Gold Digger Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeff and Denise.
11.8k words
4.42
79.5k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing that is evident in life is that some people, for whatever reason, have fortune smiling on them. They are born in the right circumstances and things over which they have no control just break the right way. Then, if you add the willingness of that person to add hard work to the equation, you would expect that person to be highly successful in his or her endeavors. Of course, such a person can run into roadblocks and disappointments, but with intelligence and perseverance, they usually win out in the end.

If you were attempting to try to find a person who embodied this combination of fortune and dedication, you would be hard pressed to find a better exemplar than Dwayne Jeffery Anderson, nicknamed Jeff because he never liked Dwayne. He was born into a wealthy and stable family - his father the senior partner in a highly prestigious law firm in Miami and his parents celebrated their 35th anniversary not long ago. No crises, no trauma. He has a twin brother, Don, but they are fraternal twins and don't really look alike or have the same interests. Still, they were very close and there was no sibling rivalry. Don followed their father into law while Jeff ultimately became a software engineer.

He floated through high school with ease, playing tennis and basketball - moderate success as a 6"1" and 175 pound guard. He was reasonably good looking and with this, combined with athletics and excellent grades, one would have expected him to cut a wide swath through impressed girls, but, to their collective dismay, he really wasn't particularly interested. He certainly wasn't immune to their appeal, but his real fascination was everything connected to understanding and working with computers! Inevitably, he entered college with a major in computer science.

One of the best things about enrolling in a selective and specialized major is the people you deal and work with. The classes are small and intense and you really get to know the others. At his university, there was great emphasis on joint problem solving and students just gravitated to others who thought as they did and with whom they were comfortable. Groups were self-selected and tended to become relatively permanent and competed with other groups to find the best solutions to the assigned problems. Consequently, in Jeff's case, every time a new problem was presented, there were four other individuals that he automatically looked to: Janice Sunderland, Rob Simpkins, Chris Edwards and Norm Watson.

I guess that you could call them nerds or geeks although those terms are frequently used in a derogatory way. People think of geeks as being wispy little people, frequently with round glasses with thick lenses, and no interest in anything but computers, software, etc. This group actually would spend Saturday night working on software or an algorithm that fascinated them instead of partying, so I guess that they met the criteria for being geeks! On the other hand, Jeff played intermural basketball and tennis. Norm and Chris spent hours developing extremely complicated practical jokes, while Jan was trying the almost impossible task of minoring in English Literature despite the stiff requirements of a computer major. The only one of them who was a real geek was Rob who just delighted in the most minute details of software writing.

A word about Jan in this basically masculine group. While Jeff became the unofficial leader of the group, it was Jan who, in some ways, was the glue that held them together - or maybe the oil that helped them work as a unit. She was at least as intelligent and productive as any of the rest and had no hesitation in getting her points across in arguments, but she was the one who defused the tension when the inevitable disputes arose. She was only 5' 2" and about 110 pounds but when she spoke, the others listened. She was pretty and cute, not beautiful, and with a very nice figure. She was slim with decent sized breasts, but her personality was her principle asset - people just liked her!

It's funny, but the other three rarely thought of her as a woman and, when they did, it was as if she were a sister, a brilliant sister. Jeff's view of her was different. He was well aware of her as a woman and certainly was attracted to her. In addition, it was clear that she saw him as more than just one of the group. The closest that anything came of that was a few kisses and a little groping at a party. They quickly pulled back from that temptation, both suddenly fearing that it was the wrong path for them. They felt that would be wrong to risk a sincere, deeply felt friendship for the momentary pleasure of a sexual hookup and the inevitable problems that would bring. However, while Jeff became as close to the three men as he was to his brother, he never saw Jan as a sister!

In any case, the five of them became a very cohesive group and when graduation approached, they jointly decided to continue for master's degrees. The impetus was that the university had a program stressing innovation and entrepreneurship, even providing seed money. They had been working on a software project in their senior year which they completed and which was moderately successful when put on the market. With the good fortune that seemed to follow Jeff, the program filled a small hole in a new Microsoft project. To their utter shock, Microsoft purchased it from them for twelve million dollars!

Now, twelve million dollars for Microsoft is equivalent to the change you'll find under a couch cushion and their program disappeared into its maw without a ripple. However it was the start of a very successful career for the five of them. They took a million apiece, returned the university's seed money twice over and invested the rest into their own software company. Three years later it was a growing concern in their own modern building (bought cheaply during Florida's building crisis) with five fulltime employees. They were good at solving software problems for other companies as well as developing several well received projects of their own. By most people's standards they were already rich - that original one million dollar payout ensured that - and more was flowing in. They were good at what they did and their client list, and income, continued to grow.

So, at the age of 25-26, they were well on their way to real wealth, but they were still geeks or nerds in terms of their actual interests. No wild parties, no flamboyant display of their riches. Rob, the least likely of all, had married and he and his wife had a child, but the others remained single and immersed themselves in their work. There were two exceptions to this. One was Jan, a young and pretty woman with more diverse interests (as shown by her undergraduate English minor) who had a more diverse social life - dating but with no serious involvement.

The other exception was Jeff. As their business grew, they had moved from a simple partnership to a LLC, in which they had to name officers and he became the president - a title no one else coveted - and, thus, the public representative of their company. His name and picture appeared a few times in the local financial pages and, of necessity, he attended a number of social events. These were basically boring occasions during which he met people whose names he usually promptly forgot, but there was one such situation in which fortune seemed to be still smiling at him!

He was standing at a deadly cocktail party, a flat, diluted-by-ice, drink in his hand talking to a pompous local official when he looked up and was mesmerized by one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen - THE most beautiful as far as he was concerned! He managed to be introduced to her, finding that her name was Diane Alice Fourey who had a mid-level job at a local advertising agency. He had a brief, meaningless conversation with her before she turned to another guest. It appeared that he had had no impact on her, but he was captivated as he watched her mingle with the crowd.

His infatuation grew in the next few weeks when she seemed to turn up at wherever he went. They had brief conversations which became quite friendly and he began looking for her when he attended an event. Finally, after one of these impromptu meeting she laughed and asked, "Are you stalking me? I seem to see you everywhere I go!"

"No, but I was beginning to think that you were tracking me, not the other way around!" Then, with more aplomb than was normal for him, he wittingly replied. "Anyway, since we always seem to end up in the same place by accident, why don't we take advantage of the situation and have dinner together tonight?"

It wasn't much of a pick-up line, but it worked and one date led to another. Jeff certainly had experience with women, but most of his relationships were one-time affairs with no real meaning. Now he was with a beautiful, charming and beguiling woman. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say "seductive" woman because, in fact, he was seduced! Regardless of the terminology, however, this relationship flowered into love, at least on his part, very rapidly. There was no omen, no premonition, to give him warning, but that long winning streak of good fortune was at its end, although it was almost two years before the axe fell!

There was only one problem that marred this very happy relationship - sex! That, of course is never a small problem, but, in this case, it was not a deal breaker since there was the promise of future pleasure. They had progressed swiftly to the first stages of intimacy before Diane called a halt. They had passed through the groping and kissing preliminaries and the point had been reached where she was lying nude on the bed in his small condo. It turned out that the promise shown by her clothed figure had, if anything, understated the reality.

She lay there, obviously embarrassed by her nudity, but, at the same time, enjoying the rapt attention shown by her potential lover. She preened a bit, her eyes modestly averted, as his eyes roamed over her, taking in the arousing scene before him. Her breasts were firm looking with deep pink nipples projecting upwards, set off by slightly paler aureoles. The breasts were large, but not overly so, perfectly matched to the size of her delectable body. He had seen and felt them before, but now, for the first time, all her charms were on display. His eyes were drawn inexorably downward, over her flat stomach to a neat triangle of blond hair only slightly darker than that on her head. Her legs were modestly held together, hiding the treasure between her thighs, but the promise was there.

Overall, from her beautiful face to her graceful legs and feet, a man could hardly feel more fortunate, or aroused, as he realized that this perfection was there for him. Needless to say, Jeff's cock was rigid with his desire as he came down on the bed beside her. Unfortunately, it was at that point that he was dealt a major disappointment as Diane reluctantly drew a line limiting his pleasure.

Hesitantly she almost whispered, "Wait a minute, Jeff darling. I...I have to say something that hurts me, but I just have to tell you. I don't have much experience as far as sex is concerned. My upbringing was very conservative and...and I did absolutely nothing through high school. I did do a few things in college, but I had a very serious experience that...scared me...and made me...well, reluctant, I guess ...oh, damn it, I'm saying this all wrong. Ok, here's the situation - I'm sort of half a virgin! I know that that is impossible, but that's the way I feel. I've never told anyone about this before, not even my parents! Definitely not my parents - there would have been a swat squad called in!

"I was at a party at a fraternity my freshman year and I had been drinking a bit, but I wasn't drunk. My friends had been teasing me, calling me a prude, among other things, and I had decided to become more liberal now that I was away from home. This guy was kissing and feeling me and...and I got pretty hot...and he got my panties off. I was totally inexperienced and before I realized what he was doing, he...this is hard to admit...he got my legs up and penetrated me with his cock! Gods, it hurt and that woke me up and I was able to roll off the bed and get him out of me. It was just in and out! He didn't really screw me, but he did get in. I grabbed my shoes and ran out, leaving my panties behind.

"I walked home to the dorm, leaving the other girls behind, and I swore to God that no other man would be in me until I was married and that would be the last man to do so! I...I've never been tempted to violate that vow until now. Oh, I want to...I really want to...but I know that I would hate myself and feel very, very bad about us afterwards! I'll...I'll do anything else that you want, but I just can't go all the way! I'm sorry!"

Jeff was, of course, touched by her admission - if she had been screwed it wouldn't have shocked or surprised him or, actually, mattered to him. However, her almost tearful description of her experience and her obvious desire to have sex with him removed any feeling of rejection that he might have had and made having her as a wife even more desirable. There's the old maxim about sex before marriage that is appropriate here: "why buy the cow if you can get the milk free." Well, Diane certainly wasn't a cow but she wasn't giving milk, or anything else, away free! Marriage was the price and Jeff was ready to pay!

However, it must be said that Diane lived up to her promise that she would do anything else that Jeff wanted - as a sample of what marriage would bring. Without hesitation she reached down and grasped his tumescent cock and began lightly stroking it while giving him a high intensity kiss. Breaking away she slid down and, without urging, began to run her tongue up and down the shaft while, at the same time moving her hand to his balls, cupping and delicately fondling them.

The head of his cock was seeping pre-cum and she swiped her tongue over it before looking up at him impishly, saying, "I'm new at this. I hope I do it right!" With that brief comment, she took the head into her mouth, her tongue swirling over it before she gradually went deeper. She slowly took more into her mouth, going down smoothly and lightly sucking as she pulled back. Jeff responded more and more vigorously, lying back and enjoying the sensations at first but beginning to move rhythmically as his arousal mounted.

As his movements accelerated, Diane matched them. She took the cock deeper and deeper until the head slid into her throat. As he approached climax, she plunged deeper until her mouth touched hic pubic hair while, at the same time, her hand began squeezing his balls harder. Suddenly, the inevitable happened and Jeff exploded. The first charge went directly down her throat and she took it without choking, but then she pulled back so that the following jets of cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed with ease, but toward the end she suddenly gasped and choked and a small amount of cum seeped out of her mouth and coated her chin.

Jeff collapsed as his heartbeat and breathing returned to normal. He looked up and saw Diane still kneeling between her legs, a timorous, diffident expression on her face. She had wiped her mouth, but a small drop of cum still clung to her chin. Hesitating, she finally spoke. "I...I didn't expect that. I...I didn't know that you were going to explode like that, but I tried to...to stay there and make it feel good. Did...did I do it all right?"

Now, it is hard to believe that any man would not be aware that he had just been serviced by an expert and very experienced cocksucker. She had taken him deep into her throat without gagging. She swallowed his cum without choking of revulsion. Then, when it was almost over, the last remnants of his discharge caused her to have a patently false choking episode. However, throughout history, besotted, love-struck men have overlooked the most obvious evidence of their lovers' deceptions, even blatant adultery. That was the case here.

Jeff had just enjoyed the best cocksucking of his life, by far, and here was his innocent girlfriend, his cum still on her face, looking up at him, nervous and apprehensive that she hadn't done it well enough! She didn't criticize him for cumming in her mouth without warning. She swallowed almost every drop without complaint. When it was too much and she gagged and choked at the end, she made no protest. She had just proved that she would do everything for him! In some ways this was the confirmation that she was the one for him, his bride-to-be!

Reaching down, he pulled her up to him. He grabbed a tissue and lovingly cleaned the remaining residue from her face, assuring her that she was wonderful and that, in fact, she had done far better than just "all right!" After further affirmation of how fantastic she had been, Jeff proceeded to return the favor.

He fondled and squeezed her breasts while kissing and sucking her nipples. At the same time, his hand slid through her triangle of pubic hair and began teasing her clit. Her legs spread slightly to give his fingers more room and, accepting the invitation, those fingers delved deeper, exploring downwards before returning to her clit. As her arousal mounted and her legs separated further, he rose up and moved to the bottom of the bed. Kneeling between her legs, he reached under her calves and lifted up and outward, seeing, for the first time, that most intimate part of her body.

Unlike her breasts, it would be hard to describe her vagina, i.e. her cunt, as beautiful, but it was as perfect an example as you could find. In so many women, the cunt lips are asymmetrical, one larger than the other or one being pendulous. Diane's was neat. At rest and unaroused, it was a mound of lightly haired, resilient flesh, divided vertically by what is universally referred to as a "slit." When Jeff looked at it for the first time, however, the arousal had already taken place and the lips of the slit had opened like the petals of a flower, revealing the secret opening into her body.

The outer-lips had pulled back, followed by the inter-lips, both a deep blood-red color, glistening with preparative lubrication seeping from the small dark hole that was the path to her sexual center. Jeff gazed at her cunt for thirty seconds or so and then leaned in and applied his tongue, first to her clit and then licking downward. He put his mouth into the open gash between the lips and plunged his tongue as deeply as possible into the wet and welcoming hole. For the next several minutes he explored her crotch, alternating between kissing and sucking her clit with stroking his tongue into and through the channel formed by the cunt lips.

Finally, as she began pre-orgasmic moves, he fastened his lips on her clit while running his fingers through that channel. His well-lubricated fingers slid easily through the area, the tips sinking into her hole as they went by, pausing at the perineum and returning. He caressed her asshole in passing and, briefly, sought to insert a fingertip, but her reaction definitely was negative so he left that area alone.

The reaction at her other hole, however, was unambiguously positive as he sank one and then two fingers in with no problem at all. A combination of licking and putting pressure on the clit and a vigorous finger-fucking of her cunt finally brought a surge of excitement and orgasm to her. Her hips flexed six inches off of the bed and then froze there as her climax was reached. She slumped down and they lay together, sated and relaxed.

That day was extremely satisfying to Jeff, and confirmed his belief that this was the woman for him. He had been charmed by her company before and their sexual compatibility had been delightfully confirmed. She was beautiful and obviously as charmed by him as he was of her - what more could he ask? Well, he could have asked himself about how such an inexperienced woman could perform cocksucking like a pro? Or, he might have wondered how "a half a virgin" whose sole experience was a painful, one time momentary penetration, could have two fingers thrust into her with no discomfort at all?