Going Rogue... with Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I groaned, and felt the first electric shot of semen race up my cock and fire into her pretty mouth. I roared, my hands digging into her shoulders, and it took all my will power not to just shove my cock as deep into her mouth as it would go. Mom, for her part, had pulled back so that she was taking in maybe two inches at a time, her sucking slowing down but become much harder. I looked into her eyes and nearly passed out at what I saw. She was smiling. Smiling around my cock. And as my cock twitch and shot another load of cum into her mouth, she winked. Then it twitch again, and again, and again, and again, each time another ribbon of my semen spurting across her tongue.

My cock didn't soften (in fact, it would not soften until late that afternoon) but it did stop spurting, and I watched mom, slips her lips from around my cock, grinning up at me. She jerked me slowly with her satin covered hand as she opened her mouth, showing me the milky white contents. Then she gargled a bit, swallowed, and said "You taste much sweeter than your father, darling!"

That fueled my engines right back up, and mom laughed in delight as I lifted her from the floor, spun her around, and pushed her down over the bed, ass uplifted. With one deft motion, I grabbed her panties just above the waist and ripped them off, tossing them aside. This seemed to really turn her on, because mom immediately began breathing hard again. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh honey, your such a man..."

I got down on my knees, staring into her sweet little asshole, and below it her drooling clamshell. I had never wanted anything in my mouth so much in my life. Not even water in the dessert. I immediately spread her asscheeks apart and devoured her tight puckering hole, licking it, teasing it with my tongue. I have to admit, I am usually very careful and controlled when it comes to pleasuring a woman, approaching it almost scientifically. But at this moment, I just wanted every part of my mother's sex in my mouth, all at once.

"Oh sweetheart! Honey, no one has ever put their mouth on me there! Oh god, Track! Oh gooooooood!" and just like that she was cumming. I tongued her ass a bit more, then grabbed her ankles, flipped her on her back, and began licking her labia, swirling my tongue into her. She moaned and cooed, and then I began flicking her clit, being careful now, gentle, making shaped and O's with my tongue in no repeating pattern. Mom ran her fingers through my hair, pulling it, shoving my mouth down onto her harder. I suckled her clit in, trapping it between my lips and tonguing it inside my mouth. As I did this, I slipped two fingers inside her (lord knows she was wet enough) and began tapping them up against her g spot.

"Oh, I'm so close, soldier! Yes! Fuck YES!" Mom arched her back, and let out the sexiest howl I have ever heard, and then she erupted. I have made women ejaculate before, but not like this. She drenched me, and not in piss. "Oh God! Track! I'm fucking cumming!" She spurted sweet clear juice into my mouth. She tasted salty, but sweet like honeydew. She was the finest piece of fruit I have ever tasted, and her juices exploded into my mouth.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now, soldier!" Mom ordered, scrambling up into the center of the bed. I was on top of her in a moment, my cock rock hard and ready, probing at the quaking softness of her pussy. This is what it feels like to conquer and country in total and absolute victory, I thought as I plunged into her to the hilt.

"Mom, I have wanted this forever." I mewled.

"So have I darling," She replied, wrapping her legs around me. We were immediately fucking like animals in heat. there was no slow build up. The would be later that day in the several times that followed, but not then. The first time, our bodies moved in unison, but also seemed to struggle against one another almost violently, my plunges met by her thrusts. She grabbed my hair, pulled me down for a passionate kiss, and said, "That's right, fuck me. Fuck me like a whore. I want you to claim me. take me. Right here where your father sleeps. You're going to take what's his. And I'm going to give every bit of it to you, and then some."

I reached down, snapped her bra off, and just watched her perky tits bounce with every trust of my hips. "You're mine now, do you hear?" I told her in a growl. "Mine to take, mine to love, mine to fuck... here or any other place I want."

"Yessss!" She hissed, pulling me down to suckle at her breast. her nipples were dark, puffy, perfect. I devoured one, then the other, as I was devouring everything else about my mother. "Do you love it as much as I do, soldier? Fucking me like a trollop while your father sits out in the cold? Your cock is bigger than his, did I tel you that?"

I looked at her and smiled, "No ma'am."

She cooed at me. "Oh yes, it is. And you're a better fuck than he was in his prime. Now..." We were eye to eye at this point. "What does a gal have to say to her stud to get him hot enough to cum inside her?"

"Keep talking like that mom," I said, really pounding her, "And you're going to find out!"

I hooked her legs through my arms, threw her feet over my shoulders, and began slamming into her almost vertically, her cunt swallowing every inch of me with each thrust.

"Oh god, Track! Your balls are tightening up! God, their slamming into my ass, baby! do you feel them slapping my ass! Oh sweet Jesus I'm about to cum!"

"I won't be long mom!" I groaned.

Mom nearly seemed to be hyperventilating. But she looked up at me with those burning brown eyes, grinning wickedly said what I suppose she had been withholding, just for the moment of climax. And did it ever make me climax. "Oh Track honey. Remember how after your brother was born I told everyone I had my tubes tied? Remember? Well I lied, honey! I lied to your father, to everyone... just so I could give you my fertility, just for this moment. Now cum with me, soldier! cum inside me! Fill my womb up with your CUUUUUM!"

Then she started cumming. And good god, so did I. She was fertile, and giving herself to me totally in the way only my father had had her. I cried out her name, not 'Mom', but 'Sarah', as I had the greatest single orgasm anyone ever had. I plunged in as deep as I could go, both of us arching our backs, and erupted. I flooded her womb. I wanted her to have part of me deep inside her, to plant my seed in her field, and I did.

When I collapsed on top of her, we both were nearly in tears from the sheer power of the moment.

"I love you, mom," I said.

"Oh, mommy loves you, soldier," she replied.

We fucked like rabbits the rest of the day. She rode me like a horse, sucked me off again (this time she pulled my cock out of her mouth and sprayed it all over her face and tits). We took a shower together and had lunch, then slept in each other's arms. I woke up late that afternoon with Mom smiling up at me from down below, licking my balls and stroking me to hardness. "Got enough left in these big balls for one more shot at knocking mom up, Soldier?"

Then mom got up on her hands and knees, gripped the footboard, looked over her shoulder and wagged her pretty ass at me. I mounted her and took her from behind, and both of us were pretty close to coming when we got the phone call.

It range and rang, but we both obviously ignored it, and when the machine picked up, we heard that familiar bitchy voice. "Track Palin! Goddamn it! I told you to pick me up at 5:30 and it's quarter to six! What the hell are you doing that could be so damned important!"

"Fucking your wife like a bitch in heat, for one thing!" mom called out, laughing. "Somebody's got to!"

Dad couldn't hear her of course, and continued, "I called Bill and he is picking me up. So I'll be home in about thirty, and you better have a damned good excuse when I get there!"

"He has the best excuse," Mom said, tossing her hair and looking over her shoulder at me with a horny snarl, "Filling his fertile mother up with his fresh young seed. Now do it soldier! That's an order!" And as mom turned away, and as I gripped her hair and pulled it back, causing her to roar out my name and cum all over my cock, I plunged into her as deep as I could go and held her ass against my crotch tightly, my cock erupting in her, scalding her insides. "YES! RIDE ME AND MATE WITH ME LIKE A FUCKING HORSE!" mom cried. Somewhere, off in the distance, I heard my father's whiny voice buzzing without meaning.

When it was over, we both collapsed back on the bed, and I admired the pearly liquid trickling out of my mother's pussy for the third time that day. She seemed to be admiring the cock, now at half mast, still covered in our juices. "you look like you could stand to be cleaned off, soldier" She said.

I laughed. "yeah, I guess so."

I moved to go take a shower, when mom stopped me. "Let me do it baby," then she did the nastiest, sexiest thing I have ever seen. She reached behind her head, took my fathers pillow, stripped it of the pillow case, and used it to wipe my cock clean. Then she put it back on the pillow and said with a laugh, "Let's see if he remembers what good sex smells like."

"Damn, mom," I said. "You can be pretty wicked when you want to be."

Mom kissed me, traced her finger up my cock and said, and with a wink said, "You're going to spend the rest of this week finding out how wicked I am, soldier."

12