Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son go all the way.
9.1k words
4.67
80.7k
68

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

In Chapter 2, which covered the year since Chad's nineteenth birthday, Kim and her son Chad had discovered each other's body and explored with enthusiasm in their few moments alone together. But now, with Kim's husband, a guy who seemed to have lost interest in her anyway, being stuck in hospital for a minor operation Kim was looking forward to making the most of her son's delightful penis. With freedom from her uninterested husband and with a rampant and eager son, what better thing to do than to enjoy each other.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Kim drove into town and parked at the hospital with visions of her son's eager cock flooding through her mind; then she found that she had to concentrate to remember whereabouts her husband was, so distracted was her mind. And then she was sitting beside his bed, doing her best to enjoy being with him as he reclined and listlessly responded to her questions. The operation may have removed the main problem but the recovery wasn't making him feel any better as yet and his interest in life outside the ward was distinctly limited.

More than that, the staff sister told Kim that although things were progressing, they wanted to keep Doug in for a further 48 hour or so. He'd had his gall bladder operation but things still weren't entirely right and now they needed to keep an eye on him until he was fit to leave.

Kim's mind leapt as she thought of the hours of freedom ahead, then she quickly controlled herself and resumed her look of false pleasure at seeing her husband.

It was pretty obvious that being stuck in hospital wasn't improving Doug's feelings towards his wife, despite Kim sympathising with him and doing all she could to be friendly. He was somewhat offhand and distracted, even sounding quite uninterested in Chad and his home and Kim even began to wonder why she was bothering, but she continued to put some effort into the visit.

She talked about everything and anything that might be of interest – but then something even more interesting happened.

A nurse appeared with a phone in her hand.

"Excuse me. There's a call for you, Mr Carter," she said as she handed him the phone and Doug took it from her and answered, a frown on his visage.

"Hello," he said, "Who's that?"

Kim, from a few feet away heard a woman's voice but couldn't hear her words.

"Ahhh, ummm, no, sorry, I can't talk right now," mumbled Doug, turning his head away from Kim, "If it's about the insurance can you ring me again later."

Abruptly he shut the call off, cutting off the woman's answer in an instant.

"Bloody insurance company," he said to Kim as he threw the phone down onto the bed, "Sorry about that."

"What on earth do they want?" asked Kim, "I thought we'd sorted all that out."

"Dunno," said Doug vaguely, "They can ring another time if it's urgent."

Kim, on the other hand wasn't so sure. She'd sorted out an insurance query soon after Doug had gone into hospital and they'd told her that everything was in order now – so why would they ring him.....and why when they'd been aware he was in hospital? And why would they ring him on the hospital number when they had his mobile number? She frowned as various thoughts passed her mind. Something wasn't ringing true – perhaps she'd ring them back later to see what the trouble was.

She let the matter rest though, aware of Doug's state of health and his obvious discomfort and returned to telling Doug of what she'd been doing around the house but his mind wasn't with her so she stopped.

"You're not feeling very talkative today," she said, "I'd better leave you in peace then."

"Ummm yeah, whatever," said Doug blandly, then he winced, "Ohhh, ouch."

He put his hand gently over the operation site.

"Still hurts," he said, "Yeah, oh, errr, see you tomorrow then."

Kim leaned over him and kissed him and although she let her lips be soft and friendly, his were cold and seemed as disinterested as his mind.

'He's not well, poor man,' she thought, 'Guess he's pissed off with being stuck in here. Either that or.....'

"I'll pop in tomorrow morning darling," said Kim as she stood by the bed, "Hope you're feeling better by then."

"Yeah, probably will be," said Doug, his eyes on the phone rather than on his wife, "Ok, see you tomorrow then."

She left, feeling almost outcast by her husband's attitude, her mood only brightening as she began to drive home and then lifting considerably as she saw her son awaiting her arrival. Mental questions about the phone call kept stirring her brain as she wondered what was going on.

"They're keeping him in for another couple of days," she told Chad, "No real problem but they want to let his wound heal a bit more and they want to do some tests on him before they let him out."

"Oh, hard luck, that's not fair, is it?" answered Chad, "If you need me to help around the house; to do anything, just let me know mum."

Chad already helped out but with his father away, his muscles and pair of hands would probably be put to good use.

"Thanks sweetheart," said Kim gratefully, "Everything's ok right now but if I need you I'll give you a shout."

She wandered around almost listlessly then grabbed the phone and called the insurance company.

"Did you just call my husband?" she asked, having cleared through their receptionist, "I thought we'd sorted everything out?"

The man she spoke to assured her that she was right and that no-one had phoned anyone since her last call. Since they logged all calls so as to cover their backs his assertion was solid and she ended the call with a downturned mouth and a sour mood.

Her husband was up to something but she couldn't decide what......unless he'd renewed his interest in 'that' woman. That woman was a representative from some company they'd had dealings with and Doug had seemingly become quite enamoured with her. Briefly he'd even been unfaithful, returning to Kim only after he was found out by a neighbour who reported her discovery to Kim. She'd forgiven him even though his actions left a deep-seated distrust inside her – and now it was all resurfacing once again.

She paced around the house for a while, nervous energy powering her legs before she came to a decision. If he was up to something and it certainly looked that way then there was absolutely nothing to stop her enjoying some extra-marital sex.

Quickly she walked down to the lounge where her son was watching TV, stepped between the screen and his eyes and spoke, warmth, embarrassment and lust rising quickly inside her body.

"I know what I could do with before we think about dinner – a drink and perhaps a nice cool swim," she said, "Fancy joining me?"

It was about five o'clock now; too early for their evening meal and it was still pretty warm, certainly warm enough for a swim.

"Any time mum," said Chad immediately, "I'll go and get my swim shorts on."

"Why bother?" asked Kim, feeling suddenly very frisky, "I've seen it all before and there's no-one else around."

"What about you?" asked Chad, feeling his cock rising quickly, "I'm not going to be the only one with no clothes on."

"Well, if you don't have to wear anything then nor do I!" replied Kim with a quick wriggle of her hips.

"Wow – yeahh!" cried Chad happily as he clicked the TV off and leapt from his seat, "Come on then – let's get out there!"

On Kim's suggestion he quickly gathered a couple of towels, a bottle of wine and two glasses and by the time he'd reached the poolside his cock was already rigid and feeling heavy between his legs. But instead of stripping off he was suddenly overcome with shyness and he sat down to await his mother's arrival, while his hand gently massaged his erection. He was entirely certain that sex would be on the menu – and soon, but he was almost scared about how things seemed to be developing.

And then suddenly the world stood still and Chad found himself sucking in a huge breath as his mother appeared in the doorway, beautifully stark naked.

With confident hip-swaying strides she crossed the concrete patio, then stood beside her open-mouthed son, her legs slightly apart, her breasts swaying slightly. Chad's eyes were on stalks as he looked up at her, his eyes totally unable to leave her exposed body. The sunlight made her skin seem to glow and also illuminated the lips between her legs as they bulged slightly while her trimmed dark pubes framed her tidy slit and protruding clitoris. Chad was almost overcome by the incredible sight, so much so that he forgot to close his mouth.

"What's up, too much for you am I? Don't you like what you see?" she asked, smiling broadly, her hips still swaying gently, "Of course, I can always go and put some clothes on."

"No mum, wow – no way!" Chad spluttered, feeling his cock pressing hard against his shorts, "God, you look fantastic!"

"Thank you darling," she said, as she smiled down on her gobsmacked son, "Well, come on – how about you? Aren't you going to strip off too?"

With his mouth still hanging open Chad stood up, undid his shorts and just let them drop; then he stepped out of his shorts and stood there facing his naked mother, his penis as hard and upright as he'd ever known it. There was a short pause and then, with a sudden rush, the two of them stepped together and wrapped their arms around each other in a loving and very sexy embrace.

"Oh Chad, I missed you," Kim breathed into his ear, "I was only a few miles away but it seemed like a whole world away."

"Missed you too," said Chad as he kissed her cheek, "Kind of lonely here by myself."

Kim kissed Chad on his lips, a soft gentle kiss that sent shock waves through his body once again.

"I couldn't stop thinking about what we've done," she said as she gently moved her breasts against Chad's chest, "And I kept getting all turned on and I wanted you close to me again."

"Yeah mum, and me," he husked, feeling his stiff penis throbbing against his mother's tummy, "Can we do it again, please?"

"Oooh, I think we probably can! You certainly feel as if you're ready," said Kim as her hand slid down between them to grasp his cock, "But you'll have to promise to play with me too."

"Oh God yes, yes mum," Chad managed to say, his mind absorbed by the feelings as his mother stroked his cock, "Just tell me what you want done."

Kim laughed lightly and stepped away from Chad.

"Mmmm, that sounds nice," she said, "So let's see, where shall we start?"

She suddenly remembered that she was holding a tube of sun lotion and realised that she needed some spread over her and for that matter, Chad should have some on him too. It would also be a good excuse to get somewhat closer and more personal. She held the tube up to Chad.

"Come on then, put some of this on my back," she said, "I'll lie on the lounger."

Several sun loungers were around the pool and Kim now stepped up to one, spread a towel over the plastic and gracefully lay face down on it.

Chad knew what to do and soon had a squirt of the lotion in his palm but there was now the question of his angle of approach. Should he kneel beside her or remain standing. He came to a decision and knelt beside the lounger as he reached across her back and began to spread the lotion over her skin.

"Mmmmm, nice," murmured Kim, "You've got a lovely touch darling."

Chad glowed inside, the praise doing more than just pleasing him as he continued his work but then Kim brought him back to the real world.

"Right round the sides," she said, "And don't forget to do my bottom."

Understanding the reference to her 'sides', Chad let his fingers slide from her back until he felt the bulging flesh of her breasts. Reverently he anointed the warm flesh, feeling his mother lift her body from the lounger as if to let him explore further but the main body of her breasts was still out of reach.

Chad sighed but now continued, spreading more lotion down her sides and over her lower back. Then, with a new worm of lotion in his palm he moved down and gently touched one of his mother's ass cheeks.

Kim's ass quivered suddenly, then lifted and pushed against his hand, a squirm that looked so very sexy from Chad's viewpoint.

"Yes, it's ok," said Kim as she reassured Chad that his actions were fine with her, "Make sure you spread it everywhere; I don't want to have a sore ass!"

He felt his cock jerk violently and he automatically thrust his hips forward as if in response to her own thrust and immediately felt his cock push against the side of his mother's body.

"Ohh, turning you on, am I?" asked Kim and moments later her hand found Chad's erection and she took hold of it.

"Mmmm, aren't you the eager one!" she said, her voice all soothing and sexy, "I can tell we'll have to do something about this thing!"

Her fingers moved seductively over his penis, sliding his foreskin back, then softly stroking his knob.

"Oooh mum," breathed Chad, "That's lovely – don't stop."

But stop she did, surprising Chad as she took her hand away.

"Hey come on, you're supposed to be rubbing some lotion on me," she said, "Finish the job or I'll be turning all red."

"Oh sorry mum, sure," said Chad as his hands began to move over her ass again but this time with a lot more confidence.

Another smear of lotion was spread around and Chad was almost finished and was about to move to her legs but Kim wasn't happy.

"In the crack as well," said Kim as Chad's hands drifted over her ass and as she spoke her ass lifted causing her cheeks to part.

From his viewpoint Chad got an eyeful; his mother's perfectly puckered asshole was there and lower down between her legs, her lips were slightly parted.

"Fuck mum, wow!" he exclaimed, "You're so bloody sexy!"

Kim chuckled quietly, knowing full well how her body affected her son.

"Just for you darling," she said, "But come on, put some cream down there too."

With his heart beating furiously Chad squeezed a blob of lotion onto his finger and placed it between her cheeks, then slowly moved his hand downwards.

"Ohhh Chad, that's naughty," sighed Kim, letting her ass squirm under his touch, "I shouldn't be letting you do that!"

"But you are letting me," answered Chad, his finger motionless just a couple of inches from her asshole, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Ohhh no darling," simpered Kim, "Don't you dare stop!"

Chad was a novice about things like anal sex and although his mother's secret hole was on show it held no particular fascination for him – what was far more alluring was the sight of her slightly opened lips. So, while his fingers duly rubbed lotion over her quivering asshole they didn't linger; instead they slid further down between her legs until, as Chad trembled with excitement, they met the soft skin of her pussy.

"Yesssss," hissed Kim, her hips suddenly in motion, "Ohhh Chad, yessss please, there and further down too."

His fingers, now with her approval, slid over her lips and he felt their fleshy heat and the way they seemed to tremble under his touch. Gently he moved his fingers up and down her slit, pushing further down to find her clit then rubbing it gently.

"Yesssss," repeated Kim, "Yessss, more!"

His fingers slid softly over her skin and then, as he pushed her lips apart a bit, he felt everything turn to liquid, slippery warm liquid. Kim sighed heavily and her hips moved erotically under his fingers as they explored, his touch spreading the lubricating juices quickly. He was in a world of his own now, hardly knowing what he was doing but loving every instant as he continued to gently stroke his mother's pussy.

A moment later and Kim's hand found his cock again, this time grasping it firmly, her fingers exploring not just his penis but his balls too but then she stopped suddenly and pushed her son's hand away.

In a few seconds she'd rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide apart, exposing her wet pussy to Chad's amazed gaze.

"Come here, quick," she gasped, "Put your hand here."

Her own hand grasped his and pulled and turned it until his hand almost covered her pussy.

"My clit," she gasped, "Rub it, please darling!"

Seeing that she had her hand on his hand, Chad had little option, not that he intended to stop or pull away and with her guidance he let his fingers slide on either side of the aroused clit. Kim's hips jerked and rolled, driving her clit against his touch.

"Keep going," she cried, her hand moving his fingers faster and pressing them harder against herself, "That's good – oh I needed that."

His fingers slid everywhere in her slippery juices but he did his best to concentrate on her clit, that small hard extension that thrilled her so much.

"Ohhh darling, keep going – I'm going to come!" she gasped, her hand pressing his fingers hard against her clit, "Oh God – don't stop!"

Then with a cry she climaxed; her hips thrusting her pussy hard against Chad's hand, her own hand squeezing his hand hard.

"Oh my God, yess, yesss!" she cried, "Oh Chad yesss, that's perfect; that's wonderful!"

Chad was too overawed to speak – all his concentration was on his mother's pussy as it jerked and twitched under his hand, movements that slowly declined until they stopped. Kim's hand released Chad's but he left his fingers in place over her pussy for a while as he enjoyed the warmth, the hot, horny scent and the wetness and finally when he took his hand away it was just smothered in her juices. He held it up to his face and inhaled her erotic scent and as he did so he felt his cock surge with energy.

"Bloody hell mum, you enjoyed that, didn't you," he said, "Is it my turn now?"

Kim's hand reached for Chad's penis again and held it, her touch hesitant almost as if she was coming to some decision.

"What's up mum?" asked Chad, "You said you'd help me. Don't leave me like this, please!"

Kim shook her head and smiled broadly.

"Sorry darling, I was just thinking," she said, "Thinking about what to do; about what I want."

"Like what?" asked Chad, uncertain of her plans.

"I want....." started Kim, her words as hesitant as her touch had been, "I want another one – I want to come when you to shoot it on me."

Chad felt his cock jump and his mouth fell open until he remembered to close it.

"Oh fuck, yeah. Where....?" he spluttered feeling suddenly energised, "Whereabouts?"

Kim patted her stomach, then slid her hand up and over her breasts, then back down to her pussy.

"Here – everywhere!" she said, "I want to feel you come all over me; I want you to squirt it everywhere!"

"But if I'm here," said Chad indicating his position beside his mother's lounger, "If I shoot off it'll probably shoot across you or miss you entirely."

"I was thinking of that too," replied Kim, patting the sunbed, "Come and kneel across my thighs – put your legs on either side of my hips if you can, then I can reach you."

Instantly understanding Chad moved quickly and was soon astride his mother and as he settled into place her hands reached for his cock. His ass rested lightly on her thighs and as Chad looked down, the view was simply stunning. His mother's trimmed pussy was right there just below where his balls hung and his cock stood, her tidy pubes gently tickling his scrotum. His eyes lifted now and he scanned up her tanned body – her delightful waist and dimpled navel were there...and then her warm, firm, breasts with their aroused nipples and beyond that his mother's face looked down to where her hands still surrounded his cock.

"Do you want me to do it?" she asked as her fingers played on his cock and balls and Chad nodded furiously.

"You won't take long, will you?" she asked knowingly, "I bet you come really quickly!"

Her hands started moving up and down his shaft, teasing his sensitive places, stirring his juices and causing Chad's buttocks to clench rhythmically.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers