Going Outside The Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I felt Mike's ass began to tense as he was about to put a load into my wife's pussy. His ass became very tight as he did this, which pushed me to the brink of cumming. As his hips went into convulsions when he came, it pushed me over the edge and I filled his ass with cum. As we slowly untangled our bodies, Lisa sat up and began to kiss Sara. Mark turned around and without thinking, I moved toward him and began to kiss him. He pulled me closer to him and we embraced. Kissing a man was not that different from kissing a woman. His mouth and tongue were bigger and stronger, but I was soon lost in his embrace.

Soon we decided it was time to shower. Sara and Mike went to the downstairs bathroom, while Lisa and I went upstairs. Lisa got into the shower first, but I joined her soon afterwards.

"Wow," she said. "I think last night and this morning may have been the most erotic sexual experience I have ever had. Just thinking about right now has my pussy already getting hot. Remembering how you and Mike enjoyed each other is all I have to think of to get me in the mood in the future."

I could not think of anything to say so I just pulled her to me and kissed her. As we kissed I could feel my cock starting to come back to life again.

"Shit, I think you really enjoyed yourself too. I don't know if I can remember you having so much staying power," Lisa said. She stroked my dick back to attention. As she turned around and stuck her ass out she said, "I want you to fuck my pussy just as hard as you fucked Mike. If you can't fuck me hard enough, I am going to go downstairs and have Mike do it."

That challenge was all I needed. I did not even use my fingers to open her pussy. I just thrust my cock into her as deep as I could. She gasped in delight. I began to fuck her like I had never fucked her before. She began to scream and yell with pleasure as the first of her orgasms hit her. From the bathroom downstairs, which was directly below us, I heard Sara screaming in delight also as I guess Mike was fucking the shit out of her. Hearing this I began to fuck Lisa harder so she would cum louder than our counterparts downstairs. We fucked for about 30 minutes before I came and filled Lisa's pussy one more time with cum.

We finished in the shower and dried off. We got dressed in some sweats and went downstairs. Mike and Sara were also dressed. They said they needed to leave because they had something to do that evening. The four of us said goodbye and said we need to get together again soon. We decided next Friday night we would go to their house for dinner. I guess we need to get a strap-on dildo so Lisa can get my ass ready for Mike.

12