Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy was loving her son's movements too but his were more active as he knelt between her splayed legs and thrust time after time into her hole. She could actually hear his swaying balls thumping as they bounced against the padding of the chair but that was merely a fleeting consideration as his cock continued to pound her.

"Uuuhhhh, Stevie darling, that's what I needed," she gasped as her hips lifted off the chair to thrust back at his penis, "More, more, don't stop darling – ohh that's so good!"

She was already nearing an orgasm and knew that she'd soon lose control for a few moments but it was something to really look forward to – that moment when the world blotted out as the climax took over her body. She tightened her vaginal muscles around her son's pumping penis and prepared herself for the feeling of going over the top.

"Keep going, keep going," she gasped as her body began to thrash about uncontrollably, "Gonna come, gonna come!"

"Yeah mum, do it!" gasped Steve, his cock slamming repeatedly into her body, "Let it go!"

"Can't stop it anyway!" she managed to reply, "Ohh darling, here it comes!"

And then she was flopping and flailing; her legs tightening around Steve's hips then loosening; her arms gripping his one moment then flying wild and free; her hips themselves thrusting hard against him one moment then slumping down onto the chair; her hole so tight that Steve could hardly move and then slack and easy again until finally her frantic orgasm was over and she returned to the real world.

"Bloody hell, that was a goodie!" she enthused, "Must have needed that one!"

Laughter came from Kim and Chad as Kim continued to ride his penis.

"Got a lot of catching up to do by the sound of it," said Kim, "This break is doing you a whole lot of good."

"We've only just started too!" said Tammy, "Got a whole month ahead of us.....I'll need a break afterwards just to get over it."

Laughter echoed around before Tammy's cries took over.

"Oooh!" she groaned, "Ohh Steve, you're doing it again!"

Tammy was riding not just a cock but a wave of pleasure and release. The coming together with her son was very, very wrong but it was so good that their love-making was obliterating all her memories of her dry sex-free years while she'd raised her son and now it was she who was reaping the rewards. It was she who was now on a non-stop orgy of orgasms, one climax quickly following another as her son's penetrative penis plowed powerfully into her pussy.

"Ohh my God – it's another one!" she cried as her body took leave of it's senses, "Oh darling – so good – so much – so wonderful!"

Steve was so absorbed with his mother's frantic antics that his own orgasm was almost forgotten. Instead he was concentrating on reaching his cock inside his mother's hole to please her as best he could and as a result he was still as hard as ever and apart from his knees feeling a little warm he felt that he could go on for ages yet.

But Tammy had peaked for now – two strong orgasms, one on top of the other had wiped her out and she now slumped in her chair, her vagina clutching weakly at her son's penis inside her.

"Give me a few minutes darling," she finally said, her hands waving slowly, "Let me have a break – perhaps we can change positions too."

"Yeah, good idea mum," said Steve, "Do you want me to take it out?"

"Yes please darling," Tammy answered, "I'm hot and I'm exhausted – I want to unwind for a moment, I think."

Slowly Steve let his cock slip from his mother's juicy vagina, his sturdy penis now enveloped in a coating of slippery juices and he backed away from her. Tammy languidly slid from the chair to the floor and was about to lay flat out when a cushion slipped between her head and the floor.

"There you go," said Chad, "Relax."

Tammy smiled at him as her head pressed into the cushion and after a few moments she managed to speak.

"How are you two getting on?" she asked, her breathing gradually slowing now.

"Uhhh, ohh yeah, fine!" grunted Kim as she ground down onto her son's erection, "Ohh bloody hell, I'm nearly there Chad, grab my nipples, please, quick!"

Chad's fingers quickly reached her swaying nipples and locked onto them, twisting and tweaking them gently until his mother spoke again.

"More – harder!" she instructed and a moment or two later she added, "Oooh yesss – better – so good! Ahhh, gonna come – oh yesss, here it comes!"

Kim's hand reached out and found Tammy's, gripping hers with steely talons as she climaxed strongly while inside her body her vaginal muscles gripped her son's cock in a similar embrace but while her fingers merely squeezed at Tammy's hand, her inner muscles not only squeezed but pulsated and caressed and seemed even to suck at her son's cock.

Tammy smiled back at Kim but Tammy was replete for now though and even the transfer of orgasmic sensations hadn't raised her from her lethargy.

But beside her, Chad and Kim began fucking hard again, Kim's strong thighs lifting her up time and again as she rode her son's penis and climaxed noisily. Time after time she howled as waves of cock-powered pleasure convulsed her; as Chad's fingers thrilled her nipples; as her son turned her insides to jelly; until she breathed one last long sigh and collapsed on top of Chad's body.

They kissed quickly, a panting sloppy kiss that was all Kim could manage at that moment until finally she summonsed enough energy to sit up again. Quickly her pussy seemed to pulsate and squeeze her son's cock hard as if to ascertain that her body was still in working order, then settled to merely caress the penis that still remained well and truly embedded.

"Jeeez, that was good," she said, smiling down at her son and at Tammy who lay there watching them, "Bloody hell, this is exhausting!"

"I thought you two were used to the heat and to lots of sex?" Tammy enquired, feeling her pussy slowly reawakening, "Is he too much for you?"

"Up yours!" laughed Kim, "Just need a bit of a break for a moment."

Tammy laughed too and her vagina tightened, "Heck, I'm sure I could go another round!"

"You have him then," said Kim as she lifted herself from her son's erection, an erection that gleamed wetly as it emerged, "Go on Chad, give her a nice ride!"

She stepped away and closed her legs, feeling her juices trickling down her thighs as she stood there. Her hand automatically cupped her sex, her touch not calming her down in any way though.

Tammy had now recovered some of her own strength and enthusiasm and she stood up, embraced Kim lovingly then stepped astride Kim's son.

"Ok?" she asked playfully as she posed above him, "You sure I can have a go?"

Chad wasn't about to object especially now that Tammy's delightful pussy was about to meet his upheld penis and he nodded vigorously.

"Bloody right you can," he said as his hands now helped control Tammy's descent, "Help yourself!"

He thrust his hips upwards so that his cock seemed to extend even further and met Tammy's lips as they settled over him. Then, by degrees they settled, Tammy's wet hole once again filled to the limit.

As the pair had united, Kim had swiftly disappeared and now reappeared with hands filled with wine, beer and glasses which she placed by the table before pouring herself a glass of the chilled wine and taking a good slug of it. She let the wine refresh her as she watched her son pumping his cock into their pretty friend's pussy and realised that they'd found some really excellent partners. The idea of Tammy and Steve joining them in Australia rose again before Kim felt her pussy responding to the action before her and the idea was pushed aside. She put her now empty glass down and considered her options.

"That's better," she said, "Now, what's next?"

"Me – will I do?" asked Steve eagerly, "I'm all ready!"

He'd flopped into the chair that Tammy had vacated and had sat there recovering – until he'd seen his mother letting Chad's cock slide into her hole upon which his own penis had sprung to life once again and now, with Kim's entirely fuckable naked body on offer, he was on his feet immediately.

He stepped up to Kim and cupped her ass cheeks, pulling her body to his, causing her well-filled breasts to squash deliciously against his chest and his cock to be forced up between them. Kim felt the heat from his loins as they kissed sweetly, Kim's lips tart from the wine until the pressure of his cock against her reminded Kim of her emptiness.

"Mmmm," she hummed as she pushed Steve away slightly so she could reach his cock with her hand, "That'll do nicely!"

She moved her hand up and down his shaft, feeling the stiffness and power of his cock then she stepped a bit further away and bent quickly to kiss Steve's cock before letting it slide through her lips. She tasted the flavour of Tammy's pussy on his cock, a taste that only served to arouse her further, so after a quick couple of slurps she stood up again and considered her options.

"Yeah, from behind," she said as she quickly settled down onto her hands and knees, "Come on then Steve, I'm all ready for you!"

She waggled her rump, arching her back to enhance her eagerness while lifting a hand to her pussy to check that things were ready. She felt her wetness still there and when she stuck a finger into her vagina she found her hole to be alive and so slippery that she wondered if Chad hadn't erupted into her. No, the slipperiness was all hers not his but her musing was interrupted by Steve's hand pushing her fingers away.

"Let me feel," he said as his fingers explored, "Ohhh yeah, fantastic!"

His index finger slid inside her hole and moved around, causing Kim to gasp and thrust back at him.

"Come on, get it in if you're going to," she asked, "I want to feel your cock not your finger!"

Then she felt Steve moving behind her and a few moments later his penis was nudging between her lips as Steve settled into place. Then her inner lips were being stretched apart by Steve's solid erection and she shuddered with tension and desire as her hole itself was filled.

She sucked in a deep breath as the delicious pleasure engulfed her, as his penis stretched her vagina and slid deep into her body.

"Yesssss," she hissed happily, "Nice one, ohhh fuck – that's good!"

Steve began to move in and out, slowly pumping his cock deeply into her then withdrawing until only his tip was between her lips. His hands held her hips, firmly pushing and pulling her back and forward to enhance their fucking.

"Lovely....." murmured Kim as he gently reamed her hole, "I can feel every little bit of you."

"Me too," answered Steve, "So smooth – just sliding smoothly and so tight."

"Hey, I'm tight too!" his mother interjected, "Well, I was before I got too wet in there!"

"No, you're fine," grunted Chad as he thrust up at Tammy's body, "Fantastic actually – but you're definitely very wet."

Laughter spread around followed by grunts and gasps as Steve began to pick up the pace while alongside him, Chad and Tammy were now matching them, stroke for stroke.

With two hunky lads side by side the competition was fierce although the two pairs were in different positions because while Steve could control his thrusts, Chad was underneath Tammy and the action was more closely controlled by Tammy but nevertheless, they fucked hard, each lad doing his best to extract the most moans and groans from their partner.

"Your mum's fuckin' hot stuff, isn't she?" said Steve as he slammed his cock in and out of Kim's welcoming hole, "Bloody brilliant ride!"

"Love the way your mum's tits bounce," replied Chad, his fingers held up to meet and cup Tammy's breasts with each descent.

"Love the way he's fucking me," Kim replied, "Oh Jeeez, he's strong!"

"Ohh fuck," moaned Tammy, "I'm making myself come – gonna come any minute!"

Their actions could hardly continue for long, such was the pace of their fucking and now it seemed that Tammy was about to be the first to climax. Certainly her words and her energetic hips told the story of her imminent orgasm, until, with a cry that shook the trees, Tammy found herself floundering, thrashing around, entirely out of control and supported only by Chad's hands and his cock.

"Oh my God – oh God, it's huge!" she cried, her hips quivering and jerking, "Coming again, and again!"

Then suddenly it was Steve who hit the limit, his orgasm spurred on by the sight of his mother's ecstasy.

"Fuck, Kim, coming!" he suddenly said, "Can't stop – coming, coming!"

His powerful thrusts that pumped his cock and his sperm into Kim set her off too and it was now Steve's turn to support his woman, holding her up against his plunging penis and his needy thrusts.

"Oh yes, yes!" yelled Kim, "I'm there, you've done it – I'm coming!"

And all the excitement finally reached Chad's system and with a deep grunt he thrust upwards, lifting Tammy high on his thrusting, spurting penis.

"Fuuuuck, fuuuuck" he grunted as he unloaded his cum into Tammy's clutching vagina, "Oh fuckin' yeahhh, yeahhh!"

And then it was all over apart from the hot, heaving, gasping bodies that now collapsed into twitching piles of limbs and torsos, with Steve and Kim now parted although Tammy was still connected to Chad's cock somehow.

Then Kim gathered herself to hand towels around and Tammy withdrew herself from Chad's penis upon which they all commenced to clean up and recover and then to refresh themselves with the cool wine and icy beer and at last the two cocks were limp and satisfied.

The women too both felt limp after their climaxes and neither could summons the energy to even move into the shade, so it was Chad who dragged the umbrellas across the patio to shelter them.

Kim sat in her chair now as she surveyed the scene before her; a naked trio, a lovely woman sprawled on the towel and two well-muscled hunks reclining side by side on a lounger.

"We're going to miss you when you go back," she said to Steve and Tammy, "It won't be the same without you."

They'd only been together for a short time but already so many barriers had been broken that their intimacy was as close as any family, probably far closer.

"I'll miss the sun and the pool as well," said Tammy, "By the time we've been here for a month we'll even feel like Aussies but then we'll have to go back to reality, to the rain and the cold and – oh fuck, why do we have to return!"

"I told you before, you don't have to," added Kim, "There's room here for you; you're young and more or less independent now, Steve's got useful skills that this country can use and I guess we can sponsor you, if it comes to that."

She paused to let her words sink in and to empty another glass of wine.

"Go on, apply to emigrate – come and live with us," she said.

"We can't, we just can't leave Steve's granddad alone over there," Tammy said, "I doubt he'd want to live over here either so we're stuck with going back when this is all over.

"And what are you going to do about you and Steve?" asked Kim, "Back there they know full well that you're mother and son whereas over here they don't know you at all."

The only noise for a little while was that of the birds calling in the trees and the occasional chink or clunk as glasses and cans were put back down. Their world stood still as they mentally considered their fate and their future.

"Hey, if you come over here we could swap, or at least that's what we'd tell everyone," said Kim, "I could be Steve's partner and you'd be Chad's....but in reality we'd sort of mix and match according to who wanted to sleep with who."

"Could work," agreed Tammy as the seed grew in her mind, "We sort of do that anyway, don't we but I see what you mean. That would get rid of the 'incest' tag, on the outside anyway!"

"So you reckon you could come and live here?" Kim added, but Tammy still looked dubious.

"I'd really love to and I'm sure we could make a go of it – I'd certainly love the sunshine," said Tammy, "And if we could be free to carry on as we are it would be great."

She smiled before her face turned wistful again.

"But there's still my dad to consider," she said, "Quite apart from anything else, if it weren't for him we wouldn't be here at all."

The hours had moved on while they'd enjoyed their afternoon of sex and swimming and lazing and already it was time for dinner to be prepared so, leaving the lads to continue their relaxing, the two girls headed indoors but it soon became apparent that Kim was well organised and that she needed very little help in the kitchen.

"I wish we didn't have to worry about dad," mused Tammy, "He'd be all on his own....."

"Go and get online to your dad," suggested Kim, "Just mention the idea of you moving here but don't push him. And put some clothes on before you get connected!"

"Ohh bloody hell yeah! Thanks for reminding me," laughed Tammy, suddenly realising that she was still nude.

With t-shirts and shorts on they now quickly connected to Tammy's father, finding him just in the process of enjoying his morning coffee. They welcomed each other fondly with many questions flying back and forward until there came a brief moment of peace at which Tammy plunged in.

"Dad," she started, "Kim and Chad have invited us to stay; no, I don't mean for longer, I mean forever."

She let the news sink in, seeing her dad's startled face.

"It's only an idea," she quickly added, "But it's so brilliant here that it would be a fantastic idea!"

Her father remained quiet but now there was a grin starting to form on his face, a grin that caused Tammy to frown but before she could speak again he held up his hands.

"Hang on, young lady," he said, "Let me tell you something."

He paused as he refreshed himself with his coffee.

"I was going to save this for when you came back but it seems appropriate to say it now," he said, pausing again as if for effect, "I've been seeing someone over the past year and we've kind of fallen in love."

It was Tammy's turn to look startled.

"It's lonely on your own; you know what it's like," her dad continued, "So since I've been on my own for some time I started to look around for a new partner and I think I've found someone....and she's an Australian!"

"Blimey, small world," said Tammy, already understanding her dad's loneliness, "What's she doing over there?"

"Just been taking some time out," he said, "But she's heading back to Australia fairly soon."

"Oh, hard luck," said Tammy, "Where does she come from and how on earth are you going to keep your romance going?"

"You won't believe this," said Tammy's dad, "She comes from Brisbane – and she's asked me if I'd like to come and live with her and I said I'd love to!"

"Fuuu – I mean bloody hell!" said Tammy, "What, you, come and live here?"

"Why not?" her father added, "And now, with your news as well, perhaps we can all move to Australia."

Their conversation descended into cries of shock and delight and surprise until Kim came to see what the excitement was about and Tammy told her.

"Oh that's brilliant!" she exclaimed, "Perfect, bloody perfect!"

To cut a long story shorter, the seeds took root and grew; Tammy and Steve revelled in the remains of their month long stay, getting to know the beaches and the surfing; the district and the hills and all the time just falling more and more in love – with one another and with Kim and Chad – and with Australia. Eventually however they returned to Britain where they set all the paperwork in motion and inside another year everything was sorted.

Her dad would be only some sixty miles away – close enough to visit but far enough away not to be always dropping in unexpectedly. Kim and Chad worked tirelessly to enhance the small office, the workshop and the accommodation and before very long they were once again at Brisbane airport to welcome their friends back.