottom, I see the flaring out of her little puss, covered only with the slightest of garments."

"Mmm," I breathed. "You can see a lot."

"I could see more, I'm sure, if I came a little closer."

"Why don't you, then?" He moved to the back of the ladder and climbed up one rung. This put his head right at the back of my thighs. I could feel his breath on my skin. It felt so close to where he should never be it made my heart pound faster. "Now what can you see?"

"Hmm." He planted a tender kiss on my leg. "I can see a sweet little crease right down the center of her sex, a line that promises delight to the lucky man who can get there." He put one hand on the back of my leg and ran up under my shirt. I gasped when he let it run right onto my ass cheek. With love, he massaged it, pulling it outwards.

"And now, I can see a remarkable sight," he whispered. "I see a lovely darkening of her skin deep inside of her ass, peeking around the string of her panties." With one hand I reached down and grabbed my panties, pulling up on it. I could feel it digging deeper into my sex, pulling on my suddenly heated lips. I pushed my bottom back towards him a little.

"That's so nice," he said. "Now I can actually see the lips of her pussy, bulging out around the edges of her panties. Her rosebud winks at me." He inhaled deeply. "I smell and taste passion, both last night's and this morning's."

He pulled up a little more, and I felt his breath directly against me. I was trembling. We had crossed over a line. We weren't going back any more, I knew. His tongue snaked out and licked directly across my sex, pushing my panties inside.

"Ohhh... Donny," I moaned, pushing back into him. His tongue drew flatly across my pussy, back up to my anus. It was a shockingly intimate caress, and all my defenses flew away. In an instant, he had pulled the gusset of my panties to one side and his mouth and tongue worked their magic on my sex. It was incredible how rapidly I approached orgasm, as if by sheer will he pushed me right to the edge.

"Oh... No, Donny... No, not here... oh, God. It's not safe up here... Ohhhhh!!!" I felt the waves crash over me, the intensity of my cumming astonishing to me. I somehow managed to maintain my balance on the ladder, Don's strength holding me in place.

"Oh... you darling boy, you," I sighed when my senses came around once again. I looked down to see him grinning cheekily up at me, his face wet with my juices. "Now, let's get down off of here." He retreated, and I followed him down. I was unsurprised to see his boxers once again tented with his erection. I knelt in front of him.

"Don, you know what? Last night, when Emmy was on her knees in front of you, I longed to be in her position."

"And now you can be, Mom."

"Nothing I haven't seen before, right?" I grasped his boxers at the waistband and drew them down his legs. There in front of me, just for me, his lovely cock throbbed at attention. It was gorgeous, and I knew right then and there that I had found the one and final cock that I would love for the rest of my life. I'm sorry, Tim. It's not that he was bigger than you or anything. It just clicked with me. Somehow, it was perfect. I think Marie understands. That's right, honey. You can use your mouth on him if you want to.

Just like you're doing right now, sweetie, I took my son's cock into my mouth. I loved him with my tongue, with my lips. I kissed, sucked, licked, devoured every inch of him. I used my hands on his shaft, on his balls. I tickled his perineum, his anus. I held his ass to give myself leverage. And his hands rested lightly, possessively on my head. He knew he had won, he had achieved my surrender.

His warm length felt best lying on my tongue, the head tickling the back of my throat. His girth filled me up, but not unpleasantly. He smelled rough, manly. I couldn't care less. I was satisfied with him inside me. I worked to get him to come, but he took me by the arms and lifted me up to face him.

"I want to see all of you, now, Mom." He pulled the t-shirt up and over my head. Then he pushed my g-string over my hips until it floated to the floor. We stood naked in front of each other. I felt unsure of myself, older, not like Emmy. But he just sighed with love. "Perfect."

He bent down and lifted me around the waist, carrying me against him over to the wall. With a grunt he lifted me higher, until his cock was poised right at the entrance to my pussy.

"Ready?" I nodded. I could hardly wait.

With a sigh, he lowered me onto him. Impaled in an instant, my sex shot off sparks of delight throughout my body. Standing there, he supported my weight in his hands with the wall behind my back. We looked deep into each others eyes. It was perfect. He fit perfectly inside of me. And when he moved, he dragged over areas deep inside of me that had been designed for his cock alone to stimulate.

I was in constant orgasm, peak after peak as he moved inside of me. My own son, back in the canal he had emerged from. But this time, he repaid all of the pain from the last time he had been there with a hundred times the joy. I saw stars, brilliant colors. He moved in and out I don't know how many times.

Finally he jerked to a stop, his cock thrust deep inside me, pushed right up to the end of my canal, and there he pulsed, hard, once, twice, three times. I felt it like the life-giving balm it was, aloe to my troubled soul. We panted hard, sweat running down our bodies, as we consummated our new relationship. There could be no going back. There was no going back desired.

*****

Marie sucked on her father's erection, nursing it like an ice cream cone. He felt so lovely in her mouth. She understood exactly what her mother meant. She looked up to see her mother's loving gaze directed at her. She smiled back.

"So now you know the story of how it all began," Carol said. "There hasn't been a weekend since that we haven't made love at least once. You can only imagine how close we've come to being discovered by one of the two of you."

"And do you really have his come inside you right now?"

"I do indeed, Marie," Carol laughed. "Do you want to see?" The girl nodded eagerly. Carol pulled her panties off, to reveal her neatly trimmed pubic hair and swollen sex, the lips pink and engorged. She spread her legs on the bed and a little trickle of white juice emerged.

"Ooh!" Marie giggled, and reached out to touch the rivulet.

"Careful, honey," Carol admonished. "I'm a little tender there." The teenager looked at the white liquid on her finger.

"To think, this came out of my brother," she mused.

"Half brother," Tim corrected. He was amazed to realize he was not even the littlest bit jealous of his wife. How could he be? She had found her perfect love, and in return had set him up with his. He watched as Marie thoughtfully sucked her finger clean.

"Marie!" Carol looked shocked. Marie giggled.

"Just wanted to taste for myself what you tasted that night when the girl pushed Don's come into your mouth. Although, I suppose, it must have tasted quite a bit different. It wasn't mixed up with girl juice!"

"Are you going to leave your poor father like that?" Carol gestured towards Tim's neglected erection, which showed no signs of flagging.

columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers