Going to Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita, momentarily freezing in shock, finally managed, "That's lovely. That's the first time you've really emoted to me."

"I only emote when I really mean it."

Excitement raced through her body and, exhausted, she slept for about forty minutes and then jumped up and showered.

She shook Joe awake and said, "Come on you fucker, it's time to do Dallas."

He laughed and said okay Debbie.

Why the hell he had decided to call her Debbie she had no idea.

That evening in a delightful small Italian restaurant Anita said, "Let's try to find a place near here. These people who greeted us make me feel so welcome and look how there are interacting with their other diners."

"It's an Italian thing. I dated an Italian student when I was at university in Sydney..."

She gaped, "You went to university?"

"Yeah and I have a masters in commerce, majoring in management."

"But you've never said anything about that?"

"Well you never asked. Anyway where was I? Oh yes, Delfina taught me to appeal to Italian women who pride themselves on their food. You watch when this momma brings us our appetizers.

Her husband arrived with fried calamari for Joe and caesar salad for Anita. She shook in suppressed laughter at his obvious disappointment.

But the jolly wife arrived with their chicken dishes.

"Oh mamma, this looks so beautiful. Oh that sauce, the color. It's something to die for."

Anita couldn't believe it. The woman burst into tears and hauled her male patron into her ample breasts and murmured to him in Italian.

"Mama we must come here again. We must come here always."

The restaurateur kissed Anita and said, "You are married to such a lovely man. Feed him well."

As they walked arm-in-arm from the restaurant Joe said, "You are right. We should locate near here and go to that place as our family restaurant."

"Yes, the food and the atmosphere... well everything was just so lovely. Joe can to talk about something very personal."

"Oh I have BO? " he grinned.

"I'd like to come off the pill and have a baby, you being the father but I would take full responsibility for the baby."

"But it would be our baby."

"Well yes but you might not want a baby."

"A baby with you as the mother? Of course I would. You come off the pill and I'll fuck you legless every night."

"Um we won't have to change what we do Joe. I'll just be off the pill and you won't notice any difference. I suggest you forget we had this conversation. If it happens it will happen."

"I'll stuff myself with oysters and eat other stuff that will increase my sperm count."

"Joe please, stop thinking about it. Just behave normally and fuck me only when you get the urge. This is not some sort of contest."

"Oh yeah. Not a contest. What will we call it?"

"It?" Anita sighed. "It seems I'll have to be raising a father as well as a first child."

"First child you say? Before you were only talking about one kid?"

The only reply Joe received was one of those unfathomable smiles women excel at when they wish to say nothing that will incriminate them.

THE END