Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"You bet I will," he managed to say, "Especially if you keep doing that!"

"You like it do you?" his mother asked, a wicked smile playing on her face, "You don't want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare," he breathed as he felt the first indications of his climax inside his body, "That's lovely, oh God, that's lovely!"

Kim's interest wasn't only in her son's cock; she was also intent on having an orgasm when he did, well aware that the sprays of spunk over her body would trigger such an event but eager to be on the brink and ready for him. One of her hands left his penis and slid down to her pussy, her fingers stirring not only her already wet folds but brushing against Chad's balls too. She pushed her lips apart and delved one finger inside her vagina, discovering immediately that she was simply dripping wet inside. She withdrew her finger and slid it over and around her clit instead, causing her body to jerk suddenly and quiver more violently.

"Ohhh yesss," she sighed, as her finger continued to arouse her sex organ, "Oh Chad, I'm close as well... You're going to come soon, aren't you darling?"

"Nearly there mum," Chad gasped, "Please don't stop now!"

His request was no longer a preference – it was a demand now because he was so close to shooting off and his mum understood.

"You're going to come any moment now, aren't you?" she said teasingly, her hand doing it's best to stimulate his penis even more, "I'm ready – make sure you shoot it all over me!"

"Oh fuck mum – yeah, here it comes – almost, almost!" gasped Chad as his hips began thrusting his cock forward energetically, "Yeahhh! Here it comes!"

"Oh Chad sweetheart – do it!" she answered, her own hips jerking under Chad's buttocks, "I'll be with you!"

There was a momentary silence as Chad's system hit the limits, as his balls and ejaculatory muscles powered up, as his ass muscles tightened.

"Here it com.... Uhhhh! Uhhhh!" he gasped as his penis thrust forward.

Kim watched eagerly as his penis pushed through her fist and erupted; a powerful first jet of cum that sprayed his pungent emission right up between her breasts.

"Ahhh, yesss, yesss!" he gasped again as further eruptions squirted from his penis, just as Kim reached her own climax.

"Oh darling, yesss!" she screamed, her body writhing furiously, "Oh my God, yesss! Ohh, more, keep coming, please darling!"

She spoke even as his cock spat more spunk at her; even as she continued to revel in her own orgasm and with his second ejection more powerful and generous than the first his spunk splashed over her face, the warm sticky shower causing her fingers at her clit to work even faster.

A third eruption drew a thick white line across one breast and a fourth, his cock now under her control at last, filled her belly button with a creamy white pool of cum.

Kim's own orgasm has been brief but powerful – a kind of orgasm that definitely relieved the pressure but one that didn't entirely satisfy her. Her fingers still slid over her even wetter clit now but all they succeeded in doing was to send unfulfilled messages to her vagina. She needed more than just a few quick climaxes.

Sitting on her thighs, her son was now recovering as he looked down at his spunk covered mother. Quite apart from the pool of fluid in her navel her left breast was now streaked with cum, there was a trail of his juices between her breasts and her face was almost awash with the stuff.

The white stripe of his cum that had found her face crossed one corner of her mouth, ran up her cheek and partially covered one eye and for a moment Chad was scared that he'd done wrong, because Kim was looking at him intently.

"Oh Chad darling," she said eventually, her voice soft with emotion, "That was wonderful – I'd almost forgotten just how much stuff you make – that felt like gallons!"

Chad felt his cheeks glow and he smiled broadly and self-consciously as he watched his mother wiping the spunk from her eye.

"Did you come too, mum," he asked and Kim nodded as her fingers fed scooped-up cum into her mouth.

"Not a big one, but it was good," she said, "And I'll have some lovely memories for the next time I want to get myself off!"

She laughed and reached out to him and pulled him down until she could kiss him ardently.

Chad felt his cum squashing between them, sticking them together it seemed and he could also taste his own saltiness on her lips, lips that were warm and loving and very sexy. There was even a moment when their tongues seemed to meet before they withdrew as if shy.

But more importantly, as Chad was pressed against his mother's body, the contact and kisses seemed to reawaken his cock, an action that Kim also noticed.

In moments it was growing again as it pressed into her abdomen and slid in the slippery puddle in her navel and Kim, still wishing that she'd had a bigger and more profound orgasm began to have ideas.

She disengaged one hand and slid it between them to feel his stiff juicy penis, then to feel her own wetness.

"You're not ready again are you?" she asked, her body eager for more, "Ohh Chad, yes please, I want some more if you can."

"More what mum?" asked Chad, "I can't come again quite yet and anyway you've already got it everywhere."

"More sex," said Kim, her eyes seemingly shining wickedly and she answered her brain made the decision for her, "And I don't want you to come here or too quickly."

She patted her stomach where his emissions still clung, then pointed downwards.

"I want you to do it properly," she said, her heart racing, "Do you think you could ummm, will you darling, put it in here, please."

Her hand held his cock and pushed Chad's body upwards to create a space between them while also pushing his now rigid penis downwards until it slid into her slit. She felt Chad shuddering, quivering with excitement and naughtiness just as she too felt wild and uncontrollable thrills and desires skitter around her brain.

Giving her son a hand job was one thing but letting him put his penis inside her was going too far – or was it? Was that crossing the line, or had they already done that? Incest was sexual activity with a family member and they'd certainly enjoyed some of that, so they'd crossed the line already – so why not just keep going!

And Kim was now very, very horny; her husband was away and hadn't been doing his duty recently and there was a big hard cock pressing into her pussy, just inches away from her needy hole. If her husband could get it elsewhere, then so could she!

The decision was so easy now – there was no way that she could back out nor did she want to and anyway, the feel of her son's penis pressing and moving against her clit, as it was now, was so good that all resistance quickly crumbled. She loved her son dearly and this was a way to show him just how much he mattered to her.

She sensed Chad's hesitance though, presumably as he too considered the morality of their actions so her other hand – the one not holding his cock – moved to rest on his ass, to pull him downwards.

"Yes, darling, come on, I want you," she said softly, "Put it inside me, please."

From his position riding on his mother's hips, there was almost no way that he could fuck her from there even if his cock could slide up and down her pussy. He needed to move and now pushed himself up to stand above her body. Immediately Kim spread her legs and Chad settled himself back, now kneeling between her legs before letting his body sink downwards until his cock was once again sliding between her lips, but this time at the proper angle.

Kim's hips jerked upwards at his touch, her lips splitting wide apart just as his cock lodged against the dripping, slippery opening of her vagina and it was as much the fault of the positioning of Chad's penis at exactly the right angle as anything else that now inspired him.

The feeling of his cock being pushed between the slippery lips of her pussy just set him off; it was so incredibly exciting that he just couldn't stop himself. His hips thrust forwards, driving his cock straight and deep into his mother's hole in one stroke.

She felt his penis impact against her cervix solidly, the pain a delight in it's own way and she gasped loudly.

"Ahhhh! Ohh, careful...! Oh my God!" she gasped, partially in shock, partially in delight, then her gasp turned into a big smile as realisation sank in.

"Oh Chad, you've done it, you've done it!" she breathed as she felt his cock quivering inside her body.

"Oh fuck, sorry mum, I couldn't help it," Chad gasped in return, feeling his heart positively hammering inside his chest, "I didn't mean to...."

"It's alright sweetheart," his mother said, soothing him, "I wanted you in me, I wanted you so close to me – and now I've got you."

"Oh God, I am in you, aren't I?" said Chad, his mind at last able to understand what had happened, "I wasn't sure if I should push but then I couldn't stop."

Chad felt his mother's vagina squeezing his cock and he jerked it hard in response.

"Ohhhh Chad, yesss sweetheart, it's alright and it's wonderful," breathed Kim happily as she felt his movements, "Yess darling, come on then, I'm ok."

She smiled and let her vagina stroke his penis to welcome him.

"Well?" she asked, her hips moving seductively, "Are you going to make love to me or just stay there?"

The look of sexually-charged excitement on Chad's face and the way that his cock now seemed to surge eagerly inside her told her all she needed to know – no way was he going to back out now!

She'd accepted his sudden thrust to her core as the urgent thrust of a young man still discovering the delights of a woman and she knew now that his energetic penis would be able to satisfy her. She already knew that Chad would happily have sex with her – he'd overcome any reticence with that one stroke and now all she needed was for him to provide the thrusting.

Her mind seemed to brighten suddenly as she realised that Chad would be an eager and willing lover who could do what her husband wouldn't. Sure, she'd need to keep things under control, keep things out of sight and especially so from her husband, but if he didn't care to fuck her then Chad certainly would! Their liaisons would have to be only as and when time and freedom were available but that would just make their fucking that much more special.

Her mind was brought back from her ruminations as Chad's cock plunged back into her vagina again, bringing a gasp of air from her lungs.

"Uuufff!" she gasped as he drove his cock into her, "Sorry Chad, I wasn't concentrating."

"Yeah, I gathered, I thought you'd lost interest or something," he replied, "Are you with me now mum?"

"Yes darling, sorry sweetheart, you're right, I was distracted," she answered, squeezing her muscles around her son's penis, "But I'm with you now so come on then, let's fuck!"

Chad felt a laugh rise in his chest but instead of laughing he let his cock do the talking, making it slide in and out of her cunt quickly and powerfully. Waves of pleasure surged through his body as he felt his penis sliding against the rings of muscles inside his mother's sexy hole, as he felt her respond with caresses and thrusts of her own. Together they fucked steadily, their bodies quickly learning to work together.

Already warm, they were now starting to heat up and Chad felt sweat as it began to trickle down his brow, not caring until droplets began to form on his eyebrows. He shook his head to dispose of the drips but continued to make love to his mother, to her delectable pussy while his mother returned the effort and Chad may have been working hard on top of his mother but she was working as well, lifting her hips up to meet his thrusts and squeezing his penetrating penis and her hands were at work too, one scratching at Chad's back while the other was tweaking one of her own nipples, providing extra stimulation to her already delighted body.

And all that stimulation was bringing them both closer and closer to the finale, so much so that Chad found that his hips kept jerking out of sequence with his intended thrusts, causing his cock to sometimes pump even harder into his mother's hole or sometimes to almost thwart his efforts so that the intended thrust became just a tiny quivering movement.

Kim didn't care – she was flying, loving every minute of the action; letting his cock do the talking and letting his body take control of her. She could feel every small movement inside her sensitive vagina; each and every thrust seemed to tweak some part of her in ways that only made the next movement even more enjoyable.

She could feel her juices simply pouring from her; she could smell the heady aroma of her pussy and of the penis that continued to pump in and out relentlessly.

But she could also tell that Chad was unlikely to last much longer so she now concentrated on the orgasm that she knew would happen and it only took one extra squeeze of her inner muscles for her to find that her orgasm was now on it's way unstoppably!

"Oh darling, I'm going to come, I can feel it," she gasped suddenly as her body recoiled under Chad's non-stop pounding, "You're making me come darling."

"Good, good," Chad returned, knowing that he too was close to his climax, "I'll be with you – I'm nearly there too."

Their bodies were now a tangle of limbs and extensions as they both powered towards their climaxes; a hot sweaty aromatic tangle now as Chad pushed his cock ever deeper and harder into his mother's hole. Both her hands were now clawing at his back, sending waves of extra excitement all through her son's body – to the point of no return.

"Ahhh, mum, can't stop," Chad gasped, his hips now moving like a runaway piston, "Here it comes!"

"Yes, yes, yes do it!" she answered breathlessly, "Don't stop – for heaven's sake don't stop!"

Chad couldn't stop now – his orgasm had taken over his body and his cock. His actions, his thrusts, had turned into spasms of ungainly movements, but ones that both he and his mother appreciated and understood.

"Oh sweetheart, you've done it – I'm coming!" screamed Kim suddenly, "Let it go – do it – fuck meeeee!"

"Uuuuhhh mum, yeahh!" grunted Chad as he felt everything inside him tighten up, "Any moment – uhhhggg yessss!"

With a thrust that pushed his cock deeper into his mother's cunt than it had ever been he unleashed his first salvo – a blast of cum that felt to both him and his mother to be a gallon of liquid. It seemed to inflate her vagina, to heat it to boiling point and to titivate every single nerve ending in her body.

Chad felt the gush as it shot up through his penis and exited, pooling around his penis wetly and deliciously. A second gush added to the flood and a quick third eruption jerked his body and thrust his cock deep into the lake of seething cum – so much so that he felt a squirt of fluid wettening his scrotum as it was ejected from his mother's overfilled vagina.

Beneath him his mother still trembled and shook as her own orgasm continued to wreak havoc inside her, as she let her son ravage her pussy and as she enjoyed every single moment of their love-making.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she intoned as she finally began to drift back to normality, "Oh Chad, that was so good, so bloody good!"

Chad was still out of breath but he managed to form a huge smile, just before collapsing heavily onto his mother's steaming body. He lay there for a few moments, supine and exhausted until he realised that he was probably squashing her, then with arms that lacked much strength he pushed himself up until he no longer pressed on her but still rested lightly upon her, feeling the sweaty wetness of her belly and her tits along with the rising heat and smell of their sexual encounter. There was a powerful scent of cum drifting in the air now as his heated emissions from earlier on had been pounded into spray, a scent that blended well with all the other smells of hot sex.

He absorbed everything with all of his senses, knowing that this was a memory to treasure and a dream come true. He'd never really thought that he might ever have sex with his mother but her body had often been that of his dream lover and now it had become reality.

His eyes were shut as his body recovered until, with a big breath, he was able to lift himself to sit almost upright once again, his cock still embedded and his eyes now wide open.

"Gosh, that was brilliant!" he said brightly as he eased his cock forward and inwards, "What do we do now mum?"

Kim smiled up at him and tightened her vagina around his cock in a loving embrace and Chad felt his penis jerk one more time inside her.

"You want some more, do you?" he asked with a wink but his mother shook her head.

"No darling, don't be silly," she said quietly, "We shouldn't even have done that, should we?"

"Don't think so," answered Chad, wondering where she was heading, "But why not though?"

"Because I'm your mother, aren't I?" she said, "I ought to have known better – I shouldn't have encouraged you."

"But I wanted you mum, and anyway it was always going to happen, wasn't it?" he said, warming to the idea, "We'd been heading this way for ages."

"Hmmm, exactly; I think you're right," she answered, "Although I still should have put a stop to it long ago."

"Yeah, but you didn't and anyway it was bloody good and I wouldn't mind doing it again, mum," said Chad urgently as he thrust his vaguely reawakening penis deeper into his mother's sloppy pussy.

"Hey, whoa," she answered, her hands pushing at Chad's chest, "Not right now – I've got so much else to do."

"But when then?" asked Chad, his semi-hard penis still moving eagerly.

"Ummm, I dunno – later," agreed Kim, as she squeezed him again, "We'll just have to wait, won't we."

"Well we can't do it when dad's here, that's obvious," said Chad, "But what do you mean, you've got so much more to do? You came out here to have a swim so you can't be all that busy, mum."

"Damn, yes I did agree to a swim," she said, "And that's a good idea – let's get in the water and cool off."

She pushed Chad away from her and reluctantly he allowed his cock to slip from her pussy, an action that released a small flood of spunk that oozed from her hole and Kim felt it. Quickly she clamped her hand over her sex and sat up.

"Where's that towel, ah thanks," she said and a moment or two later she was standing and wiping her pussy, her legs apart as she bent over and then she was ready.

"Right – swim time," she said and in three strides she plunged into the water and resurfaced in the middle of the pool.

"Come on then," she called, "I thought you wanted a swim too."

Chad felt incredibly self-conscious as he walked to the edge of the pool with his sticky penis raised before him but then, ignoring his plight he too plunged into the water. The sensation of the relatively cool liquid flowing over his penis did nothing to cool his ardour though and as he swam towards his mother his penis felt as if it could feel every molecule of liquid as a feather-tingling touch. By the time he reached her he was bursting with aroused eagerness again.

Kim pulled her son to her as they bobbed in the water, feeling his penis rubbing against her body as she did so. She reached down and stroked him, loving the feel of his eager rigid cock but then as Chad attempted to find her pussy she pushed him away gently.

"Hang on," she said, "Take your time."

"Yeah but you felt so good," said Chad, "I want to do it all over again."

"Later," she admonished him, "I'm sure there'll be lots of other times."

Suddenly it sank in that with his dad away he'd have his mother all to himself for the next few days and with that happy realisation Chad let out a whoop and threw himself backwards into the water, quickly stroking his way across the pool.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers