Gold and Silver

Story Info
Fantasy of what could have been with you.
1.1k words
3.33
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talk, and we are joking, flirting, constantly. Touching, staring, and wishing. You invite me on your outing, in your cart. I'm excited. I know there will be plenty of opportunity to be touching, fingers lingering for a bit longer than they could elsewhere on this planet.

You walk with me to our cart and we set off, we are ahead of everyone. Our knees brush. I am squealing and laughing.

We go through the tunnel – the tunnel of love and nothing happens. My heart is beating out of my chest, I want you to kiss me, I want you to touch me. I want you to do something to let me know this is how you are feeling too. And its freezing. I'm bold and take the wheel. Driving us towards our destination, both geographical and figurate. My hands are cold, so you take my right hand in both of yours, pressing it, rubbing it, warming it up.

You get back behind the wheel and I cuddle into you, linking your arm, our knees touching. You don't seem to mind. And we talk about our silver and gold, the feelings growing in my heart almost too much to bare. We take a photo. Cheeks almost touching, and go through the tunnel again. I tell you to kiss me, and present my cheek. Why didn't I turn to make you kiss my lips. Why didn't I take advantage? Because I was scared of you pulling away. It would have been hard to laugh that one off. But I don't think you would have.

"Kiss me..." you lean into me, shutting off your cart. I give you my cheek, waiting until your lips are near... and I turn, so your lips brush past mine, lightly grazing over them with your lips.

Your eyes are closed. I hold my breath as your hand comes up to my face, lightly cupping my check, brushing my hair back from my face.

You look into my eyes, and lean forward, our lips finally touching. My soft pink lips meeting your rough red lips for the first time. A gasp escapes me. Your tongue explores my mouth. Suddenly hands are everywhere. Desperate to make our connection fuller.

We hear the others approach and pull apart quickly. Breathing ragged and chests heaving. I quickly wipe your lips, removing the visible traces of my lips from yours. Proof.

You catch my hand and lightly kiss my fingertips, sending a tingle right through my spine to my core. I am instantly wet. And desperate for you. I moan aloud, and you hear me, and growl "later...I want more."

I relink you and we continue our drive. Touching, wishing, dreaming. I close my eyes and remember our passionate moment. I am wet. And you aren't helping. Your hand rests on my knee, and I can feel my skin throb.

Slowly your hand slides up my inner thigh. You must be able to feel the heat radiating from my swollen lips. Eventually you reach your target and your fingers lightly rub my wet pussy through the cloth of my trousers. You breathe deeply, trying to control yourself. Succeeding where I am fading, as I push my hips towards your hands. Desperate to have you feel more of me.

We detour from the group, you shouting that we will catch up in a moment. When we are out of sight you pull over, and in seconds I am on top of you, our lips joined again in blissful passion. Your hand slides down the front of my trousers, your probing fingers suddenly filling my slick pussy. I am in ecstasy.

I moan as your fingers explore me. My pussy clenching around your hands. You slowly fuck me with your fingers, our mouths breaking apart as your teeth find my breasts. I oblige and pull down my top, exposing my unrestricted pert breasts, nipples erect and waiting for your mouth. But I don't let you have them yet.

I lean back, out of your mouths reach and slowly flick my nipples, circling them, rolling them between my fingers. Its like a fire has been lit in my loins. My hips back involuntary, and your thumb brushes my clit. I whimper to your touch, and you use that moment to pounce, sucking my right nipple as if you were trying to draw nourishment from it. I am riding your hand as your thumb rubs my clit, your mouth nibbling my nipples in turn. I can feel I'm about to explode, my hips rocking and my juices flowing. I pull your hair so your mouth leaves my nipples and I thurst my tounge into your mouth. I'm sucking on your tongue as I ride your fingers to the top of my wave.

My legs start to shake, forcing your fingers up my pussy further. My breath qickens as a band of pleasure grows around my clit, one more rub and you send me over the edge. My pussy exploding around your fingers. Clenching you tightly, my juices flowing. The pressure in my pussy breaks, radiating tingles right up and down my body as I squeal into your mouth.

We are momentarily still as you allow me to enjoy the crest of my wave, the pleasure to take over. All too soon I am coming down. Our mouths break apart again. Foreheads touching in my post coital bliss. My breathing regulates, and you slowly pull your hand away from me. Pulling me down onto your lap, so I can feel your hard cock under me. You thrust a few times as I pull your fingers towards my mouth, sucking each one, tasting myself on you, as the smell of my cum fills my nostrils.

You growl as your phone lights up. "where are you?" you kiss me again slowly, tasting my pussy in my mouth, and we break apart, slowly and reluctantly. I sit back in my seat, pulling my top back into place.

You start the engine and we drive back to the group. Pretending like nothing has happened. That you aren't uncomfortably shifting in your seat, trying to lessen the visual on your swollen cock. Pretending that my heart hasn't broken just a tiny bit at what has happened, and the fact that I want it to happen again.

But the toughest bit is knowing that the only place this is real, is on my screen. And that I'm here, wishing you had done that, and that you are way over there, hopefully wishing that I had done that too. Remembering how our bodies craved to be together while our bands of gold and silver with the diamonds repelled us from our desires.

tbc