Going to the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

She could almost hear him pout.

"I need the shower now. Cannot let the girls think we skipped dinner and went straight for dessert before the club."

"I am not sure I can go with this thing."

She stops as she halfway stands.

She asks, "What thing?"

"I'm in a state of attention, my dear. Of which, you are the cause."

Jenny laughs and then says, "I'm sorry, my dear. But we do have dinner plans. Stroke it off there or splash some cold water on it."

"That is cold, my dear."

Jenny laughs again and says, "Sorry honey, we'll take care of that problem later. I promise."

Sam sighs, "Promises promises. Let me find some string. Maybe I can tie the monster down to one leg. See you at dinner."

She laughs and hangs up. Jenny stands and stretches quickly. She felt bad for Sam. She knows how it feels to be that excited and nothing can be done about it but he did not take the opportunity to have some fun there in his office when she was having fun.

Jenny laughs to herself. She could imagine him doing that and one of his bosses walking in on him. Or worse, one of the office aides walks in on him. Oh the gossip that would generate, she thought. But it did give her a tingle of excitement. She stops herself from taking that further.

Then she sighs and grabs the sheets and bed spread off the bed. Walking over to the hamper, she dumps the sheets and bed spread. Jenny grabs a fresh set and quickly makes the bed.

Quickly, she grabs a couple of things from the closet to wear tonight for dinner. She decided on something comfortable yet still nice enough to go out clubbing in. Having laid out the clothing, she heads off to the shower to take a quick one.

***

Sam leans against the wall in front of the restaurant waiting for Jenny. He is early but was worried earlier when his excitement did not abate. His 'calming down time' took a good twenty or so minutes thinking of the most un-sexy things he could think of. It did not help at first, all thoughts went back to Jenny and what she was doing. He wants her but knows he cannot until later this evening. When Jenny really wants to do something, she usually gets her way with him.

Sighing, he glances at his watch. It is about 7:25 pm. Sam smiles inwardly as he looks into the window of the restaurant. It is not that packed. Surprising as it is Friday. It is a good thing he called during his 'calming down time' to make a reservation, he laughs at himself. Still, he's glad he made the reservation. The restaurant closes early. As unusual as that is for the city, it is a good place to eat. The food is very good and the atmosphere nice.

"Sam!"

He turns toward the voice. Sam raises his hand and waves at Jenny. His eyes roam her body from feet to her head. He has always found her very attractive. Some of his friends categorize her as 'cute' but he finds her mostly irresistible. If he was made to decide, he would say her legs and eyes are her best features. He would not know how to decide between the two, which he likes better. He could almost see her hips sway with her walk. Sam likes the way she is dressed. He could never say what dress looks better. What shoes fit well with what. Well, he was never a man of fashion.

He stands there, thinking of a compliment about how she is dressed but decided against it. It would be a lie if he pretends to know what is fashionable or not. All he knows is that his eyes enjoy the way she looks in those close. His mind, on the other hand, whirled with thoughts and ideas of how to tease her.

Shaking his head, like a silent slap to the face, he warns himself to behave. He straightens up and takes a step towards her.

Jenny smiles and walks up to him. She wraps her arms around him for a tight hug. She sees him leaning over for a kiss and she does the same.

Sam immediately felt himself getting excited as her hands moved along his back to hug him. The kiss did not help either. He could feel some color approach his face.

"Well, you are happy to see me." she says, pulling away slightly.

Sam laughs and says, "This is your fault. All of it is."

Jenny pulls back and bats her eyes at him, "Why, I do believe I do not know what you're talking about, sir."

Sam pulls her close, hip first. He holds her against his growing excitement and kisses her. After the kiss, he leans over to her left ear.

He whispers into her ear, "You know this is your fault. And you know we are going to have an interesting evening. "

Jenny closes her eyes as he whispers to her. The feel of his excitement against her, throbbing, even through their clothes is sending a familiar tingle up and down her spine. She smiles, thinking of all the times he warned her of 'an interesting evening'. In fact, that is how she experienced that whole oral tease he described and she re-experienced earlier on the phone with him. She shivers slightly, imagining what else he could or would do.

Sam could feel her shiver slightly. He knows how she enjoys his teases or seem to enjoy. It is almost funny, Sam realizes now, how she never comes out to say she enjoys it. He lowers his lips and kisses the side of her neck. Sam purposefully moans lightly, letting her feel the vibration of his voice and the touch of his lips on her skin. He could feel her stiffen slightly but she tilts her head. It is a sign, to him at least, that she enjoys what he is doing.

She feels his hands slide under her arms and around to her back. Jenny closes her eyes at the feel of his lips, kissing the side of her neck still. Her mind follows his hands down her back.

He moves his lips up to her ear. Sam gently sucks on her earlobe once then releases her. He does not step back or away.

Instead, he whispers, "My hands slide down along your back. You feel my fingers moving lightly along you as if your clothes are not on. My fingers touch the small of your back and press you once more against my excitement."

He pauses for two seconds, for two reasons. The first is to press her harder against him. Sam is extremely excited. You'd be blind not to notice, he thought to himself. He has been since the conversation earlier on. Even though he is calmer than when he arrived to meet her, his body still remembers the excitement. He recalls her skin and the way it feels. He recalls her scent. Sam consciously stops himself from this line of thinking. There would be trouble there.

The second reason is his need to tease her.

"Know that this excitement is your fault." He says softly into her ear.

He pulls back slightly and laughs.

"Hey!" she says loudly as he steps back.

Her hand comes up to smack him on the arm.

Sam jumps back one step and pretends to duck. Of course her hand makes a connection with his arm. He smiles at her and pulls her close.

Jenny readies another smack but stops as he kisses her on the lips. She kisses him back and opens her eyes as he pulls back.

"By the way, dirty guy comments aside. You look really good tonight." He said smiling at her.

Jenny smiles at that. She definitely appreciates him taking note of it.

"You know, we should go in before they give our reservations to someone else." He says.

She nods.

Sam raises his left hand up to take her hand. He turns towards the door and leads her into the restaurant.

***

Toni has been a waitress here for a while. She has been on duty for at least seven hours and her shift ends soon. She is glad because it has been a long day. The tips have been fine and the customers have been decent. She is just tired.

Toni glances out the restaurant window and sees a man standing there. He has been standing there the last few minutes. She figures he is waiting for someone, maybe a date. Sighing she turns away and finishes wiping off a table recently vacated.

Slow. Slow. Slow. Toni thinks to herself.

She looks forward to going home and taking a nice hot shower. Then she plans to sleep all weekend long. Toni glances out the restaurant window again and sees a woman hugging the waiting man. She could see them talking, smiling as they do. Toni watches a little longer and sees the man kiss the woman's neck. She smiles at the vision. Toni straightens the plates the water boy just placed on the table. She then turns to see the man jump back. They were talking with each other, almost loudly but not in an angry voice. It was more playful, she realizes.

How lucky they are, she thinks to herself.

Toni sighs again and walks to the back to get some place settings for the table. She places the place settings on the table just as a couple walks in the door.

The restaurant is not that big. It holds four of those curved seated booths along with eight of the small rectangular tables that seat two. The booths, two each, sit against the walls left and right as they walk in. Four of the single tables have been pushed together to form two tables seating four. The other 'single' tables surround the tables seating four. In the back, there are two round tables set to seat eight.

Jenny is not surprised at how many people there are in the restaurant. She is surprised that they have a reservation. Sam must have pulled some strings or given a really large tip to the hostess. Jenny was not paying attention to the conversation Sam is having with the hostess as they walk to their booth. Her mind is on Sam's excited state. She tries to think of ways to exploit that weakness of his tonight. Jenny smiles wickedly to herself.

She glances down at Sam's crotch to see if he is showing. His slacks are baggy enough to not show anything out of the ordinary. She knows he is probably almost fully aroused. There was not enough time between what she felt out there and coming in here to do any real damage.

The hostess stops in front of the booth and says, "Here you go, enjoy your dinner."

Jenny glances at the booth as she hears Sam thank the hostess. She sits down and slides to the 'top' of the curve, her back towards the wall. Smiling still, she watches as Sam slides in from the other end to settle besides her. Her hand sides down to his lap and 'accidentally' brushes against his leg and hard-on.

Sam coughs just as the waitress arrives. He picks up the menu quickly and opens it.

Toni walks over to the newly arrived couple. She smiles at the both of them as she lets the hostess pass her to go back to the front. She watches as the two of them settle into the booth. Toni faces the two and the woman sits to the man's left. She could see the woman take the napkin and pull it down below the table.

Seeing that, she takes the last couple of steps to stand in front of the table.

"Hi. My name is Toni. I will be your waitress this evening. Would you like to hear the specials this evening?" she asks as she glances at both of them with a smile.

Sam smiles back at Toni.

He says, "Thank you Toni, we would."

Jenny casually glances at the menu with her left hand. With the right hand, her fingers glide along Sam's thigh, making sure she casually brushes along his hard-on.

Sam could not pay attention to the waitress. While Toni is telling them the specials this evening, he quickly puts his menu down to pick up his napkin. He coughs into it and apologizes for interrupting. Then he moves his left hand with the napkin down below the table. He makes brushing motions to push away Jenny's hand but as soon as he does, he feels her hand grab his hard-on through his slacks. He stops moving.

Jenny almost laughs aloud as her hand grabs his cock. Out of the corner of her eyes, she would swear that his eyes bulged. She squeezes and holds him as a warning.

She turns towards him and says, "Honey, I think I might try the special."

With that, she gave him another little squeeze.

Sam could not say anything. Her hand feels great and yet it was almost painful not to be able to do anything about it. Instead of saying anything, he nods and pretends to look at something more interesting on the menu.

Toni is not sure what is happening but knows that something special is happening underneath the table. She smiles to herself, even a little jealous for the excitement they must be feeling on this long evening. Still, she did catch the look of surprise on the man's face.

Toni sighs inwardly, wishing she could have some sort of excitement now. It has been a while, but she thought that is something funny to be thinking. It's always been a while when someone is having fun in front of you.

The waitress smiles at them and says, "Well, let me give you some time to decide. I'll be back in two minutes."

Sam waits until Toni is out of ear shot and turns to Jenny.

He smiles and asks, "So we're going to tease tonight, huh? That's all we're doing?"

Jenny puts the menu down and reaches over for the glass of water with her left hand. She takes a sip and casually puts it down on the table. Her right hand still holds his hard-on.

"No, I'm just paying you back for this afternoon."

Sam chuckles and says, "What? What do you mean?"

Sam intentionally lets his cock throb harder. Meaning, he tenses it and it sort of jerks in her hand.

She sees him glance around and lean in towards her. Jenny squeezes once and then moves her hand ever so slowly up and down along his hard-on.

"You're the one that got to get off!" he whispers to her, almost moaning at her stroking motion.

Sam stops himself just as he is about to curse aloud at what she is doing.

Jenny could feel his cock twitch. It seems to throb steadily but when he mentioned getting off, she could swear it felt like he throbs harder right after it twitched. She imagines the feel of it against...

"This is your fault you know. And I'm going to get even." He says as he pulls her hand off his hard-on with a surprisingly fast move.

He really did not want to pull her hand away. It felt wonderful. And if he let it go on, there is no telling what condition his slacks will be in shortly.

Toni watches the two from the water station. She knows for sure something is going on under the table with the way their hands keep going down below public sight. The other hints are the looks and the way their arms seem to be moving under the table. She laughs to herself. She grows excited at the thought of what is going on between the couple as she walks towards their table once more.

Maybe she can indulge and get a closer look, Toni thinks to herself.

They both glance up as Toni approaches the table.

Smiling, Toni asks, "Are you ready to order?"

Jenny tells the waitress, "I think I'll have the special. And I'll start off with the house salad."

"Very good." Toni says as she jots down the order. Toni shifts her body to face Sam before she even finishes writing. "And you, sir? What would you like this evening?"

Sam, seeing the waitress has not looking his way yet, points at Jenny.

"How many helpings of this can I have?" Sam says while leering at Jenny.

Jenny rolls her eyes but smiles as she reaches down with her right hand. Once again her hand touches his lap and moves towards his hard-on.

Sam quickly pulls his hand down and pulls her hand away from his lap.

Thinking that Sam is pointing something at the menu, Toni looks up from her pad. She could only see him jerking away from the woman. She tries not to laugh.

"I am sorry, Sir. Which item were you asking about?"

"Nevermind, I think I'll have the grilled chicken." Sam says while he tries to not to smile.

Toni nods as she jots down his order.

She then asks, "Would you like anything to drink?"

Jenny says, "I'll have a glass of the house wine please."

Sam nods and says, "I'll have the same. And may we have a glass of ice, for the water?"

"Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks." Toni says as she smiles at them both and walks away to put in the order.

Jenny turns towards Sam as their waitress walks away.

Sam smiles at Jenny but is worried at the grin on her face.

"What?" he asks her.

"If you're going to drink, it's going to be easy for me to embarrass you tonight."

Sam laughs, stops laughing as her right hand touches his hard-on once more. He reaches up with his napkin and nervously coughs. He then pulls the napkin back underneath the table. His hand moves to her hand but he could not pull her hand away.

Jenny smiles at him as he stares at her. She could feel his hand pull at her hand but she would not release his hard-on. She squeezes as his hand wraps around her wrist.

Sam releases her wrist when she would not let go of his cock. He is so horny, he is nervous as to what might happen if she continues to hold him. But he is so glad she is not even moving.

Jenny could feel him lean close to her ear. She tilts her head slightly to hear what he has to say.

"You know this means war."

Jenny laughs and starts to stroke him through his pants. She grins wickedly at him.

Toni picks up the two glasses of wine and turn to look at the couple. She could see the woman grinning at the man. She was not saying anything but the man has his eyes closed. She almost put the glasses down to give them a few more minutes but decided against it. She is not sure why but she thought she might play the innocent, unknowing waitress. Perhaps she'll get a peek, she thought to herself excitedly. She carefully places the two glasses on a tray.

Shrugging to herself, and smiling at the same time, Toni heads over to the couple with the tray.

Sam almost groans aloud as Jenny slowly moves her hand up and down his cock. His mind racing at the different things he could do to stop her. But she suddenly stops and he is glad. He did not hear Jenny say anything but could feel her squeeze him once.

He opens his eyes to see Toni approaching their table with the two glasses of wine on the tray. He is so glad to see Toni approach them, he could have gotten up to kiss her.

Well, that would be a bad thing, he decided. It is especially a bad thing with Jenny's strong grip around his innocent cock.

For as long as Sam has been dating Jenny, she has been always proper in public. She does have a thing about getting caught in public. Sam still laughs at her to this day. She loves knowing he is doing things in public while talking with her on the phone. Sam has even gotten her to masturbate him in public. Later, he finds her so excited when they get home that the sex is incredible. He has not gotten her to the point where she is willing to participate. Or be the main attraction – yet.

Well, maybe before he loses it, he'll get her to participate tonight.

"Here you go. Let me know if you need anything else." Toni says looking at the two of them.

Sam hand reaches down and slides his fingers along her lap. He could feel her hand warn him with a squeeze.

"Toni, could you bring us back a menu. We would like to look at the dessert list now." Sam says.

Sam is not sure how that will help but hopefully, her presence will keep Jenny from doing anything too bad to him. Laughing to himself, maybe he can make Jenny the main attraction while Toni watches.

His left hand moves up her thigh, his mind screaming for him to stop as her hand squeezes his cock. He ignores it and continues to move his hand along her leg.

At first she is shocked, but now she is excited at the thought of getting him off here in the restaurant. Even more so, she wickedly is pleased that he will have a very noticeable stain on his pants.

Jenny is unhappy at what he is doing though. More to the fact that she does not know what he is doing, only that it involves some sort of revenge. She could feel his hand running across her leg.

Sam's fingers tease her skin through the material of her skirt. The material is thin, almost see-through and so his fingers almost feel like they are actually touching her skin.

Jenny follows his fingers with her mind while he asks for the dessert menu. It roams down her leg to her knees. Then his fingers move but his hand does not.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers