Going public

Story Info
Master shares his slave.
1.9k words
3.53
69.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You squeezed my hand reassuringly as we entered the shop. My eyes got used to the light, as it was quite dim. You pulled slightly on my leash as I followed closely behind you. I could feel people turning and looking at me, mostly men. There were only two other women in our local sex shop today but six men. My master took me to the back of the shop and ordered me to sit on a chair. I obeyed silently.

My master had told woken me up with breakfast in bed this morning. He had said he had called in sick at work for me and that I would spend today pleasing him and becoming a real slut. I had smiled, knowing that I was in for a treat. My master had ordered me to change into the black leather corset and thong he had bought for me a few weeks ago. I was wearing knee high 6” heeled boots the corset, thong and a long coat.

I looked round, my master was walking round the shop. He first went to the shop owner, a tall thin man with brown hair & eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. My master leaned over and whispered something to him, the owner nodded and pointed to a man on the other side of the shop who was slightly shorter. He had blonde hair and a stocky build as if he worked out. My master walked over to him, again whispering something to him. The men then began to walk over to my master, glancing at me every so often. Four of the men in the shop followed my master, walking towards me.

“Take off your coat” my master ordered me. “This is where you become a real slut.” I took off my coat, Placing it on the floor. The men smiled.

“You do not need to know their names slut, but these men know that you are my slave. They would like to cum over you. I want to see you being a slutty whore while you make these men cum. Do you understand slut?” I nodded

“Yes master” This was the first time my master had shared me with other people. I was surprised that he wanted to see me other men enjoying me.

“Now slut, you will make these men cum but I don’t want to see you sucking their cocks or letting them enter you, though they may try. You will only please them with your hands. Now get on your knees so that they may see what an obedient slave you are.” I knelt on the floor, pushing the chair to one side. I looked up. I could see the men’s cocks growing in their trousers. They started unzipping them, sliding off their underwear.

“Slut, I will be over there while you do this” my master told me pointing to the chair. “I will be watching you. Remember my whore, no sucking” my master left me with the three men. They were smiling down at me

“Touch Me,” the shop owner said. I took his cock in my right hand, sliding my fingers along his shaft. He let out a soft moan. I felt the blonde man to the left of me lift my other hand and place it round his cock. I started to rhythmically pull on their cocks. The men were letting out gasps of pleasure. The third man was kneeling in front of me, stroking my neck and body, running his hands over my breasts. I looked over at my master. He smiled at me, letting me know that this was ok. I started to grip the men’s cocks more firmly letting my hands slide over their dicks faster. Circling my thumbs over the tips of their cocks, the third man was kissing my breasts; I could feel his hard cock pushing against my leg. I knew my pussy was getting wet as these three strangers turned me on, using me.

“I want you slut.” The third man whispered in my ear. I looked at him as he stood up, rubbing his cock over my lips. I wanted to take that cock in my mouth and suck it hard. The other two men were still moaning as they thrust their cocks hard into my hands, milking their cocks. However, I knew that I shouldn’t. I looked over at my master. He had his eyes closed and was and his hand wrapped around his cock, rubbing it slowly. I looked up again at the man.

“Please” he whispered.

Ending one: A pleased master Looking over at my master again he was still stroking his cock. I shook my head, I couldn’t do it. My master loved and looked after me. The man smiled as the shop owner came, spurting his cum over my face, bucking against my hand. I still stroked the blonde mans cock fast. He was fucking my hand faster. The third man took the owners place. I slipped my cum covered hand over his cock and began to stroke it. He let out a loud moan liking the feel of my slippery hand stroking his large hard cock. I glanced at my master. He was leaning back in his chair rubbing his cock hard, pulling gently on his balls. My pussy was getting wetter as I pulled these two cocks. The shop owner zipped up his trousers and walked back to serve his customers. The blonde man suddenly started to fuck my hand hard and I knew he was close to cumming. I gripped his cock hard as he came over my breasts and face. I closed my eyes, I could feel the cum starting to dry on my face and neck. The third mans cock still in my hand; I gripped him hard, pulling lightly on his balls with the other hand. Within minutes, he came over me. Pushing me back, he leant down and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you slut, I enjoyed that” he walked away, leaving me covered in cum. I looked at my master. He was zipping up his trousers as he walked towards me.

“Home slut.” He said. I got up. Putting on my coat, I followed my master as he took my leash. “You really are a whore now” he whispered in my ear. “You have pleased your master.” I smiled. I knew I would be rewarded when I got home and I hand enjoyed my lesson in the art of being a slut.

Ending two: A displeased master I looked back at my master. His eyes were still closed and rubbing his cock. I looked up again at the man. “Please” he whispered again. I licked the head of his cock lightly. “That’s it slut, suck it, suck my cock” the man encouraged me. I took the tip of his cock into my mouth. The shop owner came in my right hand as he fucked it. Sucking on this mans cock I hardly noticed the cum spurt over my face. I was loving it. The man encouraging me slowly to suck his cock hard. I worked my tongue over his cock, massaging his shaft as I bobbed my head, sucking his hard cock, taking it down my throat.

I was enjoying sucking this cock so much, my pussy was dripping as I pulled on the blonde mans cock. “Suck it harder slave.” I heard the man say I obeyed, I didn’t mind who controlled me so long as I had a master. I ran my right hand over the mans tight ass as I sucked his cock faster. Watching this the blonde man came hard over my breasts and face. I heard a loud moan. I knew I was pleasing this man as he came down my throat, fucking my mouth fast. Then I felt someone beside me. I looked up; my master was standing there looking down at me.

I suddenly realised what I had done.

“I’m sorry master” I said as I bowed my head, feeling humiliated as I felt the mens cum all over me. I felt my master take hold of my leash.

“I am disappointed in you slut, you have disobeyed me.” I looked at the floor. I felt bad and knew I would be punished for my disobedience.

“Follow me” I obeyed my master. I put my coat on and walked behind him out of the shop. I was silent on the way home. I had been a bad slave. There is only on punishment for a slave that has been this bad.

When we arrived home, my master sent me upstairs to our room. I sat down on the bed and waited. Thinking about what I had done. As I waited for my master all I could think about was having a shower & getting this cum off me. I must have waited for over an hour. However, my I finally heard my master coming up the stairs. He looked at me, standing in the doorway.

“You must be punished slut,” he told me, with a tone of disgust.

“I’m sorry master,” I said.

“I forgive you slut as that was the first time I have shared you. But you must still be punished. I will not have a disobedient slave.”

“Yes master” I replied quietly.

“Lay face down on the bed” my master ordered. I obeyed. I put my head sideways on the pillow, facing away from my master. My master undressed me; slipping off my clothes, he dropped them on the floor. I was naked in front of my master and I felt ashamed. I felt my master tie my ankles to the bedposts, stretching my legs wide. My wrists were tied together above my head. I was vulnerable. I couldn’t move and my master would be able to do as he pleased with me.

“Please….” I started to beg.

“Be quite slut!” my master shouted at me. I knew I must be quite or the punishment would only get worse.

I felt a sting as my masters’ hand came down on my soft ass. Again, I felt his hand slap my back this time. Turning my head, I looked at my master, tears welling up in my eyes.

“Don’t think that’s gonna stop me you whore. You sucked another mans cock. You disobeyed me.” I nodded, knowing that I had caused this so I must take this punishment. My master took a black leather whip out of a draw. This was new to me; I didn’t know my master had a whip. He stroked my back teasingly with the whip, suddenly raising it and making me cry out as the whip struck me hard, leaving a pink mark on my skin. Repeatedly the whip struck me. Only when I was sobbing into the pillow did my master stop striking me with the whip. He stroked my back with his hands laying on top of me; he kissed the back of my neck and down my spine.

“You have been a bad slut but I love you and I forgive you.” He whispered in my ear.

“I’m sorry master. It won’t happen again.” My master started to untie my arms and legs.

“I know it won’t baby.” He whispered in my ear. I was forgiven. I curled up into my masters’ arms and fell asleep. The first thing I was going to do when I woke up was have a shower. However, for now, I was worn out and my master left me to sleep, covering me with a blanket.