Going To The Cottage After Dinner

Story Info
After Dining out he brings her to his lake cottage
3.2k words
4.21
15.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

She considered declining but her curiosity got the better of her. Besides, she also felt obligated to do as he wished in this world of domination-submission. Fortunately she had dodged the spanking with his crop. Surely she could catch up on her sleep sometime over the weekend. She gulped and took a deep breath of the cool evening air as they walked together across the parking lot. Her pelvic muscles tensed as she felt the egg move a bit. Fearful that it might Fall out she tensed her pelvic muscles and pulled her thighs closer together slowing the pace of her walk across the parking lot. Not breaking stride he kept her moving. She knew that the evening would not be dull. His car was parked in a dimly lit corner of the parking lot behind the restaurant. He really takes care of that car she thought to herself as they walked together toward it. He held her right hand as they walked, nearly pulling her along as her pace slowed. She thought it a sweet gesture but also felt in his control. Without releasing her arm he opened the passenger door. He helped her as she settled into the seat, preparing for the nighttime drive into the country. He remained at the open door and pressed the button on the armrest to roll down the window.

"Slip out of your panties before we get you settled," he ordered.

She was surprised but not entirely. Looking at him and seeing that he was totally serious she slowly lifted her dress as far as the seat would allow. Extending her legs for leverage she raised her bottom off of the seat and pulled her panties down to her knees.

"Lift your feet."

He leaned in to pull her underwear down and completely off over her heels. He stuffed her panties into his jacket pocket. Leaning over her he straightened her dress and pulled the fabric from under her bare bottom up her back.

"Do you collect panties?" she asked sarcastically.

He ignored her witty remark to her chagrin.

"Now settle in. I want you to enjoy the sensation of your bare skin against the leather."

She could see that he wasn't in his normal playful mood so she didn't offer any additional comments.

The leather seat felt cold at first but was very smooth and supple. In addition to her bum, her labia made intimate contact with the seat. She shivered. He arranged the front of her dress over her legs but remained at the door as he loosened his tie. He quickly surveyed the parking lot as he waited. He reached across her lap to press the seat warmer button..

"Put these on," he said nonchalantly as he handed a pair of handcuffs to her. "Just in front, no need to be uncomfortable."

She was more surprised at how they seemed to appear from thin air than the thought of wearing the hand cuffs. They looked like standard police-issued cuffs without leather or any other padding.

"What if I don't want to?" she asked testing his resolve.

"If you refuse then I guess we'll just have to take you home and call it an evening," he answered sternly.

She considered that offer but was too fascinated by the mystery and wanted to see his place. Based on past experience she felt as though she could trust him to not hurt her although he had proven that he could push her boundaries.

"What about my beautiful watch and bracelet?" she asked to test him further..

"Remove them and place them in your coat pocket."

With her eyes fixed on his she complied with his wishes and slowly removed her watch and placed it in her pocket. She then slowly removed her bracelet, fumbling with the clasp and tucked it away in the other pocket. Mia gingerly placed one end around her left wrist and closed the open end. It was a little more difficult to close the other end over her right wrist but she managed. He reached in and gave each side one more click of the locking mechanisms removing any slack. He then took the seat belt in hand and stretched it across her lap and chest. It clicked as he inserted it into its receiver.

"Open your mouth love," he ordered as he reached into his coat pocket. Retrieving her panties he stuffed them into her mouth with two fingers. Only a bit of the lacey fabric was protruding from her mouth when he stopped.

"There, that will be perfect," he concluded as he leaned back against the door frame and stroked her cheek.

She felt a tingle of excitement. He smelled so good when he leaned so close to her face. Her mouth felt dry with the sily fabric crammed in her mouth. She could tell that he had a plan and she was excited to see how this evening would progress. Mia felt goose bumps as he stroked her right arm up to her neck lightly before closing the door.

She rocked back to a more upright position when he backed away. Her bottom was beginning to feel the warmth of the heated leather seat and it felt soothing. She wiggled a bit to re-situate herself in the seat. He came around to the driver's side and slid into his seat.

"I wouldn't want you to ever forget that you are under my control," he said with a grin.

With that, he placed his hand into his pants pocket and turned on the vibrating egg. Her body stiffened. She sat motionless as he increased the intensity gradually. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable stimulation. He increased the intensity again. A moan escaped from her mouth and nose. She could feel herself on the verge of orgasm. .

"Not yet dear, don't cum," he whispered in her ear as he leaned toward her.

His warm breath felt seductive as she experienced so many forms of stimulation at once.

She sighed softly as she tried to resist her sexual urges and remain calm to delay the inevitable. Without hesitation, he placed his arm around the back of her seat, shifted into reverse and backed out of the parking spot. They left the parking lot, barely slowing to turn onto the street. Passersby had no idea what had just taken place in the car as he rolled up the windows. Moving at a brisk pace they sped toward the highway heading into the darkness of the rural road to his cottage. He turned off the egg once they were on the road. He also flipped off the seat warmer. A shiver ran up her spine as she fought the urge to cum. Every movement of the car tugged at her clit as the leather held her bare bottom firmly. She wondered what was in store for her next. Obviously there would be no conversation as they drove. Somehow she wasn't envisioning a simple tour of his place either. The clock on the dashboard gleamed 8:27 in soft blue numbers. She estimated that they wouldn't get there until almost 9:30. Closing her eyes she attempted to rest a bit for what might turn out to be a long night. A sudden surge of vibration inside her left no doubt that he was not going to allow her to sleep on this trip. He only let it run fir a few seconds this time. She wondered how long the battery could last

.

He didn't say much more about his cottage as he drove. Instead, he turned on the radio for some soft jazz. She was drawn to him and willing to let hi, dominate her this evening. There were so many possibilities. She knew that whatever was about to happen would surely be an adventure and a surprise to her. The travel time fly by surprisingly fast. Suddenly, the car made a quick and unexpected right-hand turn into a very dark road. He flipped on the high beams to illuminate the densely wooded drive. She could not see much other than trees on both sides of the road. A clearing with a lawn of sorts and hasta along the driveway appeared out of the thicket. This must be the cabin she presumed. He pulled the car along side a structure, beautifully trimmed and surrounded with manicured shrubs and flowers. She could not tell much about the building or its surroundings other than what the headlights illuminated. She could however see that this house was relatively large by its silhouette against the starry sky. A motor whirred as her window rolled down. He jumped out of his seat and came around the front of the car in the headlights to meet her on her side of the car. Without saying a word he leaned into the car through the window. His head was directly in front of her face. He lifted her dress from her thighs.

"Spread your legs a bit more," he directed.

The dome light that turned on temporarily when he opened his door dimmed then went off just as he reached between her legs. His hand felt cold as it ran over her mound sending another shiver up her spine. He stroked her slit with his middle finger as he went deeper inside her opening. Removing the egg he proclaimed, "We're done with this for now."

She felt some relief but his fingering had rekindled her arousal. She longed for more intimacy. She knew that a new phase of their date was about to begin. Her mind wandered as she thought about what that might entail. He reached over and released the seatbelt, taking care to move it safely past her face.

"Time to move on my dear. Get out with me," he instructed.

Opening her door he stood waiting for her. She slowly placed her right then left foot on the soft ground as her bare bottom pivoted on the now moist seat. The leather tugged on her clit as she placed her right foot on the ground. Her heel sunk into the soft soil a little as she placed some weight on her foot. Having her hands held together made it awkward to get out of the car. He wrapped his arms around her to steady her on the gravel. Once she had stabilized, he left her standing alone.

:"Are you steady?" he asked with his hands nearby in case she had trouble with the dark and uneven ground. She nodded. "Hang on to me. I'll lead you to the door," he instructed.

Holding her right arm and wrapping his left around her back he led her along the dark walk up to the wooden stairs. A motion-activated light turned on, helping to illuminate the steps. She felt closeness with him that they hadn't experienced yet that evening. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her neck as he spoke when he walked with her.

"Can you see the stairs?" he asked.

She nodded again but without waiting for her reply he pulled her arm as they climbed several steps. He unlocked and opened the door, still holding her arm with his left hand. He flipped on some inside lights and brought her into a tiled area adjacent to a kitchen. He directed her to the left into the large great room with a rustic two-story ceiling. She looked around the log structure and saw a much nicer place than she expected. The first thing that caught her eye was the massive stone fireplace. The furniture too was cabin-like, arranged around the great room with a thick rug on the floor in the center. The rough beams towered high overhead. There was a loft on one side of the cabin, overlooking the main level below. The kitchen was thoroughly modern and nicely appointed.

"Open up," he said as he took hold of her panties and slipped them out of her mouth.

She noticed that he stuffed them back in his pocket. He produced a small key and released the handcuffs from her wrists. He set them aside and turned toward her.

"Remove your coat," he told her as he helped her out of the garment.

He hung it on a hook near the door. She shivered, partly from the anticipation and partly because it was cold in the cabin. She rubbed her wrists in turn with the opposite hands. Her arms warmed her hands as she ran them briskly up and down to feel the warmth.

"Can I get you something to drink, maybe water or another glass of wine?

"Water please," she replied not wanting to get too intoxicated under the circumstances. Besides, her mouth felt parched.

He brought two bottles of water and handed one to her. He picked up a remote control from the coffee table and the room lit up with a flickering gas flame in the fireplace. Sitting down on the couch he invited her to sit next to him. They sat quietly sipping their water for a few moments. His body heat was appreciated. She snuggled closer to his body. He didn't seem to mind and placed one arm around her to draw her closer. She gazed at all of the nice things in his cottage. She was startled when he ran his hand over her knee and up her inner thigh very slowly with just the soft touch of his fingertips. She could feel her goose bumps rise under his touch as he stroked over her bare skin. His attention was clearly devoted to her at that moment. She held her breath wondering where he would stop. His hand slipped under her dress as his fingers stroked her thighs until they reached her mound. She remained motionless even though his touch was making her so hot that she knew it wouldn't take much to climax. He set his bottle down as he became more engaged with her shivering body. She held her bottle of water with both hands as he held her with both of his. She knew that he was seducing her again. Slipping down to the floor on his knees he lifted the front of her dress, parted her legs and began rubbing his lips and tongue up her thighs. She shivered again when he ran his tongue along her cunny. She moaned and laid back against the couch allowing him full access to her pussy. His tongue moved and darted with precision in just the right places. She gently caressed his head as he pleasured her. Unable to contain it any longer she came in waves as he continued to tantalizing her. He made her moan with pleasure for a long time before stopping. She remained laid out on the couch, satisfied and drained.

"Wait here," he said as he rose to his feet and neatly placed her dress back over her lap.

Jack walked out of the great room. He returned carrying a thick blanket. He placed it on the rug that already covered the wooden floor in front of the hearth. Unfolding it he proceeded to spread it across the floor until it was positioned directly in front of the fire.

"Come over here, Mia," he said in a soft voice as he gestured toward the blanket.

She rolled onto her side and stood up off the couch. Cautiously walking across the room she stopped just short of where he was kneeling on the blanket and stood facing him. The warmth of the fire felt good on her body. The orgasms had caused her to perspire and the air felt even cooler on the couch.

"Please remove your dress," he told her.

She lifted it over her head and held it in her hands. All that she had left on her body was her bra. He took the dress from her and neatly draped it over a nearby chair. She noticed that he had also removed his shirt and was removing his slacks leaving him with just his shorts..

"Come sit here beside me," he continued as he placed his hand down on the blanket.

She got down on her knees too, rolled to sit and settled in on the blanket. She placed her interlocked hands on her knees as she sat on her bare bottom. The heat from the fire kept her comfortable. He had a gym bag near the hearth that he brought forward. He unzipped it. Reaching inside he pulled a length of black silky fabric from inside. He placed it over her eyes and wrapped it around her head, tying it in the back, She felt his fingers on her bra strap as he snapped it open and slid the straps down her arms. His fingers lightly encircled her nipples. She shivered with delight. Anticipation built as she waited for his next move. They sat still for a bit before she heard him rummaging in the bag again.

"Let's get you on you hands and knees," he spoke softly.

She rolled onto her side as he helped to position her in just the right spot on the blanketed rug. His hands felt warm and soothing as he gently rubbed them over her bare skin. She noticed the aroma of something fruity – strawberries perhaps.

Placing his hands on her thighs he instructed, "Spread just a bit more luv."

She complied under his guidance. The touch of his finger against her clit felt cold and startled her. She lurched and a shiver ran up her spine. The feel of him spreading the cold gel along her slit made her quiver again. The substance was thick and sticky. He took his time and applied a liberal amount of the strawberry scented balm along the entire length of her clit. The sticky motion created a seductive reaction of arousal within. She could feel the moisture welling up again. Her pelvic muscles tightened and shuddered. She could feel her body moving toward orgasm again. After a minute or so of the massage she noticed another unusual sensation. Her genitals were tingling and growing warm in an unfamiliar way. Something in the cream must be stimulating her lips making them quiver and become more sensitized. The sensation seemed similar to a body rub for sore muscles. She wondered how warm her tender flesh would become as she continued to feel more heat. Jack/s finger had now entered her slit, gliding along the lubrication and probing ever deeper. A whimper escaped from her mouth. He smacked her cheek. She lurched but his hands held her hips firmly.

"Easy darling," he spoke in a soothing tone. "Just remain still."

He continued to stroke her cunt, moving hos finger deeper to work her g-spot. She shivered with delight as he ran his finger over and around until he could feel her entire body tense.

"Hold on a bit longer," he said as he worked his finger faster.

She groaned as she tried to hold on a bit longer but it was impossible. She screamed as she came. Her nerves down to her toes were tingling as a second wave then a third came.

She hadn't even noticed that he had stripped out of his pants as he withdrew his finger. She felt his body against her bottom as he moved between her bent legs, inserting his erection into her from behind. With his hands firmly controlling her hips he pounded his groin into her again and again until they came together. She watched their combined silhouettes on the floor, illuminated by the raging fire in the fireplace. The cool air felt just right as she lay breathing heavily..