Going Under Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body reacted to each blow involuntarily. She arched her back and pushed her ass up higher each time I spanked her. Leaning down, I looked at her pussy to see it open and wet, reacting to my spankings. This was turning her on.

Her tanned ass cheeks went from light brown to an angry pink color as thin welts formed on the skin. With the last strikes, her knees went weak. I looked at her face to check on her. Her breathing was long and deep. Her eyes were partially closed.

"How does that feel?" I asked with one hand rubbing in circles lightly over the inflamed skin of one cheek.

She took a long breath before her quiet answer. "I don't know...My ass feels hot. It feels very, very, fuckin' good, I think." I could tell her head was swimming.

I took her leash and guided her to stand up.

"Go to the bedroom." My voice was firm and direct.

She started walking slowly away from me. I let the leash fall from my hand to trail with the end just reaching the ground. The tip bounced along behind her. Her ass was swaying beautifully with her gait, the stiletto heels poising her ass high, her movements conforming to the grace only high heels can offer which makes a girls walk so much more sexy.

I followed her to the bedroom, never taking my eyes off of her. As we passed through the entryway, she looked back over her shoulder at me. She had an inviting smile, which was yet more assurance that she was loving this, maybe as much as me. She approached the side of the bed but stopped, waiting.

"Turn around." I said.

She did.

I draped the leash over her shoulder to fall down behind her. I grabbed it from between her legs and drew it up so that it wedged between her cheeks and drew tight against the bare, shaven slit of her pussy. The remaining slack in the leash allowed me plenty of room to play. I slid the soft hand loop over her skin, under, over and between her breasts with one hand while keeping a gentle tug on the leash with my other hand, drawing the black strip gently but firmly, deeper into her crack.

Her eyes shut as she let herself revel in the sensations I was creating.

"Part your legs a little." I spoke and she obeyed.

I played the leash back and forth loosely over the folds of her pussy while the loop end of the leash continued caressing her tits. I began to alternate, lightly slapping each nipple, watching her. Her nipples responded by visibly swelling and becoming firm, the areola slightly wrinkled. Her lips parted into a half smile.

I questioned her, "How does that feel?"

"It feels good sir." Yet again her voice betrayed her passion and her next move surprised me. "Harder, please sir."

"Ask me for what you want clearly, girl."

Her response was delayed, and spoken slowly, clear and articulate. "Please sir... Spank my nipples harder, sir. It feels so fucking good."

I slapped her tit across the nipple with the leash. Her skin began to redden and her nipple looked tight and swollen almost immediately. I slapped the other with similar results.

"Oh fuck." She moaned.

I did it again to both nipples, the same intensity. "Would you like it harder?"

She nodded without speaking.

I waited. Not touching her, barely moving.

After a few moments her eyes half opened and looked at me as if to figure out what I was doing or why I hadn't slapped her tits again. I stared back into her eyes until she realized.

"Please sir, spank my nipples harder."

I responded instantly, this time striking more squarely on them, with considerably more force. The already red nipples had slight welts around them now. She squealed in response and her knees buckled a little, but I was holding the leash and it pressed into her pussy slit, causing her to stand back up. I could see the change in her demeanor as she realized how ready I had been for her legs to give way. She stiffened a little but she was into it. "More, please sir." There was a slight urgency.

I slapped her just like the last time. Her legs buckled again and she moaned very loud. "Oh fuck... Yes!" Her breathing became quick and shallow. I was no longer comfortable leaving her standing. Before I let go of the leash and pushed her backward onto the bed, I took stock of her beauty. Her face was plunged into the world of sensation I was creating, flushed with passion. Her tits were aroused and reddened with slight welts all around her nipples. Her pussy had the thin black leash wedged between her lips. With my push, she let herself fall back and lifted her legs wide, leaving her pussy exposed, open and inviting.

I looped the end of her leash through the clasp and tied it, which held her leash to her collar, pulling it tight enough so that every little movement would pull it against her pussy. It travelled between her butt cheeks, snug to her butt hole, and over her perineum. From there it snaked between her labia to gently press against the side of her flesh covered clit before running up over her belly, in between her tits and back to her collar where it finished its loop. It worked perfectly, I watched as every movement of her body pulled against her crotch.

I knelt over her with one knee on the bed and spoke softly. "Be careful. Too much movement will hurt you."

She was looking back at me with eyes half closed. She nodded, murmuring, "yes sir."

I told her to scoot herself back, until her head was laying over the opposite edge of the bed, looking toward the wall. I took her ankles and wrists, one at a time and using long, thin, black cord I tied them to each corner of the bed at the bedposts. Where the cord tied to the cuffs I used simple knots which would pull loose instantly with one tug of the tag end. Her arms were pulled almost straight out and her legs were spread wide. Each had a little movement, but nowhere near enough for her to change her position or close her legs. I went to her head and draped her hair off of the bed. She tried to raise her head up level but I stopped her with hardly a word, "Be still."

She relaxed and withdrew into the experience and sensation. She watched me as I kicked off my shoes, and pulled off my socks, quickly stripping off my tailored suit and leaving it in a pile on the floor. I stood naked over her while she remained still, waiting for my next move.

At this angle her throat was relatively straight and her lips were just a few inches below my cock. She was spread out in a bound X over the bed, and completely submitted to my position over her. She had willingly given herself over to whatever I wanted of her. This scenario had me achingly hard and I was ready to share some pleasure. I placed the head of my cock between her lips and she instantly wrapped them around it and began to suck. I watched her jaw and her throat working at it as I slowly pushed it in. I wasn't willing to wait and enjoy the show. She knew what was coming and she was well prepared as she accepted me into her throat. I watched her throat swell as she took it all. She hardly even gagged, she was so relaxed that it took several slow thrusts into her throat before her body convulsed in an attempt to reject the invader.

I pulled out with streams of saliva pouring off of my cock onto the floor and she turned her head in an attempt to prevent it's sliding over her upside down face. I bent over, grabbing her tits with both hands, squeezing firmly. By reflex she tried to move her hands, but the bonds kept them from moving. She let them rest again, as if reminded of her bound condition.

I checked on her. "How are you doing?"

Her voice was soft. "I'm ok."

She paused, correcting herself, "Sir... I'm ok sir." Another pause, "I want more, sir."

"More what, girl?

"More..." She hesitated. I wasn't sure why, but her voice was tentative. "More spanking, sir."

A flurry of emotion driven thoughts went through my head as I processed her comment, her quiet demeanor this evening, her calmness here in the bedroom, which had become prominent as my display of masochism had progressed. It hit me much more deeply that she really was into this. She was enjoying how it made her feel. It almost made me become a little apprehensive, or perhaps it would be better to say that I became more cautious.

I focused in on that moment and decided to give her what she wanted, carefully and to study her reactions as it got deeper, but only after I was done taking my pleasure from her velvet throat.

I pushed my cock into her mouth again, propping myself up on my arms on each side of her body and leaning over her, giving her just enough time to adjust and begin sucking it again before speaking. "Suck my cock girl, and a good spanking will be your reward."

She did not disappoint. She couldn't move her head much, but she sucked me hard as I slowly pushed in and out. I stayed there, letting it feel good and watching her devour my flesh as if she wanted to earn that spanking.

When I was satisfied I drew my cock out of her mouth, watching her as she licked her lips and waited to see if I would give it back to her, but I had more plans. I went to the drawer and took out a pair of nipple clamps, not particularly aggressive, but definitely capable of upping the ante yet again.

I warned her. "I'm not going to spank you yet, girl, but I want to see how you like this."

Her eyes were shut and she opened them to see what I had on display. She nodded her head subtly as she replied, "Yes sir."

From the side of the bed where her head was, I placed one on each nipple at nearly the same time. She groaned out loud with the sudden stimulation and her breathing increased. Her pectorals flexed and her back arched slightly.

"How does that feel?"

"My fucking tits are on fire, sir." I figured they ought to be.

"Does it hurt?" The question seemed unnecessary, but I asked for her sake and to assure myself that it wasn't too much for her. She was biting her lower lip as she nodded her head in affirmation.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I don't... Fuck... Yes, I think so... Sir."

Without warning I removed them both. She cried out with an aggressive sounding, "Ohhhhh!"

I watched as blood rushed to her swelling nipples. They were bright red. I massaged her tits, not touching her nipples, but rubbing all around them. She responded with soft moans.

"Do you want them back?"

She nodded, "Yes, sir"

"Then you are going to take my cock all the way without gagging."

She nodded again, "Yes, sir."

I pushed it in. Her head was still laid back over the edge of the bed. It was a straight shot into her throat. I pushed firmly, only slowing to allow her throat to accept it. She gagged, not violently, but it was not what I wanted. I pulled it out.

"That's not going to get you what you want. Are you ready to try again?"

She took a huge deep breath and gasped, "Yes, sir."

I pushed it in again with similar intensity. She struggled to get her mouth around it but it eased more readily into her throat. Her stomach convulsed. I pulled out again and with heavy breaths she choked out, "Again, please sir. I can do it."

She was a fast learner. I pushed into her waiting open mouth again, no harder than before. My cock pushed into her throat. She made a little gurgling noise as I pushed it in deeper and buried my thin layer of pubic hair against her lips. Her throat was swollen with its girth. I pumped it slowly back and forth for a couple of thrusts and then pulled it out. She had pulled it off. I looked down at her and she had a huge smile on her face. I don't know which had more saliva on it, my cock or her face but the look of pride in her face was obvious.

"See, I fucking told you I could do it. Sir."

She was becoming shameless in her role and her abilities. That was a newer development, and I loved it.

I grabbed the clamps from beside her. "Then here is your reward." And I slipped them onto both of her nipples again with a flat, "Good girl."

She arched her back again. "Oh fuck." She exclaimed.

"Good?" I asked.

"Good, sir." She answered.

"Then show me some gratitude, girl." I spoke as I walked around to the opposite side of the bed where her legs were tied to the bedposts spread wide. She processed what I was asking her as I knelt between her thighs.

"Thank you, sir."

"For what, girl?"

"Thank you for making me do this, sir."

I grabbed her thighs just below her hips and gently dragged her toward me until her head was flat on the bed again. "Oh... You are very fuckin' welcome, girl."

She smiled.

I untied the leash from her collar and removed it, dragging it under her ass. It surprised her as the clasp ran fairly roughly under her back and butt cheeks, but I could see that the clamps were consuming her attention.

I stepped off of the bed., went to the drawer and grabbed a length of thick, soft cotton rope, creating necessary loose loops as I went to each ankle and pulled the cords tag end so that they came loose. I passed the loops of cotton rope over her feet to her thighs, above her knees. I proceeded to attach the other ends to the posts where her hands were bound and shorten them, telling her to lift her legs. When they were pulled up and spread wide I attached the cords to her ankle cuffs again until the tension pulled her ankles toward the posts. She now had her legs raised into a fairly natural pose with legs spread wide as in missionary position, with the exception that she had no ability to close them or lower them. She was spread and ready.

I leaned down to her glistening wet pussy and breathed deep of the scent of her sex before licking just one time with a wide tongue from her perineum, up over the hole of her pussy, pushing her lips wide and spreading them apart as my tongue grazed roughly over her clit. Her entire body reacted as she adjusted to her new bound position and tried to buck against my tongue. Her head was rolling form side to side as if to say no, while her lips were whispering contradictory sounds of pleasure.

I grabbed a thick pillow and placed it under her lower back so that her ass was raised up and further exposed. I leaned to one side, took the loop end of the leash, giving myself a good foot to play with and slapped it across both ass cheeks. She jumped at the suddenness of it. Her cheeks were still pink and gorgeous from my earlier attention.

"Here's that spanking you earned, girl."

I brushed the end of the leash up her pussy slit, following the same trail I had trodden with my tongue. Her body reacted in pleasure.

I began a slow steady rhythm of slapping her ass with the leash, slowly increasing the intensity and changing where it struck her, occasionally letting a portion of it strike her gaping pussy. I stayed with this for a long time, watching her and speaking softly to her, demanding her to respond. She was loving it. I listened as the tone in her voice changed. She gradually became more and more mellow. Her voice softened to a deep, sultry sex filled bliss as she began to beg me not to stop.

I was overwhelmed with desire. I just wanted to dive into her but more than that I wanted to own every part of her this night, and it was too soon to simply fuck her. I stepped away and she looked up.

"Where are you going?" She asked in a fairly shocked tone. She had forgotten her protocol.

I smiled. "Oh, don't you worry, I'm not going anywhere."

I went and stood over her face. She watched me as I took the condom I had retrieved from my drawer and rolled it down my throbbing cock. I watched her face, enjoying her every subtle expression which betrayed her thoughts. I let her watch as I squirted lube down the length and rubbed it over my sheathed shaft.

I walked away, grabbing a towel for my lubed up hand and knelt between her thighs again, squirting more lube on the bright pink bud of her sphincter and rubbing it all around her hole with my fingers.

I pressed the head of my cock at the entrance and put light pressure as I held it steady.

"Relax baby."

A hot sounding half whisper replied, "Yes, sir."

I pushed some more, slowly working my cock in small circles with my hand, tempting the tight muscles to yield to me. This was the first time I'd ever taken her anally and it would definitely not be the last. While she was learning to enjoy pain, I had no desire for her to experience it in her ass. I continued to work the head of my cock against her hole. It was nearly in.

I watched as her ass gave way and a couple of inches of my cock suddenly disappeared inside her. She squealed with a feminine mixture of mild surprise and hell bent lust.

Her legs hanging bound to the bedposts in front of me were an extremely erotic sight. My latex covered cock, now buried half way into her tight ass was prominent below her fully engorged pussy with the lips splayed open from arousal and little droplets of her natural lubricant coating the pink petals of flesh and oozing down toward her occupied asshole.

With the fingers of both hands I pulled at her inner lips, stretching them wide open. I felt, and watched her ass clench down on my cock and was reminded of the task at hand just as my attention to her pussy caused a reaction. Her hips rocked upward as I pushed in and the result was that she met me half way as my cock plummeted deeper into her ass and I established a quick rhythm. She groaned out loud with pleasure, "Ohhhh... Fuck... Me... Please... Sir," one word coming out with each new thrust into her ass.

I continued to fuck her ass as she relaxed more and more until I felt that familiar deep, luscious, achy feeling that I might cum if I continued. That would be unacceptable. Tonight I would mark all of this territory as my own. With her deep throat having been wrapped around my cock, and now her virgin ass feeling my dominant presence, there was one place left to go. The familiar hole that I had grown to crave almost every day.

I gave her no warning as I slowly but persistently drew my cock back out of her and with one motion dragged the condom off of my cock. In nearly the time it would have taken to grind into her ass again, I plunged my cock into her dripping wet pussy and began to fuck her hard with long strokes, pulling my cock out completely and then plunging in again until my full cock was thrusting against the depths of her pussy.

Desiree in turn was lifting her hips with each thrust, making my penetration even more stimulating. My balls were full and slapping at her ass I I felt the first surge of cum building deep inside me. With almost no warning she began to almost scream in her own orgasm, looking up at me alarmed as if she knew she had just broken a rule, but no rule had been forthcoming. I reassured her with loud grunting words accentuated by my vigorous thrusts, "Cum for me, baby."

My words seemed to spur her on. She responded with words that sounded more like deep breaths being forced out of her, "Yes... Sir..."

Her hips were virtually bouncing off of the bed in response to me as my first surge of orgasm blew out of me. I felt each stream, thick and hot, gushing into her deep, hole. Loud sloshing sounds filled the room between our mutual cries of ecstasy as I pounded into her.

I fucked until my body began to reject my efforts. The waves of release washed through me and as I felt my cock getting too soft to penetrate her, I defied my desire to lay down over her and let relaxation take over.

"How are you doing, girl?" My words were loud enough to penetrate the fog she was in.

Her head snapped toward me as though I had startled her. "Oh... Umm, I'm fine, sir."

"Good." I replied, silently cursing myself that I had not remembered to bring the tool that I had intended to have at hand.

I stepped away and grabbed a riding crop. Returning, I checked her cuffs at wrists and ankles for chafing or other signs of inappropriate wear. They still felt loose and her flesh was unhurt. I shifted the ropes holding her thighs, repositioning them so that they would not dig too deeply in her skin. She watched me quietly. I asked her, "How are the ropes, girl. Do these hurt?"