Going to the Movies

Story Info
Two strangers don't stay unfamiliar for very long.
901 words
3.89
73.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nevrdul
Nevrdul
1 Followers

It is rather late on a friday night, we are both at the local multiplex, you are looking soo good wearing white shorts and striped tank top type top I see you just kinda milling around in the lobby looking at the clock repeatedly. Since there is only one show left and not many people going to it, I figure what the hell, I walk over and introduce myself, turns out we have both been stood up, so we decide to watch the movie together.

There aren't many people in the theater so we go right to the back row and sit down, you tell me that you are kinda tired and didn't much care for watching this movie anyhow, I look over and you have kinda hunkered down in your seat and closed your eyes, your tits looking so appealing, but I wait. After about five minutes I can't take anymore and I just have to reach over and touch your breasts, they are so nice, I HAVE to touch them again, so I do, now I start to massage them, your nipples start to get hard, so I have to pinch them and tweak them, I manage to slowly slide one of the straps off your shoulder and bare your breast, I have to taste your nipple now. I begin to nibble and suck on it, as I look up at you I would swear you are looking at me but close your eyes as soon as you see that I am looking at you, which makes me bite and suck a little harder.

I then reach down and unbutton those white shorts and slide my hand down to rub your pussy, you are wet and getting wetter. Finally you say, "why don't you take those shorts right outta your way?"

I am a little surprised, but quickly get to removing your shorts. I then pull your thong to the side and begin to lick your labia, slowly just on the outside, as you begin to slowly undulate your hips against my face, I slowly work my tongue into your pussy and begin to fuck you with my tongue as I continue to twist and tweak your nipples with both my hands.

I then ever so slowly begin moving my right hand down your body, across your sexy stomach and run my fingers across your pussy, I then move my tongue up to your clit and begin to finger you, slowly as I begin to lick and nibble and suck on your clit, first one finger then two, first slowly and then steadily faster and faster until I am fingerfucking you very hard while still sucking your clit, I don't stop until you cum, flooding my face with your pussy juice.

You then beckon me towards you with your finger, you kiss me passionately and taste yourself, you reach down and grab my now oh so hard cock with your hand and say "I think it is my turn" you unzip me releasing my fully erect cock and draw it up to your mouth, making me straddle your face as you sit in the movie theater seat, you suck and lick my cockhead, rub it on the side of your face as you kiss my balls oh so tenderly, you then begin to take my cock in your mouth, first slowly then more and more of it and faster and faster, until my dick is going into your throat, you stop just long enough to tell me "fuck my face" , who am I to argue? So I do as I am told and start fucking your mouth as if it was your pussy, and you expertly keep up, you reach up and start playing with my balls and that's all it takes at that point, I come a geyser right down your throat. I withdraw and kiss you passionately, tasting myself.

You then reach out and take hold of my dick and lead it back to your mouth, you have me fully erect in no time. Then you say "I've got a better place for that"

You turn around in the theatre chair and point your ass towards me and say, "come and get it" I slide up behind you and slowly slip my dick into your pussy, oh you feel so warm and tight, I am holding onto your left tit with my left hand, squeezing and playing with your nipple while my right hand is busy playing with your clit, massaging and tweaking it. I just keep fucking your pussy for all I am worth, hard and fast as you moan, "fuck me harder" so I try my damndest, I have to let go of your left tit and hold onto your hip for leverage as I try to drive harder and deeper , after several minutes you begin to tense and jerk as you begin the first convulsions of your orgasm, your pussy spasming around my cock, that is too much for me and I come deep, deep in your pussy, for what seems like hours.

After we both recover, we look around the theater to find we are surrounded by several patrons watching us, not the movie, and a voice from the crowd asks "is this an exclusive thing?? or can anyone ride?"

Let me know the answer and maybe another story is born!!

Nevrdul
Nevrdul
1 Followers