Going to the Bar

Story Info
Christie has a surprise date.
3k words
3.53
40.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying a lazy day at home when my husband called me up. He asked if I was up to going out to the bar that night, and maybe spending the night. Since both of us had been working an insane amount for the last year almost, I jumped at the chance.

Late in the afternoon, I started driving towards the town we were going to spend the night in. I was dressed casually-a camisole for a top, g-string, low-rise skirt that (on me) falls to mid-thigh, and a pair of comfortable wedges. I found the hotel where we were planning on spending the night and checked in, then went to find the bar my husband had planned on meeting me.

He was at the bar, talking and laughing with a guy he introduced as "Jerry". Jerry was tall, about two inches taller than my husband's six feet, decently fit, and attractive. He made me feel welcome, and soon had me laughing and chattin like I'd known him my whole life.

Jerry tried to be discrete with it, but was obviously appreciative about enjoying the way I was dressed. I was planning on spending the time with my husband, so I wasn't flirting much, but because its my personality couldn't help a little bit. We all had a couple of drinks and dinner, as well as had fun criticizing the band that was playing for a couple of hours. I was somewhat surprised though when my husband invited Jerry back to the hotel with us.

We all drove separate, with my husband and I arriving first. When we got through the door, I was fully shocked that he was, in fact, leaving on a business trip shortly, but that Jerry was going to keep me company. I've had plenty of dates with guys I had never met, that my husband arranged for me, but he was always there to pick me up and reclaim me the following morning. He kissed me good bye, then winked at me and told me to have fun before opening the door. Jerry was just coming up the hall, and he and my husband shook hands and traded pleasantries as my husband passed to leave.

I waited in the doorway, my heart pounding with nerves and excitement. Jerry held the door and allowed me to fully enter the room before closing it behind us, then approached me and hooked his finger in the neckline of my cami. He pulled me towards himself by it, then kissed me deep. I was already wet from the flirting and news that I was going to get my first date in almost a year, and the kiss left me absolutely soaked. He turned me around, and moved us so that we could watch ourselves as we started our time together.

He started by slowly easing my cami over my head, leaving me topless. His hands firmly squeezed my breasts before sliding to my nipples, then lightly pinching them and tugging at my piercings. I gave a soft moan and sigh of pleasure, and snaked a hand between us so that I could stroke the outline of his cock through his pants. He repeated the treatment of my breasts and nipples before reaching down to unfasten my skirt, letting it drop into a puddle at my feet. One of his hands kept up playing with my boobs, while the other reached down to start stroking my mound through my panties. It was one of my favorite pairs-black leather, and I thought sexy as hell.

He traced over my mound, then along the edges. He had to lean down to reach, which brought his mouth down to my neck. As he teased me, he started nibbling on my ear and neck. If I wasn't ready to fuck before, I certainly was now. His fingers pulled my g-string to the side, then dipped deep inside me, making me moan again. He wiggled them back and forth, my pussy making squishing noises. He sucked lightly on my neck, his fingers keeping their wiggling, and my pussy making its sloshing noises.

"I've been told you're quite the little slut," he murmured in my ear. I gasped and melted at the words, biting my lip and nodding. His teeth nipped my neck as he pinched my nipple hard and buried his fingers deep in my pussy. I squealed, enjoying the sensations.

"You also like guys to fuck you without condoms, wherever they want," he said.

"Yessss," I hissed.

"So you're a cum slut," he said matter of factly. I moaned at the words, my pussy giving another gush of fluids. "Say it," he commanded me.

"I'm a cum slut," I moaned out. He pulled a marker from the pocket of his pants, and had me uncap it. He gave my nipple a twist before tracing his finger across the top of my breasts.

"Write it across here," he commanded. We watched as I wrote in permanent marker the words-"cum" over my right breast, and "slut" across the top of my left. He squeezed and pulled my nipple hard, hooking his fingers hard against my g-spot. I cried out in pleasure, a small orgasm making my body twitch and spasm. While I was cumming, he sucked hard on my neck, leaving a hickey.

When I had come down, his fingers sloshed inside my pussy. "So soaked already," he murmured. "What goes in here," he asked.

"Cock," I gasped.

"What do cocks leave behind," he asked.

"Cum," I answered.

"So what does that makes this," he asked, his fingers sloshing inside me.

"A cum dump," I answered, realizing what he wanted to hear.

His fingers pulled out of me, tracing up my body for me to lick clean. "Write it," he said. Once again we watched as I wrote the dirty terms, "cum" halfway between my naval and my pussy, and "dump" just below that, with an arrow pointing towards my slit.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, with an unceremonious "Prove it" order. I leaned over, hands on the sides of the mirror, as he pushed himself inside me. A moan of pleasure escaped again as he began to fuck me. His hands grasped my hips, pulling me hard against him as he drove in, then pushing me away as he withdrew. "I'm told that you take it in the ass, too" he grunted.

"Whatever you want," I moaned out. He slapped my ass hard, making me jump a bit, before pulling out and slowly working himself into my ass. Once he was in, having had plenty of lube from my sopping pussy, he grabbed one shoulder with one hand and a fist full of my hair with the other.

"Give me the marker," he barked, giving a sharp tug on my hair. I passed it back to him, jumping as he suddenly slapped my ass again. I watched as he wrote something across my lower back, half above my g-strstring and half just below. He grabbed my hips, pulling me hard against him, as his pelvis thrust hard into me. I watched as he unloaded himself deep into my ass, feeling slutty pride at getting him off like that. He pulled me upright, reaching around to kiss me hrd o the lips before heading to the bathroom to clean himself off.

I turned to see what he had written, and saw the words "ass whore" on my lower back. I felt dirty, and nasty, but was loving every bit of it. My ass was red from the fucking and the slaps, and my breasts were red with swollen nipples from the rough treatment.

Jerry returned from the bathroom, and told me to get dressed. My skirt hid the word "dump" on my stomach, and most of the word "whore" in the back. My cami didn't cover the writing on my chest hardly at all. Jerry pulled the top of my g-string out of my skirt, so that there was absolutely no doubt about how I was dressed. Seeing myself, along with the hickey on my neck, I was still just as aroused as when he'd first started kissing me.

"Well, you certain look the part," Jerry laughed. "Come on, we're going back out." His hand grabbed mine as he pulled me towards the door. I flushed beet red down to my cleavage at the humiliation of likely being seen like this, even as my body trembled with excited anticipation.

We walked to Jerry's car, where he took a picture of me standing against the door facing him, then another from behind while I leaned over the hood. We took a short drive to an adult store, where he had me walk in front of him through the door. I was thoroughly aroused at the nasty treatment amd environment. The kid working the counter couldn't help but stare at the writing across my chest, as well as my nipples with their rings trying to push through my cami.

Jerry came up behind me, cupping underneath of my breasts, almost as if offering them to the kid. "She's even hotter when she's fucking," he winked to the kid. Jerry then pulled me through the store as the kid gaped at me, over to the female toys. He studied me for a moment or two before selecting a jeweled butt plug, then a narrow collar.

A couple of guys were in there, two watching openly, while another one stole glances at us. One woman was as well, and she didn't seem to be able to make up her mind about whether to be concerned or happy for me. Overall, while my blush continued, my sex drive was also kicked into high gear.

Jerry directed us back to the front counter, where he proceeded to pay. The kid rang us up, but basically stared at me the entire time. Jerry was amused by it. He had me turn around and face the store, then lean over. This gave the patrons a glimpse of my cleavage, which was thrilling enough, but then Jerry pulled the back of my skirt high to show the kid the cum leaking from my ass, my g-string, and both words on my back. It made my pussy gush, even as I flushed even deeper red than I had been.

After he'd paid, Jerry laughed about it on the way to the car. "The poor kid's going,to have blue balls by the time he gets done," he commiserated.

As we drove, he had me hike my skirt up and slide my new plug into my ass. To do so, I had to put both legs up on the dash, with my skirt bunched around my stomach. Anyone passing would have gotten a glimpse.

We drove to a seedy-looking bar. It was wood-sided, in bad need of paint, with a dirt parking lot. Jerry came around and helped me out, then fastened the collar around my neck. He also adjusted my skirt and panties so that the strings were showing again before taking me inside. Our cover charge was taken care of by Jerry having me pull my top down so the guy could see and grope my tits, then we headed to the bar. It was about half full, with the waitresses dressed to inspire horny guys to leave better tips-short skirts and booty shorts, tight tops with plenty of cleavage. Stuff like that. Of course, I quickly drew plenty of attention.

Jerry led me to the bar for drinks, and the guy next to me made no effort to hide that he was checking me (and my advertisements) out. Jerry was talking to the guy next to him, and the barmaid gave me a look of concern. I smiled at her to relieve her anxiety but otherwise mostly focused on the drink in front of me.

Jerry lost little time in running his hands over my shoulders, across my hips, and occasionally down the front of my top and over my breasts. I caught snippets of his conversation, especially when he said that I was every bit of what was written across my chest. He showed his new friend what was written on my back, having to pull the back of my skirt down to my buttocks to show the guy, and bragged that that's where he'd left his first load. The touches, the exposure, and the objectification were keeping me aroused.

The guy on my right was obviously listening in too, and cautiously put his hand halfway up my thigh, just at the edge of my skirt. I made no move to discourage him, and he seemed content to just rub right there a bit.

When my drink was gone, another one appeared in front of me. Jerry had me turn around and face the room to drink it, becoming more brazen with his touches as he did. He occasionally tweaked my nipples through my top, and once had me stand to show one of the ladies in the bar the words across my abdomen, pulling my skirt below the level of my pussy and clearly reveling my g-string front to whoever was close by.

One of the ladies was dressed in a short denim skirt, halter top, and cowgirl boots. She was little more than a girl, but athletically built. She was intrigued by me, asking how I liked being treated like this, if my nipples hurt when I got them pierced, and eventually asking if I was just a hooker.

Jerry alternated between the guy next to him and the girl talking to me, having me demonstrate that I was a submissive slut by having me spread my knees so people could look up my skirt, as well as tease my nipples. The guy next to me was paying close attention, but not touching me any more. Jerry asked the girl if she'd like to check out my tits, which surprised both of us.

He had me pull my cami down to show them off, then invited her to play with them. While I held it down, she experimented carefully. She lightly flicked the ends of my nipples first, then lightly flicked the rings. She then pinched and pulled at them, becoming more aggressive with them as I obviously enjoyed. When she was satisfied, Jerry whispered in my ear that I should kiss her with plenty of tongue as a thank-you. I reached behind her neck, my tits still out, and stared into her eyes as I pulled her in for a kiss. Those nearby gave plenty of catcalls at us, making me even more horny.

When the girl eventually broke the kiss, she also looked ready to fuck. She wrote her number across my tit, having me take a picture of it with my phone and send it to her. As she walked away, I pulled my top back up and turned take more of my drink, giving the room a quick flash up my skirt as I did. My neighbor's hand quickly slid up my skirt to my covered pussy, and felt the moisture that had built up. Jerry moved behind me, both hands squeezing my tits, amd kissed me from behind, his cock pressing into my back.

As he pulled back from the kiss, he noticed my neighbor's hand up my skirt. Rather than get angry, he laughed and asked if I was ready to be fucked. My neighbor twisted his hand so he could push a finger inside me. As he did, I moaned. The guys all laughed, and my neighbor said "her cunt's wet as fuck". Jerry moved back, and I felt a tugging at the back of my g-string. Jerry had me stand up, and pulled it from between my legs, having cut it to get it off. I was halfway pissed at him ruining my favorite panties, halfway humiliated at being demonstrated to be naked under my outer clothes, but totally aroused over the whole thing. Jerry handed them to the guy, then had me demonstrate how I enjoyed pussy too by having me lick the juices from the guy's finger.

When I was done, he had me stand up and lean over his lap. He pulled my skirt up to show the guy the jewel of my plug, and let him bury his fingers in my pussy once more before we left.

In the car, Jerry had me lean over and suck him on the way back to the hotel. He had me stop periodically so that he wouldn't cum yet, and one of those times had me take my top off. Once we arrived, he had me suck him to completion, and had me let the first spurt go into my hair but swallow the rest. I was allowed to hold my top across my chest, but couldn't put it on as we walked through the side entrance and to our room.

At our door, he kissed me over my shoulder again as he opened it again, then slid my skirt down a bit to expose the writing on my back. He took a picture of my bare back standing outside the open door. Inside, I was instructed to drop my skirt, lean forward and arch my back, showing both the writing and my jewel. Another picture was taken, then I was turned around and another picture of the cum in my hair, with the words across my tits.

Finally, I was allowed to mount him. My cunt slid him easily inside of me. As I fucked him, he alternated between tugging on my nipples and rings and slapping my tits, all the while telling me what a complete whore I was, and such a slut for allowing myself to be shown off and felt up like I had. The rough treatment and nasty talk had me moaning, my orgasm rising quickly. He took another picture of me like that, then recorded me riding his cock, with me saying all of the things he'd just called me.

Jerry continued to record me as he filled my pussy, then as I cleaned him up afterwards. We lay together as he sent the pictures and video to my husband. That ended up making feel lonely for him, so instead of spending the night, I ended up kissing Jerry goodbye and driving home alone, with the marks of a fun night all over me...