Going to the Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Rachel's part she was concentrating so hard on every move and sensation that she was overwhelmed by it all and the telltale tension of her impending orgasm completely escaped her. It was only when the full body shaking began, when both her asshole and pussy tightened down strongly on the cocks moving within her and Richard's pubic hair scraped across her clit that she felt her brain explode into shards of pleasure. She truly became helpless in the throws of her orgasm as the men pumped into her various orifices. Each thrust by Sean forcing not only himself but Matt's cock deeper into her and each retreat pulling her down onto Richard's thick penis. These actions continued intensifying the bliss she was wrapped in until she felt Richard's cock become even bigger inside her. He thrust once deeply into her then grasping her hips in his powerful hands ground himself ever upward, trying to bury every inch of himself inside her and stay there, shuddering below her as she felt his hot cum splash out into her pussy. His long drawn out groan sounded loudly in the small shop and triggered Matt's own ejaculation.

Grasping her head tightly Matt shoved forward and let out a sharp gasp as she felt the spasms begin rippling down his shaft as he started pumping his jism down her throat in thick sticky waves. Her tongue danced in and out of the stream as she gulped and swallowed trying to keep up with the flow. Coincidentally this pushed her farther down onto Richard causing him to moan again as he continued to cum and provided Sean with more resistance as he plunged his steely cock into her ass. As he noticed the change in her movements Sean looked up to see Matt's head fall back with a grimace of total ecstasy on his face as he came. Grinning widely he lunged a few more times then he too was exploding inside Rachel, this time filling her ass with his semen while he growled his pleasure. He continued to pump in and out even as he came, each thrust faster and easier as his cum lubricated her further. As each man came into her Rachel felt her orgasm reach the next plateau, once... twice... then a third time and she simply rode the tidal wave of ecstasy, loving every gasp, grunt and growl of the men cumming inside her. She was truly in heaven and had no desire to come back down.

Eventually though even ecstasy must end and Matt slowly released her head, petting her hair gently. That had been the best blowjob he'd ever had, his mind was still reeling from it. As he moved back he felt her tongue licking every last drop of his cum off his cock and a gentle stroke across the uber sensitive tip made his cock jump and jerk its way out of her mouth. Licking her lips she looked up at him coyly and hummed in pleasure. Matt watched her eyes close in pleasure as Sean slowly pulled himself out of her asshole, keeping it slow and extending the sensation for them both as he slid out. Finally the head of his cock popped out and began to bob at half mast as he staggered back from Rachel to lean against the wall. She clenched her butt muscles around her empty ass and sat up gingerly. She could feel Richard softening inside her as well but she didn't have the energy to pull off him just yet so she continued to enjoy the feeling of him deep inside her, wriggling her hips slightly just to tease them both.

"Wow.... Just wow." She said as her body experienced a few last shivers of joy.

"Yeah, and here we thought you an innocent young thing," Richard teased as he bucked his hips a little. Rachel shivered at the small sparks of pleasure from his movements then slowly leaned to the side and allowed him to finally slip out of her pussy, his half erect cock gleaming wetly with their mixed juices. She curled onto her side, content to lay there and enjoy the aftershocks still running through her body. Richard removed the prop and collapsed bonelessly on the floor. Matt managed to stumble over to the short footstool and sat heavily on it as each of them tried to recover.

Laughing breathily, Rachel replied, "I was, or at least I thought I was."

Sean snorted behind her, "Aye and I'm a monkey's uncle lass. That was by far the best time I've had in a long while." Nodding Matt agreed with him.

Suddenly the door rattled loudly and the exhausted four heard people talking loudly, trying to gain entry into the locked shop. This struck the naked people inside as extremely funny considering what those unsuspecting individuals would have walked in on and they had to muffle their laughter. A couple more shakes and the people outside ran off to find other shelter. Letting themselves go, Matt, Sean and Richard laughed and Rachel giggled for a while as the final tension in the room unwound. Rachel started to prop herself up only to feel Sean's hand on her arm, "Wait just a moment, lass. Let's get you cleaned up first."

Standing up he went to the corner and picked up a couple towels. Opening the small window in the back he quickly soaked one of them in the rainwater pouring off the roof. Closing the window once more he quickly used one corner to clean himself off then walked over to where Rachel and Richard lay. Allowing Richard to use the corner adjacent to the one he had cleaned up with Sean gently swabbed Rachel's pleasantly abused lower body. He carefully wiped her down then dried her with the second towel and helped her to stand and lean against the counter. Reaching up onto one of the shelves Sean grabbed a mug and handed it to her to sip.

Taking a large gulp she barely managed to swallow it before coughing, it had some kind of mixed alcoholic drink in and she hadn't been prepared. Taking a smaller more cautious sip she swirled it around her mouth then handed the mug back to Sean who also took a quick drink. As he leaned to the side to set the mug down Rachel reached up and wound her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to hers she gave him a long thorough kiss. Upon pulling back she said, "Thank you."

Sean's tanned skin showed a slight flush as he backed away and mumbled, "Thank ye m'lady."

Turning to her left she motioned Matt up and repeated the procedure with him when he came in range, "That was way beyond anything I've ever experienced before."

Richard, who had finally gotten up from the floor, took his turn next and she could feel a faint stirring deep within her satisfied and well abused body. "That was the intent m'lady. Now the question becomes, can it be repeated?" He smiled wickedly as he stepped away.

Laughing Rachel shook her head at his offer, "Not today it can't. I have to recover guys. It's not every day that a girl has not one but THREE horny men after her poor body." But even as the words were leaving her lips Rachel could feel her body warming with interest. She was right, it wouldn't be today but maybe, just maybe....

"Ah m'lady, don't disappoint us." Matt replied, "If you are too tired this day, perhaps a short rest period of... let's say a week... would be appropriate?"

The other two men shot her hopeful looks as they too felt the stirring in their loins. A repeat performance was definitely of interest to them.

Smiling widely Rachel responded, "Let me think about it for a bit. I'll let you know by the end of the day if you meet me at the front gates on my way out. But for now I need to see about getting dressed and finding my friends." She could hear that the rainstorm was finally slowing down.

"Oi, ye are a cruel women Lady Rachel to be leading us on this way. But you are probably right." Sean lamented. Picking up another towel he quickly dried off her clothing which had dripped most of the water off onto the floor while they had been distracted and handed them back to her.

Fighting against her naturally shy inclinations Rachel dressed as quickly as her abused body would let her, while stealing glances at the three men as they also dressed in dry clothing from the bundle. Their satisfied bodies were still highly attractive and arousing, even in her exhausted state. The more she considered it the more she wanted to return and see what other delights they could reveal to her. She smiled at her own thoughts. To think that this morning she was just hoping to meet a cute guy and flirt, now all she wanted was to come back and get her brains screwed out by these three again.

Richard, ever the gentleman, finished drying off her wings and helped her back into them once they were all dressed. Just as they finished they heard the last spate of rain die against the roof. Matt went to the door and unlocked it, pulling it open to see the sun beginning to break through the clouds. Rachel couldn't help wondering who or what had set this up but at the same time was extremely grateful to whoever had. That had been the best sex of her life.

Stepping forward gingerly, her ass and pussy were a bit stretched and sore, to say nothing of her mouth, making it difficult to walk quickly. Turning she smiled back at her three lovers, "Remember, front gate at closing time." Then she walked out of the store and down the hill.

"I dunno about you gents but I'll damn sure be there," Sean remarked as he watched her walk away.

"Oh, I'll be there with bells on if need be," Matt replied.

"That makes three then. Let's see if we can convince her to come back next week." Richard suggested. All three of them wanted another taste of that particularly naughty angel. *** Rachel continued her slow walk down the path, looking into the stores as the other patrons began streaming back out into the sunlight. It was a thinner crowd than before but there were still a lot of people around. It took her another 15 minutes to locate her friends who had taken shelter in a leather shop further down the mountain.

"Where have you been?!" Molly exclaimed when they finally found each other.

"I told you guys to wait but I guess you didn't hear me then I got caught in the storm. I had to wait it out." Rachel apologized. She thought about telling her friends but decided not to. The glow of her multiple orgasms still ran warmly through her veins, there were some things a girl liked to keep to herself.

"Well yell louder next time Rachel, we were worried about you." Jennifer lectured, "You never know what might happen at one of these things."

Rachel smiled mysteriously as she agreed, her mind flashing back to a locked room filled with ecstasy laced cries, "You're right, Jen, you never know what could happen. I'll try to keep up now but can we take it slow I think I twisted my ankle a little bit."

The three young women continued to explore the fair, going a little more slowly as Rachel's satiated body tried to readjust to normal functioning again. The other two were disappointed that they couldn't locate the gallant men from this morning but Rachel kept assuring them that they'd probably find them before they left. Finally the day ended with a huge cannon blast that echoed through the fair. The girls meandered their way back through the fair picking up their purchases and clothing that they'd left at the various shops before returning to the front gate. Distracted by a fairy that was playing with several young children nearby Rachel didn't notice when the men arrived. Jennifer however, seeing them approached Matt and whispered in his ear urgently. Leaning back he broke into a huge grin and winked at Jennifer before turning and having a low conversation with Richard and Sean. Grabbing Molly by the arm, Jennifer quickly backed up as if to gain enough room to take pictures.

Rachel's attention was yanked back to her surroundings as she felt a warm arm wrap itself around her waist and a low masculine voice began rumbling down her neck, "I see we meet again m'lady."

Rachel twisted in the loose grip to look up into Matt's eyes, "Oh!"

"It would be most rude of us not to comment upon your attire my lady, it is most fetching," He said loudly, his eyes twinkling with merriment at the deliberate reference to his earlier comment, as he snuggled her willing form up against his body. Then he swooped down and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss. Rachel could hear Molly and Jennifer cheering vaguely in the background and the snap of a camera going off. Luckily nothing in her bags was breakable because she quickly dropped them to hold on as Matt expertly kissed her.

"But I do have to admit I prefer you out of it." He whispered in her ear as he pulled away.

Reeling from the reignited passion thrumming through her veins Rachel just stood there as Sean quickly replaced Matt in her arms. Wrapping his muscular arms around her body he cupped her ass in his hands and pulled her strongly into his body, she could feel his cock stirring slightly against her crotch. " So ye dinna forget us Lady Rachel," then he too kissed her, forcing her lips open and tilting his head to the side as he kissed her deeply.

By the time those pictures had been taken she was breathless and in need again. The feel of those strong arms made her body want him all over again. As he broke the kiss she could hear clapping around her and looked over his shoulder to see a crowd had gathered to see this impromptu show. Beginning to blush furiously she narrowed her eyes in promise of retribution at Jennifer who was laughing so hard she could barely stand. Molly had already given up and was perched on a nearby bench wiping the tears from her face. "I WILL get you for this, Jen." She promised lamely as Sean stepped away.

"Not until after I've had my go m'lady." Another masculine voice said from beside her. She felt another arm wrap around her waist but this time she was forced to arch back over it as the other hand came up to cup her face. Leaning her in the classic helpless damsel pose Richard's eyes gleamed wickedly at her as he too began to take liberties with his kiss. Only the strong arm wrapped around her kept Rachel from falling as his tongue swept through her mouth, teasing and tempting, reminding her of everything that had occurred during the storm. She could feel herself becoming turned on and knew that her nipples were beginning to peak beneath the cloth of her top.

Suddenly her own sense of humor kicked in and Rachel decided to turn the tables. Reaching up she wound her arms around his neck, knocking his hat off into the dirt and began kissing him back enthusiastically. The cheering and clapping surrounding them rose in volume as others joined in and she heard several cameras going off. Finally he pulled back slightly. Looking deep into her eyes he whispered, "Do say you'll come back m'lady. We would love to see you again.... All of you." He slowly put her back on her feet and gallantly bowed to her.

Feeling more than a bit dazed she looked at him then the other two and with a seductive grin nodded her head slightly. She would be back, in fact she couldn't wait to return and find out what else this medieval fair and these three young rogues had in store for her. As the giggling Jennifer and Molly tugged on her arms and loudly expressed their shock and admiration at her response to the kisses she saw them exchange a look of anticipation. She knew she'd be having a very interesting summer; she planned on becoming a regular visitor to this Fair.