Going Public Ch. 1

Story Info
Young woman discovers new desires & new pleasures.
3.3k words
4.35
140.6k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cooksie
Cooksie
36 Followers

It was a few months after my eighteenth birthday that I went to see my first x-rated movie. It had been something I'd thought about for awhile - a way for me to find out about sex. I wasn't very experienced sexually, unless you count the hours spent masturbating. Well, truth. My previous experience with sex was dismal.

I was already 5'8" my sophomore year, and 5'10" by the time I graduated when, thank god, I finally started filling out some of my gangly figure with more rounded shoulders and hips. The boys may have liked my long, long legs and dark, chocolate eyes, but I don't think they liked me towering above them very much. Anna the Amazon they'd call me. I suppose I did look a bit intimidating, though I like to say exotic - pale white skin thanks to my Welsh ancestry, and glossy black hair.

At any rate, I didn't have many dates. I'd had sex with couple boys in high school, usually at a party, but it wasn't much to talk about. Some squeezing of my titties and a hickey on my neck; or if I was lucky, some groping under my skirt, and then a few minutes of furious humping. I never got more than a glimpse of the boy's cock, and I never came. I knew from the experience of my own fingers, though, that there must be a lot more to sex than those boys had shown me. Actually, it was masturbating in front of a mirror that gave me the idea in the first place.

When I get hot, my pussy lips swell and open up wide. I mean wide like to shove a baseball bat up. I didn't know whether other girls were like that since guys only seem to talk about tight pussy, but mine is big - too bad for the guys, I guess, but bigger is better for me especially when I go shoving things into myself. And, yes, I have fucked myself with a baseball bat... with the help of some oil. I got the barrel of the bat several inches into my pussy, but the knob end of the bat was even better.

It was something I liked to watch in the mirror... All of it. How I would start with a nice gentle fold of flesh, my inner labia tucked neatly inside a hairy slit - then as I got more and more excited, the sides of my pussy would spread and my lips puff out until they were like fleshy flaps on either side of that glistening, hungry looking hole. Oh, I'd had lots of fun feeding that hole with my fingers and with anything long and round and hard and thick, watching it stretch the flesh around my vagina as it slides in. Then pulling it out, I'd stare at the gaping gash as I flicked a fingertip rapidly over my clit until I came with a flood of juices.

As much as the physical sensations, I just loved the sight of my pussy spread open or some object jammed into it, and after I turned eighteen I realized I was old enough to get into a porn theater where I could see more. I didn't have a VCR or the money to get one, and I was curious... no, I was hungry to see more. Hungry enough to overcome my inhibitions. Well, after awhile at least. It did take me some time to work up the courage, but by that time I was fairly well obsessed with the idea, and the mirror at the foot of my bed had become a permanent fixture in my room. I was frigging myself constantly, imagining the big cocks I'd heard about and women sucking them or being fucked... things I really wanted to see.

One day, I finally decided to just do it. I thought I should make myself inconspicuous so I dressed in a pair of faded jeans and a white t-shirt. The jeans were old enough for the fabric to have worn thin, especially at the knees and my ass - comfortable even though they fitted tightly over my hips. I worried at that a moment. I have a narrow waist and flaring hips that do seem to draw men's eyes straight to my ass, or to my crotch if I'm facing them. The tight jeans were nondescript, which was what I wanted, but they did nothing to hide the shape of me.

My breasts are relatively small, though. I wear a C cup, but I like to say they are shapely. A friend once told me that women with large breasts look great in clothing, but smaller tits are sexier if she's naked. I liked that idea, and I did think my tits were shaped nice. At least when I look at them in the mirror, they stand up high on my chest, capped with dark almost conical aureoles and nipples that are always pointing up and out, even more so when they get hard.

Anyway, I wore a bra and the loose t-shirt meant they only stood out when I stretched my arms. My long black hair, which fell to more than midway down my back, helped cover them too when I brought it forward over my shoulders. One last look in the mirror, one last hitch in my courage. I grabbed my keys before I could start thinking about it, and headed out the door.

The theater wasn't quite as seedy as I'd imagined. Honestly, I don't know what I'd imagined - maybe some greasy old man taking tickets with a leer. Thankfully, that didn't happen or I think I would have turned tail and run before even going in. And then where would I be? Not having nearly the fun I do now, I'm sure.

As it was, I got my ticket and sat stiffly in the seat as I waited for the movie to begin, my heart racing, not really knowing what to expect but excited by the prospect and feeling naughty just being there. There were only a few other people in the theater, but I was self-conscious and wishing the dim lights would go dark. It was ridiculous, I know, but I was afraid someone would recognize me and it didn't help that a man a few rows down from me kept glancing back. He would look over his shoulder like he was checking the entrance or something, but his eyes would stop on me for a second as he looked back and then again as he was turning back around. Yeah, he was checking something over his shoulder alright: me.

I was about to get up and leave when the lights went out. In the darkness, I couldn't see the man, and figured that meant he couldn't see me so I relaxed a bit, anticipating the sights I was about to see. I wasn't disappointed. The movie opened right up with a woman playing pool with a dark haired man. Every time she bent over to stretch across the table to make a shot, her short skirt would ride up her ass cheeks, exposing her, and with her legs set apart you could see her shaved pussy. That answered one of my questions because, even though she was obviously hot with her pussy lips slicked, I could see her labia didn't open near as wide as mine did.

The guy had her stripped and flat out on the pool table in no time. My mouth went slack, falling open as he stepped between her legs and dropped his trousers. The guy had a huge dick. It was maybe ten inches, but thicker than my wrist and it really stretched the actress' pussy as he took her. Of course I was imagining that I was the one being fucked, and it was definitely turning me on - watching that thick cock sliding in and out, in and out...

Five minutes into the movie and my nipples were already rock hard, straining against my bra. I reached up under my t-shirt to stroke my titties. I massaged them through my bra a moment, and then pulled my hand away, embarrassed. What was I doing? A quick look around the theater confirmed that no one had seen me, at least I didn't think so. I couldn't see very far in the dim glow from the screen.

Luckily, the scene shifted to one with no sex, giving me time to recover. I made it through the next sex scene without incident. Well, with no more than the excitement that was filling me and that got me to taking shallow breaths all over again, but I was in control.

Then the dark haired man was back with his sledge hammer cock. Back with two buddies it seemed, and their cocks were almost as impressive. More long than thick, but they were definitely hung. As they lounged in a sauna, a busty blonde came into the picture and knelt before the dark haired one. She brought his cock up with her hands, long strokes with a twist around its tip until he was fully hard. Then she lowered her head to take him in her mouth. Barely able to get her lips around his cock, her mouth gaped wide as she held onto to his hips for support and he gripped her hair. His thrusts become deeper and deeper, and the end of his cock would push out the side of her cheek only to disappear as it went down her throat. The other two guys stood by fondling her massive bosom and themselves.

I slid my hand into my shirt and under the fabric of the bra for a bit of fondling myself. Pushing the cup down with the back of my hand, I freed one tit and then the other, rubbing my thumb over my aching nipples and pinching them. Noticing that as I massaged my tits my shirt was being pushed up to expose them, I slid lower in the seat, not wanting to stop. I told myself that it was the cool air on my tits that felt good, but if I was honest, it was thrilling to have them exposed with strangers only a few yards away. Even if it was mostly dark, it added to the excitement of watching those larger-than-life cocks on the screen. Made it almost unbearable, in fact, and I felt the rush of warmth in my pussy that meant my clit and labia were becoming engorged.

Seeing the woman sucking that cock was exciting. But seeing those guys with their dicks in their hands was even more so. I hadn't expected to see men pleasuring themselves, and it was amazing. Dicks glistening from the steam or oil or something, they yanked and tugged on themselves as they watched their buddy getting sucked. One had both his hands sliding up and down his shaft, squeezing his fist over the head.

My pussy was positively throbbing. I squeezed my thighs together and rolled my hips forward a little to pull my jeans tight against my groin. The hard little knob where the seams came together at the crotch pushed against my vagina, and any movement of my hips had it rubbing my clit. It made me gasp, and I couldn't stand it.

I leaned back again to part my legs, but that just made acutely aware of my pussy. That it was steaming hot. That there was nothing filling it. So I pinched my nipples, trying to distract myself from the fact that my pussy was crying out for touching. Wrong thing to do. It sent a shiver straight down my tummy, and reflex made my legs squeeze together again. In no time, my breath was ragged and I was rocking in the seat.

A squeaky seat! It must have taken me a minute to realize that because I remember my eyes popping open in alarm when I had no idea I'd even closed them. I thought I was watching the movie. I felt a fresh wave of heat flood through my groin as the shock from thinking my activity had been revealed. It set my whole body to tingling. Even the aureoles of my tits were tightening and thrusting my already fully erect nipples up even higher. Oh, yes, it felt absolutely delicious.

There was nothing for it, and I was so freakin horny at that point that I just didn't care anymore. I unsnapped my jeans and pulled the zipper down. With one hand hooked on the top of my panties and jeans to pull them away, my other hand slid down over my pussy.

Lordy, but I was wet. Sopping wet. I could feel how drenched my pubic hair was as I pressed my fingers through it and against soft sides of my pussy, and I knew my pants must be completely soaked for my juices to have spread all the way up the mound of my pubis. I didn't care. It felt so good to have my hand down there touching my swollen and tender folds, and the slickness from my juices only made it better, only made it easier to rub all over myself. And I did. Oh, yes, I did.

My pussy was loose and open, and my fingers slipped over my aching clit and right into my vagina. I pushed them in deep. If my pants didn't keep my wrist from bending more, I would have had my whole fist up my pussy. As it was, I had three fingers in up to the last knuckle and grinding them around against the walls of my vagina.

Onscreen, the woman was rubbing cum over her tits, pushing them up to lick it from her nipples. And there was lots of cum on her. I mean lots. Three guys had pumped their loads onto her, onto her tits and onto her face. I watched as she dipped two fingers into the pool of pearly cum between her tits and brought it to her mouth, rubbing it around like it was lipstick, and then she ran her tongue over her lips to lick it up.

I thought about what it must taste like, thought about what it must feel like. The cum looked so gooey, not like the thin slipperiness of my own juices, but heavy and thick. It slid across the woman's skin so... slickery, that was the word that kept coming to mind. God, it looked good.

I was frigging myself really hard by now. I couldn't get enough of my own pussy, jamming two and three fingers up my twat as far as I could and squishing them around in all that wetness, and then pulling them out to rub back and forth against my clit so fast that drops of moisture from my pussy were splashing up onto my belly. It didn't take long like that. I was whimpering as the waves of my orgasm rose up around that knifepoint of ecstasy at my clit. It shook me deep from thighs and groin all the way up through my chest as my legs clamped tight around my hand and my spine arched up to thrust out my hardened nipples and fling my head over the back of my seat.

And then I had something else to gasp at. I'd fought to keep my eyes open see to the action on the screen, but when my head went back I saw a man standing in the row behind me - well, not really. What I saw was his cock and his hand wrapped around its bulging head. He had his cock squeezed tight in his fist and was pumping on it hard.

I remembered the squeaking seat and knew he must have come over to get a better look at what I was doing. My heart stopped. I was mortified that he had seen me touching myself, had watched me coming... was still watching me, my hand down my pants and my titties poking out from under my hiked up shirt.

I just stared, frozen. And stared as a jet of cum shot out from the tip of his cock. Arcing up over the seat in a gloopy stream, his cum landed on my arm - landed heavily with a splat it seemed to me, and warm where it soaked into my thin t-shirt above my tits. He pumped his fist a few more times and still I stared. More cum shooting out towards me.

When a glob of cum hit me in the cheek, I snapped out of it and was just plain scared. I ran so fast that it wasn't until I reached the lobby that I remembered my pants were unzipped, and then it was only because they were beginning to slip down over my hips, making it awkward to run. Thank god my shirt at least had fallen down enough to cover my tits.

I tugged at my pants, frantically trying to get the snap together as I half-ran through the lobby. My mind was racing without thought, sheer panic because I couldn't get my pants done and I stumbled straight into the ticket-taker by the door. He just grinned, holding me by my shoulders a moment to steady me because I would have fallen down if he hadn't.

'Oh, god!' I thought. 'Oh, god!' I kept repeating in my mind. I think I even said it out loud a few times as I looked down to hurriedly button my pants, but that only made my state of mind worse. My bra pulled down under my tits and pushing them out at an obvious angle. A shiny spot of cum on my shirt turning the white cotton sheer against top of my breast. My jeans stained with my own juices. And my face... oh, god my face with a streak of cum that I now felt icy against my burning embarrassment.

"Good movie?" he asked with a smile.

I got my pants done up, and slapped at my face quickly to wipe away the cum as I shouldered through the front door. It stuck to my fingers, and I made a fist - trying to hide it, I guess - and felt it squishing around my palm.

Outside, a man sat at a bus stop. He turned and looked directly at the wet spot at my crotch as I passed him. Others walked by, and I swear they all looked at me. Each glance a needle in my heart, shooting adrenaline through my body. I'd become hypersensitive to everything around me - the smells, the heat of the sun on my skin... all the people on the street.

I made it to my car and sat with my hands gripping the wheel, breathing hard from my hurried flight. No, I realized as soon as I'd taken a moment to close my eyes. It was the excitement. It was people looking at me that was making my heart pound. I twisted the mirror to look at my face, expecting some dramatic change maybe. Just me, eyes wide and dilated, skin flushed. But still me. The only sign was a dollop of cum hanging in my hair.

I couldn't help it. I wiped the drop of cum from my hair and then licked it from my finger. I don't think there was even enough to really taste it, but I'd done it. I'd put cum in my mouth. Some stranger's cum! I could hardly believe it. I could hardly contain the thrill that thought sent racing through me, and the thought of that stranger watching me, and thoughts of seeing him cum... thoughts that chased me all the way home.

Cooksie
Cooksie
36 Followers