Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

"Oh that's good," she breathed happily, feeling signs of a rising orgasm already, "Don't stop – I like it!"

No way was Steve intending to stop now. He too could feel things starting to tighten up and respond to the friction and stimulation but it would take a while longer before he blew his load.

Kim was leaning forward again now, having sat more upright for a while and once again Steve had his choice of breast to enjoy but this time he brought his hands into play too, to hold her breasts and to rub his thumbs over her firm nipples.

"They're lovely, aren't they," he said, "Lovely rubbery nipples just like mum's!"

"Is that good?" asked Kim, "Do you like your mum's tits?"

"They're brilliant," said Steve as his fingers now twiddled around both of her nipples, "Yours are too; God, they're so very sexy!"

"I can't help it if I'm too much for you," said Kim teasingly pushing her breasts into Steve's face, "You wouldn't rather have your mum's tits to play with instead, would you?"

"No, yours are perfect," he replied, his cock working inside her vagina, "You've both got brilliant boobs and if you come as strongly as mum did then you'll be just as good if not better."

With her breasts almost smothering him he ensnared a nipple with his lips again, now sucking it into his mouth as hard as he could. Kim hissed her approval and her pussy clenched around Steve's powerfully pumping penis. Steve moved his hands and began stroking Kim's flanks, pulling her onto his cock as his level of arousal rose.

"You're getting there, aren't you?" asked Kim, recognising that Steve's movements were more urgent now, "I want to come with you; let me know when you're getting close."

Steve nodded, all his concentration now on his cock as he slid it quickly and strongly in and out of Kim's slippery wet hole. He was indeed getting there but still wasn't quite ready to climax yet.

Their bodies rose and fell steadily for a while now, their actions accompanied by the occasional gasp and muted cry of pleasure and by the sound of their more energetic breathing too, then suddenly Steve felt Kim spasm hard around his cock.

"Ahh, ahh!" she gasped, "Oh fuck – I'm coming – oh fuck, that was sudden!"

On his rigid pole she squirmed and twisted now as a wave of orgasmic origin swept through her; her first real response to his fucking, but by no means her last.

The onset of her orgasm was sudden but small but she knew that it was just a forerunner to the main event so she let the delicious feelings flood her body, knowing that the ripples would rebound and stir her to greater heights. She caressed Steve's penis with her internal muscles to bring him towards his own climax and Steve felt her actions and found his body stiffening in response.

"Stop it, you'll make me come!" he said, "I'm getting quite close now."

"Great!" gasped Kim, "I'm getting there too – I'm going to come again in a minute. Don't stop – please don't stop."

"What if I come?" asked Steve, feeling the tension inside his body rising.

"Just make sure you let me know, then I'll come with you," said Kim as she worked her body on his pole, "It's not going to be long now, is it."

No way could it be long before their senses overloaded as their bodies continued to work together although each of them was doing their best to delay matters. The longer this fuck lasted the bigger and better their climaxes would be......

And then there was a surprise interruption as a shadow fell over them and they both looked up – and there was Chad, looming close by, his hand sliding up and down his rigid penis.

"Don't stop," he hissed at them, "Keep going – I want to watch!"

At that moment there was another patch of movement nearby and Tammy appeared, now quickly moving to kneel before Chad, her hands swiftly moving to push his away from his cock.

"Got you going, did it?" she asked as she looked up at Chad, her hands now around his straining penis, "Definitely got me going."

"Bloody right it did," he replied, his hips already thrusting his cock through Tammy's fists, "Right out here in the open – it's fucking hot stuff!"

"Doesn't worry you that it's your mum?" asked Tammy but Chad shook his head.

"It'll only worry me if he doesn't fuck her properly!" he said, "Go on you two – get on with it!"

Light laughter rang around as the action picked up once again, soon being replaced by groans and moans of lust, the sounds of heavy breathing and the occasional slap of flesh against flesh.

Tammy had to let go with one hand so that she could caress her own heated pussy but now opened her mouth and engulfed half of Chad's cock in one go.

"Ahhhh, yesss," he breathed, "Ohhh fuck – that's bloody good!"

Quickly Tammy went to work on his penis, feeling it jerk and twitch as she found especially sensitive places, as her tongue slid around his knob and her teeth nibbled at his tip. She was rewarded with gasps of pleasure from Chad and a tasty gush of precum that seemed to coat her entire mouth.

Tammy enjoyed that sensation so much that she strove to get another squirt but just as she was about to renew her actions the two lovers on the ground began to climax.

It took mere moments for them to go from just fucking to all out climaxing and everyone seemed to be taken by surprise.

"Ahhhh oh fuck – coming – coming!" shouted Kim suddenly.

She sat up abruptly, almost tearing her tit from Steve's mouth, her back arching as she reached the top. Her hips were jerking madly on Steve's pole, an instrument that was now under extreme assault inside Kim's vagina. Her body was working so hard, sucking, squeezing, pulling and pushing at his cock as she climaxed and it was all too much for his already well and truly primed cock.

Steve himself immediately felt his hips thrusting with uncontrolled power to drive his cock as far as they could into Kim's hot box and felt his muscles jerking out of control as they poured all their efforts into his own orgasm.

"Fuck – yeahhh! Yeahhh!" he shouted, "Oh God – and me! Uhhh fuck, fuck!"

He felt his repeated shots of cum rising quickly, suddenly, erupting into Kim's convulsing cunt one after another, flooding her pussy and bathing his penis and Kim obviously felt them too as she climaxed anew on his cock.

"Oh God – I'm coming again!" she cried delightedly, "Oh God – I can't stop!"

And someone else couldn't stop now either.

Suddenly there was a gasp from Chad and a wet cough from Tammy – and then fountains of white cum were splattering everywhere, raining down on the couple below and onto Tammy herself.

"Oh shit!" grunted Chad, "Blood hell – oh fuck!"

His penis, after a sudden release of a wad of cum right into Tammy's mouth was now free – his eruption so sudden that Tammy had been taken by surprise and had released her grip on his cock. And now it was swinging around, jerking violently with each eruption, spraying cum over everyone and as Kim saw what was wetting her she climaxed yet again, another powerful and back-bending orgasm that built on the one before and the one before that and become even more energetic and wonderful.

Tammy had been in the main firing line for Chad's strong orgasm and now her breasts were liberally sprayed with his white-streaked sperm, the heavy emissions now beginning to slide down her skin of her cleavage and down over her belly but neither Kim nor Steve had been spared.

Kim had looked around and had taken a generous squirt right on her forehead and also had a splattering on her side and thighs while Steve's chest wore a broad ribbon of Chad's cum too, as well as a fair splash of his fluids. Only Chad was unmarked but even he had a bulbous bubble of cum adhering to the end of his cock.

Kim beckoned to him and with one stride he was within reach and as she pulled him closer she let her tongue collect her son's cum from his penis.

She smiled up at him, wiped the streak of his spunk from her forehead and sucked it into her mouth to join the bubble from his cock then saw Tammy still kneeling there, still splattered with cum.

Gently she pushed her son away then lightly slapped Steve's thighs and pushed herself up off his now slowly deflating penis, leaving it to slump, all wet and slimy onto his abdomen then in a moment of urgent passion she knee-walked over to Tammy, pushed her down onto her back and settled herself between her legs. With remnants of her wild orgasms still making her hips shudder and twitch she looked down Tammy's body and saw that quite apart from the sticky white stuff that still clung to her breasts, several streaks of it had slithered right down until they'd come to rest on her abdomen – it was the perfect scenario for the finale to this incredible fuck.

Slowly and sensually she leaned forward until she was able to let the tips of her breasts slide through the globs of cum that bejewelled Tammy's midriff. Slowly she rotated her body to spread the white stickiness around, then pressed down more firmly, squashing the cum between their bodies as they slithered together, then, having ensured that the sticky, slippery cum was well and truly spread she knelt up and looked down again.

They were both adorned with smears of the stuff – there was even a big blob hanging from one of her nipples. She gathered it with her fingers, brought them to Tammy's face and gently pushed them inside her mouth and once she'd felt Tammy's tongue at work she removed her fingers and leaned down once again. But this time she leaned even closer and closed in on Tammy's lips, her own lips pursed and ready.

They met, their soft and pliable lips sliding, sticking and slipping together while Kim pushed the blob of cum from her mouth into Tammy's and Tammy smiled delightedly as she tasted her son's sexy juices then let Kim rub her cum-splattered breasts over her face. The sensations, tastes and scents were high octane fuel to her body and she felt herself squirming wildly, her hips rising and falling with her need.

A few moments later Kim slid downwards and as she did so she let her mouth slide over Tammy's stomach, then her abdomen and then her clit.

Tammy jerked violently as Kim's luscious lips closed around her clit, finding herself entirely unable to resist and eager for Kim to continue her exploration and Kim wasn't about to let her down.

Her now prehensile tongue twirled around Tammy's clit then slid down between her pulsating lips; touched at her hole and then returned to her clit and this time her lips worked to suck Tammy's clit hard.

"Ohh bloody hell, that's so good," Tammy groaned, her hips still working and writhing hard, "Ohhh Kim, don't stop, please!"

The pair writhed together in a horizontal mating dance as old as time, except that this time it was two women together, loving each other madly. Tammy's legs had closed over Kim's back to hold her in place as she stimulated Tammy's clit again and again, causing her to cry out in delight as orgasm after orgasm threw her body around but somehow Kim kept her face buried in Tammy's groin even as Tammy showered her face with her copious juices, although Kim had to lift off occasionally to take a deep breath.

Beside them the two lads could only watch, each finding that his cock very much approved of the scene, their rising erections helped along by their hands, of course.

"They're fuckin' gorgeous, aren't they?" said Steve eventually, "Almost makes me wish I was a woman!"

Chad laughed and clapped him on his back.

"If you were I'd be fucking you!" said Chad, "Just gotta stick my cock in something soon!"

"Well, your mum's ass is right there – get in there mate!" Steve replied, eying Kim's crouched body, "Go on – if you don't then I will."

With his cock almost screaming for attention Chad realised that Steve was perfectly right. His mother was on her knees, bent over into Tammy's hot pussy with her naked ass raised and in perfect position – it took him only a moment or two to climb into place. He pushed Kim's legs apart so that he could kneel between them but it wasn't until his cock made contact with Kim's excited pussy that she really noticed.

"What the...oh fuck, yesss," she hissed as she raised her head and looked over her shoulder, "Yes darling, do it – get it in me – fuck me, please!"

Her rump wriggled erotically as Chad manoeuvred his knees and his cock into position and then Kim sighed happily as she felt his penis begin to slide into her hole. She was so wet from Steve's spunk and her own juices and so ready after her recent ride that his insertion was almost frictionless and certainly painless. But she did feel the solid length and thickness of his cock as it filled her hole and then the solid weight of his thighs as they pressed against her rump.

"Ohhh yeah, that's perfect," she groaned as her ass began to work on his penis, "Ohhh yeahhhh!"

It was now Steve's turn to watch the action as the other three squirmed and thrust happily together, his hand sliding steadily up and down his very stiff cock. He kept finding his own hips thrusting forward, more or less in time with Chad's thrusts, pushing his penis through his closed fingers with increasing eagerness. He began to wish that he'd made use of Kim's upraised pussy rather than allow Chad to enjoy it but at that moment his mother moved her head and saw him standing there, his erection at the ready.

She smiled warmly at him, her face all sweaty and hot from her non-stop orgasms and in an instant Tammy made her decision. She knew just what she wanted and as Kim briefly raised her head from her soaked pussy, Tammy pushed her away gently and squirmed away from beneath her.

She saw Kim's questioning look and quickly Tammy pointed to her son and Kim immediately understood – Tammy needed to get fucked too! Anyway, Kim's mouth and tongue were quite tired now and she wanted to be able to concentrate on the pounding that her own son's cock was giving her.

She nodded her understanding and Tammy sat up, beckoning Steve to come closer still and then as Steve closed in she reached out, grasped his cock and pulled it towards her face.

"Let me," she breathed, then opened her mouth wide and let his cock slip inside until his knob hit the back of her mouth.

Her pussy convulsed, clutching at an imaginary cock as her mouth worked on his penis and Tammy knew that much as she was enjoying having her mouth filled, she'd much rather have her pussy filled again but she was also aware that as her son had had at least one orgasm already, this time he was pretty sure to last long enough for her to have a good suck before a, hopefully, equally good fuck.

She continued to enjoy his penis as it throbbed and jerked in her mouth, loving the strong thickness of his shaft, the deliciously mobile foreskin and the wonderfully swollen knob. She absorbed the taste of his slightest emissions and the additional scent of Kim's juices and her nose filled with the warm and mingled scents of sex.

Tammy let all her senses fill her mind with wickedly erotic thoughts – a wholly different selection of thoughts than those engendered by Kim's ardent mouth though. Now her thoughts were of vaginal orgasms – deep orgasms that could only come about by the insertion of something into her and she couldn't have her son's cock in two places at once.

She pulled away with a final kiss on the tip of Steve's lovely penis then rolled over onto her knees and offered her upturned rump to her son again and now as she awaited his penetration she found herself face to face with Kim, who smiled broadly at her.

"Bloody lovely," Kim breathed, her pendulous breasts swaying between her arms as Chad thrust steadily into her, "He's got such a fuckin' lovely cock!"

"Hey, Steve's is just as good!" said Tammy as she remembered his energy and his size, "At least he was a little while ago – I hope he still has some energy left."

"Yeah, sorry if I used him up," said Kim, not sorry at all, "Ahhh! Ohh yeah, this is bloody good – haven't been fucked this much since my college days!"

Chad was working hard behind her, pummelling her ass solidly, driving his pole deep into her welcoming pussy and she was in heaven as yet another orgasm rose inside her.

"Ohhh fuck – coming, coming again," she hissed, her body shuddering furiously, "Oh Jesus, that was nice."

Steve was far from finished and now faced the sight of his mother's already wetted pussy between her glowing ass cheeks. He'd totally enjoyed fucking his mum then fucking and filling Kim with his cream but since then he'd had a few minutes break, been stimulated by watching the girls getting together and now, driven by a desire for his mother's hot pussy, he was ready again. He'd pumped Kim full of his jizz but hadn't yet filled his mother with his cum – not this morning anyway! Not only that, there was the erotic sight of Chad as he slapped his cock in and out of his own mother's hole and the very least he could do was to emulate him.

He was on his knees behind his mother in moments but before he fucked her he reached his upturned hand between her legs and stroked her wet pussy. Her hips bucked against his fingers, soaking them with her plentiful juices and causing one finger to slide inside her hole.

"Yesss," she hissed, "Put it in there darling – come on, I need you!"

Briefly Steve let his fingers explore but she was already so wet that she needed no warming up, so, with a parting flick at her clit that caused her to gasp loudly, he removed his hand and shuffled closer until his cock was alongside her pussy. He slid it up and down her slit to gather some of her slipperiness then allowed the natural angle of his cock to press up at her hole. Immediately he felt her soft inner lips opening to accommodate him and he pressed forward steadily as his penis penetrated her body.

"Ahhhhh, lovely," she sighed, enjoying the delicious feeling of being filled, "Oh sweetheart, thank you darling, thank you!"

Steve had indeed already enjoyed two energetic fucks and had emptied his balls once so although he'd been eager to get his cock inside his mother again he was in no rush to satisfy himself – this fuck was to be for his mother.

"Mmmm, thank you mum," Steve replied, leaning forward to kiss the back of her shoulder, "You're the best mum in the world."

"Don't let Chad hear you say that!" Kim interjected, "He thinks I'm the best!"

But Chad had obviously heard and now chuckled loudly.

"You're both fantastic," he said, his hips still pumping his cock steadily in and out of his mother's vagina, "Hell, what more could two guys want than two sexy mothers."

"With two sexy holes," added Steve, "And two fantastic bodies not to mention two sets of super tits!"

"Which reminds me," said Tammy, "Come on, someone play with mine – they're being wasted!"

Steve gave his mother a harder and deeper thrust, a kind of loving nudge before reaching around her and finding her heavy breasts. Softly he stroked them, feeling their weight, their fullness and their firmness before stretching downwards until he located her nipples, then one in each hand he began to twist and stretch them. Occasionally he squeezed each nipple too and with each new action another shudder coursed through his mother's body and each shudder made him thrust more firmly into her pussy.

He moved one hand to her clit now, feeling the swell of his penis as it slid in and out of his mother's hole. His actions brought out a gasp of pleasure and another bout of pre-orgasmic seismic waves that set Tammy's pussy clutching and squeezing at his cock while lubricating it even more.

"Ooooh Stevie, don't....!" she hissed, "You going to make me come again."

Another tweak of her nipple with one hand and her clit with the other and another pulse of excitement shook Tammy.

"Told you, stop it!" she hissed again, "You'll make me come."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers