Going to Grandma's House Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassie asks Josh to teach her about great sex!
2.1k words
4.6
34.4k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers

I stood there in my living room staring at Cassie. She was standing in front of me looking all innocent staring at me.

I want my sister no than anything right now she turned 18 a few months ago and ever since then I have noticed how much she has turned into a woman. She looks just like our mom, average height and weight, C cup breast, long blonde hair and big blue eyes.

She was a cheerleader in school, and into gymnastics, so she is very fit. I daydream about her being very flexible in bed.

I don't want to push her into doing something she doesn't want so I started questioning her. "Cassie, don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked her and I could see the look on her face change.

"Yes, I do, Zach and I are still a couple. He is the only guy I have ever had sex with, and I don't think he is very good at it." She responded.

I was curious now to as why she would say that so I asked her why she thought that. Cassie's response surprised me. "Because I watch porn and he has never done anything like that to me, and I've never had an orgasm with his dick inside my pussy."

That threw me back I was surprised to hear this from my little sister. Then she continued with "I want to know what a real man feels like and to have multiple orgasms."

At first, I didn't reply I kept looking at her until she squirmed. Then I asked her "Do you want me to teach you about sex?"

She nodded her head and replied, "Yes Josh. I watched you today with mom, and I knew that I had to have you also."

I just stood there staring at her, I reached out to her and tucked her hair behind her ear and held her cheek. She pushed her cheek into my hand closing her eyes sighing as I informed her "Cassie, you do realize that if we were to do this no one outside of our immediate family and I mean no one can know about this." She nodded her head in understanding.

I stepped closer to her then leaned down to kiss her gently; I placed my other hand on her other cheek holding her face while I was kissing her. The kisses started getting more passionate, while we wrapped our arms around each other.

I lifted Cassie up off the floor, and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to my room. I laid her gently on my bed coming down over top of her. I moved my hand to the bottom of her shirt to slide my right hand up to her left boob. I was squeezing her boob through her bra. I could hear Cassie moaning as I squeezed.

I pulled away from kissing her to look at her she nodded her head with a slight smile on her face to let me know that she wanted this as much as I did. I pulled her shirt up to reveal her breasts I started sucking her tits through her bra until her nipples got hard. I wanted to see her tits, so I pulled her bra cups down under her boobs to make them stand out.

She had pink areolas about the size of fifty cent pieces that puckered. I blew on the nipple giving her goosebumps all over her breast. I leaned down and started sucking on her nipples squeezing her tits. Cassie began wiggling underneath me.

"Oh, Josh please fuck me!" She yelled out at me. I continued going back and forth sucking on her nipples.

I started moving down her stomach which caused her to suck it in as a reaction to my touches. I got to the button of her shorts and unfastened them. I got up on my knees to start pulling done her shorts I discovered that she had on a red lacy thong which I left on her.

Once I had her shorts off I laid down between her legs rubbing her pussy slit over her lacy panties I was blowing on her quim making her shiver. I pulled the crotch of her panties to the side to get my first look at her pussy.

OMG! She was completely bald, and she was dripping juices from her pussy. I pulled her lips apart to see the pinkness of her quim. She smelled sweet and tangy. I licked her from the bottom of her pussy to her clit.

I flicked my tongue on her clit repeatedly; Cassie started lifting her hips so I held onto her so she couldn't move. I stuck my tongue inside of her hole making her have an orgasm that flooded my tongue. God, I just got addicted to her sweet honey. I know from this point on I will not be able to get enough of her.

I pulled her panties off so I could lift her legs up to her chest to expose her pink starfish to me. It winked at me, so I leaned in and kissed it. I started licking her hole and sticking the tip of my tongue inside of her anus.

I could hear Cassie breathing heavy. I could not get enough of her I started licking her from hole to hole. Cassie grabbed a handful of my hair pulling me closer to her as she had another orgasm.

I peeled her fingers out of my hair so, I could get off the bed to get undressed. While I was stripping down, Cassie took her shirt and bra off. I crawled on the bed, but before I could get to her, she was on her knees and asked me to lay on my back. So, I did.

It was Cassie's turn to check me out. She started at my nipples that she sucked on until they were so hard they hurt. She moved down my stomach to my cock. Cassie began licking my cock up and down before wrapping her hand around the base and putting the head into her mouth.

She started going up and down on my cock; she gagged a few times before she was able to get her throat muscles relaxed enough the take all of me. I was holding the side of head throat fucking her, while Cassie was flicking her tongue around the head of my cock as she is sucking me hard. My god, my sister, knew how to suck cock!

I knew with the way she was sucking me I was going to blow any second I pulled her off me so that I could fuck her pussy. I lifted her up from under her arms to lay her on her back. I spread her legs wide and rubbed my cock along her slit.

I leaned over to the nightstand to get a condom; as I was tearing the wrapper open Cassie grabbed my hand "Josh I am on the pill, please don't use the condom. I want to feel all of you." I just looked at her before I threw the condom to the side of the bed.

I lined the head of my cock to her pussy opening and started to push in slowly until she took all of me. I just laid there holding myself up not to crush her while she got used to my size.

Cassie started pushing against me to let me know that she was ready for me to move. I started out slow and steady while she got used to me inside her. Cassie was clawing at my back, and I could feel her nails scratching me.

"Josh fuck me harder! Your huge cock, feels so amazing in my pussy!" Cassie yelled at me.

I got up on my knees pushing Cassie's knees up to her chest as I started moving faster and harder into her pussy. Cassie screamed as she came all over my cock.

I pulled out of her flipped over onto my back and instructed her "Cassie crawl on top of me and ride my cock." She straddled my hips and guided my cock into her pussy.

Cassie put her hands on my chest and started bouncing up and down making it so that my cock would almost come out of her before she went back down. She was getting overzealous with her bouncing, and my cock slipped out, I grabbed her waist and threw her on the bed before she could come down and hurt me.

She gave me a questioning look and asked what's wrong? I just chuckled and replied, "You got a little crazy there, and I didn't want you to break my dick."

Cassie's eyes got huge, and she was breathing heavy when she replied "I'm so sorry Josh, you were making me feel so good I couldn't help myself!"

I laughed as I came down on top of her, I kissed her gently and informed her "Cassie, never be sorry for something that feels good." She nodded her head letting me know that she understood.

I slowly put my cock back into Cassie's wet pussy, as I laid there kissing her mouth for a few minutes Cassie's tight pussy, is gripping my cock hard. While I was still on top of her, I hooked one arm under her right knee to raise her leg.

We started moving our hips again while kissing. I could feel my build up, so I began thrusting harder. I pulled off Cassie's mouth to tucked my head into her neck and whispered to her "Come with me, Cassie!" In a few more thrusts we both came together.

I wrapped my arms around Cassie and rolled to the side so she was more on top of me so I wouldn't crush her. We laid there until both of us calmed our breathing.

Cassie was the first to stir; she got up on her elbow to look at me. She had a smile on her face that seemed like she just got away with something. I started laughing and asked her why she was giving me that look?

Cassie sighed before replying "Josh, I never knew that a man could make you feel like that. Thank you so much for not turning me away when you found me here."

I squeezed her to me and responded: "Kid I have wanted to fuck you for a while now, so no I was not going to turn you away." She smiled at me leaned down and kissed me.

My phone started ringing; I sighed because I knew it was my friend about tonight. I let it go to voicemail so I could hold Cassie some more. I heard the ding telling me there is a message.

Cassie asked me "Are you expecting that call?"

"Yes, I have plans tonight with my friends," I informed her. I was very tempted to cancel with them so I could stay with Cassie but she then told me that it's okay she has a date with Zach tonight.

We got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Cassie grabbed the washcloth to wipe her pussy clean. I asked her "You don't want to take a shower?"

She shook her head at me and replied: "I want to feel your cum inside me until I get home, then I will clean up or maybe not." She winked at me and left the bathroom. I then took the cloth and washed off her juices from my cock.

When we were in the bedroom getting dressed my phone rang again I picked it up to see that it was our mom so I answered it. "Hi, mom what's up?"

My mom asked me if I talked to Cassie because she was not answering her phone. I informed her that she was with me. Our mom just said "Oh!"

Then she asked me "Well then how about Sunday you come over to grandma and grandpas for dinner and fun?"

I smiled real big as I replied: "Most definitely I'll be there." We hung up, and I looked at Cassie and informed her "It seems we are having a family dinner on Sunday."

We both had huge smiles on our faces; Cassie came over to me ran her hands up my chest to wrap her arms around my neck and responded: "It looks like we are going to have an amazing Sunday!" I laughed and agreed with her as I kissed her goodbye.

Cassie turned to go to the door but before she opened the door she turned to me and said: "I can't wait to see you on Sunday!" Then she opened the door and left closing the door behind her.

All I could think about all night was that I couldn't wait until Sunday also!

redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers