Gold Card Ch. 15

Story Info
Ted gets in touch with Susan, then gets his Gold Card bill.
967 words
4.37
27.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

From:
   Ted
To:
    Susan
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 8:22 am

Susan:

I’m sorry it took a couple of days to get back to you. After our wonderful experience with the Gold Card Deluxe premium I wanted to spend some more time with you, that is spend some time outside of any of the Gold Card premiums and all. I’ve enjoyed being with you but wasn’t sure exactly how to, well... I’ve tried to write this email probably a dozen or so times and I’m just not sure how to...

I mean it was incredible that first time we met and I watched you. The way you touched yourself, opening your legs so I could see as you made yourself come turned me on so much. I never imagined myself masturbating in front of someone before and well, with you and I doing it together it seemed so natural, so right. Yeah, I know I got involved with all the other sex from the Gold Card premiums but I couldn’t help but want to be with you, to do the things with you instead of just anyone.

Later, when we were back in the room at the electronics store I wanted to touch you so much, but Casey and the others kept us from touching. That’s what I was talking with Casey about after we finished up. I was asking her why they did that and she explained how obvious it was to her that I wanted you, so they purposely kept us apart. I know it sounds odd, but she said she thought if we did that it would be that much better when you and I did finally get together.

The whole time I was there I could hardly take my eyes off of you. Even as I took Casey from behind I wanted it to be you I was doing it to. Later, watching you and Allison grinding your pussies together, I watched you, I watched your face as you came and I wished it were me making you feel that way.

Even as you described what you did with Adrian at the coffee shop I got jealous and then realizing I just would not be able to do to you what he did, how he filled you the way he did. I know I’d never be able to do that for you...

I guess what I’m trying to say, or do here is ask if you would consider us going out, going out without the Gold Card. I’d like it to be just us, no premiums, no transvestites with incredible hands, no coffee shop attendants with enormous cocks, no encounters with three, four or five women, just you and me.

Look, if all this is too strange for you and you want to let it go, I’ll understand completely, just let me know and I’ll leave you alone. It was probably foolish of me, I mean you probably are involved so if you want me to drop it all… Well, I mean, just let me know.

Hopefully still your friend,

Ted


 
 


From:
   Susan
To:
   Ted
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 8:41 am


Hi Ted,

It’s good to hear from you because I felt the same way you did during our Deluxe premium session. I mean it was exciting and all with the women, something completely different with me. In spite of the fact I did come a number of times, I wanted to touch you or feel you touch me. Initially wondered if you felt the same way but I did notice several times when you tried to reach out to me how they blocked it.

Meeting the way we have really hasn’t let us get to know each other, other than sexually. It was such a turn on watching you and knowing you were watching me that first time. I’ve hadn’t done that before so it was so exciting, especially seeing you come. I remember wishing you were coming on my breasts. But what I am saying is that I would like to get together, just you and me without the Gold Card and just get to know each other.

I’ve got to run a few errands today, but will be back by three or four, so I would be free this evening or anytime over the weekend. Email me back and let me know when we can get together. I look forward to hearing from you.


Susan,
 
 
 


From:
   Ted
To:
    Susan
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 8:26 am

Susan:

Oh damn, I just got a chance to look at my mail from yesterday. I got a bill from the Gold Card, oh damn, it’s like $25,000, that’s twenty five thousand dollars and I’ve only had the damn thing for a couple of weeks or so. I didn’t charge all that much, I know I didn’t, I mean the two TVs, but they were the only big purchases. What am I going to do, I can’t afford to pay that much.
 
Ted

 
 


From:
   Susan
To:
   Ted
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 8:41 am


Ted,

Look, don’t do anything. We can figure something out. Look, can you come over here? My address is 637 Main Blvd., you pass seventh and it’s the third building on the left. If you can park out front, there’s a small lot in the back, it will not be full this time of day.

Please come over right away,

Susan


 
 


From:
   Ted
To:
    Susan
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 8:26 am

Susan:

Okay, I’ll come by there. I’ve been looking at the bill and they’ve been charging a convenience charge for all the premiums. Damn, I didn’t know. I’ll bring it along and show you.

Ted